[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

Update for those who don't know yet: apparently Lee eung Gi and Suzy have both signed Vegabond. Their agencies have not made a statement but articles about it are out already and apparently a costar of theirs also confirmed it ? Anyway, I'm waiting for soompi to confirm but I'm pretty sure that confirmation is not too far off either. Also the Vegabond air date has been pushed to April/March 2019 due to overseas filming schedules.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has been long. Keep on going girls. Being delusional does not hurt anyone as long as we still keep being respectful and manner to everyone. So happy to know LSG will be on a drama again and waiting for OYS to take on another project at least for the 2nd half of the year 

Hello lovely people! It has been so long and I seriously missed this thread. I'm glad that it is now at page 313. I still remember fondly of us celebrating pages 50, 100 and 200. And sorry I missed the 300 pages but am so glad and grateful towards those lovely souls who managed to reach the goal of 300 pages before OYS's fanmeet.

Congratulations!! Here's a gif for you. Lol actually I've posted it before, but this is one of my favourites, a collection of LSG's tender looks:

giphy.gif

Hoping the best for Lee Seung Gi's fanmeeting tomorrow. Am hoping we get to see some footage from the fans who attended *wink wink*

Till next time people :blush:

Lol we have really became delusional with this couple lol 

anyway we are not the only delusional ones here lol i saw in IG that it was having a delusional moment with recent may 30 LSG post on his account while we are being delusional with LSG going one day earlier to Japan lol:blush::D

i came back to share this too since i am really being delusional with the pic post too 

Now we must wait for a kind Airen to tell us what happened at the FM and if there seem to be any new hints and clues about our OTP

Ahh... how lucky are those fans who get to go see oppa and unnie. :wub:

Archived