[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, shinnwcs said:

Sorry for interrupt you guys, but I need someone explain why will this happened on me. 

Okay, if you check my account you will know I've just registered this account yesterday (yes I don't know how to use soompi account cuz I was a silent lurker). So I'm those kind of person who hyper excited so trying to post and quote to express my happiness that able to joining this big fam :wub: Hmm after a few posts and quotes, I was like maybe I should stop being so annoying. So when I was going to post a last GIF before I went to sleep, I realised that I can't post anything (cried) :(

So the first thing I woke up was going to post something again (oh my this hyper crazy kid), guess what I received a warning said I've reached the limit posts and have to wait till the next 24 hrs :') (my heart break) luckily I got that 10 hrs working shift today if not I don't know how to survive :blink: 

So can anyone tell me (yes this hyper crazy stupid kid) what have I done wrong, did I break any rules? Cuz I need to avoid this thing happen again :wacko: thank you so so much if you can tell me about it, maybe pm me cuz I don't want to break the thread (maybe I already did it after I post this, I'm sorry if I did) 

It's nothing you did. Some people create accounts to spam so there's a limit to how many post you can make when you are new. :) Once you reach 50 or 100 posts, you can post as many times as you want.

12 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

That nutjob monkey response to citt fan meeting

I don't think she is keeping her distance

They are all professionals and park hae jin always treat his female leads with care ( although i notice that his special loving care is more directed towards Park ki woong :D)

My shipper heart has to be strong  and ready when my otp work with other people since they both are so bright and outgoing.....:cold_sweat:

11 hours ago, annie1234 said:

OMG this could've been Jin Seon Mi as deity. <_< Our monkey will be so happy to see his beautiful bride. (I'm looking at you again hong sisters! but I forgave you because you gave me ep 18)

Actually, i don't care abt the ending in ep 20, since i have my own delusional ending..:wub:by few weeks all i can say is this drama have daebak chem between the cast..and its satisfied my mind with some beautiful love scenes..i remember all the kiss scenes in this drama thanks to your gifs people..:blush:

23 minutes ago, sewladilike said:

I didn't realize the kiss was that intense. In my mind I was like " no don't kiss that evil lady, kiss Sam jang!"... but it's okay because they are both OYS  <3 <3 <3

Hahaha on that scene, i dont care bout the storyline at all, all i can see was LSG and OYS kissing on top of the bed! :lol:

If i care bout the story itself, i will surely LOL towards LSG coz why he need to intensely kiss OYS on that scene if his real motive was just to pass that water w/ poison whatsoever on OYS?! And that mischievous smile after the kiss?! :huh::lol:

20 hours ago, keiwang1017 said:

Same here! And I tried to get my sis and friends to watch it with me so I can have someone to discuss with lol.

You makes me rmb my reaction when my sister asked me to watch it, I was like hmm you sure is good? :huh: But after the first episode I was like damn you (sorry a bit rude here) why didn't you suggest me earlier.:o I really should slap myself for that judging reaction before I watch it (bianhe, this also teach me don't judge a book with its cover) After that Monday till Friday I will keep update on IG see whether got update next preview, BTS and pictures (I was so crazy that time, I'm pretty sure there is a lot of people did the same thing as me). B) Then I will watched small video clip from IG on Saturday and Sunday night even though I can't understand cuz don't have the sub that time :wacko: and after that will woke up like 4am on Sunday and Monday morning just to rewatch the episode with sub before work hahaha :D I miss those days chasing this drama like insane :wub:

8 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

Hahaha on that scene, i dont care bout the storyline at all, all i can see was LSG and OYS kissing on top of the bed! :lol:

If i care bout the story itself, i will surely LOL towards LSG coz why he need to intensely kiss OYS on that scene if his real motive was just to pass that water w/ poison whatsoever on OYS?! And that mischievous smile after the kiss?! :huh::lol:

That scene was what OYS said she kept

on being clumsy and making mistakes right? 

"Did Lee complain?"

Yes.. because he is getting impatient :tongue:

*kidding* 

judging from Lee Seung Gi personality, i bet he will try to make everything comfortable and comfort her 

OMG this could've been Jin Seon Mi as deity. <_< Our monkey will be so happy to see his beautiful bride. (I'm looking at you again hong sisters! but I forgave you because you gave me ep 18)

Wooowww...she's looks soooo stunning here. And those curve lipsss...no wonder LSG couldn't bear just to see it:blush:.

About the hwayugi ending im pretty satisfied and bear with it since near similarity with the original story. And i dont think it sad ending because OG decided to take JSM from land of death. It just something uncompleted since there's no JSM presence at the end of ep 20.

Well thats not my concern anymore since it ended few weeks ago. Im concerning my sail right now. Sail...sail...and sail till the love bell ring :wub:

50 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

For me that was also perfect that even i rewatch it again and again still feels like the first time but i will ask for more! :lol:

Maybe some people want a 50 shades of jobless nut monkey king v.2.0! :lol:

I wouldn't say no to that:D. But I feel like people complain about Everything ya know. Let's do that 50 shades of jobless nut monkey king v.2.0. you know maybe I'll even write fanfiction on that.:wub:

THAT WOULD'VE BEEN BEAUTIFUL... TEARS*

At the expense of the distance between LSG and OYS in ep 18: when I just looked, also wondered why they are so far away? .. But ever since I became shippers everything had fallen into place: the reaction of the male body to a kiss, hugs and caresses with your girlfriend will be unambiguous. And that would be embarrassing :blush:

1 hour ago, annie1234 said:

This scene was the one that OYS said they had many NGs, right? 

No, the bed scene kisses in episode 18/19 had many NG's. I don't think LSG minded it at all. :wink:

BTW guys, please remove the pictures when quoting, it's against the rules. :)

Also just FYI. Next time a non shipper posts in the thread, please ignore and don't reply at all. Let's not confront and escalate the matter.

Hello everyone.... :)
I just want to introduce myself bcause I don't want to be a bad silent lurker... :D I've been in this ship from page 13 and now already 150+... I'm OYS fan since CBM, know her since WGM and like LSG because of his variety show (2D1N). The reason why I'm shipping them because I like their chemistry and it's first time I see OYS act so shy in BTS and Presscon, plus the PD didn't show any BTS of them(so I think there are something suspicious happened between them)... But I won't also be dissapointed  if they're not dating... I'll always support them... 

Anyway.. Let's share love :heart:... thanks for make this thread .. I'm enjoying so much read your discussion.. :wub: XOXO 

4 minutes ago, dudurudu said:

I just want to introduce myself bcause I don't want to be a bad silent lurker... :D I've been in this ship from page 13 and now already 150+... I'm OYS fan since CBM, know her since WGM and like LSG because of his variety show (2D1N). The reason why I'm shipping them because I like their chemistry and it's first time I see OYS act so shy in BTS and Presscon, plus the PD didn't show any BTS of them(so I think there are something suspicious happened between them)... But I won't also be dissapointed  if they're not dating... I'll always support them... 

Anyway.. Let's share love :heart:... thanks for make this thread .. I'm enjoying so much read your discussion.. :wub: XOXO 

Welcome to the thread..i know you ve been lurking in this forum because ive seen you reacted several times consistently to what i ve posted :D

you should delurk from time to time hehehehe..let’s spread the love continuosly chingu! 

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

I pm you for this.. ^^

ah yes let's just have fun with shipping. No need to get angry or create fanwars.. 

just in case some people are really sensitive and can't understand  joke :wub:

Could you please PM me as well? Now I'm curious

45 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

I literary din't give a richard simmons who the character was or what the story was, all I saw was LSG & OYS kissing passionately to their their heart's contentment and was a happy little giggly shipper :D

11 minutes ago, dudurudu said:

Hello and welcome to the thread :tongue: I've been the same silent lurker for quite a time, trying to hold myself back (plus my studies), because if I get myself into something like this.....I go crazy :D:tongue: And yes, let's spread love and enjoy our discussions :rolleyes::heart:

tumblr_p2it5alobe1tdfsf6o3_400.gif

Archived