[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, butterflyeffect said:

In what world was the bed scene intense? LMAO

Those viewers who can’t accept a different LSG image can speak for themselves :grimace:

... I mean sure he’s the nation’s golden boy but he’s an actor hello??? but yeah more people liked it than not so i’m sure people are more than ready to accept haha.

Yes.. that's my question, too? The bed scene was done in a tasteful manner not bad at all.

LSG was just showing his versatility as an actor, and a very good one at that. He's not getting any younger. And that being said, his fans should also accept him as a mature person also. Good day everyone! Happy weekend.

10 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

You know what this means that OYS is first and last actress that he'll ever have bed scenes with if he not going to be doing bed scenes. :D:lol:. But I think he just doesn't want to do those types of scenes with other actresses in the future because he doesn't want OYS to get jealous. He has truly met his match. Yay yay yay. This ship has soooooooooo sailed.:wub:

If that is his reason not doing lovey dovey scene with another actress, then I'm with him 100% to the nth power infinity and beyond. :D

5 hours ago, majoyce said:

@incoty I am truly truly truly sorry for provoking you. Shall we stop the argument here and continue to have fun in each of our own thread? I will appreciate if you can just leave us alone. And I can assure you that I will be pay more attention to my words. Thank you very much:) I guess we all are just try to  have fun and be happy here. 

Guys it's totally my fault for bringing that up sorry:bawling::bawling:

Let's not mention about the shoes anymore/_\

Just post something fun and sweet:wub::wub:

thank you so much for this:bawling::bawling:

Finally i was able to see what happened yesterday. My God! This *****y got angry because of your comment. 

Though shipping is uncertain thing, keep shipping with us, who knows we might see LSG and OYS together as a couple.

8 hours ago, intrariver said:

Lol I wouldn't take common clothing as any definite sign.

I remember Ji Chang Wook had a sudden weird rumor with a former miss korea simply based on sunglasses and a necklace. Well, it turned out the necklace was given to him by fans and the sunglasses were a popular hot item at the time lol he was like WTF fans make stuff up over nothing 

Combined with the proofs we've gathered, not to mention the EP; I wouldn't worry.

Unless you want to suggest that LSG is cheating on his x with OYS with all the looks and signs of love he keeps throwing at her. 

LSG&OYS also had a near similar GGG belt and Pink clothing like OYS so the similar clothing thing is equal and even more in our favor anyway

Also when LSG went to Vietnam his x also arrived in Vietnam a few days AFTER LSG had already quickly flown home to SK to be with  a natural girl who finally had no overlapping schedule at that time. He clearly wanted to see his actual GF the natural girl over someone else and not let his natural girl misunderstand about him meeting an x.  Also remember how OYS stayed up late ONLY when her LSG was in Vietnam, major clue :wink:

I'm beginning to feel a little bit sad :(... but since I read your very good and acceptable explanation now I'm so relieve and so happy once again.:grin:

1 hour ago, richgirl71 said:

Yes.. that's my question, too? The bed scene was done in a tasteful manner not bad at all.

LSG was just showing his versatility as an actor, and a very good one at that. He's not getting any younger. And that being said, his fans should also accept him as a mature person also. Good day everyone! Happy weekend.

I’m not going to lie, I did yell out loud when I first saw the scene but only because I’ve never seen a kdrama (especially with young main actors) go so far before LOL. It’s definitely way mild compared to things shown on teenager-aimed shows in America though.

Tbh I haven’t seen anyone complaining about LSG’s mature scenes, I’ve only seen people saying “Why is he so bad at kissing” and of course the classic “no chemistry” from our ~lovely~ (sarcasm intended) international viewers. I’m excited to see his growth as an actor. And same goes for OYS. :)

7 hours ago, muishami said:

Can we stop that conversation already?

Yes, please... it's beginning to get into my nerve!!! STOP it now... I'm begging you all!! Let's just be positive and spread LSG:heart:OYS's love all the way to the nth power to infinity and beyond. There  Love and peace to everyone! :grin: Fighting!!!

4 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

I wouldn't say no to that:D. But I feel like people complain about Everything ya know. Let's do that 50 shades of jobless nut monkey king v.2.0. you know maybe I'll even write fanfiction on that.:wub:

I would totally love a fan fiction!  :D

Be it in wattpad, fanfiction.net or here. Please~ haha~

*being imaginative lvl999999*

4 hours ago, ritausma said:

Hello and welcome to the thread :tongue: I've been the same silent lurker for quite a time, trying to hold myself back (plus my studies), because if I get myself into something like this.....I go crazy :D:tongue: And yes, let's spread love and enjoy our discussions :rolleyes::heart:

Edit:  I removed the GIF from the quote to not anger mods.

The GIF that i'm talking about can be found in this post:

What scene is this GIF from? Judging how he is looking at someone so lovingly it's a scene with OYS right?

I'm just going to be over here MELTING over how he looks at her here :wub:

This is pure :heart:

2 minutes ago, intrariver said:

What scene is this from? Judging how he is looking at someone so lovingly it's a scene with OYS right?

I'm just going to be over her MELTING over how he looks at her here :wub:

This is pure :heart:

Yes, he's looking at OYS here :wub: It's from 5th episode as far as I can recall ^_^ This is the moment SOG found out that JSM's favorite color is also green (btw mine too ahah) :heart: He was eager to learn what else JSM likes, so he proceeded to ask questions and look at her like that:rolleyes: Ah, I'm melting from this bright smile of his! I wonder how OYS was able to handle it :tongue:

46 minutes ago, elabanana said:

I would totally love a fan fiction!  :D

Be it in wattpad, fanfiction.net or here. Please~ haha~

*being imaginative lvl999999*

Let's see what I can do about that. I've got a few good ideas but it'll have to wait because I need to finish my Hwayugi fanfiction. Then I'll write a LSG and OYS fanfiction.:D

Has this vid been shared here yet?:

There are cute SOG & SJ vids on Youtube but this one is more like a vid for LSG & OYS for themselves or them together again in another drama/AU fic.

While the possibility for them together again in the VAGABOND  drama remains (even if low yet it's possible considering it's produced by her agency & the writer seems obsessed with having him as a lead. The writer tried to cast him in another drama before his military enlistement even and still continues to want him), in the meantime...

....here's this vid to make it feel like they're together again in a minidrama :wink:

*Credit to the Vid maker (not me, I din't make it)

SIDENOTE:

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the Thumbnail pic for this vid, they look so alike in it, like husband and wife, soulmates :heart: don't they in this pic especially? :wink:

Edit: I think it has to do with them both looking straight at the camera thus displaying their eyes/souls to us, aka. their very mathy-matchy souls seen next to each other like this makes their connection extra clear :wub:

I noticed that some people come here just to create a hostile environment. Well, I think they will be disappointed because this ship is 100% organic, pure, positive, and fun loving shipper. And as for me, I'm a 100% SeungYeon lover shipper all the way to the nth power, infinity and beyond. OMG, time passed by very quickly again it's time for me to get ready for work. See you all later...please continue posting. God bless. :heart: Fighting!!!

4 hours ago, annie1234 said:

Is she the brand ambassador for this mask? I automatically zoomed the pic when I saw her posted in Instagram. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of LSG's reflection from it :lol::lol: I think I became crazy. 

Maybe she is missing her "honey". Is she back in Seoul or staying in Busan (is Busan or Daegu today)? If she's not in Seoul, she is definitely missing her "honey" who is in Seoul. :lol::lol:

Lol her real honey is really busy too. He has tons of cfs,  variety shows, and fanmeetings all around the world. Hope he can get some rest though

OYS might be staying in Busan i guess since she has to do stage greetings in Daegu the next day.  

She is a model for AHC now... i'm a bit confused cos wasn't she the model for Lavida just a few moments ago?

Archived