[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

48 minutes ago, ritausma said:

Hmmm, but we don't know how it was behind the scene :lol: what if he almost lost his balance during filming this? Ahah it makes me laugh :D Such a pity that we don't have a decent amount of bts....oh well, we're doing fine even without them :rolleyes:

Hahaha cant imagine how many times he did that flip just to make it perfect :D and im giggling while imagining if he lost his balance while flipping :tongue: bcoz of lack of bts, our imagination becomes so useful! :lol: our imagination with no limits! :blush:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, chunkyung_8690 said:

Just imagine how desperate the charming friend wanted to look like he hated the natural bright girl (but he failed miserably i think at some point of this scene) on bts..and i remember there was an article on soompi stating that for this bed scene on ep 15..both lsg and oys are reportedly looked shy when doing the filming and rehearsal

which means there is huge possibility of having lots  of NGs ..dont you think it makes sense and logical ? Because when you were shy you tend to make unnatural scenes and therefore you need to retake the shoots again and again until it looks natural. 

But what im sure of, they did enjoy repeating the scene over and over again!

Now im wishing that im one of hwayugi crews so i can witnessed all that wonderful and heartfluttering NG's! :tongue::lol:

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

No one is leaving the thread just because there's a group PM. :lol: Why is everyone so scared about it?

Also:

giphy.gif&key=329d5a9f720b36ad08cba40340

Too bad he maintained his balance. Imagine if he had just fallen on top of her. :tongue::innocent:

"Tch... you guys look down on me too much how can my legs go wobbly over this kind of thing! I'm an army guy". B)

i read about the bts of this scene how they were shy. While reading that ,  i can hear exactly hear charming friend laugh and OYS trademarks giggle while  doing that scene with NGs  of course lol :D:lol:

aaah i found another article of  OYS talking about charming friend from other journalists. Not a well known one like OSEN, etc but i will translate it later cos the title is 

"Lee Seung Gi  Really talks a looot about Army...his passion is the best"

5 hours ago, missirina said:

Oh my, I love this idea. Can someone do this? Would be really grateful :heart:

This cutie 503 couple is making me greedy for so many things lol

What were the specific episodes that they said/sang this?

If I have enough freetime I could maybe do it

14 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

But what im sure of, they did enjoy repeating the scene over and over again!

Now im wishing that im one of hwayugi crews so i can witnessed all that wonderful and heartfluttering NG's! :tongue::lol:

I hope after confirming their relationship the full of real chemistry BTS could be released...no reason to hide it then anymore right?

4 minutes ago, intrariver said:

LSG on ep 1 when he wanted to destroy the ghost of the groom doll

On ep 3 bed scene ( when he appeared after taking shower )

OYS also on ep 3 in the office , after LSG gave her SYG doll and she ordered 2 lunches 

Also on ep 8 parking scene after her meeting with jonathan , and on ep 14 with ASN

Haha. Now I'm kinda wondering when they'll update their IG again. It's been a while for OYS, and a week(?) for LSG. At least we have jibsabu to look forward to on Sunday, and maybe some new info+pics of OYS from her stage greetings this weekend.

I hope the 503 couple attend TVN drama awards, Korean drama awards and beaksan drama awards, so that we can see more interaction between them. And you know I feel like if one of them sends food truck to the other's next project to show support that's kind of sure sign that they are in a relationship. I hope we get a news like that one of them sent food truck to the other to show support. I know many co-stars with good friendship do that but we all know that LSG and OYS chemistry says they are more than friends. :wink:

13 minutes ago, intrariver said:

I hope after confirming their relationship the full of real chemistry BTS could be released...no reason to hide it then anymore right?

Wow thank you chinggu-ya. Take your time, we can wait :)

As for the bts, let's just hope for the best. Right now, I'm kinda leaning on them also trying to protect our SeungYeon from scandal by not releasing the couple bts.

Delulu mode: On

Maybe because in the bts they are too comfortable with each other and had too much chemistry lol. Anyone with eyes would be able to deduct that they are more than friends.

Haha ok, I'm back to lurking :rolleyes:

Just realised that during MITH, that charming friend is caught several times checking on his mobile phones while filming with the other casts..

esp on ep 9, after having breakfast when they wanted to write all complaints to YYJ..

He’s been glued to his phone although its on themiddle of filming mith

And recently hes been also displaying concerned look on his phone during his filming mith in vietnam( how he seemed to be unaware of his surrounding) while he was on his way to his seat on the plane. 

Just google on the hints and signs when k celebrities are on dating mode and you’ll get what i mean . 

1 hour ago, missirina said:

Haha. Now I'm kinda wondering when they'll update their IG again. It's been a while for OYS, and a week(?) for LSG. At least we have jibsabu to look forward to on Sunday, and maybe some new info+pics of OYS from her stage greetings this weekend.

OYS  have two more stage greetings in Daegu and Busan. We gonna see her a lot from fan taken pic/vids.. someone please give this girl a giant monkey plushy again. If you can please put that pink flower shirt on the monkey just like what Seunggi wore. In Vietnam... lol

Omg this forum is on fire that i left on page 149 and now is 152 and i still can’t catch up because i have a meeting and i have to wait until i get homw to read all this. Keep up the good work everyone and to the new shippers and lurkers that can’t open an account or just like to read and not comment, DO NOT WORRY THAT THIS FORUM WILL NOT CLOSEDOWN, WE WILL BE STILL POSTING INFORMATION AND SHARING WITH YOU GUYS. 

12 minutes ago, chunkyung_8690 said:

Just realised that during MITH, that charming friend is caught several times checking on his mobile phones while filming with the other casts..

esp on ep 9, after having breakfast when they wanted to write all complaints to YYJ..

He’s been glued to his phone although its on themiddle of filming mith

And recently hes been also displaying concerned look on his phone during his filming mith in vietnam( how he seemed to be unaware of his surrounding) while he was on his way to his seat on the plane. 

Just google on the hints and signs when k celebrities are on dating mode and you’ll get what i mean . 

Hmmmm, charming friend, who are you writing there on your phone?:rolleyes: It’s so urgent that you even do it in the morning before breakfast and while finding your seat in the plane....hmmm, I wonder who could that be:tongue::heart:

Really love this scene and i keep comin back just to watch it over and over again! So hilarious! 

that ghost represents us! LMAO :tongue:

Their emotions was so natural and real that i can see that LSG was really pissed off that he cant continue the lovey dovey thing towards OYS.

His genuine smile when OYS start the lovey dovey and hold him. And that caress with a hard pinch together with his seductive stare woaahh *dreamy eyes :D

And that childish act at the end when he angrily stomp the poor chicken box! :lol: he really seems so pissed off!

please forgive me chingus for i have sinned when i thought of somethin when he started to move up and down while sittin on the bed! LOL :lol: mianhe chingus! :D

33 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

Really love this scene and i keep comin back just to watch it over and over again! So hilarious! 

that ghost represents us! LMAO :tongue:

Their emotions was so natural and real that i can see that LSG was really pissed off that he cant continue the lovey dovey thing towards OYS.

His genuine smile when OYS start the lovey dovey and hold him. And that caress with a hard pinch together with his seductive stare woaahh *dreamy eyes :D

And that childish act at the end when he angrily stomp the poor chicken box! :lol: he really seems so pissed off!

please forgive me chingus for i have sinned when i thought of somethin when he started to move up and down while sittin on the bed! LOL :lol: mianhe chingus! :D

Watching this always makes me laugh so hard. It's hilarious! And I know exactly what you mean haha. He was really looking forward to being lovey dovey lol. I feel bad for our poor jobless nut banana monkey king. Just look at his face:

5gNN1Dm.jpg

And then this one:

nYvjecV.jpg

*squeal* 

*faint*

ps: I've sinned too it seems @Jennylyn Dacutanan. I was thinking the same thing. Haha. I wonder how the actors kept a straight face. 

Archived