[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

22 minutes ago, raradityadika said:

I guess its better now without bts..we can use all our imagination on kiss scene and bed scene..:Di can't stop giggling just think abt it..

And abt wrapped up in full six-pack abd..i think that was a good thought..#pardon my pervert mind#

Yeah right! Our physical, social, mental, and emotional senses becomes so active and useful! 

thanks for hiding us the bts :D *sarcasm :tongue:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

Can we wish for a collaboration of our 503 couple?

OYS the coolest partner is also a singer right?

Hope SeungGi will ask OYS as special guest in His FM or maybe Hope Concert (remember Shin Min Ah at HC 2010) 

6 minutes ago, missirina said:

Watching this always makes me laugh so hard. It's hilarious! And I know exactly what you mean haha. He was really looking forward to being lovey dovey lol. I feel bad for our poor jobless nut banana monkey king. Just look at his face:

5gNN1Dm.jpg

And then this one:

nYvjecV.jpg

*squeal* 

*faint*

ps: I've sinned too it seems @Jennylyn Dacutanan. I was thinking the same thing. Haha. I wonder how the actors kept a straight face. 

His reaction was really hopeful mixed with naughtiness and hapiness! Maybe he already had some scenarios on his mind eh?! :tongue: 

Pity him! :lol:

So thankful u're with me with the sinned LMAO. then im still normal am i? :lol:

We just saw that they kept a straight face but who knows??? With the bts???

:blink:

14 minutes ago, huhuhahahihi said:

LOL  This. Out of the blue she held up her mic.

Even she herself find it funny. What's on your mind gurl?! Special Forces training? 10% rating?  :D She's cute tho.:wub:

hwayugi-press-con-5.gif

Cant see it chingu :(

5 minutes ago, sswati127 said:

Hope SeungGi will ask OYS as special guest in His FM or maybe Hope Concert (remember Shin Min Ah at HC 2010) 

lets volt in and pray hard for it! FIGHTING!

2 minutes ago, sswati127 said:

Oh wow, I really hope this can come true. It would be so amazing! The fans will go crazy (and us too of course!). I'm still hoping that they'll do a presscon together at Japan because Hwayugi is airing there right? 

Oh my poor shipper heart. You guys are right. It's hard being a shipper. It's times like these that I really wish I can have Jae Chun Dae Sung's fiery red eyes too so I can see all the truth that they hide. Lol.

3 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

His reaction was really hopeful mixed with naughtiness and hapiness! Maybe he already had some scenarios on his mind eh?! :tongue: 

Pity him! :lol:

So thankful u're with me with the sinned LMAO. then im still normal am i? :lol:

We just saw that they kept a straight face but who knows??? With the bts???

:blink:

Cant see it chingu :(

lets volt in and pray hard for it! FIGHTING!

Yep, and I can sense a whole lot of anticipation too in his expression. Lol. And who can blame him? He's been to the military :lol: And uri OYS is so so pretty.

Oh well, we are good enough to admit to our sin so we are definitely normal haha. And it's delulu-land anyway, so I feel happy that I have someone to delulu with :)

@huhuhahahihi we can't see the gif chinggu-ya 

I loged in to share a personal experience on shipping, about that other couple I used to ship (and still do tbh).

One month after I started shipping them, we had undeniable confirmation. Their joint holiday pics surfaced. And then we all knew we were right.

I hope I bring luck here & history repeats itself.

23 minutes ago, haymochi said:

our gir just updated her ig.. she is off to Busan :lol:

Aww she looks so cute here. Looks to be very well rested (maybe because the charming friend is back in SK so she doesn't have to stay up till wee hours of the night to catch up? Lol) and happy. Have fun OYS!

35 minutes ago, missirina said:

Watching this always makes me laugh so hard. It's hilarious! And I know exactly what you mean haha. He was really looking forward to being lovey dovey lol. I feel bad for our poor jobless nut banana monkey king. Just look at his face:

5gNN1Dm.jpg

And then this one:

nYvjecV.jpg

*squeal* 

*faint*

ps: I've sinned too it seems @Jennylyn Dacutanan. I was thinking the same thing. Haha. I wonder how the actors kept a straight face. 

Confession:this scene is the reason I started watching this drama. :):)

7 minutes ago, haymochi said:

our gir just updated her ig.. she is off to Busan :lol:

Ohh girl,, why I'm so envy see her update,, she never post with Hwayugi cast, especially with uri jobless nut monkey king banana,, hahahhaha

https://instagram.com/p/BgrwlYYAW0D/

Hello everyone! Is my first time posting here, I been a OYS fan for so long, and reading you guys is really fun :) Its soo nice feel that you love and will protect the ship! Is also my first time shipping her with one of her partners, LSG is just to ”charming” -_- 

Since I live in South America my time difference is 12 hours with SK! I just saw OYS new IG post.

I hope to continue reading you guys! 

28 minutes ago, huhuhahahihi said:

@Jennylyn Dacutanan @missirina  gif reuploaded.

Thanks my dear. Now I see it. Aww she's so cute. Maybe she wanted to comment but thought better of it and decides not to.

But I saw something too, both of their bodies are moving together as if in sync. 

@cidrian I hope the ship will sail too. We need all the luck we can get. But truthfully I don't want them to get caught. For all intents and purposes, I would prefer them announcing things rather than being exposed by the tabloids or anything of the sort :)

@taskdramafanatic haha it IS an amazing scene. I never get bored watching it, no matter how many times I've done so in repeat. The gestures, the music, and of course Oh Gong and Sun Mi's interaction never fails to crack me up.

@sswati127 me too. But she very rarely post group pictures of more than two people (the last time was in March last year and that was what I think she's on vacation with friends). Maybe this trip to Busan is a hint to a certain 'charming friend' that she's fine, and going away for work, not to worry *Delulu alert*

@ninaxxi welcome to the thread. And good to know you're OYS's long time fan. Do join us on discussions. Haha. We welcome everyone here. 

3 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Too bad he maintained his balance. Imagine if he had just fallen on top of her. :tongue::innocent:

Maybe he fallen into her in the bts (probably a trick not really fallen hahahhaa). Anyway in that scene did OG position same like in episode 19? 

1 hour ago, chunkyung_8690 said:

Just realised that during MITH, that charming friend is caught several times checking on his mobile phones while filming with the other casts..

esp on ep 9, after having breakfast when they wanted to write all complaints to YYJ..

He’s been glued to his phone although its on themiddle of filming mith

And recently hes been also displaying concerned look on his phone during his filming mith in vietnam( how he seemed to be unaware of his surrounding) while he was on his way to his seat on the plane. 

Just google on the hints and signs when k celebrities are on dating mode and you’ll get what i mean . 

Omonaaa he is busy texting his girl or check up a message from his girl. This is exactly like Song Joong Ki when he went to Japan, he is phone is not leaving his hands *sorry for bringing up another couple*

OYS IG update, on her way to Busan

I bet uri charming friend will be jealous as hell because his coolest partner sitting next to a male friend for a couple hours, and LSG will text:

LSG : why not sitting next to Dara? 

OYS : don't worry he is like my dongsaeng

LSG : imagine another guy next to you really make me uncomfortable

OYS : chagiaaa I only love you so don't be jealous *emot kiss*

LSG : *emot kiss* come back quickly, already miss you *emot kiss*

*Another delulu hahaha

@ninaxxi welcome to the club chinguyya, great to have you here. Enjoy 

32 minutes ago, ninaxxi said:

https://instagram.com/p/BgrwlYYAW0D/

Hello everyone! Is my first time posting here, I been a OYS fan for so long, and reading you guys is really fun :) Its soo nice feel that you love and will protect the ship! Is also my first time shipping her with one of her partners, LSG is just to ”charming” -_- 

Since I live in South America my time difference is 12 hours with SK! I just saw OYS new IG post.

I hope to continue reading you guys! 

Welcome fellow OYS's fan and fellow shippers

yes this is the first time we want to ship her bady with someone because Seunggi is indeed too charming :wub:

can't help but gush over this gif again.. who keeps staring and smiling when Yeon Seo is talking about her "acting" partner?:wub:

giphy.gif&key=30ab8d9fcb77ee722baab9eaa3

5 hours ago, missirina said:

Thanks my dear. Now I see it. Aww she's so cute. Maybe she wanted to comment but thought better of it and decides not to.

But I saw something too, both of their bodies are moving together as if in sync. 

Actually the MC didn't asked any question during that time. That's why she looked at the mic and laughed. Hahaha :D

1 hour ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

Yeah right! Our physical, social, mental, and emotional senses becomes so active and useful! 

thanks for hiding us the bts :D *sarcasm :tongue:

Yeah we are really being extra delulu..:lol: this "love love scene" especially when oh gong touch Jin sun mi shoulder ahh I can feel butterfly in my stomach:rolleyes::wub:

1 hour ago, huhuhahahihi said:

Actually the MC didn't asked any question during that time. That's why she looked at the mic and laughed. Hahaha

She is so foolish and clumsy *adorbs* :tongue:

why?  Was  she afraid charming friend will really enlist again? That's why she freaked out..  :D

Archived