[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

Guys check out seungyeon/hwayugi stories on wattpad. They're really good. :grin: they are all well written, I read even during my exams. Lol. 

I also love the Alternative Universe stories (it's a story of "one-shots"). I think I've shared that one here before. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Don't leave this thread & add me too:tongue:

actually i spent almost an hour last night to check on EP and just finish episode 2 & 3....

You should continue checking the EP and will realise the big and large contrast gap of those ep between the first half  and later half of the whole drama. 

Sooooo obvious which is proven scientifically thanks again to @YourHighness . hardwork

We knew there is something real and fishy but we just dont know how to name it scientifically, as @madinked and @intrariver said earlier on previous posts. 

1 hour ago, shinnwcs said:

*WARNING:

1. BROKEN ENGLISH EVERYWHERE PLEASE FORGIVE :(

2. this is a long long personal opinion, so if you are the person who does not have interesting on it you actually can just ignore the rest of it except the first part. 

3. I'm not trying to have a fan war or fight, so if anything that you do not agree on it or dislike everything, you are more than welcome to pm me rather than spread out on this forum. Agree? ( Wee -> yes in French ) :)

Okay, this is the first thing I'm going to say before I start my own opinion, I'm going to suggest to those who are not satisfied for the bitter and sweet ending ( that is most of us :') ), I strongly suggest you read this fanfiction. She ( I think is a girl ) express SOG & JSM feeling on every episode very clear, even the storyline after JSM went to death world makes sense as well. REALLY REALLY STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU GUYS TO READ IT. Thanks to someone ( I think the first person -> @estrellita1122 posted it on this forum? Like a week ago, pg 90 if I'm not wrong ) who shared the English version link on this forum ( that time I still haven have a soompi account, so I can't share my opinion on that fiction ). People who likes it please tell the writer, I'm pretty sure it will be a big motivation for her to keep writing it. Haters let me give you guys an advise, don't try to read it cuz you guys can't feel the satisfied, it need imaginary, since you don't like it is just wasting your time to read it. ^_^

English Version:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/141145233-hwayugi-fanfic-guardian

Chinese Version (recommend who can read Chinese click this link because the English version is translate from here): 

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3498783

Okay, so as you can see I am a silentie -> silent supporter who read all the post since the beginning + newbie who just create an account like 30 minutes ago ( okay I know this name sucks, anyone can list out a better one? ). I would like to stand out people who like me, a silentie, about yesterday and today that secret pm trend, I think most of us are regretting didn't get an account in the beginning. :huh: Although is sad for all of us not receiving any important clue because of ‘lovely supporter’ ( you know who I’m talking about), I did agree on protecting our seungyeon couple out from fan war and haters by using that way. Dear ‘lovely supporter’ I’m not trying to create war, just want to thanks you guys for letting so many people want to protect them so much. Just a simple question, is that really makes you guys feel better or live better for hating someone? Please 将心比心 ( I don’t know what is this in English but I google translate it is put oneself in another's shoes? sorry my English is really bad, someone please help me translate it ), just imagine a group of people hate you for some childish reasons, won’t you feel sad about it? Agree? ( Wee ) :D Well if you won’t then what I will say is the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate. ( found familiar? cuz I copy down the lyrics from ‘Shake it off’ ) <_<

Okay, I’m kinda like breaking this forum’s rule, almost gaining haters ( I probably already did it ). Let’s back to the point. One of the reasons I will create this account is because of I aware that some of the supporters are going to open a pm group, okay again I support this idea to protect our couple, however, can you guys also keep update any news that can make us, silentie heart delulu? I mean you guys are the biggest motivation to keep support them and hope their relationship can be real ( not reel ), please keep doing that. I can’t imagine if you guys stop any topic on this forum, I think my heart will die. Just follow the update from IG is not enough! Agree? ( Wee )

I believe time will prove everything, I will wait until they announce married ( even both of them married to a different person ). We, silentie will wait for it. 

Okay, last not least always support seungyeon couple, become calm shipper, not crazing and weird. 

*Sorry if anything words or sentences touch your bottom line, you are more than welcome to pm me :) 

Saranghe!!! You will not get any hate from us, don’t think like that :) People in this forum are peace loving people. As you can see many posts got smiley emoji. :)

Guysss even though you are make your own group to discuss about that EP thing hopefully you are not leaving this thread.. I'm being silent reader all this time.. and still dying because I'm keep just wondering what was that EP thing.. and keep watching again dram.. I'm really miss watching our couple together.. it's been my 5 time watched this drama

I support to start a closed group to discuss about EP. There're a lot of silent followers and supporters of our SeungYeon couple here. It's really not fair to talk about the lesser-known cues on an open forum. This will cause many confusing and make them feel lost. We're shippers, we're all on the same ship. Thanks :heart:

Hi everyone, this is my first time comment ( created this account today)despite silently reading this thread for quite sometime. 

I use to look forward to every sat and sun to catch the latest episode of the drama. I always go for live recap of the drama even when i'm in oversea!( couldnt wait for the subtitle to load):lol:

After the end of hwayugi, i actually felt empty and the only next thing for me to look forward is actually this thread. Reading all the comments, analysis etc etc of 503 couple from everyone totally makes my day even more enduring and happy! i really wish both of them be together even thou i try not to put too much expectation. Just so if they are really together, it will be like a super bonus heart explode feeling!( i will probably rolling around on the floor in happiness):wub:

Just want to say really thankful that this thread is created and thank you everyone for keeping this on going and on fire! 

Suddenly so many delurkers here. It’s wonderful if they are sincere but what if they are just haters here to create trust just to find out what ep was.   :(

anyway I want to see this thread hit 1k pages to show support so no way anyone is going to leave. 

4 minutes ago, madinked said:

Suddenly so many delurkers here. It’s wonderful if they are sincere but what if they are just haters here to create trust just to find out what ep was.   :(

anyway I want to see this thread hit 1k pages to show support so no way anyone is going to leave. 

I am hoping all of us here are sincerely love OYS and LSG. Not just pretending to love them just for some info that could be used against them later. Just like ASY pretending to be JSM :D:D

Anyway, for the newbies here (I am also quite a newbie here :D:D) welcome to the club.

The thread is almost 150 pages. I remember the other day I was just congratulating you guys for 100 pages. :D:D Let's hit 1k, 10k, 20k together :heart::heart:

7 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

I am hoping all of us here are sincerely love OYS and LSG. Not just pretending to love them just for some info that could be used against them later. Just like ASY pretending to be JSM :D:D

Anyway, for the newbies here (I am also quite a newbie here :D:D) welcome to the club.

The thread is almost 150 pages. I remember the other day I was just congratulating you guys for 100 pages. :D:D Let's hit 1k, 10k, 20k together :heart::heart:

I remember how little pages there was in the beginning when I came here (8 pages I guess) :lol: And now each day new discussion! It really makes me happy every day to see how much love we send to our lovely couple :wub: :heart:

And yes, I'm really looking forward for this forum to have more pages :tongue: If everyone continue the same way as now, then we'll  reach 500 pages in no time (and then more and mooooore) ^_^ I'll try to be more active myself, but I have too much studies to do.....but even that doesn't stop me :lol:

Archived