[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

Yeah he loves working! His coolest partner is also worrying for him. She said that on one of her written interviews.:(

Good day everyone. I'm back. LSG is working hard because he's thinking about marriage already same as OYS. They are both hot item now because of Hwayugi, respective movie, shows...there's a saying that goes like this, strike while the iron is hot. I think that is what their doing right now. They're both preparing for their future. Isn't that wonderful? And please whoever will do the PM group, please do include me!!! :D Take care and God bless!!! Fighting! 

22 minutes ago, missirina said:

I was thinking the same thing. Haha. I keep looking at the angle of their eyes and gauge where exactly they are looking at. I think OYS also did the same thing at the beginning, I mean glanced at their reflection. Then her eyes shifted to a bit downwards. Maybe she is shy? Hahaha

Delulu mode: Max

Yes, OYS did it but I think she's filming (and she's shy in real) Then with LSG, it's a glances quickly :lol:

4 minutes ago, lala2018 said:

Yes, OYS did it and she's shy, but I think she's filming. Then with LSG, it's a glances quickly :lol:

Of course she is shy.. she is totally wrapped by a full pack six pack abs  :tongue::tongue::tongue: * need to calm down a bit haha*

10 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

No new pictures of OYS and LSG for the past couple days. (after LSG back to SK) :blush::blush: can I be delulu for a while? I hope they are spending days together before going back to their activities again. :D:D

I’m totally with you on this! My heart tells me they are MIA from the public to take a little break together :) which is good since they need it. But I’m also excited that we will see photos of her again this weekend for CITT staging yay! Love these two so much. First time shipper so I’m a bit of a mess right now cuz of them! ❤️ 

Hello! I have been reading this thread for way too long. I love this couple soooooooo much. 

I have a question. At 2:45 in this video, is it only me, or does anyone thinks that lsg is thinking how he should help oys wipe the ice cream off her lips here??? Maybe he's chuckling to himself because he's imagining wiping it off with his lips, but sighing because there's too many people around to do it!! (* covers face in embarrassment* I'm delusional again) (Does that ice cream ever melt?)

Also!! Is this secretly son pal gong?? 

I'm embarrassed that my thoughts are out now. I can't believe I created an account for them. 

3 hours ago, annie1234 said:

I am hoping all of us here are sincerely love OYS and LSG. Not just pretending to love them just for some info that could be used against them later. Just like ASY pretending to be JSM :D:D

Anyway, for the newbies here (I am also quite a newbie here :D:D) welcome to the club.

The thread is almost 150 pages. I remember the other day I was just congratulating you guys for 100 pages. :D:D Let's hit 1k, 10k, 20k together :heart::heart:

This really made me laugh!!!... Just like ASY pretending to be JSM.

I'm with you till it hit 1K, 10K, 20K and beyond. :D

32 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

No new pictures of OYS and LSG for the past couple days. (after LSG back to SK) :blush::blush: can I be delulu for a while? I hope they are spending days together before going back to their activities again. :D:D

I'll support ur delulu chingu! :D coolest partner is taking care of her 24/7 charming friend :wub:

35 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Of course she is shy.. she is totally wrapped by a full pack six pack abs  :tongue::tongue::tongue: * need to calm down a bit haha*

I also need to calm down! :tongue::blush: I can imagine the six pack abs on episode 1 of mith.:D

6 hours ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

Same life i had been bcoz of hwayugi! Sometimes, it made me so stressed juz waiting for the nxt episode but also made me smile like crazy when im alone or while working whenever i remember heart fluttering scenes. 

LOLS after hwayugi, 50, 503, activate, charming, coolest, and the monkey emoji definitely owned now by our seungyeon couple bcoz evrytime we hear that their meaning will never be the same again!

Same here! And I tried to get my sis and friends to watch it with me so I can have someone to discuss with lol. I still can't get over it and humbly hope they might release a bit more bts even after the drama is now over (of course it still didn't happen). Following closely LSG and OYS IG now, it's just nice to see them updating their IG frequently so I don't feel they have gone completely after Hwayugi. Of course they have gained so much love from fans after the wonderful project together and also more commercial contracts too, so sure we will keep on seeing their faces and appearance. I do believe that busy schedules will not kill the love, especially if you are desperately missing someone. So I trust that our couple (though might be delulu) will still find the time for each other in their own way. We just need to be more patient ~~ aja aja hwaiting shippers

52 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

Hello! I have been reading this thread for way too long. I love this couple soooooooo much. 

I have a question. At 2:45 in this video, is it only me, or does anyone thinks that lsg is thinking how he should help oys wipe the ice cream off her lips here??? Maybe he's chuckling to himself because he's imagining wiping it off with his lips, but sighing because there's too many people around to do it!! (* covers face in embarrassment* I'm delusional again) (Does that ice cream ever melt?)

Also!! Is this secretly son pal gong?? 

I'm embarrassed that my thoughts are out now. I can't believe I created an account for them. 

Welcome to the shippers world my friend. Aww don't be embarrassed. It's good to know that more and more people are joining this thread. There was a time when it was so quiet here but nowadays we are so active. Love it!

I didn't notice that in the video, but that's the beauty of being delulu, we can imagine all we want. 

Edit: ok I've taken a look at the video. He did look at the general direction of her lips haha. You might be right lol. Must be so frustrating to date while so many people is around :lol:

7 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

No one is leaving the thread just because there's a group PM. :lol: Why is everyone so scared about it?

Also:

giphy.gif&key=329d5a9f720b36ad08cba40340

Too bad he maintained his balance. Imagine if he had just fallen on top of her. :tongue::innocent:

Hmmm, but we don't know how it was behind the scene :lol: what if he almost lost his balance during filming this? Ahah it makes me laugh :D Such a pity that we don't have a decent amount of bts....oh well, we're doing fine even without them :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

No one is leaving the thread just because there's a group PM. :lol: Why is everyone so scared about it?

Also:

Too bad he maintained his balance. Imagine if he had just fallen on top of her. :tongue::innocent:

Hahaha this cracks me up. I had just imagined him falling :lol:

But this scene was really good, except for that creepy ASN background music haha.. 

28 minutes ago, muishami said:

I think he secretly wanted to fall.:lol:

Just imagine how desperate the charming friend wanted to look like he hated the natural bright girl (but he failed miserably i think at some point of this scene) on bts..and i remember there was an article on soompi stating that for this bed scene on ep 15..both lsg and oys are reportedly looked shy when doing the filming and rehearsal

which means there is huge possibility of having lots  of NGs ..dont you think it makes sense and logical ? Because when you were shy you tend to make unnatural scenes and therefore you need to retake the shoots again and again until it looks natural. 

Archived