[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

12 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Is it possible that we celebrate 1k pages with our otp wedding announcement?:blush:

to all delurkers you're welcome to share your analysis.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1KsWycxGNHY8sakwgy58

Oh God! Her face just so priceless...how do u feel miss OYS? LOL 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor my eyes to read all analysis in this thread,, haahaa,, but I can't stop to refresh this page everytime,, this thread make my day,, so happy become seungyeon shipper,, seunggi yeonseo is my first ship,, :)

For me E.P is the big clue so far,, I must rewatch again to find E.P,,, seunggi yeonseo make me crazy,, lols 

Hey guys I am rewatching the press conference and I saw one tiny thing, when lsg was asked what would u be doing if u still at military, he naturally turn to oys side and asked what time it was, is it because he relies on oys so much ? :tongue:

This is the reason I can't open an account, because I can't control myself and keep posting stuff. SHE IS SO ADORABLE :wub: LOVE HER ACTING, EVERYTHING :heart:

2 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

I should've made that "shireundae naegawae olmajukkondae" thing as my ringtone :lol:

Imagine mix OYS & LGS both of their voice together ^_^

33 minutes ago, af522 said:

Hey guys I am rewatching the press conference and I saw one tiny thing, when lsg was asked what would u be doing if u still at military, he naturally turn to oys side and asked what time it was, is it because he relies on oys so much ? :tongue:

He did say that OYS is reliable in the compliment relay. Haha. But seriously I think these little interactions show that they are close, even then when filming is in the early stages.

He angles himself towards her, talks and laughs together. He listens very attentively, and if you guys notice, he let's OYS talk even though he's holding the mike. They both do that. So I think they are both considerate not only to each other but to other people as well. That's why they are so lovely together :blush:

This thread is on fireeee.... like it moves super duper fast  :o:o:o.. i come here often but still got surprised everytime lol

glad lots of Seungyeon lovers are delurking haha... sail till the end or not let's support them no matter what :wub:

Let's us all activate our hawk eyes 

15 minutes ago, missirina said:

He did say that OYS is reliable in the compliment relay. Haha. But seriously I think these little interactions show that they are close, even then when filming is in the early stages.

He angles himself towards her, talks and laughs together. He listens very attentively, and if you guys notice, he let's OYS talk even though he's holding the mike. They both do that. So I think they are both considerate not only to each other but to other people as well. That's why they are so lovely together :blush:

Theirs are like that relationship that just look, stare or smile they already understand each other :wub:

Hello, i am a newbie here. I am sorry about my bad english. Actually i create this account at march 5th when hwayugi end. Because i am not satisfying with the ending, and i ship seungyeon couple so much. But i am a silent reader because i dont know how to use soompi's account and this is the first time i install soompi in my phone (and my english is not good too) :D  Before i got here, i already follow the seungyeon_couple at instagram. And seungyeon_4ever, and seungyeon_shipper, and rose_atillia to get their information. I am so curious about LSG and OYS and this forum give me so many information (and delulu). Thank you guys, you're all rock!  :blush: i always happy when i read this forum, especially when this forum talk about LSG OYS kissing two weeks ago (until yesterday, i think :wub:).  when all of you goes to PM, please dont leave this forum :( because my day will be so empty. I will always support seungyeon couple and this forum. Thank you

2 hours ago, innrukia said:

Is it possible that we celebrate 1k pages with our otp wedding announcement?:blush:

to all delurkers you're welcome to share your analysis.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1KsWycxGNHY8sakwgy58

In this scene, LSG glanced at the glass door. Maybe he would like to see how they look together at that moment :lol:

8 minutes ago, lala2018 said:

In this scene, LSG glanced at the glass door. Maybe he would like to see how they look together at that moment :lol:

I was thinking the same thing. Haha. I keep looking at the angle of their eyes and gauge where exactly they are looking at. I think OYS also did the same thing at the beginning, I mean glanced at their reflection. Then her eyes shifted to a bit downwards. Maybe she is shy? Hahaha

Delulu mode: Max

Archived