[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, missirina said:

I love your descriptions. And I can feel that you're talking from your heart. I hope you are okay now and happier.

With regards to the OTP, I was thinking the same. How would LSG feel when looking into those expressive eyes? Even as audience, we feel something, I can't imagine how these two actors feel. I mean, we can feel their attraction to each other. So I sincerely hope he is someone who will pursue what he wants because the two of them is really a match made in heaven. From what I know, LSG is a determined guy even before his enlistment so he must be mentally stronger now. Please please go for our lovely OYS. And my hope for OYS is that she'll accept him and not being swayed by his oppa fans haha.

SeungYeon hwaiting!

Oh, I speak by experience my dear.... but no worries... I have our lovely 503 couple that cheers me up and reminded me of what it's like to be in love and that feeling of being in the clouds around someone you dearly love. :blush:

What made me sad is to lose someone who can tolerate my fandom and my best buddies...:blush:   

We probably have no problem analyzing our OTP (on a man's perspective) if he is around coz he will certainly join us and have fun watching us all giggle of happiness. :D:tongue:   But I still remember what he taught me... that's why I can share few of them in this thread.:grin:

I am hoping that LSG is a pursuer type... because no relationship will progress and become successful unless there is pursuit from both parties.  But in this case, the guy should have the initiative first.:)

29 minutes ago, muishami said:

Actually it’s pretty good that they are acting like this.Seems that they are afraid of “something”.Because even if they say that our otp had zero chemistry, they still stalk this thread.

Probably they are sense also something with these two... also somewhat threaten of our OTP because overflowing chemistry of couple.. 

I also fell in love on the scene, where SJ mentioned that she waited for 25 years for her fairy.. wahhhhh

1 hour ago, dvrels said:

I will make the PM group, i need something to ask so i'll make it. Will add those who i can remember hahaha, sorry my brain can memorize everyone names correctly

Don’t forget me chingu. Though I don’t post very often, I visit this thread every day :) :wink:

46 minutes ago, haymochi said:

We should still post here to sprad the love haha :wub:

just some EP and more personal things in the pm group maybe? To avoid haters/ fanwars/ conflicts? 

We still have lots of discussion aside of that EP :tongue: don't worry this thread will always be hot topic :lol::lol:

2 hours ago, iloveknovela said:

Yeah, I should say that chinguyah ...:blush: 

but I prefer saying "very blessed LSG".  What more can he ask for, btw?  No wonder he's gone turay and unable to restrain himself during intimate scenes. :tongue:

Yeah right so blessed that he could not ask for more but to marry her coolest partner :wub:

Can u count me in @dvrels?

3 hours ago, aqualy said:

Her eyes is naturally beautiful ..sparkly n dreamy, n her lips, say no more..:wub:

Right! Her eyes are like mirror to her soul! I also like her lips, somewhat like angelina jolie lips but like OYS lips more coz its not too full. No wonder the jobless nut king really enjoyed the kissing scenes :lol:

1 hour ago, pohyoke said:

Oh dear...with a private PM group, does that mean that you all won’t be posting your comments on this thread anymore? 

Don't worry, we will never abandon this thread :) There's always fun in delulu-land here so I won't worry lol.

3 hours ago, annie1234 said:

Who ever thought that LSG and OYS pairing would be this impactful :lol: Watching on going drama, especially for drama that you really love, of course has its 'torture' of waiting for next week. But that's the thrill of it. I remember after Sunday and have to wait Hwayugi for next Saturday, I was counting the days :lol: monday and tuesday were the time the subs for 2 episodes come out, so it was the time to rewatch the episodes with the subs (I also watched it without subs before watching it properly with sub) :lol:, then wednesday it was time for bts to come out (those stingy bts that shows nothing), and preview in the evening, thursday and friday for new stills :lol:, then saturday for new episode. That was basically my life during those 3 months of Hwayugi. 

OMG what happen to me?? Reading your comments about 50/50, I automatically read 50 as Oh-Gong and not fifty. My brain automatically translate 50 as Oh Gong.. Yokssi.. the power of our monkey king is strong. :D

Same life i had been bcoz of hwayugi! Sometimes, it made me so stressed juz waiting for the nxt episode but also made me smile like crazy when im alone or while working whenever i remember heart fluttering scenes. 

LOLS after hwayugi, 50, 503, activate, charming, coolest, and the monkey emoji definitely owned now by our seungyeon couple bcoz evrytime we hear that their meaning will never be the same again!

10 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Found this on twitter .. cute :wub:

didn't someone say that Seunggi tend to dress similarly with his gf ? She really loves Pink~ *delulu*

Yes, someone said that he tend to match his gf.. but not really sure who said it.

*WARNING:

1. BROKEN ENGLISH EVERYWHERE PLEASE FORGIVE :(

2. this is a long long personal opinion, so if you are the person who does not have interesting on it you actually can just ignore the rest of it except the first part. 

3. I'm not trying to have a fan war or fight, so if anything that you do not agree on it or dislike everything, you are more than welcome to pm me rather than spread out on this forum. Agree? ( Wee -> yes in French ) :)

Okay, this is the first thing I'm going to say before I start my own opinion, I'm going to suggest to those who are not satisfied for the bitter and sweet ending ( that is most of us :') ), I strongly suggest you read this fanfiction. She ( I think is a girl ) express SOG & JSM feeling on every episode very clear, even the storyline after JSM went to death world makes sense as well. REALLY REALLY STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU GUYS TO READ IT. Thanks to someone ( I think the first person -> @estrellita1122 posted it on this forum? Like a week ago, pg 90 if I'm not wrong ) who shared the English version link on this forum ( that time I still haven have a soompi account, so I can't share my opinion on that fiction ). People who likes it please tell the writer, I'm pretty sure it will be a big motivation for her to keep writing it. Haters let me give you guys an advise, don't try to read it cuz you guys can't feel the satisfied, it need imaginary, since you don't like it is just wasting your time to read it. ^_^

English Version:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/141145233-hwayugi-fanfic-guardian

Chinese Version (recommend who can read Chinese click this link because the English version is translate from here): 

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3498783

Okay, so as you can see I am a silentie -> silent supporter who read all the post since the beginning + newbie who just create an account like 30 minutes ago ( okay I know this name sucks, anyone can list out a better one? ). I would like to stand out people who like me, a silentie, about yesterday and today that secret pm trend, I think most of us are regretting didn't get an account in the beginning. :huh: Although is sad for all of us not receiving any important clue because of ‘lovely supporter’ ( you know who I’m talking about), I did agree on protecting our seungyeon couple out from fan war and haters by using that way. Dear ‘lovely supporter’ I’m not trying to create war, just want to thanks you guys for letting so many people want to protect them so much. Just a simple question, is that really makes you guys feel better or live better for hating someone? Please 将心比心 ( I don’t know what is this in English but I google translate it is put oneself in another's shoes? sorry my English is really bad, someone please help me translate it ), just imagine a group of people hate you for some childish reasons, won’t you feel sad about it? Agree? ( Wee ) :D Well if you won’t then what I will say is the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate. ( found familiar? cuz I copy down the lyrics from ‘Shake it off’ ) <_<

Okay, I’m kinda like breaking this forum’s rule, almost gaining haters ( I probably already did it ). Let’s back to the point. One of the reasons I will create this account is because of I aware that some of the supporters are going to open a pm group, okay again I support this idea to protect our couple, however, can you guys also keep update any news that can make us, silentie heart delulu? I mean you guys are the biggest motivation to keep support them and hope their relationship can be real ( not reel ), please keep doing that. I can’t imagine if you guys stop any topic on this forum, I think my heart will die. Just follow the update from IG is not enough! Agree? ( Wee )

I believe time will prove everything, I will wait until they announce married ( even both of them married to a different person ). We, silentie will wait for it. 

Okay, last not least always support seungyeon couple, become calm shipper, not crazing and weird. 

*Sorry if anything words or sentences touch your bottom line, you are more than welcome to pm me :) 

Archived