[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

14 minutes ago, af522 said:

Lsg now is in his strong ‘military-can-do-everything’ state, I am sure he will show his charisma which is strong arm to oys.

now I can’t stop imagine how these two portrait in this particular scene, is she keep being shy coz of being carry by him? Is he keep saying ‘it’s ok, I m not tired’ to her? Hahahaha delulu state

That's what I was thinking too! I mean, it's cold and they must have taken it a few times to make it perfect (especially to pull off the perfect timing to stop all motions be it the people walking about and cars and lights), and OYS is in his arms all the time. She must have felt sorry to him, but I imagine LSG will soothe her worries and say he is okay, she's not that heavy, and maybe throw in 'I've been to the army' talk too? :lol:

8 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Hello, chingu.

Okay, I just finished viewing all kissing scene from our OTP previous drama. Okay technically LSG is a good kisser.  
He is so professional in Hwayugi and previous project. Still, there was lacking in each kissing scene with other co-stars though they put an effort to make it looked hot or passionate.

1. MCW - technically was good and looked wild, but lacking of emotion, maybe both suppose to be drunk? And both were too comfortable till I could not feel any romantic feeling involve. 

2. HJW - I think I have a problem with all her kiss scene. Maybe it just me, but she seems not comfortable with kiss scene? Awkward.
3. Suzy - Okay both looked cute and that kissed seems hot and long. But LSG tried hard here. Did he push himself too much for the kiss? Suzy needs to work more on her emotion. The overall lacking emotion here.
4. Go Ara - I think she also has a problem with kiss scene. Awkward and LSG looked tense here.
5. OYS - Perfect. They need to remove the "GGG" and ask themselves; is it because of the character or the feeling is real? 

What makes Hwayugi is way better than his previous kiss is OYS!  That the only answer to his kiss in Hwayugi. I could not think other reason.:heart:

I agree you. There's no denying the technique was pulled off in each scene, but you're right, the depth of emotion wasn't there. This is the biggest difference in Hwayugi where the audience just can't take our eyes off, they screamed chemistry and carry believable emotional weight.

LSG and OYS is really the best partner for each other and it shows.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, muishami said:

I just remembered that BTS scene in cinema with LSG.It’s like two different people.

Yes..you're right. His bts with ma wang whenever there's mistake they keep laughing..but with her..? .aaaah! Now i get it..there's no laughing out loud between our OTP ( in those limitef bts)  except that teaser when he chased her...:D

5 minutes ago, missirina said:

She must have felt sorry to him, but I imagine LSG will soothe her worries and say he is okay, she's not that heavy, and maybe throw in 'I've been to the army' talk too? :lol:

He obviously wanted to impress her,lol.:rolleyes:

@missirina i also think LSG bring out OYS feminine side & vice versa. Their visual also compliment each other! 

I keep asking myself, why they have to act shy to each other? Can’t they just act their usual self? It is more easy for me. Luckily we don’t have normal bts like other drama or else I might become pervert zombie here:lol:

6 minutes ago, innrukia said:

@missirina i also think LSG bring out OYS feminine side & vice versa. Their visual also compliment each other! 

I keep asking myself, why they have to act shy to each other? Can’t they just act their usual self? It is more easy for me. Luckily we don’t have normal bts like other drama or else I might become pervert zombie here:lol:

This! I agree completely. Well, if we think about it in a normal setting, only two people who are interested in each other will do that. The girl will act more feminine to attract her crush's attention, while the guy would be all manly and give his utmost attention to the girl.

And visually, they are so compatible. There are instances where I swear they look like each other. In my culture, we have this saying that those who get married always resembles each other. There's a psychological reason for that too, because people are more attracted to faces that have some similarities to their own.

I don’t understand about that flower for oys at 14/3, is that sure not from fans? As I saw someone mentioned it’s sent by a shop directly instead of from fans, and how do we know what the card said? I just saw the frame to oys, but can’t see any monkey on it, can anyone explain to me where did i missed? Thanks a lot.

i do hope it’s sent by lsg haha that why oys posted on ig and phj and the others are so curious about the flowers

57 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Hello, chingu.

Okay, I just finished viewing all kissing scene from our OTP previous drama. Okay technically LSG is a good kisser.  

What makes Hwayugi is way better than his previous kiss is OYS!  That the only answer to his kiss in Hwayugi. I could not think other reason.:heart:

True, LSGis a good kisser but that kiss scene will not be realistic if OYS didn’t reciprocate his kiss. Gosh! Their kisses was not polite brushing of lips chingu, we saw thin thread of saliva.

And perhaps the production saw the physical tension in them, I meant physical attraction in a nice way here,not the carnal thing. LSG even said in one of his interviews that he is open to date if the feeling is mutual. what he said could mean like this: he’s eyeing someone and maybe he sensed that the girl feels the same feeling with him.

I feel like to high five the bts team with a chair! They deprived us of good stuffs because of their doing.:angry:

1 hour ago, af522 said:

I don’t understand about that flower for oys at 14/3, is that sure not from fans? As I saw someone mentioned it’s sent by a shop directly instead of from fans, and how do we know what the card said? I just saw the frame to oys, but can’t see any monkey on it, can anyone explain to me where did i missed? Thanks a lot.

i do hope it’s sent by lsg haha that why oys posted on ig and phj and the others are so curious about the flowers

I am not sure myself and I guess we'll never know for sure unless OYS tells us haha. But you can read from the post below in IG:

I've had a look at the original shop ig too and apparently the bouquet is a special design for white day, it consists of candy, cotton and soap flowers. As for the monkey emoji, the shop ig themselves use a lot of that so I don't thint it was intentionally used to give a hint to us fans. So even if I'm being delulu and say that it was given by LSG, I don't think he'll contact them himself because then the secret would be out so easily. So my rational mind says that it was given by fans, while my always-delulu mind argues that White Day is usually for men to show appreciation to the women in their lives haha. So makes sense for our charming friend to give something to his cool partner on the day lol

2 hours ago, muishami said:

He obviously wanted to impress her,lol.:rolleyes:

Haha now I'm reminded of what he said in jibsabu about impressing girls. Haha.

*Delulu alert*

I'm sure he would puff out his chest saying I'm a strong capable man, just lean on me hahaha 

2 hours ago, gf sherry said:

I feel like to high five the bts team with a chair! They deprived us of good stuffs because of their doing.:angry:

They just dont deprived us with bts but they also deprived us of zooming in the kiss angle. They will zoom out far far away or show LSG's back or show their hands! :crazy:

5 hours ago, Hatchi Chay said:

Lol.. is this the hilarious side of OYS? And those hits and slams of OYS to Rain, woah, those looked so painful though, isn’t it scary if u receive thise hits? Haha.. is she that strong? Guy-like girl?  :D  Oh how i llove OhYeonSeo.. she’s totally adorable..

i can’t help playing this on repeat.. :D because ur right chingus, this is the OYS we missed on Hwayugi.. because they deprive us of bts.. or she just acted shy because of LSG.. :wub: ahwee.. 

Lol she is hilarious

i can't imagine Her doing that to his charming friend lol. She is all girly and blushing haha

and yes those hits looks painful .. this girl loves doing boxing in her spare time  you know :lol:. Poor Rain.. 

2 hours ago, missirina said:

I am not sure myself and I guess we'll never know for sure unless OYS tells us haha. But you can read from the post below in IG:

I've had a look at the original shop ig too and apparently the bouquet is a special design for white day, it consists of candy, cotton and soap flowers. As for the monkey emoji, the shop ig themselves use a lot of that so I don't thint it was intentionally used to give a hint to us fans. So even if I'm being delulu and say that it was given by LSG, I don't think he'll contact them himself because then the secret would be out so easily. So my rational mind says that it was given by fans, while my always-delulu mind argues that White Day is usually for men to show appreciation to the women in their lives haha. So makes sense for our charming friend to give something to his cool partner on the day lol

I  gave that translation...but its my friend is the one translated for me..

The florist actually sharing a good news   that their White Day bouquet  they made was  given as a present to actress oh yeon seo , I guess its a surprise to them ..that was why surprised monkey emoji is used..haha

Although we never know who is the one ordered that candy bouquet. But her post with that  still make us happy..n triggered our delusional mode ..haha

38 minutes ago, muishami said:

About PHJ and YOS ignoring his attempts at eating her pop – corn, I found this photo where he wanted to try out her birthday cake:

She is smiling here.:wink:https://pp.userapi.com/c846420/v846420475/7767/i1mZFXcOAh4.jpg

What happened to u girl lmao.

LSG happened lol

How she interacts with PHJ, Before and after meeting the nutjob monkey:tongue:

But why do I smell a small (unserious) mutual attraction in that birthday cake pic, or am I just being extra sensitive/jealous on behalf of LSG lol ?  

Maybe that's why she sees the need to be extra cold to PHJ now, it's awkward that they had some attraction before when she has something more serious with LSG now? Or am I just being paranoid?

Or maybe the pic just makes it seem that way lol

Well it wouldn't matter,  LSG+OYS isn't just an unserious mini crush, LSG is the one who has her :heart:

and his loyal girl is putting up a distance betwen her and PHJ, which I just love:wink:

On the other hand PHJ is starting to annoy me abit when it comes to OYS and I'm his fan lol

Archived