[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

47 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Lmao so now monkey emoji only belongs to the nutjob monkey king banana:lol:

people will go crazy and delulu  just with the sight of monkey emoji and the word "activate"  :tongue:

Haha to me, the meaning of activate will never be the same again :D and its ur fault 503 couple! :lol:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

I think no need for him to try so hard coz he already captured her coolest partners heart. :blush::wub:

I totally agree with you. The way OYS acted at the presscon plus the way she kissed LSG back. :love: There's no denying that they're attracted to each other. Look what have they done to me? I promised myself, I won't join any shipping thread anymore... but here I am once again :blush:. But then again there goes a saying promises are made to be broken.:D How can you not ship them, when they showed you their oozing and undeniable chemistry?  :love: Even without or very short bts, grrrrr!  Have a wonderful and blessed day to everyone! Fighting!!! 

49 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Lmao so now monkey emoji only belongs to the nutjob monkey king banana:lol:

people will go crazy and delulu  just with the sight of monkey emoji and the word "activate"  :tongue:

Haha. Yes, look at what this ship has done to us. But it's fun being delulu :lol:

43 minutes ago, intrariver said:

LSG happened lol

How she interacts with PHJ, Before and after meeting the nutjob monkey:tongue:

But why do I smell a small (unserious) mutual attraction in that birthday cake pic, or am I just being extra sensitive/jealous on behalf of LSG lol ?  

Maybe that's why she sees the need to be extra cold to PHJ now, it's awkward that they had some attraction before when she has something more serious with LSG now? Or am I just being paranoid?

Or maybe the pic just makes it seem that way lol

Well it wouldn't matter,  LSG+OYS isn't just an unserious mini crush, LSG is the one who has her :heart:

and his loyal girl is putting up a distance betwen her and PHJ, which I just love:wink:

On the other hand PHJ is starting to annoy me abit when it comes to OYS and I'm his fan lol

Aww it's understandable that you're extra sensitive on behalf of LSG :lol: To me right now they are the perfect fit for each other. 

I've looked at the picture, but I didn't sense the attraction. But I'm mostly looking at OYS's eyes and gaze. Based on PHJ's standing position, OYS seems to be looking more towards the cake and the general direction of the guy holding the cake (to my eyes so I might be wrong). Maybe they were singing happy birthday for her or someone is saying something. PHJ is standing a bit to the back.

ps: I have a feeling LSG is the jealous type haha. Might be why she's putting some distance towards her male co-stars lol. Or is it just my delulu eyes and heart? :rolleyes:

54 minutes ago, aqualy said:

I  gave that translation...but its my friend is the one translated for me..

The florist actually sharing a good news   that their White Day bouquet  they made was  given as a present to actress oh yeon seo , I guess its a surprise to them ..that was why surprised monkey emoji is used..haha

Although we never know who is the one ordered that candy bouquet. But her post with that  still make us happy..n triggered our delusional mode ..haha

Its just made us delulu bcoz white day is a "big day in couple" in korea and also the caption "really good news with a heart on it." And lastly, the monkey emoji that covering his mouth w/c means like secret or not to talk or keep quiet.

I'll just take what im thinking then delulu mode on! :lol:

1 hour ago, intrariver said:

This couple is truly something.

I just painted my nails green and bought bananas. Thinking of buying a monkey doll too ha ha.

Any other ideas to support them quietly? 

We can arrange a day where we'll all wear green, go on ig and just say 503 fighting! Just don't tag their actual account hihi.

But seriously, I'm thinking of buying Yuk Gong the plushie haha. And I really wanted to try the Kenzo lotus perfume. Anyone had tried that before? Is it good? I just am crazy about perfumes :lol:

6 hours ago, af522 said:

Lsg now is in his strong ‘military-can-do-everything’ state, I am sure he will show his charisma which is strong arm to oys.

now I can’t stop imagine how these two portrait in this particular scene, is she keep being shy coz of being carry by him? Is he keep saying ‘it’s ok, I m not tired’ to her? Hahahaha delulu state

Thats the dillema of not having any bts. :crazy: all we can do is to imagine scenarios. But its ok, were definitely so good in delulus! :lol: nobody can stop us now! :D

As for our jobless nut monkey king, im sure he enjoyed that carrying his coolest partner scene as he enjoyed their kissing scenes :lol::blush::wub: 

Who would've get tired if u love what you're doing?! :heart:

4 hours ago, muishami said:

About PHJ and YOS ignoring his attempts at eating her pop – corn, I found this photo where he wanted to try out her birthday cake:

She is smiling here.:wink:https://pp.userapi.com/c846420/v846420475/7767/i1mZFXcOAh4.jpg

What happened to u girl lmao.

I think OYS was ignoring PHJ while eating her popcorn even though we can see that he's got his own, was because she doesn't want to upset her charming friend just in case he'll see it. Probably LSG have a conversation with her, a :heart:2:heart: talk, kind a like this,

LSG to OYS: You know that I'm a jealous type of guy, so even though you're promoting CITT,  always remember don't want you to be having a good time especially with PHJ. And always keep in mind, I'm watching you. 

OYS to LSG: That's why I brozoned PHJ already.  :blush:

and about the B-day cake, I think this happened right before she met LSG, I think this picture was taken last year of June... so LSG was still doing his MS that time. He got out  isn't it October 31? Correct me if I'm wrong. And if I'm not mistaken it seems like her smile in that picture was like afraid that PHJ will put the icing on her lovely face. Just my observation.

Anyway about the flower, I guess it from someone special, that is why she post it.

Just like what Song Hye Kyo did in the middle of January 2016, when she post a flower she received from someone special, that's is the day where SSC fans said the day she post it is the special day (celebrate their first month together). That post already deleted now hahaha

Looks like OYS did the same thing, she post the flower she received from someone special and show to that special one that she likes it.

Just my opinion, based on observation

1 hour ago, dvrels said:

Anyway about the flower, I guess it from someone special, that is why she post it.

Just like what Song Hye Kyo did in the middle of January 2016, when she post a flower she received from someone special, that's is the day where SSC fans said the day she post it is the special day (celebrate their first month together). That post already deleted now hahaha

Looks like OYS did the same thing, she post the flower she received from someone special and show to that special one that she likes it.

Just my opinion, based on observation

Whe can only hope that “someone special” is LSG.:wink:

29 minutes ago, aqualy said:

Last night I stayed late to see wether she will post anything in her IG..but none. Well, may be nothing keeping her awake anymore...LOL

No need for her to stayed awake late at night or the wee hours in the morning since her charming friend is back in SK. Ha ha :grin:

5 minutes ago, Hatchi Chay said:

this thread is quite silent today eh.. because our OTP are silent as well. :D

anyway, have a great morning to everyone! hope LSG and OYS are having their quiet rest as well.. :)

Yeah...they've been busy..

17 minutes ago, Hatchi Chay said:

this thread is quite silent today eh.. because our OTP are silent as well. :D

anyway, have a great morning to everyone! hope LSG and OYS are having their quiet rest as well.. :)

Should we start another discussion? :lol::lol:

Anyway, have a great day, everyone :D

giphy.gif&key=c0dad1ea733bbf65305d25cfa6

Archived