[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@estrellita1122 OYS never kiss back her co star that 's for sure :D

i remember someone commented on her kissing scenes with kim ji hoon because she just stood there and with Jang Hyuk,  he is the one doing all the works... * i love her acting but i have to admit she is so lacking in those kind of scenes* 

i watched the  spoiler clip of her kissing scene with park hae jin, and i have to say it's even worse lmao

even in ep 18 , LSG was about to pull back but she is still puckering her lips so he continued on kissing back :D:wub: *gosh my heart* sail sail my ship~~"

4 hours ago, klila said:

From a girl judging another girl, it seems OYS is in love. Or at least dating. I mean, otherwise how does one explain all her cryptic ig messages. The short and mysterious ig messages seem to be for one person’s eyes only. And it also seems like a public acknowledgement of that relationship yet at the same time, keeping it private. Don’t know if it’s LSG but I’m almost confident to say there’s a man in OYS’s life now. 

I have the same feeling.

Anyway if she have someone in her life, it would be logically to bro zoned LSG too.Along with PHJ.It was a good opportunity to say “stop” to people who are shipping her and LSG.But she called him “charming friend” and said that she “received a lot of SOG’s love during filming the drama”.:rolleyes:

Not to mention her reaction to the monkey doll.

Her behavior with PHJ in press conference is still suspicious for me too.

7 minutes ago, haymochi said:

i remember someone commented on her kissing scenes with kim ji hoon because she just stood there and with Jang Hyuk,  he is the one doing all the works... * i love her acting but i have to admit she is so lacking in those kind of scenes* 

i watched the  spoiler clip of her kissing scene with park hae jin, and i have to say it's even worse lmao

even in ep 18 , LSG was about to pull back but she is still puckering her lips so he continued on kissing back :D:wub: *gosh my heart*

This! YOS never did that before.That’s why I was very surprised too.That girl became very active lately :wink:

LSG always was a good kisser thought.

Janghyuk is a good kisser too..

he and OYS had an underwater kissing scene in SOGC that was supposed to be a pasisonate on but our girl as usual :lol::lol::lol:

I should be upset that my bias is criticized as bad in these kind of scenes but why am i so happy???B)B)

good job jobless nut monkey king banana~

40 minutes ago, haymochi said:

even in ep 18 , LSG was about to pull back but she is still puckering her lips so he continued on kissing back :D:wub: *gosh my heart* sail sail my ship~~"

I think that part u highlighted is the most beautiful part of this particular scene  ( at least for me ) ..whenever I rerun this part my heart goes aaaawwww....

3 hours ago, annie1234 said:

He and OYS would've a serious discussion about whether he should wear long john or not :lol::lol: I think OYS was one of his "army talk" victim :lol::lol: or maybe, they wouldn't joking around like that because they were too busy practicing their kiss scenes:wub::wub:

Hahaha but i think she enjoyed and never get tired listening to his army talk :lol:

Love that " they were too busy practicing their kissing scenes". Anyway, practice makes perfect. :lol: and theirs turn out to be beyond perfect. :wub:

OYS to other actor : Okay, let's do a kiss scene but I won't kiss you back

OYS to LSG : Let's find out who's better kisser between us (having a duel with their mouth) :lol:

I love that he was ready to do the stare scene but he sensed that OYS wanted one more kiss and he immidiately gave her one. It was like automatically he kissed her once more. :lol::lol: I don't know that was because they have such a good teamwork or they are used to kiss each other :lol::lol:

I am curious about her and PHJ kissing scene. @haymochi :lol::lol:

All the handsome humans lost to our Nutjob monkey :tongue::tongue:

1 hour ago, muishami said:

I have the same feeling.

Anyway if she have someone in her life, it would be logically to bro zoned LSG too.Along with PHJ.It was a good opportunity to say “stop” to people who are shipping her and LSG.But she called him “charming friend” and said that she “received a lot of SOG’s love during filming the drama”.:rolleyes:

Not to mention her reaction to the monkey doll.

Her behavior with PHJ in press conference is still suspicious for me too.

Agree haha noted that hwayugi finished already, no need for such promotion LOL

Her CITT needs promotion but shes making sure that nobody will ship them. :lol:

9 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

OYS to LSG : Let's find out who's better kisser between us (having a duel with their mouth) :lol:

I love that he was ready to do the stare scene but he sensed that OYS wanted one more kiss and he immidiately gave her one. It was like automatically he kissed her once more. :lol::lol: I don't know that was because they have such a good teamwork or they are used to kiss each other :lol::lol:

He's the the great sage, equal to heaven anyway! :lol:

Shes not just responding, as you can see on their 1st kissing part on the confession on ep18, OYS was the one whose dominating the kiss then that heartmelting saranghae of OYS that motivated LSG to kissed passionately deeper. :blush: 

It would have been perfect if their downpart bodies are close to each other or maybe they just put blanket so we cannot see it :lol: but their tender kiss, caress and stare with each other definitely set another level on kissing and bed scenes in kdramaland! :blush:

And i will keep on my delulu that they are used to kissed each other! :wub:

On 3/19/2018 at 12:45 PM, iloveknovela said:

Personality like LSG is not the type who will easily listen to someone he does

Suddenly remember in bts (forgot what eps) so bori said that in real life lsg isn't type who easily listen to someone otherwise he want. 

And i have make confession that this is the first time i really enjoying kissing scene in kdrama as i've been watching in latest 2 years. In other kdramas i sensed awkardness between them (except w and ffmw) and i didn't really interest to playover playing button as i did in hwayugi! :D these two really driving me crazy

2 hours ago, aqualy said:

Their kissing scene raised my expectations. I tried to watch some recent kissing scenes in other dramas..but I cringed n even laughed. 

I watched one last year that reached my expectations and i even called it unbeatable :lol: but here our 503 couple tieng that particular kiss and made my heart flutter again :wub:

44 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Lmao

in her defense, the kiss in CITT was supposed to be btw college students *ehm

the scene is Yoojung sunbae trying to kiss Seol but Seol hide her lips :lol: ( Jin sunmi will never be able to hide her lips with nutjob monkey, he will find it no matter what) but she changes her mind and hold on to his hand. Then Yoojung sunbae goes to give her a peck which then the PD decided to zoom out the camera really really far :lol:

OYS brozoned or buddied her co stars except her charming friend despite knowing how crazy people have been shipping them *my mind being over delulu

36 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Lmao

in her defense, the kiss in CITT was supposed to be btw college students *ehm

the scene is Yoojung sunbae trying to kiss Seol but Seol hide her lips :lol: ( Jin sunmi will never be able to hide her lips with nutjob monkey, he will find it no matter what) but she changes her mind and hold on to his hand. Then Yoojung sunbae goes to give her a peck which then the PD decided to zoom out the camera really really far :lol:

OYS brozoned or buddied her co stars except her charming friend despite knowing how crazy people have been shipping them *my mind being over delulu

Thats one of my complain in hwayugi, when they started to immerse in passionate kissing scene then pdnim will zoom out the camera far far away or show LSG's back or show their hands! :( me was like: wth! :crazy: hiding something again? :blink:

2 hours ago, asti78 said:

Suddenly remember in bts (forgot what eps) so bori said that in real life lsg isn't type who easily listen to someone otherwise he want

And i have make confession that this is the first time i really enjoying kissing scene in kdrama as i've been watching in latest 2 years. In other kdramas i sensed awkardness between them (except w and ffmw) and i didn't really interest to playover playing button as i did in hwayugi! :D these two really driving me crazy

Really?  That's interesting to know.  Actually, I just notice that while watching MITH as I must admit I am quite a keen observer.:tongue:  In addition to that, I have a sister and mother who is Capricorn so I can tell a little about their personality.  They are considered smart so that's one reason why they don't easily listen to anyone unless they respect that person's judgement and who they really are as a whole.

You're not alone... we are all here just because of their kisses that's very real compared to other kdrama. :D This thread is on fire as well because our OTP seems like they are no longer acting based on the scripts but according to what their heart truly desires.:tongue::tongue::tongue:  Just happen that they're in the drama, so if I'm in their shoes, why restrain myself if I can go all the way without worrying about scandal? :tongue:  People can talk about their kissing until they turned purple :D but they have no obligation to explain it.... coz it's work and pleasure combined.:blush: 

Archived