[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

22 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Well if we are talking about kissing scenes i can assure you that as a long time fan i was shocked when i watched hwayugi.. it's def OYS first time to have such passionate  kissing scenes esp the way our otp look at each other before continuing on with their kisses :wub:

1. This was said to be the most passionate kiss btw the otp in Jang Bori lmao :D

2.OYS and Jang hyuk

3. With Rain (lmao...i don't think i need to insert this here)

4. OYS and Joowon (just touch lips)

and Boom!!!!! :D

Exactly! When I watched the first activation kiss (in the photo wedding scene), I just said to myself, yep this is OYS. And it was funny that time because SOG pursed his lips like that although he was supposed to be surprised. At that time I was just saying to myself, okay this just got out of the military so he's crazy about kissing haha. Then when we come to the second activation kiss, I was a bit surprised because I can see JSM/OYS kissing back. And by episode 18 I'm already 100% on board the ship. It's really the point of no return. And rewatching Hwayugi, I've noticed a couple of behaviour that totally convinces me OYS is comfortable in her skinship with LSG (and vice versa)- in particular her hugging scene. I might make some gifs of these when I have time and share my thoughts about it. Because it is possible I'm just imagining things haha. But it would be nice to hear other people's thoughts about it.

34 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Is it usually the way he looks at his co star? Or is it the first time?

cos they are adorable and sweet to the max

I've tried looking at a few of LSG's previous press conferences.

1) Love Forecast with Moon Chae Won - normal co-star interaction

2) Gu Family Book with Suzy - LSG barely looks at Suzy and they did interact when Suzy asks him a question. But the looks shared is just normal oppa-dongsaeng interaction to me.

3) King 2 Hearts with Ha Ji Won - LSG did look at HJW  a few times but even when their eyes met, both didn't look shy or had the urge to quickly look away (like our shy-shy otp couple). My untrained eyes just detect admiration that he had of his senior actor.

To be fair, these clips are not full presscon clips so mostly what I can do is speculate. But there clearly is a difference. Maybe our Airen shippers here can give more insights on this? :D

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@missirina i have exactly the  same thoughts  when watching ep 2 activation kiss "aaah that's typical OYS kiss" *no matter what i have to admit that she isn't that good in those kind of scenes haha*

then ep 10... "woah?"

ep 13  with that extra long kiss "woaaaaah?!!!!!"

ep 18 " i just died" *heart rate flat*

I can see that she is very reserved with kissing scenes but this indicate that she must be really comfortable with LSG and the way they stare at each other everytime  almost broke my laptop screen *pheww*

( it's ironic considering how shy they are with each other to the point of can't even look at each others eyes :wub:)

our girl sure gained two  cute new besties (Dara & Lee Seyoung). Do they know something about SeungYeon couple too? :tongue: *delulu*4724418D-B2FF-4FBD-A8BA-9B4FB083781D_zps

3 minutes ago, haymochi said:

@missirina i have exactly the  same thoughts  when watching ep 2 activation kiss "aaah that's typical OYS kiss" *no matter what i have to admit that she isn't that good in those kind of scenes haha*

then ep 10... "woah?"

ep 13  with that extra long kiss "woaaaaah?!!!!!"

ep 18 " i just died" *heart rate flat*

I can see that she is very reserved with kissing scenes but this indicate that she must be really comfortable with LSG and the way they stare at each other everytime  almost broke my laptop screen *pheww*

( it's ironic considering how shy they are with each other to the point of can't even look at each others eyes :wub:)

Yes yes my thoughts exactly! I've never minded her kiss scenes because I just adored her acting in everything else. I had first started watching her in SOGC and she just blew me away. Then I just followed her work onwards (didn't watch Jang Bori though). And she's always so bright in bts especially in CBM, so was really looking forward to Hwayugi as LSG is known as moodmaker on sets too. So I was hoping for some really funny bts of them and other casts. Sadly that fell short though by no fault of the actors (again, I'm glaring at you TVN!)

Like you, I was really surprised in episode 10 and 13. And don't even start with episode 18. I just couldn't believe it! Uri OYS, my how you've grown. Haha.

But that's the thing that really convinces me there is something there. You can't be that convincing in intense scenes like that with someone if there's not even a hint of feelings. Especially when we know how her kissing scenes usually goes like. And it's the same with LSG. I've watched the videos shared here before, and also a few in YouTube. What's clear to me is that his kissing scenes with OYS doesn't have even a hint of cringe. It all looks so natural and believable. 

Let's give our full support. Whatever will be, will be. Let's just hope the best for both of them. I'm just gonna be happy shipping them like this. 

Bad me i'm at work but i'm lurking at this thread  ( the first time i'm so grateful my student came late lol so i can open this thread and giggle like a lunatic by myself) 

the bts is just so bad overall. Theyare  just showing  the same scenes with extra camera. 

Not only for the otp but the female casts as well. They  seems to be having fun but there is not bts of them being together at all?  Not to mention GF who is missing from all the bts scenes. Cha Seung Won who is one of the big lead didn't even get an interview..tsk tsk tsk

i'm looking at you tvn..

Just backread a few pages. 

The kisses with the other co-stars for LSG, not much jaw movement. Then again, it could be him improving his kissing acting skills. 

From a girl judging another girl, it seems OYS is in love. Or at least dating. I mean, otherwise how does one explain all her cryptic ig messages. The short and mysterious ig messages seem to be for one person’s eyes only. And it also seems like a public acknowledgement of that relationship yet at the same time, keeping it private. Don’t know if it’s LSG but I’m almost confident to say there’s a man in OYS’s life now. 

(Why was LSG in a mask? Was he feeling unwell, and that’s why OYS said to take care?)

9 minutes ago, madinked said:

Just backread a few pages. 

The kisses with the other co-stars for LSG, not much jaw movement. Then again, it could be him improving his kissing acting skills. 

From a girl judging another girl, it seems OYS is in love. Or at least dating. I mean, otherwise how does one explain all her cryptic ig messages. The short and mysterious ig messages seem to be for one person’s eyes only. And it also seems like a public acknowledgement of that relationship yet at the same time, keeping it private. Don’t know if it’s LSG but I’m almost confident to say there’s a man in OYS’s life now. 

(Why was LSG in a mask? Was he feeling unwell, and that’s why OYS said to take care?)

I also believe OYS is in a relationship or dating, why would you post such cryptic messages if not for someone special?  I'm a little scared actually... and excited at the same time.

I don't know what to think actually.

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, madinked said:

Sorry to cut your post... OYS’s caption means “please take care of me/I’ll be in your care” , I assumed it was about the slippers tbh but it has nothing to do with secret message (you usually say this to someone you are not close with).

As for LSG , it’s actually really common for Asians (including celebrities) to wear masks. It’s possible he was feeling unwell but I’m pretty sure it’s because his skin condition is not great recently.

10 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

Sorry to cut your post... OYS’s caption means “please take care of me/I’ll be in your care” , I assumed it was about the slippers tbh but it has nothing to do with secret message (you usually say this to someone you are not close with).

As for LSG , it’s actually really common for Asians (including celebrities) to wear masks. It’s possible he was feeling unwell but I’m pretty sure it’s because his skin condition is not great recently.

This!! I don't think that slipper is messaged for anyone... 

hahaha .. i support his ship wholly and there is def sparks btw them ,  i wanna believe that they will be the end game.

but gonna put my mind in a rational way if they don't :D. Fighting seungyeon!!

19 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

Okay. I saw the translation from the ig SeungYeon account and it translated as “good luck” (Gosh, so different translations)

I know Asians like to wear masks, especially in Japan, Korea and Hong Kong to name a few, but I haven’t seen much of LSG in masks. Plus he didn’t wear till he got down from the plane in SK. At the airport in Vietnam, he still was without mask. So I had assumed he doesn’t have a habit of wearing the mask. 

45 minutes ago, madinked said:

Okay. I saw the translation from the ig SeungYeon account and it translated as “good luck” (Gosh, so different translations)

I know Asians like to wear masks, especially in Japan, Korea and Hong Kong to name a few, but I haven’t seen much of LSG in masks. Plus he didn’t wear till he got down from the plane in SK. At the airport in Vietnam, he still was without mask. So I had assumed he doesn’t have a habit of wearing the mask. 

lol idk where that account gets their translation from but it 100% doesn’t mean “good luck”

if my memory doesn’t fail me, LSG has worn masks in the past but this is the first time I’ve seen him with a black one. Perhaps he was wearing it for fashion purposes. haha :tongue:

I have to say that these two are grown up mature people who won't use their sns for lovestagram lol.They can just message or call each other if they want too..

however i have to admit that OYS message are a bit cryptic lately.. to match the they pictures maybe? (Although the blue sky on white day was suspicious)

She usually updates her ig very oftenly or with few pictures in a row till late night if she is in a happy mood. This happened  once when her first fan meet was announced after 13 years.. 

I guess she must be really happy lately in terms of everything ( i have to include her love life too of course). Since she said she has to get married in 2 years:D. Get ready charming friend!! *delulu*

4 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

lol idk where that account gets their translation from but it 100% doesn’t mean “good luck”

if my memory doesn’t fail me, LSG has worn masks in the past but this is the first time I’ve seen him with a black one. Perhaps he was wearing it for fashion purposes. haha :tongue:

you're right... It means "please take care of me" hehe. She is jus trying to sound cute i guess :tongue:

4 minutes ago, huhuhahahihi said:

They were close enough to joke around like that. They also didn't have many scenes together.

But what if when he's with OYS?  I'll leave it to your imagination. :tongue:

He and OYS would've a serious discussion about whether he should wear long john or not :lol::lol: I think OYS was one of his "army talk" victim :lol::lol: or maybe, they wouldn't joking around like that because they were too busy practicing their kiss scenes:wub::wub:

15 minutes ago, haymochi said:

I have to say that these two are grown up mature people who won't use their sns for lovestagram lol.They can just message or call each other if they want too..

however i have to admit that OYS message are a bit cryptic lately.. to match the they pictures maybe? (Although the blue sky on white day was suspicious)

She usually updates her ig very oftenly or with few pictures in a row till late night if she is in a happy mood. This happened  once when her first fan meet was announced after 13 years.. 

I guess she must be really happy lately in terms of everything ( i have to include her love life too of course). Since she said she has to get married in 2 years:D. Get ready charming friend!! *delulu*

you're right... It means "please take care of me" hehe. She is jus trying to sound cute i guess :tongue:

i agree with you 100% @haymochi.. if there is really something between them, i doubt if they will do the lovestagram thing, that is rationally speaking :D

but if OYS's style is to frequently updates her IG when she's happy, then we can take it from there that she is indeed happy these days.. and to post at wee hours of the morning, then she may have something that's keeping her awake.. :wub: i'm hoping its with some charming friend out there.. lol (wanting to be rational but in a sec i'm a delulu again, can't help it.)

Anyway, there's something curious about the flowers given to OYS during white day. The flowershop where it came from, had a very interesting caption. It included a MONKEY emoji. LOL. And someone pointed out that maybe, someone special sent it to her, otherwise she wouldn't have posted it in her Instagram since celebrities don't usually post in their sns gifts given to them by fans since others will get jealous or something. 

20 minutes ago, ilovejasminnie said:

Anyway, there's something curious about the flowers given to OYS during white day. The flowershop where it came from, had a very interesting caption. It included a MONKEY emoji. LOL. And someone pointed out that maybe, someone special sent it to her, otherwise she wouldn't have posted it in her Instagram since celebrities don't usually post in their sns gifts given to them by fans since the others would be jealous or something. 

Hahahaha let our delulu mind lives on!!! We can also say that because of  how curious Park Hae Jin , the other male actor, and OYS with that flower bouquet lol :tongue:

but idk, the flower wrote Flower Vely which is a nickname her fans often used 

about the bts, it is too obvious that they try not to show them at all .

1.The moment our otp  burst out laughing when they were about to kiss because of Chae seung won adlib got cut off abruptly. OYS actually shouted shyly at that scne "how can we kiss..?"

2. When Seunggi  start joking with his arms open wide when he is going to catch her ( we can see OYS giggling as well) but they cut off her from the screen

3. People were asking for ep 18 kissing scenes bts, instead they gave the viewers the bts of them reading the script seriously. What the hell?? ( when usually dramas will obviously try to show the bts for those scenes involving otp to gain more attention)

4. There is no reason to not show otp bts even if the real scenario of them being not close.. actors will act  close to show their professionalism  somehow. Like i said, it's so suspicious haha.

Unless they both start slapping, punching, or cursing at each other after the pd shout "CUT!!" Or if they immediately rinse and brush their teeth after doing the kissing scenes ... there is no reason not to show these bts :tongue::tongue: 

hmmm.... *fishy*

34 minutes ago, ilovejasminnie said:

Anyway, there's something curious about the flowers given to OYS during white day. The flowershop where it came from, had a very interesting caption. It included a MONKEY emoji. LOL. And someone pointed out that maybe, someone special sent it to her, otherwise she wouldn't have posted it in her Instagram since celebrities don't usually post in their sns gifts given to them by fans since others will get jealous or something. 

I have my friend translated it for me...

" Really good news ♡

Our White Day bouquet parcel is given to actress Yeon Seo (surprised monkey emoji) "

Lets at this one with Kang Minhyuk

and with LGS is totally different. I was shock since i have never seen OYS answer back the kiss in the passionate and calm sweet way. I always thought that OYS is not a good kisser but Hwayugi show me i was wrong and I should be thankful to our Monkey.. I mean to LSG for unleashing this side of OYS 

Hahaha someone in youtube even commented on ep 18 kissing scene "they turn out to be kissing machine" :lol::lol: 

If that kiss in Jang Bori was the most passionate one of her, I don't know what to say for Hwayugi ones. :D:D That must be wild category then. I was surprised to watch that Jang Hyuk didn't have passionate kiss with her. Usually, Jang Hyuk was quite "crafty" with kiss scene. Who would've thought that LSG would be the one that kissed her like that :lol::lol:

Archived