[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Lmao

in her defense, the kiss in CITT was supposed to be btw college students *ehm

the scene is Yoojung sunbae trying to kiss Seol but Seol hide her lips :lol: ( Jin sunmi will never be able to hide her lips with nutjob monkey, he will find it no matter what) but she changes her mind and hold on to his hand. Then Yoojung sunbae goes to give her a peck which then the PD decided to zoom out the camera really really far :lol:

OYS brozoned or buddied her co stars except her charming friend despite knowing how crazy people have been shipping them *my mind being over delulu

Did they just have one kissing scene? So, OYS didn't really responsive in there as well, did she? Hahaha maybe the PD had to zoom out really far because they didn't want to show any awkwardness.

I was watching all Hwayugi kissing (yes, I am pervert like that when it comes to Hwayugi :lol:) and I noticed before that LSG puckered his lips in surprise kiss, right. Now, I also realized that OYS also puckered her lips in surprise kiss as well

tumblr_p2vcnhTFYZ1s3irc6o1_400.gif?zoom=

LSWYXsv5EEgm3jWbWUrJWfFwuFa5RXcjdRQzm1Jx

She was supposed to be surprised by the sudden kiss, right? But she already puckered her lips to receive the kiss :D

I bet the PD of this drama was having a hard time directing them about surprise kiss. "Okay LSG ssi~ this kiss is supposed to be a surprise for your character, so don't pucker your lips like you expecting it. And so do you, OYS ssi~" :lol::lol: and both of them failed :lol::lol:. By the episode 18, maybe the PD was just "okay, we're doing kissing scene, just do whatever you want" that's why they went wild. 

When Han Seol hide her lips from Yoo Jung sunbae,  Jin Sun Mi is always ready to take OG's kisses 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Okay LSG ssi~ this kiss is supposed to be a surprise for your character, so don't pucker your lips like you expecting it. And so do you, OYS ssi~" :lol::lol: and both of them failed :lol::lol:. By the episode 18, maybe the PD was just "okay, we're doing kissing scene, just do whatever you want" that's why they went wild. 

Well this is hilarious :D

8 minutes ago, haymochi said:

You cracked me up lmao :lol::lol::lol:

what is this couple them? Puckered lips  couple? 

They mind is saying  " let's do this suprise kiss acting properly" but their lips are saying different things  :rolleyes:

Lips don't lie...:lol:

36 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Did they just have one kissing scene? So, OYS didn't really responsive in there as well, did she? Hahaha maybe the PD had to zoom out really far because they didn't want to show any awkwardness.

I was watching all Hwayugi kissing (yes, I am pervert like that when it comes to Hwayugi :lol:) and I noticed before that LSG puckered his lips in surprise kiss, right. Now, I also realized that OYS also puckered her lips in surprise kiss as well

She was supposed to be surprised by the sudden kiss, right? But she already puckered her lips to receive the kiss :D

I bet the PD of this drama was having a hard time directing them about surprise kiss. "Okay LSG ssi~ this kiss is supposed to be a surprise for your character, so don't pucker your lips like you expecting it. And so do you, OYS ssi~" :lol::lol: and both of them failed :lol::lol:. By the episode 18, maybe the PD was just "okay, we're doing kissing scene, just do whatever you want" that's why they went wild. 

When Han Seol hide her lips from Yoo Jung sunbae,  Jin Sun Mi is always ready to take OG's kisses 

For real she hid her lips like this 

D20ECDAF-EF8E-46B7-B435-A41F4E702374_zps

:D

12 minutes ago, haymochi said:

For real she hid her lips like this 

:D

OMG. Poor YooJung sunbae. She doesn't want to be kissed by you sunbae~~

Did you watched the movie? How many kiss scenes that they had? I am scared since it was a movie, so the kiss scenes will be hotter than a drama. :lol::lol: Omoo I'm getting crazier because I just want OYS's lips only for LSG :lol::lol:

I'm looking at you, YooJung sunbae:tongue::tongue:

tumblr_p2x1ji4iJh1qgzpr7o1_540.gif?zoom=

tumblr_p2x1ji4iJh1qgzpr7o2_540.gif?zoom=

So it's about the kiss that is why this thread moving so fast. I bet it's not the PDnim that have hard time when this otp doing surprised kissing scene, it's LSG and OYS that have hard time, because they have to control themselves to not making that surprised kiss into passionate kiss like in ep 18 kkkkkkk

Guys what do you think about this bts when you first watch it?

Back in the time when i first watched this bts, my mind said "So CSW trying to tease LSG who wants to practice his line with OYS, CSW want to disturb LSG who want to be left alone with OYS" this base on LSG awkward expression when CSW suddenly want to gave the food to him. Poor Monkey being disturb when he want to spend time with his coolest partner. Anyway CSW maybe know what LSG feel towards OYS that is why he tease him that way hahahaha *CSW-sshi thanks for showing something fishy like this wkwk

I've watched countless kdramas since endless love: Autumn in my heart and I would say these kiss scenes in hwayugi were by far the most natural and heart fluttering kiss I've watched. Like when you've watch it you will only say "Woah! I think they really are a real couple, so much emotions were put into it. It's not awkward to watch just pure love". So I suggested my friend  ( who is a fan of OYS since MHGAF) to watch hwayugi especially the kissing scenes one thing she was telling me is that this was the first time for OYS to reciprocate the kiss scene and she was surprise cause it's not only even a peck. And she said that the eyes of OYS was easy to read if she's comfortable with her partner so I said what can she says about when she's looking at LSG then answered She respected LSG, she's comfortable with him and just smile.  ( a smile that saying something was fishy. :D)

ctto

Aah yes OYS eyes are really expressive so she is easy to read. Not just the kissing scenes but the skinship they shared in this drama showed that she is really really comfortable with LSG ( who wouldn't? Charming  friend  is really respectful and caring)

She usually  gets along with all her co stars but she is really reserved in doing skinships eps kissing scenes. You can see from 17 years of her careers as an actress  the scenes she have done are really tame.

I've been a fan of OYS since My Husband Got a Family.Her acting is awesome except kiss scene...just like that. Until the monkey king came to her life. Clearly she's comfortable with her charming friend..

12 minutes ago, elabanana said:

Why PHJ??  you have your own popcorn, right? (Meanwhile, OYS ignoring–just eating popcorn. Lol) 

Someone might get jealous *excuse my delulu land*

I find this funny tho. Hahaha

At home:

Charming friend  :" don't you dare having fun with him "  

Meanwhile...

PHJ: lets try to get her attentions

OYS: *ignore sunbae, ignore sunbae ..just eat the popcorn 

20 minutes ago, elabanana said:

Why PHJ??  you have your own popcorn, right? (Meanwhile, OYS ignoring–just eating popcorn. Lol) 

Someone might get jealous *excuse my delulu land*

I find this funny tho. Hahaha

LMAO really.She obviously ignoring him.It’s strange for me, that she is acting like this.Poor PHJ.  :lol:

She doesn’t even smile at him.

25 minutes ago, aqualy said:

I've been a fan of OYS since My Husband Got a Family.Her acting is awesome except kiss scene...just like that. Until the monkey king came to her life. Clearly she's comfortable with her charming friend..

Hahaha she finally found her match and bring out the best in her! :wub:

Archived