[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, aihaibara610 said:

We may ship a wrong one lol

The ig owner  caption is short but summed up everything : " what's the meaning of this?":D.

She must be one of SeungYeon shippers too 

With the presscon, interviews, bts at the beginning, interviews personalities and chemistry .. i doubt that the reason they cut through all the otp bts abruptly was because they are not close.

It's the opposite... lol. 

Even with those hard works  trying to not show this otp, people still ship them so hard.. imagine if they showed  them.

Can imagine already  esp with the NGs that clumsy OYS made haha

4 minutes ago, haymochi said:

The ig owner  caption is short but summed up everything : " what's the meaning of this?":D.

With the presscon, interviews, bts at the beginning, interviews personalities and chemistry .. i doubt that the reason they cut through all the otp bts abruptly was because they are not close.

Even with those hard works  trying to not show this otp, people still ship them so hard.. imagine if they showed  them.

Haha ...the more they try to hide it..the more curious we are..

On 2018-03-20 at 9:11 PM, muishami said:

You always analyze everything in such a good way ha-ha.I remembered when this place was not that active,(people were disappointed because of BTS).You were the one who keep that thread alive and because of your posts I didn’t lose hope back then.:lol:

Aww thanks. This couple inspires me to look deeper, they're so cute.

I didn't pick up on too much at the start, LSG & OYS was better than the average actors-who-secretly-like-each-other to conceal their feelings, adjusting themselves like such pros, they were seriously good compared to others, but even they aren't perfect and slip up; but since the begining SOMETHING always felt very weird about these two. This was no usual costar situation. So when those very weird BTS were shown my gut was screaming total bull-bleep.

After that, more clues have been piling up, confirming my gut feeling. :wink:

Like Hong Seol who is suspecting and studying Sunbae; I've been zooming in on these two, trying to find the truth undeneath the "these two aren't close" bs TvN has been trying to sell.

2 hours ago, haymochi said:

Right. Even when cameras are present, costars usually are just like:

tumblr_o4xals6_Xm21u81ir6o2_500.gif

But these two weren't casual at all.

Whenever there were cameras around them they were like:

giphy.gif

THESE THESE EYES (cameras) Watching us!!!

ea684a76467e75ba86b78910dfd14924.gif

Can you say panic mode activated ha!

WEIRD behaviour to say the least if you AREN'T hiding something....

2 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Right. Even when cameras are present, costars usually are just like:

200w.webp

But these two weren't casual at all.

Whenver there were cameras around them they were like:

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

Can you say panic mode activated ha!

Weird behaviour to say the least if you aren't hiding something....

Can’t see the photos. 

Saw a comment on OYS's naver page since knetz kept on requesting for Hwayugi s2 too. There is one commenter who said that she asked and they said they  will be no Hwayugi s2 :bawling:.

it's not like i don't expect that since the story should have been wrapped up nicely within 20 eps.. . The  writer ruined the last ep , plagiarism accusation, staff accident , and CG controversies, etc i don't expect the casts will want to come back. 

Anyway i hipe my otp to bloom even more in both in their careers (and love life of course lik )

acting with other actors is their job of course. My heart is heavy seeing them with other partners is because i'm not over SOG and JSM love story and their chemistry. I would have been able to let them go much easier  if they gave me a full closure..:wacko:

3 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Anyway i hipe my otp to bloom even more in both in their careers (and love life of course lik )

acting with other actors is their job of course. My heart is heavy seeing them with other partners is because i'm not over SOG and JSM love story and their chemistry. I would have been able to let them go much easier  if they gave me a full closure..:wacko:

Dont worry, we will have our closure in real life: charming friend and coolest partner wedding. :wub::blush:

Sharing is caring, so I'm going to share one my favourite moments of our otp in the presscon:

giphy.gif

Again, LSG listens very attentively to what OYS is saying. And when she glanced at him, he just can't help but look back at her with a sweet smile (and what's with the lip-pursing? :wub::wub:). Then they share a laugh and again, LSG peeked at her.

Ottokeee~~

These two is just so sweet :blush:

10 minutes ago, missirina said:

Sharing is caring, so I'm going to share one my favourite moments of our otp in the presscon:

giphy.gif

Again, LSG listens very attentively to what OYS is saying. And when she glanced at him, he just can't help but look back at her with a sweet smile (and what's with the lip-pursing? :wub::wub:). Then they share a laugh and again, LSG peeked at her.

Ottokeee~~

These two is just so sweet :blush:

Is it usually the way he looks at his co star? Or is it the first time?

cos they are adorable and sweet to the max

Well if we are talking about kissing scenes i can assure you that as a long time fan i was shocked when i watched hwayugi.. it's def OYS first time to have such passionate  kissing scenes esp the way our otp look at each other before continuing on with their kisses :wub:

1. This was said to be the most passionate kiss btw the otp in Jang Bori lmao :D

2.OYS and Jang hyuk

3. With Rain (lmao...i don't think i need to insert this here)

4. OYS and Joowon (just touch lips)

and Boom!!!!! :D

6 minutes ago, ptdimples said:

Look at her past post, she was always a fan on heart care bear. 

She has always been a fan of anything that has heart on it hence she named her ig ohvely.

she loves plushies, mickey, those kind of things lol

Archived