[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

20 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

LOL! YOU guys! I got so many PM's..this was literally my face when I came back from lunch and saw the inbox > :o:lol: I'll just have to copy paste my reply to everyone now. :lol:

Haha thank you! I can’t wait :lol:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

LOL! YOU guys! I got so many PM's..this was literally my face when I came back from lunch and saw the inbox > :o:lol: I'll just have to copy paste my reply to everyone now. :lol:

I think I send PM to the right person..haha thanks in advance

:lol: I have like 30 plus PM's :o And I am only allowed to reply once per minute, so you guys have to be patient or I'll get banned for spamming and you guys won't get the proof. LOL

BTW, dear haters of the couple who PM'ed me for proof...just FYI, I am checking posts and profile before sharing the clue so let's not waste each others time. Also new accounts will not get replies. I am onto you guys. :tongue: Just stick to your own ship. Don't try and spy on us.

3 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

BTW, dear haters of the couple who PM'ed me for proof...just FYI, I am checking posts and profile before sharing the clue so let's not waste each others time. Also new accounts will not get replies. I am onto you guys. :tongue: Just stick to your own ship. Don't try and spy on us.

Those haters...:rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

:lol: I have like 30 plus PM's :o And I am only allowed to reply once per minute, so you guys have to be patient or I'll get banned for spamming and you guys won't get the proof. LOL

Waaa...how thoughtful you are (respect!). We'll be patiently waiting...n lets protect our OTP together. 

7 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Woah are there really haters?

come on get a life you guys  -_-

Shipping is just for fun why take it so seriously? 

just ship the couple you want and the one you love no one is forcing you to ship or join this couple thread lmao..

Stop being so childish. 

why spy on this thread if you don't like them? Like last time there was also a sudden  outburst of an angry poster here... lol :lol:

8 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Can you please pm me @YourHighness ...tq

1 minute ago, haymochi said:

Woah are there really haters?

come on get a life you guys  -_-

Shipping is just for fun why take it so seriously? 

just ship the couple you want and the one you love no one is forcing you to ship or join this couple thread lmao..

Stop being so childish. 

why spy on this thread if you don't like them? Like last time there was also a sudden  outburst of an angry poster here... lol :lol:

Haters should build their own ship n sail somewhere else...haha

11 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

What? why do the haters want the evidence? As haters they really are spending so much effort for OYS and LSG :tongue: so they are secretly lurking here? hahaha.. I can't wait for your PM chingu :D:D

27 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Please pm me pls ! I am defo a shipper <3

Archived