[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

What to do.....among all the same clothings,- I got super addicted to these two particular ones :(

5EDB659D-ADDA-4D8B-A57F-2BADDEC4157B_zps

Coolest partner never likes wearing branded luxury stuffs, so she kinda surprised me with the YSL

Spoiler

300C0C0B-9FDA-4A96-AB16-CA1185473B9A_zps

Omona the pants is not even her size, she needs to get it tailored to match her height:o

Guys, feel free throw eggs at me lol

i just can’t help it although I know it’s Just FASHION ... i repeat one more time FASHION

I need to get my sense back...

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Hide contents

300C0C0B-9FDA-4A96-AB16-CA1185473B9A_zps

Omona the pants is not even her size, she needs to get it tailored to match her height:o

Guys, feel free throw eggs at me lol

Instead of egg should i throw kimbap at you? Try catching it & u can eat it as your breakfast!! :lol:

Hi everyone,

So yesterday I was going through the threads of this shippers' paradise and suddenly found a LSG+OYS thread which I am extremely happy and excited about. I loved them both in Hwayugi and do want them to be together in real life because I feel both of them complement each other well. However, since this is only my 2nd ship (the 1st one is Parkpark couple) and I am pretty new to everything related to LSG and OYS ship, it would be really nice if some of you strike me with some ideas. I mean which one is the charming friend and who is the coolest partner among these two? I tried reading the posts but there are way too many (this thread is quite popular and active indeed). And if LSG and OYS are somehow into each other then why KB's name still comes up with OYS which aches my shipper heart all the time? Hope everything will come out in due time...till then I would love to be a delulu with all of you and cheer for this favorite OTP of mine :wub:

17 hours ago, sugohesso said:

Hi everyone,

So yesterday I was going through the threads of this shippers' paradise and suddenly found a LSG+OYS thread which I am extremely happy and excited about. I loved them both in Hwayugi and do want them to be together in real life because I feel both of them complement each other well. However, since this is only my 2nd ship (the 1st one is Parkpark couple) and I am pretty new to everything related to LSG and OYS ship, it would be really nice if some of you strike me with some ideas. I mean which one is the charming friend and who is the coolest partner among these two? I tried reading the posts but there are way too many (this thread is quite popular and active indeed). And if LSG and OYS are somehow into each other then why KB's name still comes up with OYS which aches my shipper heart all the time? Hope everything will come out in due time...till then I would love to be a delulu with all of you and cheer for this favorite OTP of mine :wub:

Hi.. welcome...  can’t tell you the details because it’s very crucial and I’m  sorry that  we can’t trust people easily (unless they’ve proven themselves) 

but other than that, charming friend is lsg cos that’s how she describes him and coolest partner is oys cos he chose her as the most comfortable and coolest partner he ever worked with.

coolest partner only loves PINK heart shape kimbap... that’s the basic explanation :wub:

F552737B-3822-4916-BDD6-F51A468CAC96_zps

Yummy.... Have fun~~-_-B)

41 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Hi.. welcome...  can’t tell you the details because it’s very crucial and I’m  sorry that  we can’t trust people easily (unless they’ve proven themselves) 

but other than that, charming friend is lsg cos that’s how she describes him and coolest partner is oys cos he chose her as the most comfortable and coolest partner, he ever worked with.

coolest partner loves PINK heart shape kimbap... that’s the basic explenation :wub:

F552737B-3822-4916-BDD6-F51A468CAC96_zps

Yummy.... Have fun~~-_-B)

Wow...thanks for the warm words. It'd be absolutely amazing if my heart's wish for these two comes true. Cheers...quite happy to be in the same ship with all of you :wub:

9 hours ago, sugohesso said:

Hi everyone,

Welcome :wub:

Don't restrain yourself, just share everything you want about this beautiful couple. 

We just have to be patiente and good news will come. 

I really want to know what you think about Hwayugi and their chemistry ? :)

@bulkkoch when I watched the BTSs of Hwayugi I felt LSG and OYS's interactions were quite natural and spontaneous. But don't know why Tvn did not release that many BTSs of them and even when they were released they were heavily edited. This made me pretty suspicious at first, I mean they do always edit the clips but for Hwayugi it was a bit too much for me. SG and YS are of the same age and during their press con they seemed pretty overjoyed to get to work with each other and I felt like they were sort of attracted to each other from the very beginning and it did reflect during those intimate scenes in the drama. But the lack of BTS evidences did not strike my shipper heart that hard and now when I got into this thread, read the posts, everything started to make some sense...emotions or feelings need time to get matured and I think both SG and YS have had utilized their time well and have strong mutual affection for each other if they are really dating. OYS's interview after Hwayugi and her compliments for LSG seemed they were pretty close and admired each other a lot. Now only time can tell what they actually have and I'll be cheering with my whole heart for them till I get the news of any of them getting to settle down in life :lol:

Hi everyone.. it's been so quiet lately.. oppa have not update his ig & unnie also.. 

Anyone know if OYS have a new project? Shouldn't she been filming now if we wish to see her by end of the year.. miss her acting already. Wish to see her soon. Or maybe in any event.. maybe they can come together.. holding hands.. :wub:

What an adorable vid and fitting  caption :wub:

Oys appeared at a birthday dinner  of her friend  (the friends circle... merong :P).

Anyway she is enjoying her time... there have been articles writing about her considering scripts, but I think It still depends on where is her passion right now 

37 minutes ago, haymochi said:

What an adorable vid and fitting  caption :wub:

Oys apeared at a birthday dinner  of her friend  (that friends circle... merong :P).

Anyway she is enjoying her time... there have been articles writing about her considering scripts, but I think It still depends on where is her passion right now 

Any photos to share? 

@sugohesso Sorry for the late reply :sweatingbullets:

I'm happy that you too feel that tvN was playing some fishy things with the BTS. Luckily you found the thread. :D

Any news hints like some PINK or shiny things? ;)

I add some vitamins gifs here because I miss Hwayugi and seeing them together : 

IMG_6013.gif

IMG_6027.gif

IMG_6020.gif

3 hours ago, smilegirl88 said:

Thanks for these vitamins. Never enough of it lol. I was wondering the same thing. Anything interesting from new mith ep? Still waiting for English subtitles...

I just watched MITH and it was the episode on YJS as the master and he took them home for dinner. As you probably know, he also married an actress and LSG asked  HEH, during dinner, how long they dated before getting married and the subtitle read "SG's topic of greatest interest: Dating & Marriage"- I guess even MITH's PD noticed his interest.  :lol: HEH replied that they got married very quickly after 1 month of dating and he was surprised. 

And Suzy was called to provide the hint on who the  master is and I was satisfied with LSG's low key reaction. :) Since both VGBD and MITH are on SBS, I think it was their way of beginning promotion for VGBD (just like the MITH greeting during her FM).

19 minutes ago, sysupporter said:

I just watched MITH and it was the episode on YJS as the master and he took them to his home for dinner. As you probably know, he also married an actress and LSG asked  HEH, during dinner, how long they dated before getting married and the subtitle read "SG's topic of greatest interest: Dating & Marriage"- I guess even MITH's PD noticed his interest.  :lol: HEH replied that they got married very quickly after 1 month of dating and he was surprised. 

Haha omg! 

LSG and his questions about love again.How “surprising”. :lol:

36 minutes ago, sysupporter said:

I just watched MITH and it was the episode on YJS as the master and he took them home for dinner. As you probably know, he also married an actress and LSG asked  HEH, during dinner, how long they dated before getting married and the subtitle read "SG's topic of greatest interest: Dating & Marriage"- I guess even MITH's PD noticed his interest.  :lol: HEH replied that they got married very quickly after 1 month of dating and he was surprised. 

And Suzy was called to provide the hint on who the  master is and I was satisfied with LSG's low key reaction. :) Since both VGBD and MITH are on SBS, I think it was their way of beginning promotion for VGBD (just like the MITH greeting during her FM).

Hahaha oh LSG! 

Yea from the preview, he really tone down his excitement to a female calling in lol 

5 hours ago, sysupporter said:

Aaaw thanks :P

Ooopsy , who is actually surprised with his questions about love and marriage? 

No wonder YJS fell in love ‘the  moment’ he met his wife. HEH is so lovely and beautiful :wub:

Archived