[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

3 hours ago, sysupporter said:

On the latest Producer48 episode, Hongki teased SG for reacting too much when the girls came out and SG defended himself by saying "Can't I even react 밝게 (bright/cheerful)?". Maybe Hongki knows of our OTP and so was teasing for OYS' sake. Reminded me of myself when I get upset when he reacts too much to woman masters on MITH. :)

Well fanboying is nothing new. 

There is always fanboying in the shows/etc.  ;)

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, sysupporter said:

On the latest Producer48 episode, Hongki teased SG for reacting too much when the girls came out and SG defended himself by saying "Can't I even react 밝게 (bright/cheerful)?". Maybe Hongki knows of our OTP and so was teasing for OYS' sake. Reminded me of myself when I get upset when he reacts too much to woman masters on MITH. :)

Who can tease them better than HongKi who saw the beginning of their LAAAV :D

Only the Hwayugi cast and their closest friends can do that 

10 hours ago, sysupporter said:

His reaction  is so cute :lol:, the young  trainees are always squealing when they see him too...

Still  remember  the most epic one was when he fanboyed over Twice, even singing along to their song lol

F94719EF-BFF9-4743-BCF1-105886FAC26A_zps

Coolest partner is just the same lmao she is known among EXO fans as the prettiest EXO -L .

She can’t even help covering her face everytime EXO is mentioned.

She even bought  concert ticket and sat on the 2nd floor by herself... almost sobbing watching their performances :D

8CF0A86C-FE1F-4F14-8F06-644838F2F25C_zps

0CCB2360-1246-43EB-85BA-07FA74D9F665_zps

she just turned into a Twice fan recently because of someone:P

56 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

Who is the most famous real estate agent in the whole universe that all of us know??

Yes. Correct.

I don’t knoooow...I don’t understand at all

why did he choose real estate? It’s a fantasy right?? *pretending to be dumb* :ph34r::o:P

12 minutes ago, haymochi said:

I don’t knoooow...I don’t understand at all

why did he choose real estate? It’s a fantasy right?? *pretending to be dumb* :ph34r::o:P

Any chinggu in this thread kind enough to share the pic of that well-known real estate agent for our friend here.. :D:P

P/s : pls share the hottest one.. ^_^B)

Hearts, love, candies... Love.. Love.. Love..

LSG and OYS are so happy, I can see in der faces..

On 8/11/2018 at 5:43 PM, haymochi said:

Just to remind you guys, be careful not to post in the wrong thread(just precaution  in case someone throw kid tantrum again:sweatingbullets:)

DDDE883C-6E81-44D9-AF24-F882541462DD_zps

22F2C1CE-63B7-4654-84B7-CE40A95F6DD6_zps

F7845899-7C6E-4475-AD46-F392448050E1_zps

The eyes.. Lee Seungi style hehehe

When the eyes are so obvious..

When a man stares at you like that.. 

On 8/12/2018 at 7:12 AM, haymochi said:

His reaction  is so cute :lol:, the young  trainees are always squealing when they see him too...

Still  remember  the most epic one was when he fanboyed over Twice, even singing along to their song lol

F94719EF-BFF9-4743-BCF1-105886FAC26A_zps

Coolest partner is just the same lmao she is known among EXO fans as the prettiest EXO -L .

She can’t even help covering her face everytime EXO is mentioned.

She even bought  concert ticket and sat on the 2nd floor by herself... almost sobbing watching their performances :D

8CF0A86C-FE1F-4F14-8F06-644838F2F25C_zps

0CCB2360-1246-43EB-85BA-07FA74D9F665_zps

she just turned into a Twice fan recently because of someone:P

OYS love twice now? When she just turned into a fan? Hehe 

On 8/10/2018 at 2:04 PM, haymochi said:

Dropping by for this :joy:

E7B3900B-F377-44A0-877A-90776EBFE0CA_zps

F782ED20-FC94-42AE-8352-7E2679DA5EED_zps

cr to: thanks

Reveal hidden contents

Since ‘fantasy’ and ‘reality’are different... 

I’m gonna put annoying collages for the real PINK and LOVE HEART  mania

(most of her things have hearts on them so too much to collage :P)

D5A85BC4-F904-4B9E-96D0-35E8152E6C94_zps

giphy.gif

When ur girl likes HEARTS..

LSG should buy candies too. Hehe 

On 8/12/2018 at 11:22 AM, cikbie572 said:

Any chinggu in this thread kind enough to share the pic of that well-known real estate agent for our friend here.. :D:P

P/s : pls share the hottest one.. ^_^B)

The hottest one?? You mean like this ??:P

Spoiler

7D1C210A-34C6-473F-A807-D4123F2C5FE9_zps

Or this one? Hugging an adorable singing Real Estate agent 

Spoiler

8D24B816-F2E7-41D8-93D1-5E963C5AEBE1_zps

Merong~~~~:P

OYS updated IG with photos taken from her bday session today. She’s so stunning! Even though it's an old photo but so nice to see the update.  

Sorry my photo got removed because it seems like OYS account turned into private...hmmmm wonder if she got hacked again???!?!?!?

Spoiler

Coolest partner suddenly made her account private hmm...:anguished:

“Differentiate between reality and fantasy”- Dans le Caca  (July,2018)

FANTASY

”It’s cold give me your scarf”

C35300EE-B390-4402-BDF6-8BE92864FE2B_zps

528E1344-02AB-432C-98F1-B18A01449CBB_zps

70A17F9A-9AE8-4639-BA91-8D8CD937D2BE_zps

REALITY

Spoiler

FC9881A2-D456-4CB6-90D7-FFAA013AD829_zps

24A3DCE7-4D63-4838-9573-D3EA4674852E_zps

CFB92973-838E-43B2-A178-059230FE399F_zps

(Please don’t post these pics on your social media.. thanks)

Fantasy and Reality not much different eh?  

Whisper softly :”even though it’s a woman scarf..  It’s f-a-s-h-i-o-n”

*just kidding *

merong:P

20 minutes ago, haymochi said:
  Hide contents

Coolest partner suddenly made her account private hmm...:anguished:

“Differentiate between reality and fantasy”- Au de Caca (July,2018)

FANTASY

REALITY

Hide contents

Fantasy and Reality not much different eh?

*just kidding *

merong:P

So much reality... so little fantasy... -_-

This is why they say that sometimes the reality is better than dreams. B)

Reality could also be coolest partner advising : "It's cold, don't forget (y)our scarf!"

Because what is love if not giving your significant other your scarf to keep them warm and make sure they don't catch a cold. Oh Gong may have to steal the scarf but the benefit of reality is that LSG probably doesn't. 

:P

4 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

Lovely scaft... & lovely people... :wub:

Hide contents

Why did she private her ig.. 

She's not happy with something..? :frown:

I think her agency  may have pressured her for showcasing her ring too much.

You can still see her IGs if you follow her.

6 hours ago, sysupporter said:

Is that the reason...? Oh poor oys.. is it why she didn't film anything yet... actually i hope to see her drama by end of this year..

I did follow her in ig that's why i don't know her ig are private now.. i hope she won't delete her pic there.. 

19 hours ago, sysupporter said:

Spoiler

Have to admit that Her shiny thing have been very obvious,  it moved to her left hand ring finger since Japan.. she is even showing the front part now

Hope everything is fine and coolest partner  is just bracing up for something because  she has never locked her acc before ,  ever since she opened her insta 

It’s possible that she may be unhappy about something too ..

but it’s so cute how Lee seyoung our Buja keeps leaving comment on her pics saying how amazing coolest partner  is... she is such a fangirl , so sweet :wub:

3 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

Is that the reason...? Oh poor oys.. is it why she didn't film anything yet... actually i hope to see her drama by end of this year..

I did follow her in ig that's why i don't know her ig are private now.. i hope she won't delete her pic there.. 

Oys usually does drama once a year anyway so it’s not uncommon although we miss her so much

Spoiler

I think the  decision of her coming back to acting relies heavily on herself whether her passion is still there or not. If you follow her interviews from the past years before Hwayugi , she is very very   passionate 

but after hwayugi she has been saying she wants to find real happiness , even saying how she wants  a quite life and live  like Lee Hyori doing charities

‘Coincidentally’, charming friend also mentioned about this Jeju and Lee Hyori thing 

*i’m gonna pretend to be dumb*

28 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Hide contents

I think the  decision of her coming back to acting relies heavily on herself whether her passion is still there or not. If you follow her interviews from the past years before Hwayugi , she is very very   passionate 

but after hwayugi she has been saying she wants to find real happiness , even saying how she wants  a quite life and live  like Lee Hyori doing charities

‘Coincidentally’, charming friend also mentioned about this Jeju and Lee Hyori thing 

That's really sweet.. both of them. I don't read that interview related with Lee Hyori.. seems like she been doing a lot of thinking about her future..

But i do hope she won't quit acting.. not yet. Maybe when she married & having kids with that charming friend I'll happy to let her live her quiet life.. 

Archived