Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

Dropping by for this :joy:

E7B3900B-F377-44A0-877A-90776EBFE0CA_zps

F782ED20-FC94-42AE-8352-7E2679DA5EED_zps

cr to: thanks

Spoiler

Since ‘fantasy’ and ‘reality’are different... 

I’m gonna put annoying collages for the real PINK and LOVE HEART  mania

(most of her things have hearts on them so too much to collage :P)

D5A85BC4-F904-4B9E-96D0-35E8152E6C94_zps

giphy.gif

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

My My My, it is quite the Hearts Festival here. Makes sense since LSG is the King 2 (OYS') Heart :P and she is his Queen. Just like the excessive use of a very unmanly pink, the excessive use of hearts is also now becoming visible. OTP has been couples wardrobe shopping a lot, it seems.

Ahhh~ What I wouldn't give to be one of the people who just casually spot them strolling around hand in hand, window shopping and buying couples items but probably not recognize them since they're so lowkey and must be disguised when they are in public. :wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

41 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

@haymochi love your collages

i will post this one because it is the most recent one. Our lovely unnie loves hearts and candies that Her latest post shows it. :wub: Now Mr. Charming wears :heart: too

Since ohvely loves collecting hearts, I bet she is also collecting his heart.

pDaNCc3l.jpg

First hearts on his head, then on his chest. At this rate, he's probably going to start wearing his heart on his sleeves. Oh wait, he has already done it. :wub: I bet ohvely is loving it. 

Spoiler

G0XaDMYl.jpg

I don't know what's the relevance between red flowers and hearts but ohvely is as lovely as those red flowers, no wonder Asanyeo wants to be her so much. (I still love you Buja)

I know I went overboard with the edit. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

On the latest Producer48 episode, Hongki teased SG for reacting too much when the girls came out and SG defended himself by saying "Can't I even react 밝게 (bright/cheerful)?". Maybe Hongki knows of our OTP and so was teasing for OYS' sake. Reminded me of myself when I get upset when he reacts too much to woman masters on MITH. :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, sysupporter said:

On the latest Producer48 episode, Hongki teased SG for reacting too much when the girls came out and SG defended himself by saying "Can't I even react 밝게 (bright/cheerful)?". Maybe Hongki knows of our OTP and so was teasing for OYS' sake. Reminded me of myself when I get upset when he reacts too much to woman masters on MITH. :)

Hahahaha reminds me of the jealousy scene. Whether in fantasy or reality, only Hongki is aware of our oys feeling lol 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, sysupporter said:

Well fanboying is nothing new. 

There is always fanboying in the shows/etc.  ;)

• Like 5

5 hours ago, sysupporter said:

Who can tease them better than HongKi who saw the beginning of their LAAAV :D

Only the Hwayugi cast and their closest friends can do that 

• Like 8

10 hours ago, sysupporter said:

His reaction  is so cute :lol:, the young  trainees are always squealing when they see him too...

Still  remember  the most epic one was when he fanboyed over Twice, even singing along to their song lol

F94719EF-BFF9-4743-BCF1-105886FAC26A_zps

Coolest partner is just the same lmao she is known among EXO fans as the prettiest EXO -L .

She can’t even help covering her face everytime EXO is mentioned.

She even bought  concert ticket and sat on the 2nd floor by herself... almost sobbing watching their performances :D

8CF0A86C-FE1F-4F14-8F06-644838F2F25C_zps

0CCB2360-1246-43EB-85BA-07FA74D9F665_zps

she just turned into a Twice fan recently because of someone:P

• Like 6

For those who still haven't watch the 'real estate agent' part.. here you go... B)

Who is the most famous real estate agent in the whole universe that all of us know??

Yes. Correct.

• LOL 8

56 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

Who is the most famous real estate agent in the whole universe that all of us know??

Yes. Correct.

I don’t knoooow...I don’t understand at all

why did he choose real estate? It’s a fantasy right?? *pretending to be dumb* :ph34r::o:P

• LOL 8

12 minutes ago, haymochi said:

I don’t knoooow...I don’t understand at all

why did he choose real estate? It’s a fantasy right?? *pretending to be dumb* :ph34r::o:P

Any chinggu in this thread kind enough to share the pic of that well-known real estate agent for our friend here.. :D:P

P/s : pls share the hottest one.. ^_^B)

• LOL 5

Hearts, love, candies... Love.. Love.. Love..

LSG and OYS are so happy, I can see in der faces..

On 8/11/2018 at 5:43 PM, haymochi said:

Just to remind you guys, be careful not to post in the wrong thread(just precaution  in case someone throw kid tantrum again:sweatingbullets:)

DDDE883C-6E81-44D9-AF24-F882541462DD_zps

22F2C1CE-63B7-4654-84B7-CE40A95F6DD6_zps

F7845899-7C6E-4475-AD46-F392448050E1_zps

The eyes.. Lee Seungi style hehehe

When the eyes are so obvious..

When a man stares at you like that.. 

• Like 6

On 8/12/2018 at 7:12 AM, haymochi said:

His reaction  is so cute :lol:, the young  trainees are always squealing when they see him too...

Still  remember  the most epic one was when he fanboyed over Twice, even singing along to their song lol

F94719EF-BFF9-4743-BCF1-105886FAC26A_zps

Coolest partner is just the same lmao she is known among EXO fans as the prettiest EXO -L .

She can’t even help covering her face everytime EXO is mentioned.

She even bought  concert ticket and sat on the 2nd floor by herself... almost sobbing watching their performances :D

8CF0A86C-FE1F-4F14-8F06-644838F2F25C_zps

0CCB2360-1246-43EB-85BA-07FA74D9F665_zps

she just turned into a Twice fan recently because of someone:P

OYS love twice now? When she just turned into a fan? Hehe 

• Like 2

On 8/10/2018 at 2:04 PM, haymochi said:

Dropping by for this :joy:

E7B3900B-F377-44A0-877A-90776EBFE0CA_zps

F782ED20-FC94-42AE-8352-7E2679DA5EED_zps

cr to: thanks

Reveal hidden contents

Since ‘fantasy’ and ‘reality’are different... 

I’m gonna put annoying collages for the real PINK and LOVE HEART  mania

(most of her things have hearts on them so too much to collage :P)

D5A85BC4-F904-4B9E-96D0-35E8152E6C94_zps

giphy.gif

When ur girl likes HEARTS..

LSG should buy candies too. Hehe 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

On 8/12/2018 at 11:22 AM, cikbie572 said:

Any chinggu in this thread kind enough to share the pic of that well-known real estate agent for our friend here.. :D:P

P/s : pls share the hottest one.. ^_^B)

The hottest one?? You mean like this ??:P

Spoiler

7D1C210A-34C6-473F-A807-D4123F2C5FE9_zps

Or this one? Hugging an adorable singing Real Estate agent 

Spoiler

8D24B816-F2E7-41D8-93D1-5E963C5AEBE1_zps

Merong~~~~:P

• Like 6
  • LOL 1