Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

Hey guys! I'm back, I'm sorry for being away for so long I'm glad to see the ship sailing so much and seeing the thread moving so fast. I'm so happy to see that their friends support them :D

@hj04 Welcome to the thread! I hope you will enjoy the ship sailing itself! The chemistry is amazing because this is something between them that can't be act! Don't hesitate to come and talk about this couple whenever you want  :wub:

@digi223 I know you welcomed me a long time ago but thank you very much ;)

• Like 8

Hey everyone ! Sorry for disappearing for so long but I was on a Jang Bori is Here binge watch and am still hungover from the drama. It doesn't help that I have no one to talk to or express my thoughts about the drama too and I'm pretty sure the soompi forum for the drama is long dead. I'd even go so far as to discussing my thoughts about it here but the post would be out of topic and I don't want to be bothersome. Also I'm severely lacking in motivation for writing these days so I haven't written much lately because of that either.

I see lots of little hints and clues. LSG and his sudden affinity for hearts and pink is certainly out of the norm and it isn't exactly a 'manly' almost red hot pink either but baby pink, a certain someone's favorite color. :wub: Also the color charming friend probably turns probably when thinking about OYS and her heart pink reminder for him :P

OYS out and about with her friends is cute to see, since she is wearing the ring on her left ring finger then I suppose her friends are in on the secret too. Unnie is no longer single and wedding bells are ringing. What a lovely sound to everyone who loves OTP's ears. She's so pretty that my heart hurts looking at her so it probably makes LSG's heart explode. 

All in all I'm looking forward to lots of hints in upcoming episodes of MITH with Masters that might draw more questions related to marriage and children. In the meantime, LSG has upped his pink game and OYS has upped her bling game B) Celltrion posting on instagram is like they're begging her fans to focus on unnie's face instead of the shiny on her finger. Sadly, Celltrion will be disappointed for we are crows and must obsess over engagement jewelry. (Merong :P-_-)

Korean Netizens and fans seem to have an inkling that LSG is dating a costar. They're fast realizing his happy demeanor and body language so it appears the 'LSG and OYS are Dating' fact is real in all but a written statement since even the Korean side is in agreement on it. 

Also I forget whether I talked about this before but @haymochi found out for us that OYS was hiding the stone on her ring for quite a while now. That's very curious. Why would she need to twist the main stone of the ring and make it appear as if it's just a band while posing for public insta pics ? If it were harmless jewelry she wouldn't be doing that. :phew: However if the ring holds meaning and both she and LSG seem to be slowly slowly (and by slowly I mean they're all but yelling at the top of their lungs :lol:) revealing the fact they are dating to their fans, then it makes perfect sense for her to twist it around for a while but then make it visible after the initial hint has been picked up.

Also It's just speculation on my part but we know both LSG and OYS are using baby steps to reveal their relationship status to their audience and it seems to be working. Since Airens and Korean netizens now are pretty sure LSG is dating, he is succeeding and it seems so is OYS. It makes me think to that one comment where one of OYS' fans asked her not to get married after her consistent photos with the ring. That was just one comment. There must have been lots more and now that the first few hints have been picked up on, it must be time for the next step. Yeppeon unnie knows her initial hints about the meaning of the ring have been picked up on and is now confident enough to display the ring as it is, with the full meaning instead of twisting the front around. The jury is still out whether it's an engagement or a promise ring but either way it means happy happy for us shippers and happy happy for oppa and unnie too :wub:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

19 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Also It's just speculation on my part but we know both LSG and OYS are using baby steps to reveal their relationship status to their audience and it seems to be working. Since Airens and Korean netizens now are pretty sure LSG is dating, he is succeeding and it seems so is OYS. It makes me think to that one comment where one of OYS' fans asked her not to get married after her consistent photos with the ring. That was just one comment. There must have been lots more and now that the first few hints have been picked up on, it must be time for the next step. Yeppeon unnie knows her initial hints about the meaning of the ring have been picked up on and is now confident enough to display the ring as it is, with the full meaning instead of twisting the front around. The jury is still out whether it's an engagement or a promise ring but either way it means happy happy for us shippers and happy happy for oppa and unnie too :wub:

Hi chingu, always love your long post so please keep them coming. May I ask what evidence or where do you see that LSG airens and netizens are pretty sure LSG is dating? Love to hear about it more. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, smilegirl88 said:

Hi chingu, always love your long post so please keep them coming. May I ask what evidence or where do you see that LSG airens and netizens are pretty sure LSG is dating? Love to hear about it more. 

Netizenbuzz is a website that translates netizen comments. Idk which article but in one of them intl fans and I think even the Korean translated comments were talking about how they suspect LSG is dating a colleague from the industry. Also from the beginning Korean fans shipped LSG and OYS together and were bummed out by the whole KB spectacle. Intl Airens on various sns websites have been picking up his odd happy behavior on MITH so I assume even Korean netizens would have picked up on it by now too. They're normally faster and more intuitive than we are because there isn't a language barrier. I also assume they get a lot of information that isn't always shared with us via their own Korean blogs, news portals and hearsay so even if we base this off pure assumption, Korean fans have more chances of having better information than we do. I'll look into it some more though. Netizenbuzz takes on requests of certain topics to translate comments for so we should request the admins to look into any discussions about LSG and OYS in detail and to translate them please. ^_^

I'm glad you like my long posts. I hope to regularly start writing them again since my week long binge watch and even the drama hangover is almost over. :sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, smilegirl88 said:

Welcome! Enjoy the ride with all of us while waiting for the good news :D

Thank you...

9 hours ago, muishami said:

Welcome! :wub:

Thank you...

• Like 3

8 hours ago, bulkkoch said:

Hey guys! I'm back, I'm sorry for being away for so long I'm glad to see the ship sailing so much and seeing the thread moving so fast. I'm so happy to see that their friends support them :D

@hj04 Welcome to the thread! I hope you will enjoy the ship sailing itself! The chemistry is amazing because this is something between them that can't be act! Don't hesitate to come and talk about this couple whenever you want  :wub:

@digi223 I know you welcomed me a long time ago but thank you very much ;)

Thank you... Yeah sure.

• Like 2

After reading the iconic quote about similar clothings , I just wanna laugh with some people who can connect fridge,  rice cooker, blander, dust, wind, air, rain, fart ,etc lol.... :sweatingbullets: *I applaud your creativity *

Other than the shiny thing on ring finger , one more element to see in a couple  is their circle of friends :P *wink*

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

23 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Other than the shiny thing on ring finger , one more element to see in a couple  is their circle of friends :P *wink*

....not to mention a Mr Manly Army Man's U N U S U A L style choices lately, if you know what I mean ;)

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, intrariver said:

....not to mention a Mr Manly Army Man's U N U S U A L style choices lately, if you know what I mean ;)

Did u mean by half tuck in shirt... B)

2 hours ago, haymochi said:

After reading the iconic quote about similar clothings , I just wanna laugh with some people who can connect fridge,  rice cooker, blander, dust, wind, air, rain, fart ,etc lol.... :sweatingbullets: *I applaud your creativity.

How about using the same handphone brand? :P

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, cikbie572 said:

Did u mean by half tuck in shirt... B)

How about using the same handphone brand? :P

You mean quarter tuck in shirt?—> it’s fashion!! (503 fashion style ?:rolleyes:)

same handphone brand—-> then  they are dating most of the people (including me)

staring at phones—>> Do I even need to explain this? B) . Some  just need to come up with everything to revive the dead. It’s a phone !!

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

7 hours ago, iffahmm said:

Netizenbuzz is a website that translates netizen comments. Idk which article but in one of them intl fans and I think even the Korean translated comments were talking about how they suspect LSG is dating a colleague from the industry.

Good to see you again, Chingu! If you send me the link to the Korean boards, I can look into and translate for us

As as far as I can tell, the Korean general public still believes she’s seeing KB since all articles refer to her as KB’s GF (and it turns out his MS is the type he gets to work like a civilian and have evenings and weekends off so I guess people could assume they’re still dating.)  But this is good in a way since they get to date privately, not get caught and announce their relationship   when they want to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Do you girls remember OYS interview after Hwayugi?She even said that “LSG is really AMAZING.”I read SHK interview and then saw, that she called SJK a “really great man”.  :rolleyes: Our OYS was amused by her super caring partner like SHK was back then.

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, sysupporter said:

As as far as I can tell, the Korean general public still believes she’s seeing KB since all articles refer to her as KB’s GF (and it turns out his MS is the type he gets to work like a civilian and have evenings and weekends off so I guess people could assume they’re still dating.)  But this is good in a way since they get to date privately, not get caught and announce their relationship   when they want to.

Oh really? People still linking them? I read somewhere that they stopped.Because MC is already “broke up” for knetz. :huh:

Plus they never had an real evidence,( no dispatch – I don’t believe) – comments I read from knetz themselves. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, muishami said:

Oh really? People still linking them? I read somewhere that they stopped.Because MC is already “broke up” for knetz. :huh:

Plus they never had an real evidence,( no dispatch – I don’t believe) – comments I read from knetz themselves. 

At least the Korean media is still linking them- every article on OYS states that she’s KB’s GF. So much so that some of the Korean OYS fans were upset that their star was always referred that way.

And as I mentioned,  KB’s MS is not the typical one like  LSG’s service. I think he has some illness that disqualifies from the regular service. So when I looked up the type of MS that he serves, they said they’re more like civilians- just doing some type of community service during the day the they go home. I went to KB’s insta and he’s still posting while doing MS. So Koreans don’t automatically assume they broke up. In fact a few Korean comments on her insta asked if KB gave her the ring.

So even when I told a Korean friend that I ship our OTP, the first thing she said was “But she’s dating KB!”

Still, I don’t think we need to worry too much what the Korean public thinks. If the KB story was media play created by their agencies, it’s working out as they intended. And couples who are caught dating often don’t survive the media scrutiny well and break up so I think it’s better for our couple this way.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, sysupporter said:

At least the Korean media is still linking them- every article on OYS states that she’s KB’s GF. So much so that some of the Korean OYS fans were upset that their star was always referred that way.

And as I mentioned,  KB’s MS is not the typical one like  LSG’s service. I think he has some illness that disqualifies from the regular service. So when I looked up the type of MS that he serves, they said they’re more like civilians- just doing some type of community service during the day the they go home. I went to KB’s insta and he’s still posting while doing MS. So Koreans don’t automatically assume they broke up. In fact a few Korean comments on her insta asked if KB gave her the ring.

So even when I told a Korean friend that I ship our OTP, the first thing she said was “But she’s dating KB!”

Still, I don’t think we need to worry too much what the Korean public thinks. If the KB story was media play created by their agencies, it’s working out as they intended. And couples who are caught dating often don’t survive the media scrutiny well and break up so I think it’s better for our couple this way.

Don’t bother too much with T*pStarN**s.

That news agency always writes celebs ig updates and linked them with someone.

It happens for a while for  Ms. S  who is linked with a guy (from the same company as Mr. Rice  too )

some fans may be pissed but they can’t complain because it’s a small news agency unlike O*SEN, tvR*port, D, etc.. you can’t even put comments in that news agency article :lol:

general public accept news as what is given which is a  good thing. 

Only close fans know.... 

There’s a very particular reason why we all went into submarine mode.

if you followed every bit of articles since the very beginning you will get the clue.

Esp one of her IV with charming friend name as the title was deleted very quickly, you know how honest and straightforward she is.... but  I can’t tell you the content  cos it’s not the time yet.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

wngwr1Pl.jpg

I am so embarrassed by this edit but I was so triggered by an unsightly edit I came across just now, that I've decided to cleanse my soul with this slightly better edit. (I need some self validation ok, so just agree with me.)

I am so lazy to analyse these two since everyone here is doing a way better job than me, and it is way easier to read than to think about the obvious pinky heart coincidence these two have been displaying lately. But since our Seung Gi wore heart sleeping mask while our ohvely is using a heart phone casing, I can't help but think how ohvely was the one who packed his pink & heart sleeping attire since he wears all these expensive clothes in the day. 

I think @iffahmm is influencing how I type now. :lol:

Ok I will be gone until the next person triggers me with an ugly photo edit.

• LOL 11

1 hour ago, estrellita1122 said:

Hello everyone. Wow so much to discuss in here.  @haymochi I agree with you that OYS is very straightforward and the agency has to step in :D like some of her IG posts the agency crops them :lol::D

Of course delete ,  crop, and zoomed in  by the agencies  is a must for the obvious ones .

Shiny thing is Forbidden!!:ph34r:

Our coolest partner does the same thing too...

She always read through all her comments on ig, that’s how she sometimes replies to and congrulate fans on their birthday.

At times, she also deletes and repost pics with the comments that she doesn’t like  

Hint:

The  spring picture which was reposted with  diff filter

That pic was posted just after the rumor broke out so Mr. Rice name was everywhere on that pic..

yep she deleted it and reposted the exact same one just with diff filter.:lol:.

That’s our girl right? Honest and staighrforward. 

How can she like being linked with someone she doesn’t even know 

*i’m gonna stop here*

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Of courss delete and crop by the agencies  is a must for the obvious ones 

Our coolest partner does the same thing too...

She always read through all her comments on ig, that’s how she sometimes replies to and congrulate fans on their birthday.

At times, she also deletes and repost pics with the comments that she doesn’t like  

Hint:

The  spring picture which was reposted with  diff filter

That pic was posted just after the rumor broke out so Mr. Rice name was everywhere on that pic..

yep she deleted it and reposted the exact same one just with diff filter.:lol:.

That’s our girl right? Honest and staighrforward. 

How can she like being linked with someone she doesn’t even know 

*i’m gonna stop here*

Wow really ? I didn't know she read and deleted the photos with the comments she doesn't like ? If she goes about deleting a picture with comments about Mr Rice then it means she dislikes being associated with him in any form. Did the second time she uploaded her picture have less comments regarding the person who should not be named. Also it's not surprising. I love how genuine unnie is in all forms. I like how she is so straightforward and honest with her fans in however ways she is able to while having to maintain secrecy. Meanwhile, Celltrion runs around trying to unsuccessfully distract us from the truth.

The more I think of it, I find it odd that the photos Celltrion reposted on their insta were the same ones that OYS posted on her personal one, only cropped. It's not like they were magazine or sponsorship modelling photos either that Celltrion had a duty or need to promote. They just cropped OYS pics of being out and about with her friends and reuploaded them, probably to take away from the entirety of the photos including the ring which OYS had on her own personal story. 

Also since you seem to know so much about unnie, does she read the international fan comments too ? I read somewhere that OYS says she wants to learn English but doesn't know it. I want to write lengthy comments and send all my love to pretty unnie but I fear it'll be all for naught if she doesn't read them due to language barriers so for now I just opt to send my silent love to her even though I really want to express it vocally as well.

• Like 11