Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

@sugohesso Sorry for the late reply :sweatingbullets:

I'm happy that you too feel that tvN was playing some fishy things with the BTS. Luckily you found the thread. :D

Any news hints like some PINK or shiny things? ;)

I add some vitamins gifs here because I miss Hwayugi and seeing them together : 

IMG_6013.gif

IMG_6027.gif

IMG_6020.gif

• Like 9

3 hours ago, smilegirl88 said:

Thanks for these vitamins. Never enough of it lol. I was wondering the same thing. Anything interesting from new mith ep? Still waiting for English subtitles...

I just watched MITH and it was the episode on YJS as the master and he took them home for dinner. As you probably know, he also married an actress and LSG asked  HEH, during dinner, how long they dated before getting married and the subtitle read "SG's topic of greatest interest: Dating & Marriage"- I guess even MITH's PD noticed his interest.  :lol: HEH replied that they got married very quickly after 1 month of dating and he was surprised. 

And Suzy was called to provide the hint on who the  master is and I was satisfied with LSG's low key reaction. :) Since both VGBD and MITH are on SBS, I think it was their way of beginning promotion for VGBD (just like the MITH greeting during her FM).

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

19 minutes ago, sysupporter said:

I just watched MITH and it was the episode on YJS as the master and he took them to his home for dinner. As you probably know, he also married an actress and LSG asked  HEH, during dinner, how long they dated before getting married and the subtitle read "SG's topic of greatest interest: Dating & Marriage"- I guess even MITH's PD noticed his interest.  :lol: HEH replied that they got married very quickly after 1 month of dating and he was surprised. 

Haha omg! 

LSG and his questions about love again.How “surprising”. :lol:

• LOL 6

36 minutes ago, sysupporter said:

I just watched MITH and it was the episode on YJS as the master and he took them home for dinner. As you probably know, he also married an actress and LSG asked  HEH, during dinner, how long they dated before getting married and the subtitle read "SG's topic of greatest interest: Dating & Marriage"- I guess even MITH's PD noticed his interest.  :lol: HEH replied that they got married very quickly after 1 month of dating and he was surprised. 

And Suzy was called to provide the hint on who the  master is and I was satisfied with LSG's low key reaction. :) Since both VGBD and MITH are on SBS, I think it was their way of beginning promotion for VGBD (just like the MITH greeting during her FM).

Hahaha oh LSG! 

Yea from the preview, he really tone down his excitement to a female calling in lol 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, sysupporter said:

Aaaw thanks :P

Ooopsy , who is actually surprised with his questions about love and marriage? 

No wonder YJS fell in love ‘the  moment’ he met his wife. HEH is so lovely and beautiful :wub:

• Like 7

12 hours ago, muishami said:

Haha omg! 

LSG and his questions about love again.How “surprising”. :lol:

LSG is obsessed now with marriage hehehe... And also LOVE..

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, muishami said:

And with KIDS! :wub:

That man need to marry right now haha! 

Hehehe yeah he should marry na.. For sure he will be a good daddy hehe

• Like 3

On 8/5/2018 at 11:37 AM, smilegirl88 said:

Any photos to share? 

I have seen one. But I don't know if I'm allowed to share. Lol. It's somewhere in twitter.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, elabanana said:

I have seen one. But I don't know if I'm allowed to share. Lol. It's somewhere in twitter.

Are we not allowed to do so?

• Sad 2

56 minutes ago, elabanana said:

Heeheee thx for that hint chingu :D awww our pretty oys is definitely having a blast with great friends! 

• Like 3

Can we do a little justice to my favourite ohvely over there? 

Sorry to whoever that made it, but that photo made me want to puke each time I see it. 

Spoiler

NPKSnE5l.jpg

I've already said I will be back when I get triggered by ugly edits. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

22 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

Can we do a little justice to my favourite ohvely over there? 

Sorry to whoever that made it, but that photo made me want to puke each time I see it. 

Reveal hidden contents

NPKSnE5l.jpg

I've already said I will be back when I get triggered by ugly edits. 

Guess we'll be uploading kind of "those" every now and then. Lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, elabanana said:

Guess we'll be uploading kind of "those" every now and then. Lol.

giphy.gif

Don't. I'm calling the police. 

Let's keep this thread as beautiful as possible or else samjang will get angry. 

• LOL 10