[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

7 minutes ago, elabanana said:

*delurking*

Speaking of fanfics.. I need an update with those fanfics. :tears: ..been waiting forever. 

*gets back in a little silent submarine* :ph34r:

I'm sorry ! Writer's block and lack of motivation/general laziness is tough on me :(

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, iffahmm said:

I have the same reservations but there is the fact that unlike a computer, a magazine is not brightly lit even though the reflection may cross over anyway. I suppose it's difficult to know for sure but we can take the fact that the picture was posted on May 31st as a good hint too. Even if the reflection isn't LSG, chances are high it was posted while they were both in Japan, unless OYS posted an old picture to advertise Fake Me Eyewhere that day. (Maybe she was bored backstage while LSG went out for his FM :P)

I'd try analyzing the 3rd pic of the set where OYS is looking directly at the photographer but in that picture there is no apparent reflection to analyze since she seems to be too far from the photographer. :wacko:

I guess the only thing we can do is to analyze the picture of her eyes in the monchchichi store but it'll be harder to obtain a clearer image from her eyes because of the lighting of the store. I do think that given the stature and height of the photographer in the monchchichi picture, the chances are of it being LSG are definitely high above 50%. We may not be able to 100% confirm but the silhouette matches LSG to an uncanny degree and we already have practically confirmed that they were in Japan together so who else could it be ?

May be SON OH GONG?

23 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

Hello girls 

finally i was able to find a way to be able to post pictures :sweatingbullets:

Here is a part of the article in korean 

EA434D80-CE38-49AB-9FED-7C540F6E3A12_zps

here is one part of the article translated 

07213819-80D8-42B5-BAE9-B137586F7B28_zps

Hmm... is this another version of hwayugi that I don’t know of ? :lol::lol:

Mr. Rice as Son Oh Gong? Chinese version maybe?

journalist must been drinking milk and got drunk while writing this article :P.

Was it an honest mistake or....???

23 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

Hello girls 

finally i was able to find a way to be able to post pictures :sweatingbullets:

Here is a part of the article in korean 

after seeing this I question myself how in the world the journalist make a mistake like that and confuse the male lead from Hwayugi  :joy:

I mean journalist and I definitely watch different Hwayugi versions because the one I watch This KB was never ever in the drama. 

then my delusional selft thought maybe he did it on purpose because he cannot say LSG name yet  :joy: Or the journalist was drunk writing this article  :joy: I mean what else could I think about this Professional journalist, well bot so professional since he does not do research before writing the article   :joy:

Here is a short translation of what i am talking about

Maybe Mr. Journalist forgot that he's not supposed to reveal that OYS and LSG are dating yet :vicx: and then quickly changed LSG's name to KB's. Unfortunately he forgot to change the rest of the sentence and so Mr. Journalist was caught in the act of trying to hide the truth that Celltrion and Hook are trying to hide from us fans ? :ph34r: Plausible theory ? Yes ? No ? Suspicion intensifies. :o

20 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

LSG jokingly said “me too “ :joy: :joy:

BIL is really very honest and very transparent  

Basicly first korean celebrity i see screaming of his love all over national TV. He's like shoving it into fans face so that they start adjusting - oppa is taken with no return :P:love:

6 minutes ago, tiroagain said:

Basicly first korean celebrity i see screaming of his love all over national TV. He's like shoving it into fans face so that they start adjusting - oppa is taken with no return :P:love:

I’ve never seen such obvious celebrity, he can’t contain his happiness at all  :joy::joy::joy: Ahhhh, it’s LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAV *insert Mawang voice*. :D

19 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Maybe Mr. Journalist forgot that he's not supposed to reveal that OYS and LSG are dating yet :vicx: and then quickly changed LSG's name to KB's. Unfortunately he forgot to change the rest of the sentence and so Mr. Journalist was caught in the act of trying to hide the truth that Celltrion and Hook are trying to hide from us fans ? :ph34r: Plausible theory ? Yes ? No ? Suspicion intensifies. :o

OTP are unique. Maybe They are like “we will rebel agains C and H because we did not want this mess” mm i mean we can think a lot by journalist mistake but i think ypur theory hits just on the spot :kiss_wink:

@haymochi same I thought if i watch different version of Hwayugi and like how the comments said if he was on a hwayugi chinese version   :joy: I agree with them. 

To much drinking does not help or to much info but can’t share it to public yet :joy:

1 hour ago, huhuhahahihi said:

Seung Gi:  "What is your biggest worry these days?" *He asked the students*

Then one of the students said: "Dating" / yeonae

Seung Gi joked: Me too. :lol:

Honestly charming oppa has no shame. He is barely restraining himself from shouting to the world that he is in love and happily dating his coolest partner.  

But what could his worries of dating be ? Is it that Celltrion and Hook are being annoying and not letting him and OYS date publicly ? Is it that he has such a busy schedule and wants to see her more but time doesn't let him ? Or does he have bigger worries on his mind like lets say... a real proposal he's hoping to plan for someday soon ? :vicx::o 

LSG is very worried it seems these days. Ahh, he just can't get a break from planning out his life in detail from proposals to marriage and then honeymoon and kids with uri yeppeon unnie. I imagine it is quite stressful when you're in love and can't get your beloved off your mind.:wub: :P

LSG definitely acts like one of those cheesy boyfriends that open up their phone lockscreen and go "This is my girlfriend, I love her very much," every time you simply ask him for her name, then starts rambling about how pretty she is and smart and how much he loves her, but completely forgetting to tell his friend her name :P

48 minutes ago, tiroagain said:

He actually openly admitted that he may have a girlfriend  :wub:

2 hours ago, haymochi said:

Hmm... is this another version of hwayugi that I don’t know of ? :lol::lol:

Mr. Rice as Son Oh Gong? Chinese version maybe?

journalist must been drinking milk and got drunk while writing this article :P.

Was it an honest mistake or....???

It's more of an "OR" rather than a honest mistake :lol: because everybody and their dog knows that SOG was LSG who was famous for his furry animal coats.:lol: We get the hint, journalist, we get it. ;)

3 hours ago, huhuhahahihi said:

Seung Gi:  "What is your biggest worry these days?" *He asked the students*

Then one of the students said: "Dating" / yeonae

Seung Gi joked: Me too. :lol:

:lol: Honesty is the best policy.

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

It's more of an "OR" rather than a honest mistake :lol: because everybody and their dog knows that SOG was LSG who was famous for his furry animal coats.:lol: We get the hint, journalist, we get it. ;)

:lol: Honesty is the best policy.

One reason why I'm so inclined to believe it was an "or" situation is because Lee Seung Gi is known in Korea as the Nation's Little Brother or Son in Law or something along those lines. His return was highly anticipated. To swap him as the male lead with an actor who's best known for a supporting role in just one drama from years ago ? That is highly unlikely to be an easy mistake to make. KB is famous internationally for Boys Over Flowers but it was only later I found out that he wasn't even the main lead. I don't think he's very famous back in Korea. However, people knew LSG was starring in the drama more than they knew of OYS because his return to the screen was highly anticipated. Even if all of the general public didn't, reporters certainly should have and had very little room to make that mistake.

I can't help but wonder if it was just a wording mistake though ? Like the article wanted to say "Oh Yeon Seo, who starred in Hwayugi, is dating KB" ? Is the wording exact on the costar bit ? As in, if we replaced LSG in place of KB, would the sentence make perfect sense grammatically ? :o I'm sorry I get so meticulous sometimes, I just can't help it. :sweatingbullets: I don't want there to be any mistakes or false hope involved. Every proof of OTP we can verify, I want us to do it to the full extent so we can prove we are not just making up of delusional fantasies like people would like to assume.  

Edit: Thank you @kopikosong for clarifying the article's statement for me :D

2 hours ago, haymochi said:

Curly partner just want to say, have a good weekend everyone :wub:

Hide contents

Random and ‘unrelated’ but I love this so much, wish i can buy one .. It’s too pricey :tears:

wooow is that THE ring? or it's just the one you like? lol :P

8 hours ago, iffahmm said:

One reason why I'm so inclined to believe it was an "or" situation is because Lee Seung Gi is known in Korea as the Nation's Little Brother or Son in Law or something along those lines. His return was highly anticipated. To swap him as the male lead with an actor who's best known for a supporting role in just one drama from years ago ? That is highly unlikely to be an easy mistake to make. KB is famous internationally for Boys Over Flowers but it was only later I found out that he wasn't even the main lead. I don't think he's very famous back in Korea. However, people knew LSG was starring in the drama more than they knew of OYS because his return to the screen was highly anticipated. Even if all of the general public didn't, reporters certainly should have and had very little room to make that mistake.

I can't help but wonder if it was just a wording mistake though ? Like the article wanted to say "Oh Yeon Seo, who starred in Hwayugi, is dating KB" ? Is the wording exact on the costar bit ? As in, if we replaced LSG in place of KB, would the sentence make perfect sense grammatically ? :o I'm sorry I get so meticulous sometimes, I just can't help it. :sweatingbullets: I don't want there to be any mistakes or false hope involved. Every proof of OTP we can verify, I want us to do it to the full extent so we can prove we are not just making up of delusional fantasies like people would like to assume.  

Edit: Thank you @kopikosong for clarifying the article's statement for me :D

You lost me right there.. cos he already changed those titles by himself :P

He said he is the “Nation Boyfriend” and later he will be “Nation Husband”... waee???

giphy.gif

37 minutes ago, haymochi said:

He said he is the “Nation Boyfriend” and “Nation Husband”... waee???

I wonder... When did 'Nation' become synonymous with 'Oh Yeon Seo' :P Shouldn't the dictionaries be made aware of such an integral change in the language system made by our very own in-love oppa :lol:

37 minutes ago, haymochi said:

He said he is the “Nation Boyfriend” and “Nation Husband”... waee???

I wonder... When did 'Nation' become synonymous with 'Oh Yeon Seo' :P Shouldn't the dictionaries be made aware of such an integral change in the language system made by our very own in-love oppa :lol:

Archived