[Drama 2018] Rich Family's Son / Wealthy Son, 부잣집 아들

0ly40

3 hours ago, sheza said:

It is a nice drama.  80 sounds daunting but it is actually only 40 hours worth of drama because it is half and hour each.  I started when the show was already at the 60+ mark but it didn't take long for me to catch up because the show is engaging.   I have since caught up and now I am left wondering why didn't they show it this week?  I am getting withdrawal syndrome.  

Although I do like the lead, I am more invested in Choi Yong and Kim Kyung Ha.  I also like the bromance between Lee Gwang Jae and Choi Yong.

Haaa:lol: 40 hours, u need to see how I watch dramas:lol:. I won't give it the much needed concentration cos I will be rushing and fast forwarding:lol:

I will add it to my watch list. One can never tell. I have grown to love engaging long dramas these days.

Thanks dear.

It wasn't aired because of the end of Asian games. It affected other shows too.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, camichi said:

Whats with episodes for this weekend? Are thy kidding us?

I can't believe that we won't have any episodes for thid weekend. OMG,  I am so desappointed. bad luck crazy rabbit

Well, technically we had episodes 79-80 last weekend, so at least we had something last week. At least last night was the final day of the Asian Games, so there won't be any more postponements after this.

Now, I feel we’re going circles. Yong with Kyung Ha then this Gwang Jae with Young Ha... she’s leaving GJ just because of what that scum told her.. I suddenly feel tired watching this drama. Not seeing the drama last week then this.. i just don’t know what to say.. that book! Solve it first before adding another problem on GJ and YH..  

40 minutes ago, Lulu Peralta said:

Now, I feel we’re going circles. Yong with Kyung Ha then this Gwang Jae with Young Ha... she’s leaving GJ just because of what that scum told her.. I suddenly feel tired watching this drama. Not seeing the drama last week then this.. i just don’t know what to say.. that book! Solve it first before adding another problem on GJ and YH..  

Karma caught up real quick to him in the preview though mahahah

On 9/10/2018 at 11:30 AM, Lulu Peralta said:

Noble idiocy?  I guess she is doing it to protect Gwang Jae.  Or at least that's her reasoning.  If she stays away, Nam will leave him alone.   Imagine what will happen when Nam finds out that Young Ha would still not want to be with him even after she breaks off with Gwang Jae.  That will drive the nail into Nam's coffin.  Breaking up may just be the best way of reviving the romance part in GJ and YH's story.  At present, while it is true they are seemingly dating but really GJ is too preoccupied with getting out of debt that I don't think their dating will lead to anything serious like marriage.  They are actually living like old married couple, very comfortable with each other,  their relationship was almost taken for granted.   I guess when they break up, GJ will have to chase YH again.  

I was like.. YH! You dimwit! Why go with TI? And go inside that house? Hahaha moment of frustration.. 

2 more weeks.. hope GJ still let TI get what he deserves for all those bad things he did. Forgiving him is okay but he needs to be punished by the law.  Being too good is not very nice anymore.. you can have a good heart but you need to do the right thing too. TI knew what his father/uncle was doing and didn’t do the right thing.. instead he went along with him. I hope I won’t be disappointed on this one..

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] Rich Family's Son / Wealthy Son, 부잣집 아들

Archived