[Drama 2018] Rich Family's Son / Wealthy Son, 부잣집 아들

0ly40

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The writer got my thumbs up for making a great transition.   At first it was just too much to see how the writer dropped heavy guilt trips on GJ and others.    The dying GJ’s dad tried to call GJ but GJ missed the call because he was busy with YH.    It seemed too cruel for a kdrama plot line.    But I came to think differently:  Maybe this deep feeling of guilty conscience is the one which brings back people whether they want or not and glues them together.     
Many lines showed the writer knows her craft and has a deep understanding of the tumbling life which we all have to weave through.   

68nVn89.jpg

http://www.imaeil.com/sub_news/sub_news_view.php?news_id=20750&yy=2018

Nice to see TI has a tender heart.  He is angry at the moment  but it seems he is not turning into a bad dude.  I’m glad the writer tried to mend  TI’s broken heart with Park Seo Hee as TI feels alone and needs emotional attention.   TI seemed to be touched when PSH brought a meal for him and insisted he should eat.  

from Lee Kyu(Gyu) Han IG

The show is getting more and more interesting.

GJ still remained to fight, that is  who he really is.

Ofcourse there is YH who is strong enough to be his support.

I liked the scene when GJ woke up in Yongs room and how kind they were to him.

He needed that.

On 5/21/2018 at 6:18 PM, rocher22 said:

The show is getting more and more interesting.

GJ still remained to fight, that is  who he really is.

Ofcourse there is YH who is strong enough to be his support.

I liked the scene when GJ woke up in Yongs room and how kind they were to him.

He needed that.

Yes it was a nice to see how much GJ was moved by their kindness.   I’m glad, in next week’s eps, GJ decides to stay after hearing about a suicide attempt by this investor couple.  GJ knew this couple invested their life savings so he has to assume there are more people like them. But first he has to face the cold reality he is in.  He has no money and has to learn to work. Then he can figure out how to reroute his life and restore his dad’s legacy with YH on his side.   
Also it’s interesting to see whether the writer let Kyung Ha (YH’s sis) marry the lawyer or something will drop and the marriage will not happen??   I actually like to see this foursome doing push-pull for awhile.  ^_^  

Shim Eun-Jin (as Seo Myung-Sun )

dbedxcV.jpg

http://www.queen.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=222927

Shim Eun-Jin’s fans sent a support snack truck

I hope that KH wont get married, because that would be really stupid.

Although maybe she does it just so she can realize  she made a mistake.

Its a bit strange that, in a family drama, a young couple starts sleeping together from the start.

For a moment I thought that maybe the writer will make it so MM stays pregnant.

What rude meddling into someone else's life, when JY took those drawings.

Yeah  KH’s wedding is just a teaser.  The next preview shows KH looking in, while the lawyer is comforting his secret girlfriend.    Maybe the lawyer thinks KH has a secret boyfriend so he lets down his guard??
I like GJ’s optimistic outlook in dealing with his first obstacle.  He has a good thumb for being a sales person.  I guess his situation is sliding downward and he needs a helping hand soon.  But now YH learned about GJ and she will not just wait for him to contact her.  -_-

6OZ4twV.jpg

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20180527102425846

SGB3b1t.jpg

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20180527142435012

Finally, this is getting better and better.
GJ will growth up but it is sad that he must suffer a lot to do it. I hope the lawyer can help him. It would be amazing if he can prove that the divorce was made to save the house and the restaurant. 
I always knew that IT is a scum, he is not better than his father (Uncle) He want what not belong to him, he think he deserve better that GJ. IT made a trap for GJ with the help of that So Ra.
About GJs Stepmother, I am hating her more and more, how can be a Drama Character so stupid.
I hope YH do not accept IT in order to help GJ, he doesn’t need that kind of help.

A bit disappointed how Nam Soo Hee(Tl’s mom) reacted after she learned about Tl.   Instead of embracing him, her first response was a deep denial.    Maybe the writer thought she got so messed up with alcohols and drugs that she couldn’t respond rationally.  
However I didn’t expect Tl’s birth secret would come out in the open this early. 

There are so many messed up things popping out.  
So Myung-Ha is going to be a dad.   whahaha  Mom will learn her dear son has a pregnant girlfriend.  That household is going down big time.  hehe   
Kyung-Ha learned that her would-be-husband still carried on with his girlfriend.  After seeing the kind of a letter sent by lawyer’s dad, I wonder why the lawyer and his mom are so eager for the marriage.  Maybe  the lawyer thinks his parents will not bother him if he marries Kyung-Ha and then he can continuously carry on with his girlfriend in secret.   And his mom??

@dramaninja 

Don’t feel too bad about GJ.  Life is a hard struggle.  It’s better to learn about life when one is young not in one’s old age.   I’m glad the writer let GJ go through the struggle alone at this point.   He has to discover what he has/ what he can do before getting  help from others.   It seems he is learning what he has to do. The preview shows he is working as a laborer in a construction site.  YH dad’s company??    What I like about GJ is that he doesn’t have a prince syndrome.  He knows he is spoiled and had lived off his dad’s hard work.  His transition might be bumpy but it’s only a transition.  There is a strangely comforting feeling to see GJ next to the smiling picture of his dad.  :)

jkRouMY.jpg

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20180604094551195

jC83ciq.jpg

F4sWikp.jpg

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/235158

Archived