Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Rich Family's Son / Wealthy Son, 부잣집 아들

Dude still trying to force his feelings  on her, look how uncomfortable she is in the preview.

He is about to destroy whats left of that friendship.

• Like 2

Soompi Announcement 

The Events Team will be launching The Amazing Hunt on Monday 11 June . Lots of fun , reputation points & prizes on the table . Come check this out & join us 

• Like 1

I am glad she told other dude she not going to leave Rich Man and is going to stick by him.

• Like 1

Yeah the lawyer showed his true colors. This greedy man was trying to have two cakes. lol  Maybe Kyung Ha deserved a man like him.   In the preview Kyung Ha’s mom is flipping out big time.  haha
I was glad Kyung Ha and Choi Yong had less screen time in this week’s eps because I got tired of seeing them constantly mope around.  

On 6/10/2018 at 7:05 PM, dramaninja said:

I am glad she told other dude she not going to leave Rich Man and is going to stick by him.

Yes it was a nice move by YH. I feel bad for Tl but he acts a bit creepy with YH. In the preview Tl is drowning in a wailing pot :mellow:

ReKLTOm.jpg

http://www.breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=583606&section=sc4

DUskX0S.jpg

http://www.breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=583591&section=sc4

Fn098MF.jpg

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20180610215907835 

• Like 3

Wow she straight up told HJ that she will never see Nam as man lol.

Man these 2 have a really sweet relationship I am glad they are working together now :)

• Like 4

I really love how resilient Gwang Jae is. He'd been spoilt, immature and irresponsible for all his life, mainly due to his father (and later stepmom) babying and spoiling him, but that doesn't mean he's a complete fool, and I love how he defied the expectations of all those who wanted him to fail. They thought he'd come running back home at the first sign of difficulty (a lot of which Tae Il actively tried to cause), but they all forgot this is a guy who travels to the desert for fun. He's got what it takes to survive in any circumstance. I love that he was given the opportunity to show that (and I'm so proud of him for not falling into that trap with the watch). I'm glad he's getting some support now, though. Guy definitely needed it.

His main flaws were his immaturity and irresponsibility, but he's also genuinely sweet, cheerful and selfless. He cares about people's struggles and wants to make them happy (he's a lot like his father in that regard). That's why so many people like him, even if he could be irritating at times.

Tae Il, meanwhile, offers a stark contrast to his character. He appeared gentle and nice, but deep down his true colors show someone pretty twisted and entitled. His objectification of Young Ha, in particular, is getting creepier and creepier. And funnily, he was the more mature and responsible of the two cousins, but has actually been the one who keeps blaming others for his problems. He's now the one most in need of introspection. Whether that will actually happen or he will keep sliding down will be interesting to see.

• Like 5

On 6/20/2018 at 8:26 AM, Ayame said:

There will be no episodes this weekend because of the World Cup.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/17/several-dramas-variety-shows-not-air-week-due-2018-world-cup-coverage/

I cant understand. ...Corea played on Saturday Vs Mexico and Mexico beat them 2-1 and the Drama is aired on Sundays

:bawling: I watched the game on Saturday morning in my country

Edited by camichi
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, camichi said:

I cant understand. ...Corea played on Saturday Vs Mexico and Mexico beat them 2-1 and the Drama is aired on Sundays

:bawling: I watched the game on Saturday morning in my country

World cup is very popular and nothing can beat its rating game. Besides I suppose during a big game weekend, mom has to yield the remote control over to dad.   :P

• Like 1

He is working really hard now with 2 jobs.He matured alo,he is not only working  hard for himself but to pay back other people.

• Like 3