[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

4 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Another one, I guess ZM actually eat the buns

MNkZ9jdl.png

Lol, how long did WJ just sit there and stare at her while ZM is eating? She ate 2.5 buns at least

ImQ4JWZl.png

Also from ep 42 I just realised WJ actually try to rub harder on the bite mark. so it can stay scarred longer, maybe?

UwDRQh9.gif

And just a gif I found on the web, couldn't find the OP. Yukee being bloody awesome going up a horse :o

HqhePtZ.gif

Is the picture above where WJ rubbed his hand on esp 42.i don’t remember seeing it.

https://m.weibo.cn/1702569562/4371555935370567

This person found that under a page intro, the show was stated to have 60 episodes. Some team member disclose that the dvd version will be out. 

Public are now requesting for cut scenes to show up. 

https://m.weibo.cn/5416490500/4371970924104607

Sharing my favourite 1986 HSDS

Wuji call min mei 33 times 

Just realise he also had that teary eyes

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

After i did the subbing for episode 35, then i realised, ZM probably got the idea of her choice of word, 清明 to sew on handkerchief during episide 35, when xiao zhao read the holy flame tablets wordings, in which one of them states the ming cult rules of to be mindful with clear conscience (清明)

Interesting, everyday discover new things about this drama

• Like 4

16 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Some of them, it's quite impossible though since it doesn't fit ZWJ character in 2019 version. The biggest difference in the 2019 and book version is Joseph's WJ is a steely upright man (as c-netizen like to characterise him lol) He's very upright in treating all the girls and have quite a pure thoughts.

All the c-netizens was laughing and complaining when in the last episode WJ ask ZM to stay one more night, and they only went outside to just be together look at the star and talk lol, rather than doing what all the people were thinking when a guy ask a girl to stay one more night ;)

Such a pure and upright boy :D that's why no.1,3,4 is unnecessary

And for me in this version the biggest problem with WJ-ZM is not from Cheng Kun or outside foes, but always from their own people disapproval, Ming sect/Wu dang uncles/ZM's family. That's why I'm still sad every time I see RYW got killed, he approved of them and got killed immediately *sigh* orz

So yah I think no.5,6,7 is unnecessary

No.2 I think they do shot it but it was not used, since WJ didn't come I think. It was implied in eps 45 when ZM was standing in the rain waiting for WJ, she said that she waited for WJ before but WJ didn't come. I was always confused with that sentence, since the only other time she might've waited for WJ but he didnt come is the execution scene, but it wouldn't make sense since she already accepted her sentence to clear RYW's name. But if it was connected with the deleted hotpot scene where ZM was waiting alone it made more sense.

Indeed, 2019 version of ZWJ is truly a pure and upright man.  Funny I usually find this kind of characters in other dramas to be quite boring.  But here I don't find him boring at all and enjoyed watching all his interactions with all the characters excepted for ZZR.  LOL...I'm one of those fan who wish for something to happen between a man and a woman when WJ asked MM to stay for one more night.  I still remembered my reactions the first time I watched that scene.  I was thinking they better go back to that Inn and spend the night together to complete the brows painting ceremony and ditching all those Ming Sect. hypocrites.:blush:  Oh well...let wait for you guys to write some fanfic for that scene to full fill our dirty minds.:sweatingbullets:

Beside RYW, I think ZSF also approved their relationship. 

Thanks for enlightening me about what ZM said during the raining scene.  It's does make sense now.  She was waiting for him at the hotpot place the last time and WJ never show up.  This time she got really nervous he might not come back so she still waited for him even though it was a down pouring.:cry:

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

After i did the subbing for episode 35, then i realised, ZM probably got the idea of her choice of word, 清明 to sew on handkerchief during episide 35, when xiao zhao read the holy flame tablets wordings, in which one of them states the ming cult rules of to be mindful with clear conscience (清明)

Interesting, everyday discover new things about this drama

Thank you for subbing Episode 35. That's one of my favorite and I actually just watched it last night. My husband was going, "haven't you watched this already?" Well, not with the Eng Subtitle. Now, I know what's going on! I love the way WJ looks CONSTANTLY at Min-Min in the episode. That boy is hopelessly in love with her - he probably didn't realize it then. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, kimmortal said:

For fellow Vietnamese fans,  I uploaded these video clips for you. I recorded my display and sound during video playback, so forgive the quality.

Hide contents

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS <3

Wow, it is so much easier to watch the show this way, BUTTTTTTT. It feels so strange now because I have literally memorized WJ/ZM Chinese lines from watching their scenes so many darn times!!! haha Also, I kind of wish ZM and XZ switched voices. XZ's voice is similar-ish to ZM's Chinese dubbed voice.  The scene in the steel trap was so well-executed in this version. The 2009 version was sooooo dramatic, but I miss those dubbed Vietnamese voices for TVB. So sad they no longer dub.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

I'll just put these, did anyone realise this lol?

Before ZM 'died'

SRVNeyWl.png

In front of ZM's tombstone

GLlrfpFl.png

Also WJ just throwing stuff left and right :sweat_smile:

Lr8izJol.png

Can you explain why he put his hair ties upside down after he thought ZM is dead?  Is that the way to express his mourning for her or just errors by the dressing teams?

I noticed that he dropped her handkerchief when I watched it the second times.  LOL....He probably doesn't need it anymore once he found her.

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, LaurenPanna said:

https://m.weibo.cn/1702569562/4371555935370567

This person found that under a page intro, the show was stated to have 60 episodes. Some team member disclose that the dvd version will be out. 

Public are now requesting for cut scenes to show up. 

https://m.weibo.cn/5416490500/4371970924104607

Sharing my favourite 1986 HSDS

Wuji call min mei 33 times 

Just realise he also had that teary eyes

I wonder why HSDS 2019 production teams are so stingy.  Why can't they release the DVD uncut version already or let other country like Hong Kong or Korea release it?  Since they don't have to follow China's restriction rules.   I heard the other drama 'Goodbye My Princess" are adding the uncut scenes in the Korea's version and even Taiwan will also show the uncut version. :dissapointed:

3 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

https://m.weibo.cn/2616915063/4371950795555043

All the wuji crying scenes are for zhao min

Sad for ZZR as WJ never cried for her.

3 hours ago, kimmortal said:

For fellow Vietnamese fans,  I uploaded these video clips for you. I recorded my display and sound during video playback, so forgive the quality.

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you very much for posting. I can’t seem to dL from VOD file. 

37 minutes ago, AppleBanana said:

I must’ve missed it but what ep is the second gif crying scene? Was that right after minmin disappeared?

Did you mean this one?  Episode 37 after they killed all the Yuen's soldiers before they left Snake Island.  WJ cried because he thoughts ZM send those soldiers to kill them.

LOxUKwm.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@jackieusa I also don't know why they flip the hair decoration, hahaha, maybe they just find it funny, I just thought it was interesting. TVB at least has to think about money, I think the more episodes you buy, the more you have to pay. We'll see whether the mainland company will release uncut version on DVD, since at least in weibo there's a campaign for it.

@deminni I disagree that XZ voice actor fits ZM. ZM voice actor is perfect already imo, she can be playful, commanding, snide, angry, frustrated, weak, heroic, etc they chose well with her. ZM's voice actor was a bit inconsistent on her first appearance, but after that she's amazing. Yukee real voice is too "Hao Jie Jie" hahaha, ZM is supposed to be younger than WJ, so they have to dub her. XZ voice actor is too soft to play as ZM.

TVB voice actor so far is pretty disappointing for all my fave charas, like YX and WJ. Watched the GMD eps, WJ sound so teenager-ish, I wish he at least change his tone or inflection or something, was so disappointing hearing WJ in GMD, one of my fave eps. The mainland one at least I can hear the progression from when WJ comes out the first time as adult until the last episode. 

Now I'm worried for ZM's TVB voice actor, I hope she' good :mellow:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

@deminni I disagree that XZ voice actor fits ZM. ZM voice actor is perfect already imo, she can be playful, commanding, snide, angry, frustrated, weak, heroic, etc they chose well with her. ZM's voice actor was a bit inconsistent on her first appearance, but after that she's amazing. Yukee real voice is too "Hao Jie Jie" hahaha, ZM is supposed to be younger than WJ, so they have to dub her. XZ voice actor is too soft to play as ZM.

TVB voice actor so far is pretty disappointing for all my fave charas, like YX and WJ. Watched the GMD eps, WJ sound so teenager-ish, I wish he at least change his tone or inflection or something, was so disappointing hearing WJ in GMD, one of my fave eps. The mainland one at least I can hear the progression from when WJ comes out the first time as adult until the last episode. 

Now I'm worried for ZM's TVB voice actor, I hope she' good :mellow:

Oh! Hahaha, no, I was talking about the Vietnamese dubbed voices. @kimmortal had posted some videos of Vietnamese dubbed scenes with Vietnamese voice actors, and I don't much like Yukee's voice there. She sounds a bit more... "hao jie jie" like you put it. Viet fans have a whole community for that, and the TVB dubbed voices I was talking about are like old school Vietnamese dubs where a group of voice actors specifically only dubbed TVB series up until the last few years. I thought the Chinese dubs for this series (the regular screenplay without any international editing) were FANTASTIC. I truly thought they were Yukee's and Joseph's real voices until her I heard Yukee's real voice, which kind of shocked me haha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, deminni said:

Thank you Lauren! Joseph is so pretty to look at *_*

This give me inspiration to make GIFs for all WJ and MM's crying scenes. Oh man..that gonna be a lot of GIFs.  I remembered WJ teared up a lot.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

LOL...sorry to disappointed you, but WJ did cried for ZZR.:sweatingbullets:  He's such an emotional guy.

PXLF4Gp.gif

I didn't see this scene either. Well, I actually started watching properly from start till probably 12 then back again from 23 onwards. I more or less fast forward many of the in between scenes. 

58 minutes ago, deminni said:

Oh! Hahaha, no, I was talking about the Vietnamese dubbed voices. @kimmortal had posted some videos of Vietnamese dubbed scenes with Vietnamese voice actors, and I don't much like Yukee's voice there. She sounds a bit more... "hao jie jie" like you put it. Viet fans have a whole community for that, and the TVB dubbed voices I was talking about are like old school Vietnamese dubs where a group of voice actors specifically only dubbed TVB series up until the last few years. I thought the Chinese dubs for this series (the regular screenplay without any international editing) were FANTASTIC. I truly thought they were Yukee's and Joseph's real voices until her I heard Yukee's real voice, which kind of shocked me haha. 

Yeah, this is the difference between Vietnam Long Tieng and US Long Tieng. US are still dubbing Hong Kong shows but I find it’s getting more difficult to find USLT for Mainland china series. Like you, I grew up on USLT, but lately I’ve started watching VNLT (like Hoa Moc Lan Truyen Ky and Tan Anh Hung Xa Dieu) and I got used to it. I also appreciate how “soft and young” they sound compared to USLT which often sounded deeper and older.

This VNLT dub for HSDS is quite good so I’m really enjoying it. I can’t upload full eps to Youtube due to copyright but making the clips is fun!