[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

10 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

Happy for you and us Lauren but i hope it's not his management answering you. 

I also really hoped that it's him and our appreciation in this forum can counter negative comments and critics about 2019 HSDS. 

Seriously, i'm so sad people who bash and lament about this version adapting the novel. If you guys don't like it, then don't watch and stay away!!! It takes hard work, sweat and tears by the cast and crew to create the show. 

I am quite sure it is his personal facebook.

As he did mentioned that he is going to close that FB to concentrate on his Artiste page.

I happen to see him tagging himself on artiste page, which is why i get to spot his personal account.

Personally I am really pleased with his performance as Zhang Wu Ji.

really is the best. I think I like him even more than Tony Leung's version !

• Like 6

1 hour ago, LaurenPanna said:

I thanked him on his personal Facebook messenger that day for his great performance and chemistry with Yukee in HSDS. And said that hope the both of them can work together again. 

He replied thank you to me within seconds 

I wish I could personally test  Yukee too. 

I am like a crazy fan now 

oh he has a personal fb page? can share?

8 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

There is

1. Part 9

2. Part 10 (Last Chapter) - This Last chapter come with 1 HE and 1 BE. The author give us a choice on whether we want to read HE or BE.

3. Today she started writing additional chapters. - She just publish Chapter 1 today.

What is BE stand for. Thank you so much. Hope that you still can continue to translate for us.

1 hour ago, LaurenPanna said:

I am quite sure it is his personal facebook.

As he did mentioned that he is going to close that FB to concentrate on his Artiste page.

I happen to see him tagging himself on artiste page, which is why i get to spot his personal account.

Personally I am really pleased with his performance as Zhang Wu Ji.

really is the best. I think I like him even more than Tony Leung's version !

Have you checked carefully lauren? There are lots of fake accounts nowadays. 

If you can really contact him personally then it's good. I hope he could see we love his show so much.

1 hour ago, graceeedwardmom said:

Have you checked carefully lauren? There are lots of fake accounts nowadays. 

If you can really contact him personally then it's good. I hope he could see we love his show so much.

I was quite sure the acct belong to him.. But I could be wrong

Let's see haha

8 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

Protect wife series 

Part one 

https://m.weibo.cn/6094701322/4367243389525790

Part two

https://m.weibo.cn/6094701322/4367450994443413

Protect wife series part three

https://m.weibo.cn/6094701322/4367493625504105

And part four

https://m.weibo.cn/6094701322/4367590614634211

Part one and two in the QUOTE. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, chipz03 said:

I agree with prev posters,  it's like WJ closed his eyes to steel himself. He has been battling his feeling toward MM up until this episode.  (he never said he didn't love her or only treat her as friend/sister. It's always because he felt they were impossible, unless she got hurt for choosing between her family and her man,  or got herself hurt for protecting both sides who are basically enemies, which is enough reason for him to hold his feeling in check.  Maan,  really admire her backbone). When he said that the fact MM can do what she said she will do was the reason why he is hesitant actually show that he himself is regretful of their situations. He seems worried and desperate there. Like he knows he's losing his battle against his own feelings, but he still tried to steel himself. :lol::rolleyes:

Indeed, exactly how I see it when watching this scene.:wub:

Z9IQpCC.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, graceeedwardmom said:

Although you made your points but i think ZWJ closed his eyes is that he's angry at ZM. He tried so hard to avoid their feelings but ZM kept pushing forward him to the point she almost lost her life. He ranted about it while transferring his internal energy, ZM is so weak so he must contain his anger because she suffered a lot. He's angry at her stubbornness. 

His defense wall collapsed when she kissed him in the cheek on eps 44. Oh man, he just can't contain his feelings any longer. I wish ZM could've done it earlier. :kiss_wink:

Hehehe...I agreed with your points too.:smile:

Z2kHbwc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, ildiz said:

Zhang Jiao zhu's double standard collection. :joy:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av51096970?from=search&seid=12143165156194487670

Oh my gosh I love this! I still haven't gotten around to watching any WJ/ZZR parts because I just can't do it, but this "double standard collection" is AWESOME hahahaha I'm smiling like an idiot.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, jackieusa said:

Hehehe...I agreed with your points too.:smile:

I love his teary eyes when MinMin kissed his cheek. So sweet. In return he deeply kissed her.

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, ildiz said:

Zhang Jiao zhu's double standard collection. :joy:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av51096970?from=search&seid=12143165156194487670

I like this.. if only there is english sub too so i can understand.. :P

Anyway, what are everyone top 5 fave scenes of WJ and MM? Mine are :

1. When MM interupted WJ's wedding (she's so beautiful and fearless. I love the way WJ stand up for her in front of everybody although she just ruined his wedding)

2. The Kiss scene (i just love how WJ seemed to pour out his love for MM through that kiss)

3. The cave scene when WJ keep MM company after snake island and then met his wudang uncles

4. In the snake island where MM use suicidal move to save WJ (so badass and fearless!)

5. When MM helped WJ put on his clothes in front of his wudang uncles and YX after she helped him put some ointment to WJ's back (a real strong statement of who WJ loves)

I would love to know you guys fave scenes of WJ and MM :lol:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Angee86 said:

I like this.. if only there is english sub too so i can understand.. :P

Anyway, what are everyone top 5 fave scenes of WJ and MM? Mine are :

1. When MM interupted WJ's wedding (she's so beautiful and fearless. I love the way WJ stand up for her in front of everybody although she just ruined his wedding)

2. The Kiss scene (i just love how WJ seemed to pour out his love for MM through that kiss)

3. The cave scene when WJ keep MM company after snake island and then met his wudang uncles

4. In the snake island where MM use suicidal move to save WJ (so badass and fearless!)

5. When MM helped WJ put on his clothes in front of his wudang uncles and YX after she helped him put some ointment to WJ's back (a real strong statement of who WJ loves)

I would love to know you guys fave scenes of WJ and MM :lol:

1. Snake island suicidal move scenes and the “I’ll protect you scene”

2. Cave scenes with the staring looks, wudang uncles, fall asleep on should, tear wiping 

3. Out of nowhere princess carrying scene :wub:

4. Wedding scene and all the scenes where wj wear the wedding outfit which is pretty much with zm Hahahha 

5. Kiss scene. Too many emotions 

6. All hand holding scenes when they got back to the Ming sect

7. Almost forgot the rain scene

8. Dressing wound scene

• Like 5

Ah.... I finally managed to catch up until the latest page of this forum. Last time I logged in, the pages were still around 60-ish and now it has reached 130+ :D.

Thank you for all of you who have posted (and hope will still post :P) great and wonderful pics, gifs, FMVs, collections, fanfictions, analysis, even subbing the series. Your efforts are very much appreciated. And now, it's time to re-watch the series again :lol:.

PS: I really like the FMV which was posted by Joseph on his Weibo, especially since it used another OST from 94's HSDS as well :).

PPS: regarding Joseph official social media, so far I only know he has 2, Weibo and Instagram (well, at least according to his Weibo profile). And actually, Facebook is blocked in China (along with other sites or apps like Google, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp, Line, etc.) unless you use VPN. That's why, their artists are mostly only using Weibo. It is already amazing enough if they have Instagram account just to connect with international fans (and the number of artists who have Instagram account are actually not that many).

EDIT: A BTS collection

• Like 4