[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

On 4/29/2019 at 7:05 AM, vicious219 said:

No, I think it's just the style of the author.

Btw guys, it would be great if you could help sub the series when you have some spare time.  The YT community has been an immense help so far.  They've subbed up to episode 27.  You don't have to sub the episodes in order either.  You can just sub your favorite zm-zwj scenes.  Our english speaking friends need to know what they're saying so they can join us in our zm-zwj addiction.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuyfcUjDE--TshpquRKPFbLXr0mTBazWy

I did try to help subbing the series last night, it's easier than I thought but required times.   I jumped around the episodes and only can help with the easy sentences leaving the complicated one for the experts. hehehe....

Btw:  Are you the only one who can make correction for the completed sub episodes?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jackieusa said:

I did try to help subbing the series last night, it's easier than I thought but required times.   I jumped around the episodes and only can help with the easy sentences leaving the complicated one for the experts. hehehe....

Btw:  Are you the only one who can make correction for the completed sub episodes?

Thank you for helping.  It's super easy because the timing has already been done automatically.  All we need is the translation.

I'll enable community subbing again for completed episodes so you can make corrections.  Please make a comment on the episode that you've corrected so that I can publish the updates. 

• Thanks 1

Nice to see pages still growing in this thread. I am having withdrawal for HSDS 2019, and Wuji-MM chemistry. :bawling:

O my, I laughed so hard at the additional notes on the translation of Xiaofu's scene when she was thrown with vegetables :joy:. Totally changed the mood of the scene hahaha. But kudos to all who have spent their times and efforts subbing the episodes, translating fanfictions, weibo posts, wonderful GIFs, and sharing fanfictions. I love reading your fanfics and I thank you all for all your awesome efforts :love:

Hi bluesky888. Thank you for your comment regarding my fanfic :blush:. I planned to make several short stories that are sooomewhat connected. The first three chapters are a bit angst-heavy as I was hoping to elaborate on their meeting and eventually reunion, but I planned to extend the stories beyond the last scenes on the series (like some short chronicles type of thing haha). I hope to make future stories in lighter and happier tones. :sweatingbullets:

So, I included the 3rd part of my fanfic in the spoiler. Set between 2nd story and the last scene where they rode the horses together. Angst-heavy but hope you like it :blush:. Hopefully next parts will be lighter :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Almost one month had passed ever since Zhang Wuji found Zhao Min again in the grassland.

The past month had not been kind to the two young people who once, in a distant past, held each other closely as they struggled to make peace with their demons. They had to weather storms after storms of emotional turmoil as they faced their old wounds, their old resentments. As she struggled to forgive his past decisions to accept his members’ abhorrent tactic that costed her father’s life, for she knew that he had betrayed himself to come to that decision. As he struggled to find that peace that he had been relentlessly chasing in the past years, for he knew that he would not find solace until he could seek her forgiveness.

There were times when he felt that the invincible wall between him and his love was far too wide, far too high for him to climb. But he persisted. For her happiness, he had buried his own suffering in the deepest abyss inside his heart. For his Min-min, he could endure. He would endure.

For her. All for her.

Hours passed as days and nights came and gone, leaving behind old scars and new memories. Zhao Min sat quietly on her tent, as she had been doing in the last hour. One month. Thirty sunrises. She had passed these days with him, her beloved Wuji nearby, and she knew how battered her Wuji was.

Zhao Min could see the tired eyes looking back at her when they talked about the wars he had fought alongside his former sect’s members. She saw flashes of fear, sorrow, and anger in her Wuji’s eyes that she had never seen before. Emotions that she had never wished to see on her Wuji. Her beautiful and kind Wuji.

In those tearful eyes, she saw a disillusioned young man, a disenchanted leader who had to grapple with his members’ betrayals at the expense of his true love’s feelings for the sake of their common goal of winning the battle for their people. He never told her, but he could never hide anything from her. He always smiled in front of her, but he could not deceive her. She knew that he had been hiding his own pain for her. He had forsaken his own peace for her happiness. She knew, and deep inside her heart, she could no longer bear to see him this way.

Today marked the thirtieth day after Wuji had found her in the grassland, and she had made up her mind. She could not waste their precious times wallowing in self-pity anymore. She could not let them traverse these self-destructive paths any longer. It was time for her to find that forgiveness that she once abandoned long time ago. For her to close the sorrowful chapter of her life.

It was time for her to find back the real Zhao Min, that Zhao Min who had been raised to defy the odds. It was time for her to pursue the future with her Wuji. Their future.

“Wuji…”

Her soft voice calling his name brought him back from his reverie, making him spun around so quickly that he almost lost his balance. He could not believe that he would hear that name coming out of her beautiful lips again. He dared not believe.

She beckoned him to come inside the tent, and they sat down. She was facing him, he was looking at her. And for the first time in those long years, she finally smiled. A beautiful smile that had always caught his breath away. Tears once again filled her eyes and fell down her pale cheek like little broken pearls. But this time, he still saw that smile decorating her beautiful face. This time, he could finally see a glimpse of peace on her bright eyes.

And for the first time in those long years, he let all his guards down. He let all his pain washed over him as he cried. He cried for their long-gone pasts, for the years that had slipped away from their hands. He cried for her father, for all her sufferings.

“I am so sorry, Min-min”

He uttered the unbroken litany of apologies as his body was racked by his sobs. Tears had streamed down from Zhao Min’s eyes, as she threw away any traces of lingering hesitation on her mind. She pulled him closer to her, and she hugged him. Her Zhang Wuji. She hugged him protectively, whispering her own mantra of ‘I’m sorry’ to the broken man in her embrace. He pulled her tightly to him, afraid that she would be gone if he loosened up his embrace. He was unable to let go, unwilling to let go. He had long yearned for this miracle, had dreamt of this moment at every darkness fall.

That night, they did not sleep. They could not sleep as they sat in front of the tent. Her on his embrace, his cheek on her head. Treasuring every moment underneath the starry night sky, with the burning fire to keep them warm. They had lost so much throughout the years, had suffered so much for their love, and had waited so long for this moment. For her forgiveness, for his atonement, for their happy ending.

One month and a day had passed ever since Zhang Wuji found Zhao Min on the grassland.

That morning, they adorned the clothes they had worn on that fateful day. Her blue dress, his cotton clothes. And together they rode their horses, dashing through the vast prairie.

Carefree. Untroubled.

At last, they finally found their peace.

Also, thank you so much for the update on the lofter chat of the casts, Yitian. Greatly appreciate the info

Peace all:blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

These are WJ's wardrobes for the drama.  Hopefully I got all of them.  Which one(s) are your favorites?

I'm going to post ZM's wardrobes later.

N3mdzN3.jpg

Spoiler

X3imZNV.jpg

xCpyZlf.jpg

a1LxulE.jpg

Hlzkk8p.jpg

wrTMfnn.jpg

gk6H8gD.jpg

8p5WFd1.jpg

0TOX7JS.jpg

68vjlel.jpg

lDQd5ar.jpg

hSHBL0N.jpg

25Ch4B8.jpg

yEdogKp.jpg

15. My second favorite.

ucg9qLu.jpg

aT7iaut.jpg

R8Mp5Pl.jpg

18. Does this one count?

PBTM3wK.jpg

19. This is my number one favorite.:wub:

iB0qCUo.jpg

0NbFddt.jpg

Spoiler

Finally, I did it.:phew:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

These are WJ's wardrobes for the drama.  Hopefully I got all of them.  Which one(s) are your favorites?

Hide contents

X3imZNV.jpg

xCpyZlf.jpg

a1LxulE.jpg

Hlzkk8p.jpg

wrTMfnn.jpg

gk6H8gD.jpg

8p5WFd1.jpg

0TOX7JS.jpg

68vjlel.jpg

lDQd5ar.jpg

hSHBL0N.jpg

25Ch4B8.jpg

yEdogKp.jpg

15. My second favorite.

ucg9qLu.jpg

aT7iaut.jpg

R8Mp5Pl.jpg

18. Does this one count?

PBTM3wK.jpg

iB0qCUo.jpg

0NbFddt.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Wow, I really appreciate all your efforts to find them!! :love:

No.8 is my favorite. Then No.15 is the second. WJ looks so handsome and hot in red. :wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jackieusa said:

OMG YOU ARE A GODSEND FOR COMPILING THIS!

Love this one because this was when they first met.

Hlzkk8p.jpg

Love this one, too, because this was when they met again.

wrTMfnn.jpg

More fangirling under the cut:

Hide contents

Not sure which scene this was from because he looks like a rich prince or gong zi/scholar here instead of a martial artist and is very dapper, so I like it, too. lol

gk6H8gD.jpg

Love this one because the colors are nice, and they head off to Snake Island together.

8p5WFd1.jpg

Love this one because this is what he was wearing when she bit him lmao

0TOX7JS.jpg

Love this one because she's holding his hand.

68vjlel.jpg

Love this one because I did not notice that Wu Ji brought a change of clothes on the island in addition to their disguise??? The girls didn't even get to change and ZM's was stained with blood! haha, which prompts me to ask: what the heck type of detergent/cleaning agent did they use to get rid of ALL THAT BLOOD because I need some of that.

lDQd5ar.jpg

Love/hate this one because he's breaking up with her, but this is the first time Wu Ji is dressed properly and more formally and he looks REALLY GOOD.

hSHBL0N.jpg

Also love/hate because he's threatening to kill our precious ZM, but also because he is wearing black to mourn the demise of his happiness if he married ZR. Yikes. Plus WJ and ZM match so love.

ucg9qLu.jpg

Extra love this because it pairs perfectly with his lovestruck face. Who's a cute little puppy in love?

aT7iaut.jpg

DEFINITELY THE FAVE because he wouldn't let her go and they look like ROYALTY waltzing in holding hands.

R8Mp5Pl.jpg

LOL YASSSS. Now if only she also only had one layer on.......

PBTM3wK.jpg

The other FAVE. Joseph looks so good in these clothes and this hairstyle. I don't mind watching WJ like this for the whole series, but it doesn't match him. He should play a rich son or prince next. (Also, GREAT quality!)

iB0qCUo.jpg

Love this because he is the leader of all Ming Sect and Wu Lin and is heading an army to fight off the Yuans, so he needs to look the part dammit. So manly here.

0NbFddt.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

42 minutes ago, deminni said:

jxoP7bZ.jpg

He wore this outfit in episode 28 at 23:41.  WJ and YX playing disguised as an merchants.

kBzHnF0.jpg

This outfit should be XZ last gift for WJ before she left for Persia. 

Edited:  I believed XZ made this outfit while she was waiting for WJ at the Inn before they left for Snake Island.

kEc8sjx.jpg

This outfit is the mystery one that he might have packed with him to changed.:lol:

Jeez... WJ probably have more outfits than ZM.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, chipz03 said:

Nice to see pages still growing in this thread. I am having withdrawal for HSDS 2019, and Wuji-MM chemistry. :bawling:

O my, I laughed so hard at the additional notes on the translation of Xiaofu's scene when she was thrown with vegetables :joy:. Totally changed the mood of the scene hahaha. But kudos to all who have spent their times and efforts subbing the episodes, translating fanfictions, weibo posts, wonderful GIFs, and sharing fanfictions. I love reading your fanfics and I thank you all for all your awesome efforts :love:

Hi bluesky888. Thank you for your comment regarding my fanfic :blush:. I planned to make several short stories that are sooomewhat connected. The first three chapters are a bit angst-heavy as I was hoping to elaborate on their meeting and eventually reunion, but I planned to extend the stories beyond the last scenes on the series (like some short chronicles type of thing haha). I hope to make future stories in lighter and happier tones. :sweatingbullets:

So, I included the 3rd part of my fanfic in the spoiler. Set between 2nd story and the last scene where they rode the horses together. Angst-heavy but hope you like it :blush:. Hopefully next parts will be lighter :sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

Almost one month had passed ever since Zhang Wuji found Zhao Min again in the grassland.

The past month had not been kind to the two young people who once, in a distant past, held each other closely as they struggled to make peace with their demons. They had to weather storms after storms of emotional turmoil as they faced their old wounds, their old resentments. As she struggled to forgive his past decisions to accept his members’ abhorrent tactic that costed her father’s life, for she knew that he had betrayed himself to come to that decision. As he struggled to find that peace that he had been relentlessly chasing in the past years, for he knew that he would not find solace until he could seek her forgiveness.

There were times when he felt that the invincible wall between him and his love was far too wide, far too high for him to climb. But he persisted. For her happiness, he had buried his own suffering in the deepest abyss inside his heart. For his Min-min, he could endure. He would endure.

For her. All for her.

Hours passed as days and nights came and gone, leaving behind old scars and new memories. Zhao Min sat quietly on her tent, as she had been doing in the last hour. One month. Thirty sunrises. She had passed these days with him, her beloved Wuji nearby, and she knew how battered her Wuji was.

Zhao Min could see the tired eyes looking back at her when they talked about the wars he had fought alongside his former sect’s members. She saw flashes of fear, sorrow, and anger in her Wuji’s eyes that she had never seen before. Emotions that she had never wished to see on her Wuji. Her beautiful and kind Wuji.

In those tearful eyes, she saw a disillusioned young man, a disenchanted leader who had to grapple with his members’ betrayals at the expense of his true love’s feelings for the sake of their common goal of winning the battle for their people. He never told her, but he could never hide anything from her. He always smiled in front of her, but he could not deceive her. She knew that he had been hiding his own pain for her. He had forsaken his own peace for her happiness. She knew, and deep inside her heart, she could no longer bear to see him this way.

Today marked the thirtieth day after Wuji had found her in the grassland, and she had made up her mind. She could not waste their precious times wallowing in self-pity anymore. She could not let them traverse these self-destructive paths any longer. It was time for her to find that forgiveness that she once abandoned long time ago. For her to close the sorrowful chapter of her life.

It was time for her to find back the real Zhao Min, that Zhao Min who had been raised to defy the odds. It was time for her to pursue the future with her Wuji. Their future.

“Wuji…”

Her soft voice calling his name brought him back from his reverie, making him spun around so quickly that he almost lost his balance. He could not believe that he would hear that name coming out of her beautiful lips again. He dared not believe.

She beckoned him to come inside the tent, and they sat down. She was facing him, he was looking at her. And for the first time in those long years, she finally smiled. A beautiful smile that had always caught his breath away. Tears once again filled her eyes and fell down her pale cheek like little broken pearls. But this time, he still saw that smile decorating her beautiful face. This time, he could finally see a glimpse of peace on her bright eyes.

And for the first time in those long years, he let all his guards down. He let all his pain washed over him as he cried. He cried for their long-gone pasts, for the years that had slipped away from their hands. He cried for her father, for all her sufferings.

“I am so sorry, Min-min”

He uttered the unbroken litany of apologies as his body was racked by his sobs. Tears had streamed down from Zhao Min’s eyes, as she threw away any traces of lingering hesitation on her mind. She pulled him closer to her, and she hugged him. Her Zhang Wuji. She hugged him protectively, whispering her own mantra of ‘I’m sorry’ to the broken man in her embrace. He pulled her tightly to him, afraid that she would be gone if he loosened up his embrace. He was unable to let go, unwilling to let go. He had long yearned for this miracle, had dreamt of this moment at every darkness fall.

That night, they did not sleep. They could not sleep as they sat in front of the tent. Her on his embrace, his cheek on her head. Treasuring every moment underneath the starry night sky, with the burning fire to keep them warm. They had lost so much throughout the years, had suffered so much for their love, and had waited so long for this moment. For her forgiveness, for his atonement, for their happy ending.

One month and a day had passed ever since Zhang Wuji found Zhao Min on the grassland.

That morning, they adorned the clothes they had worn on that fateful day. Her blue dress, his cotton clothes. And together they rode their horses, dashing through the vast prairie.

Carefree. Untroubled.

At last, they finally found their peace.

Also, thank you so much for the update on the lofter chat of the casts, Yitian. Greatly appreciate the info

Peace all:blush:

Thank you for your fanfic sharing, i love it! Both part one and part two 

Please continue to write!! 

I want more!! 

4 hours ago, jackieusa said:

N3mdzN3.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

X3imZNV.jpg

xCpyZlf.jpg

a1LxulE.jpg

Hlzkk8p.jpg

wrTMfnn.jpg

gk6H8gD.jpg

8p5WFd1.jpg

0TOX7JS.jpg

68vjlel.jpg

lDQd5ar.jpg

hSHBL0N.jpg

25Ch4B8.jpg

yEdogKp.jpg

15. My second favorite.

ucg9qLu.jpg

aT7iaut.jpg

R8Mp5Pl.jpg

18. Does this one count?

PBTM3wK.jpg

iB0qCUo.jpg

0NbFddt.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

I love number 8

It looks like minmin and wj wearing couple wear 

I love nunber 19

He look so handsome in it 

Thanks for the compilation 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vicious219 said:

Thank you for helping.  It's super easy because the timing has already been done automatically.  All we need is the translation.

I'll enable community subbing again for completed episodes so you can make corrections.  Please make a comment on the episode that you've corrected so that I can publish the updates. 

May i know how do we help for subbing? 

Do we need a software? 

2 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

SCNnNpV.gif

Just learning to make GIF, but I love this part too:)

The Vietnamese fans from FB compare their wedding scene for 2003, 2009 & 2019. They said that WJ in the other 2 version didn't protect MinMin right away. This version WJ protect MinMin before she get hit by ZZR and also help her to get up.

They said that WJ spend time talking to ZZR in the other 2 version and just left MinMin alone. This WJ is protecting his "Wife" first. hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

27 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Thank you for your fanfic sharing, i love it! Both part one and part two 

Please continue to write!! 

I want more!! 

I love number 8

It looks like minmin and wj wearing couple wear 

I love nunber 19

He look so handsome in it 

Thanks for the compilation 

You like #19 because MinMin put the medicine for him. Hahaha

• LOL 1

46 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

May i know how do we help for subbing? 

Do we need a software? 

You just go to add captions, choose your language and start writing. The timing is done for you by Youtube’s software. I think the owner of the video still needs to “approve” your subtitles before it gets published.

7 hours ago, ildiz said:

버텨로즈.png
Thank you!! @AppleBanana I've just found and screenshot it. That's too funny. lol :lol: 

I definitely saw this as well when I first watched it weeks ago. I laughed out loud! (But I know some viewers didn’t appreciate comments like that from the “subber” because it takes them out of the moment). Still, for this scene, this is golden! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1