[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

jh12

@happy2018 i think he got carried away a wee bit LOL and at 1:23 i noticed it after i see both of their faces.  He was feeling the heat, you can see that on his face.  I am not sure if anyone of you notice at 0:04 the look between them .. very suspicious :D

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone slap me with some semblance of truth and sanity here, and stop me from reading too much (and also can somebody stop me from replaying the longer BTS kissing scene HAHAHA!!)? Hehe!

Is it just me or YSH seems a little bit too eager to practice the angle of their kiss (for camera angle/lighting effect)? Its like he is extra excited (and handsy!!)  to just get on with it, LOL!! Look at his body language while they were practicing where their heads should turn while they were kissing, he kinda grabs Soo Bin, he's like come on let's get done with the technicalities and just start it, LOL!!

I rise up from my grave to let people know why I unjustly died.

Cause of death: Kiss Scene Making. 

Im sure we can all agree here that the BTS can pass as the actual scene (or even better?) It is passionate and lovely. Can you see the butterflies and hearts floating all over? If you do, that's beautiful! You just experienced one of this life's gift, something you can't see but feel in your heart. (you see what I did there? lol ) 
No camera edits nor background musics can top that!
Maybe because Im still young, but it is actually the first time I feel really weak or like others say, 'melted' is it actually a good thing? because I feel like my energy for the day is down to 10% (It's only morning here!) and I am currently looking for some way to continue on with my day because you know, I can't be productive! I should be inspired, right?

This is all about what I feel because Im still trying to find my lost heart somewhere.  Later, I will talk more more & more about Chae Soo Bin and Yoo seung ho. Anyway, I really enjoy reading yours guys because I know Im not alone haha!  Keep 'em coming! xx

15 minutes ago, leedonghae4lyf said:

Is is just me or YSH seems a little bit too eager to practice the angle of their kiss (for camera angle/lighting effect)? Its like he is extra excited (and handsy!!)  to just get on with it, LOL!! Look at his body language while they were practicing where their heads should turn while they were kissing, he kinda grabs Soo Bin, he's like come on let's get done with the technicalities and just start it, LOL!!

And people say he is shy ??? Hmmmm 

He seemed to be excited when they were discussing the scene at the kitchen .. he was too eager until it looked like he was going to eat soo bin up  :lol:

9 minutes ago, zba72 said:

And people say he is shy ??? Hmmmm 

He seemed to be excited when they were discussing the scene at the kitchen .. he was too eager until it looked like he was going to eat soo bin up  :lol:

I think HE IS WAYYYY TOO COMFORTABLE with Soo Bin. Care to guess how and why? ^_^:lol:

He did not just eat her lips, he DEVOURED it!!! He's like a man who was trapped in a place where there was no water and food, then was finally rescued and was presented with food and drink, LOL!! Soo Bin was like errm, where does my lips end and yours begin? Seung Ho is like what is air, do we even need it??

:blush::grin:

I can't help but nodding my head whenever reading your comments above, chingudeul! I've been seeing the bts like, nth times and each time I observe and find new things lololol.

I'd like to point out YSH's body language tho. While CSB obviously looked so nervous and awkward by the fact that YSH was gonna do it while sitting on the table, YSH looked so impatient LMAO. He keep practiced so enthusiatically. And not to forget about his hands. Grabbing her waist, grabbing her arm, basically grabbing her in short. And do you notice that whenever they got cut or failed to do the kiss, his hands wouldn't immediately "leave" CSB? Like, his hands would "follow" CSB until she's already out of his reach.

AND I LOVE HOW YSH WAS LIKE, "AH,EHEM......... IT'S HOT" THEN NERVOUSLY GOT AWAY FROM THERE LMAO. I LAUGH WHENEVER REMEMBERING THAT. 

And is it just me or this in this bts (and the aegyo bts), these two look WAY CLOSER than before? Maybe because they've known each other for a while already after working together for months... but seriously, there's even something more not only being friendly or comfortable :o

IF I WERE A WITCH (?) , I WOULD MAKE A SPELL SO THESE TWO WILL BE CARRIED AWAY AND CANT FORGET HOW THEY KISSED LIKE THAT AND WANTING TO BE TOGETHER THEN DECIDED TO MARRIED HAHAHAHAHA. 

It's okay if they don't date immediately or even if they already a thing, at least it's okay for me to not know and suddenly hear their marriage news years later (oh i'd like it if months LMAO sorry im so over excited), as long as their relationship has a strong foundation.. it's okay for me ♥

Like all of you, I just died and went to shipper heaven!! <3 <3 <3

THAT KISS. WAS JUST.... HOT AND FULL OF FEELINGS. Where's the line between KyuAh and YooChae??? None, I think. haha

There were many things I loved about the Kiss Scene BTS:

• How YSH made sure CSB was comfortable in doing the kiss scene, as he suggested. He kept asking her if she was okay with it many times. As expected. He's a gentleman after all. (It's okay, Soo Bin-ah. I would be shy too if I were in your shoes hehe)
  • YSH playfully going along with CSB's joke, about how Ji A would lift Min Kyu on the counter top. Cutieees! :3
  • This look after they practiced what could've been their peck. :3

bts1_zpsvabtua17.jpg

• Their awkwardness after the first take of the kiss. Why are you guys awkward? Hhhmmm? And YSH's "Ahh.. Ehem... It's hot." Something someone would say to break the awkwardness (but only ends up making it more awkward haha) I've never seen them be this awkward in the previous BTS scenes. Hopefully because real feelings are involved already? hehehe

awkward_zpspwaqlymt.jpg

• THIS HUG! After the director said cut. I swear this hug was full of affection and intimacy most couples do. Ahhhhhh I can't help but feel all giddy even at this part. It's a quiet, but reassuring, kind of gesture. <3

kisshug_zpsvd1gkqeh.jpg

• THE WHOLE KISS. Like what you guys said, YSH was eating her up! Maaaan I can't help but notice how he has thick lips lol CSB, you go girl!

AHHHHH How to move on from this level of epic-ness????

On 1/25/2018 at 2:51 PM, butwhatever said:

I just hope that after this, there'll be more happy wrap party pictures later. :)

I'm with you on this one chingu ya! :D

And by the way, my heart jumped again on what you've posted earlier! Highlighting some of my favorite lines, 

On 1/25/2018 at 1:01 PM, butwhatever said:

..Where's the line between KyuAh and YooChae??? None, I think. haha

There were many things I loved about the Kiss Scene BTS:

• This look after they practiced what could've been their peck. :3 ==> I know right? Feels like they have their own line of communication. With a glance, one gets to understand what the other meant. Omo!

• Their awkwardness after the first take of the kiss. Why are you guys awkward? Hhhmmm? And YSH's "Ahh.. Ehem... It's hot." Something someone would say to break the awkwardness (but only ends up making it more awkward haha) I've never seen them be this awkward in the previous BTS scenes. Hopefully because real feelings are involved already? hehehe ==> I was laughing when you pointed out his comment making things more awkward than how it already is! Poor YSH, it seems like he doesn't know where to go. *giggles 

• THIS HUG! After the director said cut. I swear this hug was full of affection and intimacy most couples do. Ahhhhhh I can't help but feel all giddy even at this part. It's a quiet, but reassuring, kind of gesture. <3 ==> And also one on a "possessive" note..or is it just me who thinks that YSH seems like marking his property with this hug?!?

Lovin everyone's post! Haha. I come back here from time to time to celebrate with my fellow byuntae! LOL :D

The BTS is so intense. :wub: YSH is really handsome, i don’t like him much before IANAR bu now, I love him! OMG. I hope they end up together just like songsong couple. 

25 minutes ago, meiil said:

looks live even dispatch made an article about their kissing scene/bts lol

https://www.dispatch.co.kr/1112989

Can someone please translate the article from Dispatch :D

Archived