[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

jh12

Dont use Bold Byuntae. It was only a joke...  :D

I think its okay to call ourselves Bold Squat. Bold of our opinions. And Squat means we are strong in unity right. 

And what do we call our OTP Chae Yoo or Yoo Chae...  

I kind of like Chae Yoo too. And who mention that it means fighting in his or her country, thank you for that enlightening. 

And @juhee keep posting your work, we love anything with uri couple in it:wub:

And from now on... Keep your Hawk eyes chingu... Observes every detail in their BTS & interviews until our ship sail to our dreamland...

And I wish on their wedding they give us a kiss... like the one that starts the byuntae in us:wub:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know whether I'm allowed to do this or not, but since I'm also a Swag Shipper, I want to share my thoughts about why I ship ChaeYoo, and how Swag Couple behaved in WFKBJ era is one of the reasons. I made screenshots of these two ships' moments and want to share my observations. Because all of these contain another ship's photos (Swag), I put them in spoilers. But, lemme say this first, I don't mean to compare both of them because I love both ships... the ultimate reason is to make an argument why I ship and "believe" in ChaeYoo based on my experience when I first decided to ship Swag Couple.

PS: Dear Mods, please delete this if I'm not allowed to post this, thank you! :D 

Spoiler

First, lemme start with their BTS. The photos of our ChaeYoo when rehearsed their hugging scenes with Swag Couple's. Both couple were rehearsing with so much totality. While reading script, NJH kept hugging LSK. When the camera wasn't even rolling to shoot the scene, ChaeYoo were hugging each other (they even still wearing their coats) and even doing small talks about her wig. Both couple had this same thing: they could've just read the script or not hugging for that long, but they chose to hug that long. aw :wub:

swagchaeyoo-1.jpg  

also this,

swagchaeyoo-2.jpg

Spoiler

Now, let's see their eyes! Uh-oh, how should I explain this? I just love how the female leads and male leads were looking at each other like this.

swagchaeyoo-3.jpg

Since this is a thread for ChaeYoo, please pay attention more on YSH's eyes in the bottom right photo. How soft and full of heart his eyes were! Well, this is my opinion tho, this is what I felt just by looking at his eyes. Full of affection. Full of admiration. Can I say that I really love that? And look at CSB's eyes too. Awww. My heart flutters by these two. 

I was quite good at observing NJH's eyes when watched WFKBJ and it turned out that the heart I saw in his eyes was real. I hope this is the case too for uri YSH. 

Spoiler

Other eyes' moments. This time, from the male leads' side only. Look at YSH's eyes, so glowing ~~~~ so full of admiration, affection ~

I'm curious: was he really just acting or........ heuheuheu, interpret by yourself. 

swagchaeyoo-4.jpg

Spoiler

Now let's check the female leads' eyes. HOHOHOHO ~

That affection in their eyes..... :ph34r:

swagchaeyoo-5.jpg

Spoiler

Last, but not least, this! Also in BTS.

swagchaeyoo-6.jpg

I love how caring NJH and YSH toward their female leads. I know this isn't a strong prove that they like each other, but this shows how they comfortable enough to the point that they could casually try help tidy up their female lead's hair. If we feel uncomfortable toward someone, we won't just tidy up their hair, right? It must be awkward. 

credits:

- K Freakx on YT

- JooKyung Swag Couple

- mbc

PS: sorry for low quality of the photos, my internet connection isn't good so I just could upload low quality photos :(

it took me 2,5 hours to make this post. The connection is too awful D:

Once again, I don't mean to compare both of them. I want to explain why I think ChaeYoo might be attracted to each other. Why do I think like this? The things I pointed out in the spoilers above are basically about their facial expressions especially their eyes. Yea, I'm not majoring in Psychology, and I've been single since born (which means my love experience is still not that much), but I already said that I'm often right about my friends' and their boyfriends' feelings before they dated. And I was right too about Swag Couple when I said that NJH and LSK were in love, it's too obvious. Their eyes were telling us something. The exact same thing happened to ChaeYoo, but the truth is still unknown (but, it's not wrong to hope right?).

I don't know both of them personally, and I just saying these by my judgment from what I've watched but i believe these two may like each other although may not date already. at least they have this "special affection" for each other, this "special feeling", "admiration" or whatever word can be used to describe this. 

lemme say, i'm not declaring that ChaeYoo are dating since I don't know the truth and I'm only a viewer, BUT I believe these two are comfortable with each other's existence and they're so close, yeoreobun~  these two things are parts of the foundations for a strong and long-lasted relationship.

But, in the end, the final result is up to them tho. They're dating secretly or not, they will get married or not, the fact that they "like" each other is already enough for me. Please stay be friends, ChaeYoo --- "true friends" that forever accompany each other (marriage) or literally friends that close enough to share story, whatever it is ... as long as you both are in good terms, it's enough for me ^^

Hahaha another long post, I'm sorry ~ my rants are going too far and too much, right? 

I want to show how I love ChaeYoo ~ 

Have a nice day, y'all!

PS: I'm sorry if I offense anyone, I didn't mean anything bad really! :D

I captioned their interview from the YouTube video of K Freak

Seung Ho : this drama makes me feel in love. I miss Soo Bin when she is not around. 

Soo Bin: (look at Seung Ho) I like the robot that can do chore.

Seung Ho: Soo Bin robot will be attractive. I do really like this type of person.

Hm..if they don’t fall

in love then what it is? Lip service? He doesn’t need to go to that extend. It looks like he is hitting on her. 

8 hours ago, alexiajeong said:

I'm determined to make this thread grows bigger HAHA, so I'm here again.

I want to share one of my most fanvids of our ChaeYoo.

This one is so beautiful. And I want to tell you guys, how cute ChaeYoo were at 0:33, they practiced the forehead kiss... but... aw. I interpret this part as: they finished rehearsing and might to do another rehearsing, but before the cameraman pd ready, YSH (playfully) went forward to kiss CSB's forehead and LOL CSB stopped him with both of her hands then he laughed while saying "arasseo, arasseo". (i heard this in the original video tho, it was a video about YSH's character profile from KOCOWA TV,  sorry I couldn't attach it, my internet connection is kinda bad so I only posted this one, since this video worth to be watched because of how beautiful it was made.) I wish this scene was recorded longer tho, but it's okay! Still love to see them like that ~~ :wub:

:ph34r: Look at their facial expressions: how CSB smiled and how YSH laughed while keep holding her. From this we know how "eager" YSH to kiss her since the start HAHAHAHAHAHA- oops, my laugh is too big, sorry :grimace:

Oh my God, is there any chance that you are my soulmate, chingu???

Because I want to share this cute things too here!

When I watched the peck-before-actual-kiss bts, look at CSB's reaction. Her hands and expression. the situation is kinda similar with the one in Hongdae when YSH playfully want to kiss her forehead. Her hands would go to his shoulder gently as a sign of rejection-but-not-that-reject /if you what I mean haha/

I guess CSB is the type who easily being shy if her adored one give her a PDA but looking at all their bts, I could say YSH is the type who like to PDA to his lady. How compliment they are, and it looks like a reversed of their personality :lol:

And looking to these two cute moments, forgive me for being delulu-ish think that maybe YSH is just this playful to her privately, you know, when they are alone *cough*

Annnddd I do agree, soooo agree about how they are more gentle in recent bts. It makes everyone think the same thing, which is suspecting there is something going between them

Hope one day they are destined to be together and getting married because their affection towards each other is just undeniably there

Btw, forgive me for being byuntae but... Looking at yt comments in their kiss scene bts, some of them said about tongue thing..

Our big unnies /online in phone so I can't tag anyone here/

Could you all share about this? 

Just want to know.. Is it true about tongue involved :flushed:

And one more thing regarding no selca from our OTP.. Could I say the more they protecting their privacy, the more their relationship getting suspicious:wink:

Annyeong Bold Squad of uri ChaeYoo couple! :lol:

Lovin all the discussion going in here. But sadly, real life is calling out so loud that I don't think I'd be able to come here as often as I used to. Need to catch up on closing client deals to make a living. *wink!

I'll definitely uphold our ChaeYoo couple unless YSH announces marriage with someone else. Lol. But definitely I'll still be here to take a peek of our progress.

Lovin your edits too @juhee - chingu! Please make more. And also to @prueksa for the lovely updates. Keep it up, chingu ya!

BTW, does anyone here have an IG account? I would love to follow you in IG too if you have one. Please message me if you do. *wink!

@happy2018 - I'll still trust your instincts too unni..till the end. lmao. And waiting for all your rants as well as @alexiajeong 's analysis.

Shout out to @jh12 - chingu for staring this thread! Kansahamnida!

And to all the Bold Squad here, komawo!

PS: I'm not unboarding this ship..nope. That won't happen. Haha. Just going back to semi-lurker mode due to real life demand.

Saranghae, you guys! *sends hugs 

@jh12 - Author, @a997 @sooji28 @amy_souma @dramu51ch0c10ve @philosophie @k8telyn @alexiajeong @drew95 @disdis21 @ifrommalaysia @justlove @leedonghae4lyf @aniliaz @happy2018 @blissfullyblessed @chibimidori @Mona Ys @icecubechan @meiil @prueksa @irma1129 @haney207 @zba72 @butwhatever @agrinaika @maj_loves @songkikyo103117 @maijisri @oneandthree @mandy_b @aniliaz @visualeye @juhee @watiemacyleo

I will do my work deligently here. Ha ha ha because ChaeYoocouple is so cute.

from the translation :

Soon Bin took her cat to see the doctor. The cat is ok now. Soo Bin and her family went to see the movie today. She also said that take care everyone. 

I think that after her dog died two week ago, she got a new cat. It was a stray cat. Seung Ho has four cats in his interview. He loves his cats a lot. He even cried when he was enlisted to the army because he missed his cat so much. Good job Soo Bin for getting cat. Ke ke ke and keep calling him oppa. Make him melted. 

5 hours ago, disdis21 said:

Oh my God, is there any chance that you are my soulmate, chingu???

Because I want to share this cute things too here!

LMAO! It must be! We always catch things like this, Chingu!  :lol::ph34r:

When I watched the peck-before-actual-kiss bts, look at CSB's reaction. Her hands and expression. the situation is kinda similar with the one in Hongdae when YSH playfully want to kiss her forehead. Her hands would go to his shoulder gently as a sign of rejection-but-not-that-reject /if you what I mean haha/ OFC I know what you meant! LOL.  She kinda rejected him, but actually wanted him.... let's say she's just being shy and her face was feeling hot *wink *wink because of the sexual tension *COUGH

I guess CSB is the type who easily being shy if her adored one give her a PDA but looking at all their bts, I could say YSH is the type who like to PDA to his lady. How compliment they are, and it looks like a reversed of their personality :lol:

And looking to these two cute moments, forgive me for being delulu-ish think that maybe YSH is just this playful to her privately, you know, when they are alone *cough*

oh, here comes the sexual tension  tense moment when you're alone with your crush and doing some "inside jokes" together. Yea, I'd like to be delulu-ish like you, Chingu, those sweet gestures might have "the full version" when they're in private.:ph34r:

Btw, forgive me for being byuntae but... Looking at yt comments in their kiss scene bts, some of them said about tongue thing..

I do not understand about the tongue thing, so I'm waiting too for the seniors in this field (?) to give us explanation ~ waiting for the big unnies ~ :ph34r:but one thing for sure, I also saw the tongue :o

And one more thing regarding no selca from our OTP.. Could I say the more they protecting their privacy, the more their relationship getting suspicious:wink:

and my delulu mind tells me this: since CSB often uploaded photos with her co-stars, isn't it weird that she didn't with YSH? Even with the other casts? This is my thought, maybe since YSH is kinda having "high-privacy", and CSB looked like someone who didn't want to make any scandal, CSB decided to not upload any of her photos with YSH (which I'm sure, they already took selca at least one---come on, YSH looks like someone who doesn't mind taking selca w others and CSB often takes selca tho) because of these possibilities:

• they're dating, they don't want public to know.
  • they don't want to have any scandal, because they're already "that close" and don't want to be awkward or have to avoid each other because of scandal.
  • they only want to keep their *cough* special *cough* memories for themselves.
  • the worst possibility is, they were too sleepy and tired so didn't have any chance to take selca (i hope this isn't the case).

And to make it fair for YSH (that she didn't upload any of her photo w him), she didn't post with her selca with others too.Hohoho~ suspicious. Tell me how not to suspicious, no?

2 hours ago, swagpuppysong said:

Annyeong Bold Squad of uri ChaeYoo couple! :lol:

I'm laughing like.... lol our name is cute :ph34r:

BTW, does anyone here have an IG account? I would love to follow you in IG too if you have one. Please message me if you do. *wink!

uh-oh, my IG acc doesn't have any special posts, chingu... even i didn't upload any rants there because it's only a real-life-based acc, is it still okay? :confounded:

Shout out to @jh12 - chingu for staring this thread! Kansahamnida!

yeay, thanks chingu ~! *bowing

---

@prueksa --- i'm too blinded by ChaeYoo, because at first (for only 2-3 seconds) I thought the man behind CSB was YSH because of that haircut which kinda similar with his latest one, but ofc it's just a stranger :crazy:

omg pardon my delulu mind >___<

oh, nice, both have at least one cat now, how about raising cats together? CSB's cat can be friend with YSH's cats tho *wink *wink

and about the interview, yes it's suspicious too! I think YSH is hitting on her! When he said that he likes this type of person, his facial expression was so raw (not looked scripted, it's pure so honest) and how CSB reacted back, looked like she didn't expect YSH would say that. I bet her heart fluttered at that moment:wub:

1 hour ago, prueksa said:

Soon Bin took her cat to see the doctor. The cat is ok now. Soo Bin and her family went to see the movie today. She also said that take care everyone. 

I think that after her dog died two week ago, she got a new cat. It was a stray cat. Seung Ho has four cats in his interview. He loves his cats a lot. He even cried when he was enlisted to the army because he missed his cat so much. Good job Soo Bin for getting cat. Ke ke ke and keep calling him oppa. Make him melted.

Thank you for speaking my mind out loud... Kekeke... 

Soobin said in Vlive interview she can't get another animal cuz her dog can't stand it. Then couple weeks ago she has a stray beautiful cat. YSH has 4 cats. Now they can get married and have babies... 

Don't take it too much. I'm talking about the cats... Kekeke... 

@alexiajeong, @swagpuppysong

make sure you come back frequently. Our ship needs more squats... Kekeke... 

@disdis21 so much I want it to be true... But I don't think there were tongue involved... kekeke... 

It was CSB lips I think. The angle of camera fooled us. 

@juheeI welcome SooHo to if it means guardian. As long as uri BOLD SQUATS knew what it means you can use it. ChaeYoo. YooChae. Or Soo Ho

Remember this BTS? 

How meticulously he try to find the wedding ring... 

Can we dream about something here... Kekeke

5 hours ago, disdis21 said:

Being a bit byuntae here :D.  Initially i thought it was his lips because i have seen some kissing scenes where it was due to lighting or lips and viewers got excited about seeing tongue involved.   After watching the videos numerous times, i have to admit that he was french kissin her towards the end, at 3:15.  No wonder in the bts video, the kiss was getting intensed just before the director said cut.  That is the part where he was french kissing her.:tongue:  Sorry, i tend  to be a bit observant.   To me french kissing is very intimate and personal.  You only would do it to someone you love.  I do know some veteran actors do that but i am very very surprised that he actually did it and did it with soo bin, in fact i am glad that it was soo bin.   They are professional actors, but this deep kissing must have turned them into a puddle esp ysh.  He is the dorminant one and good thing he was sitting.  It would have been very uncomfortable and painful for him if he stands :D

Hello!

I don't know if anybody noticed these little snippets from the Aegyo scene bts. It's in the beginning of that vid. Here's a gif

E9WR9k.gif

Notice how comfortable Seungho is in laying in Soo Bin's lap. He does not need to do it, since they are just practicing lines, and I don't think there's a need to adjust camera, since the POV angle should just cover Soobin's lap. Then, at the end of this gif, notice how she is kinda playing with his temple/side of the eye. See the way she caressed his face, and the way SeungHo kinda pointed something? It looks like they have been doing this together for long! Hehe!!

4 minutes ago, leedonghae4lyf said:

Then, at the end of this gif, notice how she is kinda playing with his temple/side of the eye. See the way she caressed his face, and the way SeungHo kinda pointed something? It looks like they have been doing this together for long! Hehe!!

I noticed that when i first watched the video, her left hand with the heat pack is on his left shoulder or near the chest.  So loving ...  :D

So happy to see some of us still in IANAR mode... Please everyone make sure we come back frequently. Even if it's only in the week end... 

And so happy that being a byuntae means we still in our mission finding clues of uri Chae Yoo. 

@disdis21 forgot to mention this ...

You're right about their reserve personalities. CSB is friendly with everyone. Her hand gestures tells it all. While everybody described YSH as shy person. 

But I don't think he's shy. He teased his co-star in his previous drama. Just to make them comfy. And I found him playful too. A side he can only show to his friends I guess. Since they're almost the same age.

That's why he's not shy in PDA while the friendly CSB is actually shy in doing it. And I love how CSB did postpone her mourning news about his dog so that the IANAR mode didn't get distracted. Or antifans won't bashed her sadness acting was due to losing his dog. 

I am a pet lover too. So I know how hard it is to let go your loved one. It must be hard on her...

I'll stop here... Or this unni will start her rants again

:D

@happy2018 - aww they should raise cats together (and babies heee:ph34r:), it would be so beautiful to see their family ~ and about the wedding ring tho, I was thinking exactly the same when saw how serious he was looking at the rings. I wonder if he had thought about someone when did that ~

@zba72 - my heart flutters reading your analysis about their kiss scene. i do think that french kiss is only comfortable if we do that with someone we love with (in their case, and as actor-actress' perspective, someone who they really  feel comfortable with). And I like the way you pointed out how "dominant" YSH is, because it's the fact tho. He's being really dominant. Aw... before I get more byuntae again, let's stop here ha. :crazy: 

PS: just i hope the feeling when they felt in that kissing scene will haunt them forever especially YSH, so he'll make a move and be real with her ~ *wink *oh, no i'm so byuntae :crazy:

@leedonghae4lyf - i actually replayed that part quite a lot whenever re-watch the bts video because... wow, just how comfortable YSH was! And i like the way CSB immediately let him "practiced", resting his head on her lap. She was eyeing him softly. And pay attention on YSH's facial expression... yes, he was slightly smiling from eyes to lips ... everything in his face was smiling softly. Then the way he finally rested his head there, he continued it with adjusting his laying position --- to make himself more comfortable... like what you've said, he didn't need to do that, he could just practice the move and immediately got up again but YSH didn't get up again, instead, he's adjusting his position then reading his script, after that he's doing the thing you've said chingu. this looked so natural, that i almost forgot they're "practicing". 

I am having fun reading the comments on Dramabeans Recap/Review for IANAR Ep. 29 & 30!! 75% of the comments were about the kitchen kiss and its BTS!!!:lol::wub:

There's a lot of Yoo Seung Ho fans there that have been commenting that to them, it looks like YSH really like CSB, hehe!! They say it's really obvious that there is something there because he did not use to be this chummy/touchy and happy/eager in his previous dramas. A lot of them said it reminds them of Lee Dong Wook / Lee Da Hae (and as I've said in the IANAR thread, that's what made me ship these two, when I saw their first BTS, I was immediately reminded of my other real-life shipping couple, LDH/LDW!!). LDH/LDW was sooo comfortable that they have a lot of adlibs in their Kdrama My Girl and their reunion one, Hotel King (heck, they adlib their kissing scenes!!).

Annyeong yeorobun

I being a silent stalker fom all this time b'coz I'm to shy to join this forum but thanks to @happy2018 unni who brought me here.
Everyone, please count me in this ship! hope we can get a along :)

I miss uri ChaeYoo so much..and yes I'm agree with how YSH looks too comfortable with CSB, and I think YSH really like CSB not just as friend but probably like her as a yeoja chingu. I don't know why but I can see it from YSH body language, I can feel they're probably more than just a friend.

and when I saw soobin IG update, the first thing comes in my mind is GOD, she is really described YSH ideal girl. I remember in one article YSH said his ideal type is a woman dressed in a dark-colored outfit, wearing a bag at her side. Also, she should hold a book in her arms and love animals as well.

Seung ho yaa what are you wait for??

55 minutes ago, aji3unnie said:

being a silent stalker fom all this time b'coz I'm to shy to join this forum but thanks to @happy2018 unni who brought me here.
Everyone, please count me in this ship! hope we can get a along :)

annyeong chingu... So glad to find you here... Cant let go the magic spell of IANAR... 

58 minutes ago, aji3unnie said:

and when I saw soobin IG update, the first thing comes in my mind is GOD, she is really described YSH ideal girl. I remember in one article YSH said his ideal type is a woman dressed in a dark-colored outfit, wearing a bag at her side. Also, she should hold a book in her arms and love animals as well.

This is what everyone here felt about... And CSB loves to read too... Suspicious... 

here's something to brighten up our mood... see where YSH hands is...from 0:58... dangerous boy:wub:

3 hours ago, leedonghae4lyf said:

I am having fun reading the comments on Dramabeans Recap/Review for IANAR Ep. 29 & 30!! 75% of the comments were about the kitchen kiss and its BTS!!!:lol::wub:

There's a lot of Yoo Seung Ho fans there that have been commenting that to them, it looks like YSH really like CSB, hehe!! They say it's really obvious that there is something there because he did not use to be this chummy/touchy and happy/eager in his previous dramas. A lot of them said it reminds them of Lee Dong Wook / Lee Da Hae (and as I've said in the IANAR thread, that's what made me ship these two, when I saw their first BTS, I was immediately reminded of my other real-life shipping couple, LDH/LDW!!). LDH/LDW was sooo comfortable that they have a lot of adlibs in their Kdrama My Girl and their reunion one, Hotel King (heck, they adlib their kissing scenes!!).

Done reading all the comments in Dramabeans because of you and I love how they are all trying to rationalize chaeyoo's profesionalism for doing that hot kiss but failed. Seems like everyone who watch the bts of that kiss scene could feel how their real feelings involved even for them who didn't ship them romantically..

They are being suspicious after they saw how natural their hug-aftes-kiss.. Because those gentle gesture will just happen if you are close enough for each other

Its just how strong their chemistry that could move those who didn't ship this adorable couple

and I had silently reading YSH's thread with another actress and some of them even triggered and feel insecure looking at our OTP's bts. They said YSH seems flirty towards CSB..

But still, their love story (if it is true they do have something going on) all up to themself. Just take your time, YSH and CSB.

In my country you could say, 'your fate doesn't go anywhere if you are meant to be together'

So, bold squad, let's just have fun and enjoy their moments! :wub:

1 hour ago, happy2018 said:

annyeong chingu... So glad to find you here... Cant let go the magic spell of IANAR... 

This is what everyone here felt about... And CSB loves to read too... Suspicious... 

here's something to brighten up our mood... see where YSH hands is...from 0:58... dangerous boy:wub:

What a contrast between this BTS and the subsequent ones.  Here we can see that he is trying to get friendly, not exactly comfortable yet.  Then the hongdae date BTS where we can see some sparks, those stares of admiration or rather looks at seeing your crush, the teasing (which can be to a point of flirting), touching etc.  It is interesting to see a progression of their chemistry through the bts videos.  

I think there is some kind of magic surrounding them :D  i don’t usually get soo attached to a drama couple like i do with them.  Magic is when just looking at their photo and you could feel something special oozing out  from it.

This has been one of my most fav bts photo.  I don’t know how to explain but just looking at it, i could feel something special between them. But it is just a photo of 2 people of the opposite sex just holding hands and having a small talk and nothing else .... magic right ?? Must be the work of the divine power :tongue::D

Archived