[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

jh12

Our crew is getting bigger! Kyaaaaaaa!

Hi @watiemacyleo chingu! :wink: 

@jh12 - Author, @a997 @sooji28 @amy_souma @dramu51ch0c10ve @philosophie @k8telyn @alexiajeong @drew95 @disdis21 @ifrommalaysia @justlove @leedonghae4lyf @aniliaz @happy2018 @blissfullyblessed @chibimidori @Mona Ys @icecubechan @meiil @prueksa @irma1129 @haney207 @zba72 @butwhatever @agrinaika @maj_loves @songkikyo103117 @maijisri @oneandthree @mandy_b @aniliaz @visualeye @juhee @watiemacyleo

This does not include the lurkers yet. *wink!

Hmmm..I'm getting dejavu from the Puppy couple (Park Hyung Sik X Park Bo Young) here.. Seems suspicious too! :D

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm determined to make this thread grows bigger HAHA, so I'm here again.

I want to share one of my most fanvids of our ChaeYoo.

This one is so beautiful. And I want to tell you guys, how cute ChaeYoo were at 0:33, they practiced the forehead kiss... but... aw. I interpret this part as: they finished rehearsing and might to do another rehearsing, but before the cameraman pd ready, YSH (playfully) went forward to kiss CSB's forehead and LOL CSB stopped him with both of her hands then he laughed while saying "arasseo, arasseo". (i heard this in the original video tho, it was a video about YSH's character profile from KOCOWA TV,  sorry I couldn't attach it, my internet connection is kinda bad so I only posted this one, since this video worth to be watched because of how beautiful it was made.) I wish this scene was recorded longer tho, but it's okay! Still love to see them like that ~~ :wub:

:ph34r: Look at their facial expressions: how CSB smiled and how YSH laughed while keep holding her. From this we know how "eager" YSH to kiss her since the start HAHAHAHAHAHA- oops, my laugh is too big, sorry :grimace:

I want to say that most of the YooChae shippers are very civilized. We don’t attack other shippers who ship Seung Ho with other actresses. 

Thank you you guys who are mature and have good manners. We love them so don’t hurt them by doing thoughtless acts. 

Note:

Even PDnim gave them the same flower bouquets. Good shipper PDnim.

@alexiajeong Bold is when YSH suggest that HAWD KISSEU:lol:

Shipping is hard and YSH is a ninja. That's why we wouldnt see him with CSB for the time being. And our only clue for now would be the BTS. We need to observed every detail... every gesture... And that kitchen scene has abundant of informations that need to be analyse...

Honestly, I wasnt trying to be bold. I was just analysing things. I cant rant like that in the drama forums cuz probably some of them just enjoying THE ROYAL HOTNESS WHICH IS YSH...

And here is another rants... Read it at your own risk...kekeke

I did mention before there's high probability that YSH wouldnt do that HAWD KISSEU in the near future...

Some probably wouldnt agree, THAT HAWD KISSEU WAS A FATE FOR CSB AND YSH, its bound to happen because these reasons

1.Distinctive character. An actor in YSH level needs to distinc his character in a drama than his previous drama. Hence the kiss should be different from his previous drama. If KMG was not allergyc that kiss wont happen.

2. The script ask for it. KMG was never been touched by human for 15 yrs. so we understand that his urge to do that deep kiss. Usualy deep kiss in Kdrama means pushing one lips to another, then shake the head left and right, I dont know how to describe this. Just understand there is no sucking, devouring, like the one KMG did.

He did it before when he was underage. . in God of Study(?), sorry forgot the title because the script ask for it too

3. The PD nim. You know his previous work has somthing similar.

4. The TV broadcast. MBC still the only TV broadcast who welcome a kiss like that.

5. The costar. CSB is one of the few actress who bold enough to do that kind of kiss.

7. YSH image. He was underage, 17 yo, I think. Even though it was hot. No sparks from them. So it was so scripted. And if he do it in every drama. Fans wouldnt be captivated by it again. Probably they will label him as byuntae...:tongue:

8. This is the last but the best. YSH personality. He is close with CSB. That kiss become rocket high cuz we saw the sparks from them.

For YSH to have that kind of kiss, every aspect of that has to meet. And that needs fate. Why?

Because the actress wasnt supposed to be CSB at first. 2 actresses before had rejected it. You see... its fate that brought everything together. Can you imagine another actress doing it as great as CSB. The acting maybe but not the kiss. So THE KISS WAS FATED TOO.

And for some fans, like us, the withdrawal symptom is long, that probably the best reason why IANAR doesnt get a huge domestic succes. Most of his fans still in Ruler mode. Not ready to move on. And the int'l fans wouldnt prepare to face that Bold Kiss in the near future.

Hey... should we call ourselves Bold? Cuz we have to be bold to ship YSH and CSB right:D

@alexiajeong I saw it before but I didnt understand why it wasnt in the MBC BTS... OMG... Thank you for your hawk eye

1 hour ago, prueksa said:

I want to say that most of the YooChae shippers are very civilized. We don’t attack other shippers who ship Seung Ho with other actresses

Thank you you guys who are mature and have good manners. We love them so don’t hurt them by doing thoughtless acts. 

Thanks for pointing that out, chingu ya! I don't see the point also of bashing nor attacking other YSH shippers since we all share the same probability and the best we can all do is hope. *wink!

@alexiajeong @irma1129- I love what you shared chingus! My heart fluttered when you shared that. Yippee! I mean..Yoopie!!! :lol:

Welcome @ajboomer28! Let's share all the giggling here. *wink!

@happy2018 - unni, Bold sounds great! B) It does take boldness to ship these two. YSH plays ninja so well! lmao. I'm not surprised since he grew up in front of the camera and knows the way of the press longer than most actors. 

Hmmm..how about we add another word to Bold to sum us up? A few suggestions could be,

- Bold Crew

- Bold Shippers

- Bold Squad

..or we could retain the Byuntae? Haha *wink!

About I'am Not A Robot?

Yoo Seung Ho “A heartwarming drama that warmed everyone up this cold winter” 

Chae Soobin “I hope this drama will remain a warm memory in the hearts of people who stayed with us till the end.”

15 minutes ago, swagpuppysong said:

Hmmm..how about we add another word to Bold to sum us up? A few suggestions could be,

- Bold Crew

- Bold Shippers

- Bold Squad

..or we could retain the Byuntae? Haha *wink!

Or Bold Byuntae:lol:

I'm okay with anything bold... Kekeke

@happy2018 - again and again I'm in awe to read your rants! Really, I'm smiling wide reading about how they fated like what you wrote. Oh, my. I mentioned this on the IANAR forum, about how beautifully fated Kim Minkyu and Jo Jia BUT I didn't realize that the actors who played them (ChaeYoo) were kind of fated too like this until you pointed the facts out! Yea, I kinda felt tense(?) when reading somewhere that it was almost another actress who would play as Jia (and another actor too for Minkyu). Can't imagine if it had happened, maybe IANAR wouldn't in my top-ten-of-my-most-favorite dramas ever and maybe we couldn't get this level of chemistry. They were working together too in 2015, and who did expect them would be a drama couple in 2017-2018, when they almost didn't if the other actors and actresses who were offered first accepted the roles?

And I'd like to comment especially about this one:

1 hour ago, happy2018 said:

The script ask for it. KMG was never been touched by human for 15 yrs. so we understand that his urge to do that deep kiss. Usualy deep kiss in Kdrama means pushing one lips to another, then shake the head left and right, I dont know how to describe this. Just understand there is no sucking, devouring, like the one KMG did.

my eyes focused too much on these words lmao. I really am a byuntae, aren't I ? byuntae ninja ~ :ph34r:

I never saw this kind of kiss before in any dramas I watched, how the male lead sucking and devouring his female lead's lips and then the female lead replied back. It happened in IANAR, thanks to script and ofc, thanks to KMK for his allergy and YooCheol who made it happen LOL (this is my first time being so thankful of his allergy, lol I'm sorry Minkyu-ya! I'm officially a baddie now lolololol).

And yas, we should be really bold  to ship these two, because they themselves are bold too (especially YSH, HA!).

PS: YASSS! about the clip, I was asking the fanvid's maker where did she/he get the full video for 0:33? And after that, I checked the video (the one shared by @irma1129, thanks for sharing it here chingu!), i got disappointed because it was like .... 3 seconds? 2 seconds? I was hoping that the clip would be longer like the hug's rehearsal, but... ah, okay, okay, i understand :ph34r:

----

and about what @prueksa mentioned about we don't attack other shippers, I'm agree with this. Let's keep calm and not attack others although some of them attack us *crying*. Just don't understand why they get so mad at us and our ChaeYoo, while they're also doing the exact same thing with us (shipping YSH with another girl), it's not like one of our ship is already published as officially real tho (i mean, we still haven't known the truth yet, right? although i'm so sure our ship is sailing to the real island lol).

-----

@swagpuppysong let's retain the Byuntae! I'm in for that! LOL:rolleyes:

-----

1 hour ago, irma1129 said:

Chae Soobin : He (seungho) look at me with clear eye that I'd never seen before. I found myself wondering "What's this?", its make my hearts skipped a beat.

Ship or skip???

OFC, SHIP! Hahahahaha. So, YSH looked at her with clear eyes that she'd never seen? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ~ I can't let it slide! LMAO.

-----

And in the end, I'd like to give our ChaeYoo their privacy, so I agree with @happy2018we can observe every details in their BTS vids since YSH is a ninja and shipping is hard. I don't mind watching again all the vids to get new facts that I might skip before. Heuheu.

Happy shipping, y'all! And keep calm ~

PS: @juhee what a nice and lovely edit, chingu! The coloring looks warm and the blended photos make it looks romantically beautiful! I miss them again after saw your fan-art :bawling:

3 hours ago, watiemacyleo said:

This makes me wonder too..usually soo bin will post pics or video with her co star..she posted few pics with kyunsang and vid during rebel’s wrap up party why no pic or vid with her co star during IANAR? 

Right chingu ...

soobin will post selca with the crew when their drama end. You can see it on her ig. But not this time, no selca with seungho and other co-star or with the crew. 

31 minutes ago, swagpuppysong said:

@alexiajeong @happy2018

Bold Byuntae it is! LOL. That had me really laughing so hard. :lol:

We could then abbreviate it to BB Shippers and then refer all our rants if someone asks what it means. What you think? :D

It really okay ??? But fans oppa is mine will be annoyed with that name, They will judge us for makes their oppa look byuntae. I doesn't want fans Seungho or Soobin hate Chaeyoo shipper

@happy2018 agree that many Yoo Seung Ho fans are still in ruler mode. That could be the reason why other two actresses rejected this project. I think that Soo Bin knee the director. Her best friend is a director’s daughter. In the director world, they know each other. Moreover, Soo Bin used to work with Seung Ho before in DMZ documentary project in 2015. Again, it is fate that another actor rejected the project too.

@irma1129 - oh don't worry, chingu, the "byuntae" word refers to us ourselves and has nothing to do with YSH or CSB in general. The name is kinda an "inside joke" in between us shippers, since people like me are kinda like pointing out things that sound a little bit byuntae when observe ChaeYoo moments. Don't worry chingu, let's keep it calm and ship happily ~ :grin:

6 minutes ago, irma1129 said:

It really okay ??? But fans oppa is mine will be annoyed with that name, They will judge us for makes their oppa look byuntae. I doesn't want fans Seungho or Soobin hate Chaeyoo shipper

Hmm...you also have a point there chingu. B) We don't want to attract haters too. :) And we also would like to protect YSH and CSB's image as well as the shippers who are still minors. Mianhe for getting carried away. lmao *wink!

Any ideas? @irma1129 @alexiajeong @happy2018 or anyone here?

Archived