[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

jh12

8 minutes ago, happy2018 said:

But exactly because I'm an ahjumma I see it when an actor in love with their costar. 

YSH is my favorite Kdrama actor for quite long time. But not really his fans. I've seen some of his previous BTS, and I know I'm not the only one who see that... 

There's something special with him and CSB. He's too comfortable around her. 

Usually he's shy, reserved and retained himself so much from touching his costar. But not with CSB. If he's not in love with her it means she is his close friend. 

I knew he only hang out with his junior high friends. He only keeps his close friends with him. So getting friendly with CSB must be a big thing. 

Annyeong, chingu! I giggled reading your post :D I feel really happy to know that there's a chance that YSH might be in love with CSB based on your opinion  (since I still haven't any experience in love lmao:blink: tbh, I was scared that I'm only being delusional because I tell almost all of my friends that YSH looks he likes her a lot). Those looks in YSH's eyes whenever he looks at CSB—so bright and shiny and... just sweet. My heart flutters when he sees CSB with those bright eyes. It feels different when watching him staring at his leading lady in IANAR and his other dramas:wub: 

Ah... I really do hope both are actually falling in love, because... oh, man, they are too comfortable.

I can tell there's a big differences when I saw his previous works' bts and IANAR's bts, I always giggle all the time seeing them in a frame, too much sweetness and so pure! 

19 minutes ago, happy2018 said:

What do we call uri couple then... 

Some people call them Seung Bin. KyuAh... Is their characters so I don't really into it. It's YSH and CSB we talk about not the character in the drama. 

Annyeong new chingus... Group hugs... Love y'all:blush:

yeah, I kinda don't like call them KyuAh... it feels like I only ship the characters while in fact I'm shipping the true YSH and CSB :D

people on YT call them SeungBin, and people on IG call them ChaeYoo... I usually call them ChaeYoo since I still don't know what their "official" nickname is :unsure:

lemme join you, *hug hug* all chingus here ~~

so, what will we call them, chingus? :D

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, blissfullyblessed said:

I guess this video deserves to be in this thread!:wub:

I've been curious since I watched this vid, were YSH this bold when it comes to admitting how he adores someone??

He just admitted how he likes CSB's personality in front of herself and camera ahahaha

1 hour ago, blissfullyblessed said:

I guess this video deserves to be in this thread!:wub:

Thanks for the video chingu. I've been downloaded every behind the scene and interviews of this drama. And this interview is a proof uri couple is so close  and comfortable with each other. It's not his usual self to show his expression about his co-lead. I mean he's so immerse as Min Kyu, and even he himself feels lonely whenever CSB isn't there. Let's just hope that he will feel lonely when he finished this drama, and feel that CSB presence is important in his life. Lol. Oh my delulu mind. 

1 hour ago, disdis21 said:

I've been curious since I watched this vid, were YSH this bold when it comes to admitting how he adores someone??

He just admitted how he likes CSB's personality in front of herself and camera ahahaha

count me in, chingu! i've been curious too... but since I'm quite new as his fan, I still haven't known much about him, so i keep asking myself: was that only a fanservice? but it didnt look like a fanservice, he looked so honest and spontaneous when saying that :blink:

wow if he's really just saying whatever in his mind about CSB without thinking about fanservice, waaaaaa..... my heart flutters! :flushed:

@sooji28 I can't decide. So I'll just follow anyone. 

I prefer Yoo Soo Bin though. Cos it means they've got married and she had to change her surname.. :wub:

1 hour ago, disdis21 said:

I thought I was the only one...  Kekeke

I'm sure many of you are an avid fan of YSH. So I guess you know when I'm talking about

YSH preference of girl... 

(Please correct me if I'm wrong) 

1. YSH prefer a girl around his age.

It means 1 or 2 year younger to him cos if she's older he must use respectable tone to her. It means CSB is on his radar. 

2. YSH prefer a friendly girl. And guess who's friendly... CSB

3. YSH used to love a short hair then recently he prefer a wavy hair...

CSB looks best at wavy hair but she's cute in short hair

4. YSH really like unintentionally cute girl, and CSB doing it a lot... To the point that I'm sure he love it a lot. 

5. YSH prefer an ordinary girl. This means so much

If what he means is a non celebrity girl... She would struggle so much just to understand that her boy friend is an idol. A public property in SK terms. Much harder will be when they got married one day. 

If what he means is any girl who like to dress casualy and living simple life. I think CSB is qualified. Since she likes to dress casually.

6. YSH prefer longer acting career than popularity. 

She was a theatrical actress before, I guess she's in Uhm Ki Juhn circle. That's why she's been attending his musical and that's why some people pointed out that she's closer to him than to YSH. 

A theatrical actress tend to have a simple life cos they don't pursue fame and wealth. But acting experience. 

And they both had been chosen as DMV documentary films ambassador in 2015 cos they both are great young actors whose close to the director,  sorry forgot his name. 

Okay... That's all for now. Hope you can bear this ahjumma rants... :D

8 minutes ago, happy2018 said:

I prefer Yoo Soo Bin though. Cos it means they've got married and she had to change her surname.. :wub:

I'm sure many of you are an avid fan of YSH. So I guess you know when I'm talking about

It means 1 or 2 year younger to him cos if she's older he must use respectable tone to her. It means CSB is on his radar. 

4. YSH really like unintentionally cute girl, and CSB doing it a lot... To the point that I'm sure he love it a lot. 

If what he means is a non celebrity girl... She would struggle so much just to understand that her boy friend is an idol. A public property in SK terms. Much harder will be when they got married one day. 

If what he means is any girl who like to dress casualy and living simple life. I think CSB is qualified. Since she likes to dress casually.

She was a theatrical actress before, I guess she's in Uhm Ki Juhn circle. That's why she's been attending his musical and that's why some people pointed out that she's closer to him than to YSH. 

A theatrical actress tend to have a simple life cos they don't pursue fame and wealth. But acting experience. 

And they both had been chosen as DMV documentary films ambassador in 2015 cos they both are great young actors whose close to the director,  sorry forgot his name. 

love it to the point i wanna hug you.. hahaha.. please rant more

48 minutes ago, alexiajeong said:

count me in, chingu! i've been curious too... but since I'm quite new as his fan, I still haven't known much about him, so i keep asking myself: was that only a fanservice? but it didnt look like a fanservice, he looked so honest and spontaneous when saying that :blink:

wow if he's really just saying whatever in his mind about CSB without thinking about fanservice, waaaaaa..... my heart flutters! :flushed:

I read a lot about YSH being shy and didnt talkative before. So maybe he is being bold like this because he knows CSB will accept it well since they are close enough for being honest ahaha

Looking at their BTS, it looks like YSH tend to spontanious everytime he nears CSB, easily flustered when he saw CSB's antics.

Aauuw my heart flutters too thinking about it:wub:

46 minutes ago, happy2018 said:

@sooji28I thought I was the only one...  Kekeke

Yes I want to talk about it a looot

Simply said, YSH finally found one certain girl that is so close to his ideal type:flushed:

1 hour ago, sooji28 said:

Forgot to thanks @jh12 for opening this thread.

Lets fill this thread with ChaeYoo's love. 

Okay, so what do we call ourselves? 

- ChaeYoo 

- Seung-Bin

- Soo-Ho

- Bin-Ho

- Ho-Bin

How about HoBin couple? btw I love this couple so much and really wish they date in RL 

@swagpuppysong Sooo agree with you. If you want to post vids here. Just copy the link. Then put it here. It'll show up. 

And @alexiajeong you too speak what's on my mind... Sorry forgot to mention this. Just type@ the member you want to mention will show up. 

I think all the production crews shipping them secretly or openly. The way the DOTS crews shipping Songsong couple.

Esp the make up crew. They knew something fishy...

Look at them smiling in BTS everytime YSH and CSB teasing each other. One of them telling CSB that her wig haven't been washed for days, but her gesture says, if you concern about the smell ask YSH to kiss you on the lips, instead on forehead. That explain why CSB laughed so hard. At 1:21:lol:

And the MBC MC in this clips around 21:50 , sorry forgot her name, is teasing YSH, I'll call you oppa then... :D

And this is something important, if CSB flustered she scratched her hair, or drink, or doing something fishy. She just couldn't stay calm. During the interview when YSH praised her she did it. 

And this vid highlight everything

@happy2018 yaaaaay i can mention now hahaha, thanks for your answer! :D

omo omo omo! that's so right, i was so suspicious when first watched their interviews! the way CSB couldn't maintain her calm expression whenever YSH praised her :wub:

i always love how YSH praises her whenever he has chances... that interview in the cafe, when they were talking about Jia's character that curses a lot and suddenly YSH cut the talking and said "but, although she did that, she's still cute" or when in the interview with a taiwan media, YSH didn't forget to praise her cute behaviour (while he himself was smiling sooooo wide) oh my heart :') i guess he really likes her aegyo huh? since you mentioned it before that YSH likes unintentionally cute girl, i cant help but believe that he really loves her cuteness a lot (lemme mention how he was smiling ear to ear seeing CSB's adlibs in their 2nd kiss' bts video) :flushed:

uh-oh talking about this couple really makes my heart flutters and i cant really stop fangirling over them :grin:

4 hours ago, happy2018 said:

Love your rants and thank you.  I'm new to YSH so I love hearing about all of this. Please do rant some more! :lol:

7 hours ago, sooji28 said:

Forgot to thanks @jh12 for opening this thread.

Lets fill this thread with ChaeYoo's love. 

Okay, so what do we call ourselves? 

- ChaeYoo 

- Seung-Bin

- Soo-Ho

- Bin-Ho

- Ho-Bin

I'll go with ChaeYoo or YooChae just because that's what I've seen most people comment in YouTube videos or on Instagram :) But I've also seen them be called the Eye Smile couple. Well, they both have beautiful smiles :heart:

tumblr_p0l5vpfamj1wdhbbvo6_500.gif

Gif: credit to evil-writer on Tumblr

For me, as ship name, maybe ChaeYoo or SeungSoo couple (sounds like SongSong, so you know, they might end up kinda like them too, wahaha!!!:D)

And the Eye Smile couple fits them too, 'cause they both have eyes that smile whenever they smile. They have the same kind of eyes, and they both look so kind, gentle, and genuine, that's what I get when I look into their eyes.

At 0:39 what did he mean when he say I'm sincere towards the other part so the drama will get sincere feeling? 

Does it mean everytime he's on Rom-Com drama he has to fall for his co-star? We'll see about it then. 

Eye smile couple is a good name too. Or touchy feely couple cos that's them everytime they staring at each other. Their lips can lie but their hands just doing what their heart say:wub:

@happy2018 Jo Hye Jung appa .. Director / Professor  Mr. Jo Jae Hyun was a director & president for DMZ.. he always appoint actor & actressess that he believed had a good potiental. My bias Gong Seung Yeon also appointed as DMZ ambassador with Kang Haneul. Mr.Jo was a well known director in SK. In Imaginary Cat, Yoo Seung Ho act with Jo Hye Jung.. hehe what a circle :D

Archived