[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

jh12

oh, that edit of ChaeYoo posted here by @prueksa amazed me so much when I first saw it on IG. I mean, wow. I can totally tell that it feels like mirroring (and just adding different make ups for the other side). They're really look alike, it's no doubt. Whenever they smile or laugh, you can find easily that moment when their smile look so similar. 

LOL, if this weren't a fate, that what would it be? 

Their lips' shape tho, then cheek's bone, eyes... wow, just wow. 

and let's appreciate the editor tho, her/his skill is amazing, the edit looked so soft and blended well. Thanks to her/him, we can see their similarities more clearly :ph34r:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, prueksa said:

Cough “sexual tension” cough.

Yoo Seung Ho felt it and said, “Ahem.... it is hot in here.” Then walk away from the scene. Ha ha ha I think that they do feel it. 

i know hahaha.... I laughed so hard thinking he felt "hot" while actually it was freezing cold in the room (you can tell it was freezing with their super thick coats before the actual shooting) LOL  super cute boy YSH... love them both, now I'm in withdrawal and just rewatching and listening all the OST of INAR.....

15 hours ago, zba72 said:

btw, just love this still cut.  It is behind the scene and i think this is when they are about to kiss or after their kiss.  My heart goes dugup dugup just looking at them in this photo :wub:

But they forgot the umbrella... Too eager to kiss I supposed:D

3 hours ago, prueksa said:

the pisition while they are kissing. His legs were around her waist. Imagin when he pulled her closer. No wonder why he suggested this position. Kissing takes a lot of energy. Sitting is a very steady position for him.  Soo Bin will feel uncomfortable having her legs around him. Ha ha ha  love them and thank you PDnim for saying cut please do it again. 

That position is the quickest way to rise the SEXUAL TENSION...

Once he pull her closer and her body touched his lower abdomen,

add THAT HAWD KISSEU, then he'll lose his sanity...kekeke

that's why after the PD nim abruptly cut them... he bend down to surpress that tension, so the world wouldnt find out he'd been carried away by that kiss:D

welcome to the new chingus... Lets spazz out together and spread Chae Yoo love

2 hours ago, haney207 said:

In this video , I don’t know if you notice or not ? When they take group photo for final ,    YSH doesn’t included ( by looking their clothes ) and his makeup artist are not in there. When YSH & CSB come to take photo , all the staff and director giggles. I don’t know why but I feel suspect with their expression . And Look at our cuties , these two comes with sleeping mode hahaha . Am I the only one who think like that ???? Ahh , just date guys secretly :tongue::tongue: 

I hope so.... hey...SLEEPING? alone or together?:wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Beb_0ExFM28/

Am I the only one---who thinks that the childhood photo of CSB's really look more alike with the adult version of YSH? Or my eyes are trying to deceiving me? Or is it because I'm already too delusional at this point? 

...btw i couldn't post the instagram photo, when i inserted the URL, the box became red, so i just paste the link here, i hope it's okay because i have no idea how to share the photo :bawling:

Warm welcome to @aniliaz and @visualeye:lol:

I've never been so giddy in a ship like this! Lol. :wink:

Anyways, to all my fellow byuntae..*coughs (credits to @happy2018 - unni) *wink!

Have you noticed that both have a love line or somewhat love tone?!?

Remember the lying in the lap scene? Min Kyu's aegyo started with "Ooohh.." and then Ji Ah mirrored it with the same tone. And they are somewhat using it the rest of the scenes til the finale. Perhaps this is adlibbed and somehow a language shared between the two? lmao. Forgive my delulu. 

Hahaha. Anyways, all aboard! :wink:

omgggg I didn't know this thread existed!!  but thank god I found it since I need to release my feels somewhere!! 
I know that everyone knows this but WOW YSH & CSB's chemistry were off the charts! 

I know we've just finished this drama I want to be a bit greedy and I need MOAR.... 

56 minutes ago, alexiajeong said:

Am I the only one---who thinks that the childhood photo of CSB's really look more alike with the adult version of YSH? Or my eyes are trying to deceiving me? Or is it because I'm already too delusional at this point? 

OOOOmaigawd you're right...

looks like they're sibling...they're look alike...

not just us @prueksa and @alexiajeong most people who comments on YT said the same thing

in my country couple who look alike consider fated couple

And antifans said that CSB had plastic surgery on her nose... better change their minds...

People who got casts by artist management on the street like CSB means they are beautiful IRL... they deserves to be ulzzang...

But haters will always hate... lets forget that they even exists

annyeong @juhee and everybody...

Please share your thoughts and any news about both of them... to heal our hearts:heart:

@mandy_b Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Keep it coming

@prueksa @alexiajeong @happy2018

Omo! They do look the same! Also in my country, they say you are destined to be together when you look alike. Haha.

And I'm glad you pointed out the position on the countertop kiss, chingu! Now I am more convinced that it had indeed been more intense. lmao :lol:

@Mona Ys - someone said in the IANAR thread that YSH saying that "it's hot.." is like what someone would say to ease the awkwardness..yet he ended up adding to the tension instead! :lol: Also in their Vlive, they mentioned Min Kyu's house having no heater..that makes the house "cold"..and not hot at all. *wink!

Also noticed the crew looking away when they kissed. Maybe it was too awkwardly intense to watch. Lol.

Also a warm welcome to @juhee

1 hour ago, happy2018 said:

That position is the quickest way to rise the SEXUAL TENSION...

Once he pull her closer and her body touched his lower abdomen,

add THAT HAWD KISSEU, then he'll lose his sanity...kekeke

that's why after the PD nim abruptly cut them... he bend down to surpress that tension, so the world wouldnt find out he'd been carried away by that kiss:D

OMG unnie!!!!!! How much I love your rant:flushed:

Just curious of something, based on their bts, their kissing scene for one take was about 1 minute long... Didn't it kinda long for a kiss scene in drama? And imagine they had to take that 1 minute long kiss at least 3 takes.... Hmmmm how much you enjoy it, Seungho-shi

Because I found bts of another drama in yt and the comments all said "they take their kissing scene so long, isnt about 30 seconds?"

So how about our OTP?? HAHA

4 hours ago, haney207 said:

When YSH & CSB come to take photo , all the staff and director giggles. I don’t know why but I feel suspect with their expression . And Look at our cuties , these two comes with sleeping mode hahaha . Am I the only one who think like that ???? Ahh , just date guys secretly :tongue::tongue: 

at 1:32 the lady in black standing next to the director were smiling when both of them came.  The way she was observing them then said something to the lady next to her makes me curious :D ... that ‘knowing’ smile :tongue:

2 hours ago, happy2018 said:

antifans said that CSB had plastic surgery on her nose... better change their minds...

People who got casts by artist management on the street like CSB means they are beautiful IRL... they deserves to be ulzzang...

But haters will always hate... lets forget that they even exists

I was quite upset when i saw some questioning her beauty and suggested that she had surgery. I gathered that those who said that are shipping YSH with somebody else.  All i can say that CSB really look like a doll, with right makeup. 

This photo, me thinks they look like a korean version of Barbie and Ken:D

Chae-Soo-Bin-Yoo-Seung-Ho-XPN1.jpg

44 minutes ago, zba72 said:

I was quite upset when i saw some questioning her beauty and suggested that she had surgery. I gathered that those who said that are shipping YSH with somebody else.  All i can say that CSB really look like a doll, with right makeup. 

This photo, me thinks they look like a korean version of Barbie and Ken:D

I think that is way they could not share their relationship in public even as a close friends..it more safe if they did not talk about each other to public... i admire CSB so much and i could not bear if somebody hurt her feeling...female actress always get negative comments compare to actor...that is how Ji Chang Wook  do to protect Nam Ji Hyun before went to army...

2 hours ago, swagpuppysong said:

@Mona Ys - someone said in the IANAR thread that YSH saying that "it's hot.." is like what someone would say to ease the awkwardness..yet he ended up adding to the tension instead! :lol: Also in their Vlive, they mentioned Min Kyu's house having no heater..that makes the house "cold"..and not hot at all. *wink!

Also noticed the crew looking away when they kissed. Maybe it was too awkwardly intense to watch. Lol.

yesss... You noticed that too... Esp the one I highlight...kekeke...

that convinced me... since the shopping mall BTS there has been changes in their relationship

and the crews knew it! 

whether it from friends to potential lovers, or to potential lovers to lovers

Cuz they were in back to back drama, it means the crews were like 24x7 filming with them or one of them.

Like paparazzi following them...

Remember how Song Song couple were so generous to the DOTS crew. that's a way to bribe them... :lol:

that's the reason the crews looked away, maybe they just looked at the monitor or or just looked away,

They were looking away because the kiss was too intense and it was like peeping a couple's making out:tongue:

And I found it fascinating that the PD nim didn't dictate them on doing that kiss,

I'm sure he was just told them to do a deep kiss, cuz KMG is longing for the kiss for a long time,

and let them decide what's comfortable for them...  

@disdis21 and the PD nim said it wouldn't be long so peck kiss was not good... He lied that kiss was long

Can you imagine if they doing it for 3 takes what would happen to YSH body...

that kiss and full body contact... no wonder he react like that after the kiss...

if you rewatched that vid again look closely to CSB arm after the kiss,

didnt let him go immediately, still holding his arm, just like YSH doing the lingering hug and stroke her lower back after the 2nd kiss take... Isnt that suspicious...:wub:

1 hour ago, zba72 said:

This photo, don’t you they look like a korean version of Barbie and Ken?:D

Barbie and Ken... Agree... but to be exact It's Chae Yoo wedding pict:lol:

Anyone knows what they said in that red carpet interview? I've looking for it but couldnt find it...

why do I always make a long rants... sorry chingu

7 hours ago, swagpuppysong said:

Welcome aboard @oneandthree and @mstar9x:wub: :lol:

Adding you up to the passengers in this ship. Kyaaaaaaa! Let's squeal together!

@jh12 - Author, @a997 @sooji28 @amy_souma @dramu51ch0c10ve @philosophie @k8telyn @alexiajeong @drew95 @disdis21 @ifrommalaysia @justlove @leedonghae4lyf @aniliaz @happy2018 @blissfullyblessed @chibimidori @Mona Ys @icecubechan @meiil @prueksa @irma1129 @haney207 @zba72 @butwhatever @agrinaika @maj_loves @songkikyo103117 @maijisri 

Let me know if I missed anyone. :wink:

Also, we are on Soompi Hot Topic as of today! *clap clap 

Hooray! :lol:

keep posting minna... love this couple so much.. and i noticed that YSH was kinda sad at the wrap up party.. maybe sad of leaving his partner

44 minutes ago, happy2018 said:

yesss... You noticed that too... Esp the one I highlight...kekeke...

that convinced me... since the shopping mall BTS there has been changes in their relationship

and the crews knew it! 

yea, i agree 10000% with this. I was suspecting them ever since their earlier BTS, but at that time I still think that they were only being friendly (like in Hongdae date BTS), as super-close best friends but, (tbh i dont exactly know since when) their latest BTS vids, feel more intimate than those earlier BTS. The tension (*cough* sexual tension *cough*) is kinda different now, i'm sure all of us aware of this. Glad that it's not only me who feels the same like this.

And I found it fascinating that the PD nim didn't dictate them on doing that kiss,

I'm sure he was just told them to do a deep kiss, cuz KMG is longing for the kiss for a long time,

and let them decide what's comfortable for them...  the fact that YSH suggested to sit on the table to kiss CSB made me wondering: was he just being creative or was he curious to try that position or was he ....... *fill by yourself*. One thing that I really am sure is, he's too comfortable with her (and ofc, care about her because he kept asking whether it's comfortable or not to CSB) and the PD didn't suggest that much to them, he just let them did that and accepted YSH's idea immediately and ... (continue to the next comment below)

@disdis21 and the PD nim said it wouldn't be long so peck kiss was not good...  He lied that kiss was long

Can you imagine if they doing it for 3 takes what would happen to YSH body...

that kiss and full body contact... no wonder he react like that after the kiss...

to my eyes, it felt like the PD tried to "stop" them so YSH wouldn't go uncontrollable  feel "uncomfortable" with the after-effects of that "too-intense-and-hot-kiss" scene that might happen to his body like what you've mentioned, chingu. Hahaha.  Because, YSH looked really excited with this kiss scene, and he obviously was prepared well to kiss her----he even suggested to do a peck first, LOL, were you too excited or what?

if you rewatched that vid again look closely to CSB arm after the kiss,

didnt let him go immediately, still holding his arm, just like YSH doing the lingering hug and stroke her lower back after the 2nd kiss take... Isnt that suspicious...:wub:

HEEE... THIS. YSH immediately bent his body while smiling awkwardly and CSB wasn't immediately let her hand off from him, although she's also avoiding to see YSH in the eyes. LMAO. So awkward, so awkwardly cute LOL :lol:

I dunno why, but your rants always catch my attention, chingu maybe because of how "bold" your rants are lol. So, lemme point out things from your post because I can't resist to agree! :ph34r:

41 minutes ago, irma1129 said:

No selca. Why why why??

Chae soobin selca with her co-star

Yoo Seungho ❌ Error 404 Not Found

LMAO i find this funny. It's suspicious, right? YSH looked like someone who didn't mind to take selca, he even took one with some staffs. And CSB did selca with her co-stars. So, I concluded:

1. They did take selca, but decided not to leak it to public because it may cause public suspect them for dating (i'd be happy if this was the case)
  2. They took selca but just keep it for themselves to avoid getting exposed by public because we know how YSH doesn't have any SNS (which I'm sure he may have at least one private SNS) to protect his private life... yea, stuffs like that.
  3. They didn't take any because they will meet almost everyday (?) lol.
  4. They didn't take any because they were too immersed with each other's existence, and they couldn't focus on other things.
  5. and ofc, these are only my imagination hahahaha :lol:

57 minutes ago, swagpuppysong said:

Look at our ChaeYoo couple with Jo Dong-Hyun (actress Lee Han-Seo)!

(This is my first time to post from IG too. Lol)

https://instagram.com/p/Beck3WqhfSQ/

This kid's acting is nice for her age, I have to say this because I always amazed by her expressions in every drama she starred in.

And awww, how ChaeYoo posed with her. This makes me want to see them one day take a selfie with their own children (well, their children lol) :wub: they are just so good with kids, i like how they behave to them, so heartwarming.

PS: i really curious about posting from IG, why couldn't i post like others? :bawling:

8 hours ago, prueksa said:

shipping is hard. This video showed that PDnim is one of YooChae couple. 

HAH! Noticed how Director-nim delayed the "Cut!" Is it because he wanted her to go for it? or maybe slip? its the last scene on the last shooting day anyway! LOL. 

If it is the same director on the Kitchen Kiss then, then we can assume he is a shipper or atleast he knew (and other crew knew) what is going on off cam. 

>>>

When Soo Bin hold Seung Ho's arms to not lose her balance & not kiss him, I see that little smile/grin on seung ho's face *hey man,  what does it mean?*

1 hour ago, irma1129 said:

No selca. Why why why??

Chae soobin selca with her co-star

Um Ki-joon ✔
yoon kyun sang ✔
Go Kyung pyo ✔
Park Bogum ✔
Jinyoung ✔
Kwak Dong yeon ✔

Yoo Seungho ❌ Error 404 Not Found

This makes me wonder too..usually soo bin will post pics or video with her co star..she posted few pics with kyunsang and vid during rebel’s wrap up party why no pic or vid with her co star during IANAR? 

Archived