[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

jh12

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, strongtower said:

Hi! Count me in here. I have been a lurker since this thread was created. I love reading all your posts here for ChaeYoo.

I decided to post now (I'll be back in my lurker mode after this. Hahaha) to share my thoughts re: alleged Japan escapade of ChaeYoo . :D

There might be 2 sets of shadows in the rail tracks. The first one was with the eunnie where she showed a part of her sweater. Unnie was in the right side and while soo bin on the left. Then ther3 was another set of shadow shown faster which if I have to base their haircuts, soo bin now is on the right side and notice how closer they are than the first shadow with unnie. And then there was a little pause after (like it was editted) then unnie's face was shown.

Just a delulu on my part. Haha

By the way, who's this unnie? Haha. I am sure that Soo bin is well aware of what we fans are doing like comparing the vids, hats, jackets etc. Especially that she's been tagged in IG. If I were her and it's not Seung Ho whom I am with, then I shall post an UNmuted vids of nara park, the garden and etc. To clear everything up or post my companion in this trip But she's not doing that which makes it all the more suspicious . :D

*back to lurker mode.

Welcome to the thread!

It’s seems like its just someone CSB was asking for directions. Or could also be a tour guide.

14 hours ago, joyorokobi said:

Those loving smiles that CSB was giving is most likely for someone taking the video. And I don’t think it’s the Unnie

Hahhahahah.... absolutely yessssssss 

this smiles and poses only for closefriends 

12 hours ago, yokyo said:

All I know she is going with someone who doesn't like to be on camera and if she is with a girlfriend, they would definitely have some funny selfie upload.  

YSH type "someone who doesn't like to be on camera or photo for privacy"

If soobin with female friends should have a lot of funny or cute pose to share... but we only have soobin photo and video.. and this unnie (maybe shes tourguide... and i always thinking soobin share video" unnie"  just avoid roumour she is with ysh in japan) hhahahahah #delulumodeON

She just kept her memorable glamping experience in secret. It was controversial because we connected 1 to 2. But it is more of fun things for our shipper’s hearts. She used to delete PBG and another guy pick from the moon light too.   

10 hours ago, laineyy88 said:

I had the same thought!! Why did he have his backpack on while recording the video :rolleyes:  Did he come back from somewhere or was he planning on going somewhere? If he recorded it from outside his agency, he didn't need his backpack :rolleyes: I would like to think he recorded it while he was in Japan since his fanclub is launching soon so maybe he filmed it early April :wink:  he definitely looked super happy, like he smiled so much in that video hahah. I wish to see more photos/videos of them together in the future whether it be an IANAR reunion or another IANAR promotion because we love to see how happy he gets around CSB. You can totally tell he's super comfortable around her and how happy she makes him. Just her laugh alone probably makes him smile like their BTS clip when accidentally laughed at the cracked voice and when he kept hitting her with the stuffed rabbit during their couch scene :lol: I wouldn't be surprised if he was reading off a note card if he had to talk in Japanese :)  He probably memorized them but forgot some lines from being nervous although I do wonder why he had to record it from a selfie angle instead of someone else recording him in the portrait angle. It is a little more personal when it's in selfie mode though :rolleyes:  yes she usually posts multiple photos of who she spends her day off with on Instagram! Usually it's her girlfriends and if she doesn't upload them, then her friends usually upload and tag her in it which is how fans find them :) But we didn't see any tagged photos besides the one she posted! I mean she could've took a trip with a cousin but it's just so suspicious :rolleyes: Whoever took those photo definitely did a good job!

Yes, he definitely proved he was honest with his words about IANAR and how special it was to him. The fact that he can still talk about it months after it ended with this much passion still really says a lot :tongue: I had the same thought too! I was wondering because his first batch of interviews happened immediately after IANAR ended, his expression would've been 10x brighter and giddier because the memories would still be fresh in his mind. I think CSB may finally make her appearance to promote IANAR since you mentioned how they promoted it together for Taiwan previously! Plus she's finally making an appearance with YSH in group hangouts so maybe she's ready to face the crowd?? :wub: I don't think YSH would ever take a break from promoting IANAR since he loves it so much plus he gets to spend time with CSB :lol:  I would love to see the full video of the bathroom scene and how they planned how the whole scene would pan out because both their reactions in the episode were hilarious. I can see why he would choose that scene since it wasn't as talked about as the kiss scenes :rolleyes: hahah I remember his reaction when CSB was asked that question! She started to answer and when she heard him laugh, she broke into laughter too :lol: Oh he knew he would be asked those questions about the kiss scene because it's such an intense scene so of course they would ask for the sake of the viewer's sanity and he had to mentally prepare for them :tongue: But no matter how much he mentally rehearses his answers, I'm sure he spilled more than he wanted to in terms of facial expressions hahah. I think he said he got shy or something along that line and he had to walk away to cool down! That or he felt hot because of how many cameras were on them :rolleyes: CSB encouraged him to finish the still photoshoot (I think that's when she playfully slapped him on the shoulders) hahah. They definitely encourage each other and it's so sweet to see :wub:

Yes!! I didn't realize how off topic we get because we have so much in common and we tend to forget we should only focus on our lovely couple so I also apologize for taking up half the page with just our posts :unsure: We will definitely continue talking privately so we can fully focus on CSB and YSH -_- 

Is this a new photo?

Exactly! That’s why I’m leaning toward he recorded it while in Japan but he should’ve showed us his surroundings to show the Japan fans he visits,  but he probably realized that wouldn’t be a good idea with CSB’s recent posts :sweatingbullets: I’m thinking he filmed it after he was done with the Ruler promotions so end of March or he filmed it in April as I started seeing posts of his official fanclub the week that IANAR was going to air there. I’m leaning toward he filmed in April since a fanpage said it’s a recent video, and if CSB’s posts are recent too then it’s very possible they were in Japan together :lol: Yes! I wonder when we’ll get our next photo of them together, I hope we don’t have to wait too long -_- Actually I feel like anything CSB does makes YSH smile, like when she put up her furry hood shooting at Hwangmaesan, after rehearsing the scene, he just laughed and smiled so sweetly at her :wub: And CSB is one of those people who have a laugh you just start laughing with her because she’s so bubbly and cute :lol: I’m pretty sure he was a reading off a note card if in case he forgot a line, and it would’ve been easier if someone else recorded it, but maybe he did want it to be personal or no one was around him to help him record it :rolleyes: Yes if her friends were with her we probably would’ve gotten uploads from her friends especially since it’s an out of country trip they’d for sure post, but they didn’t -_- So it really makes me wonder who CSB was with and who was taking her photos/videos. I mean that person did a good job though ^_^ Speaking of her friends, I do wonder why she deleted her glamping post :huh:

Yes the fact he still looked so happy months after it ended indeed shows IANAR is a special project to him :wub: But I would’ve loved to see his facial expressions during the first batch ^_^ I really hope Taiwan is where she’ll make her appearance to promote IANAR because they did promote together before ^_^ You’re right I don’t think YSH would back down especially if CSB will promote as it gives them to do things together in public since they’re promoting their show together :lol: And like the bathroom scene wasn’t talked about as much as the kiss scenes but it was discussed here because we all noticed how red YSH got :lol: Oh yeah I remember him saying it felt hot and walked away to cool down (even though that set is probably freezing since the crew had their jackets on :rolleyes:) and yes I remember when she playfully hit his shoulder for the photoshoot followed by to me looked like she stroked his shoulder and arm too after hitting him and YSH stroked her back after some takes of the kiss, which I take it as their way to encourage and reassure each other, it is super sweet to see :wub:

It looks like a new photo from YSH’s Japan interview, I didn’t know he had a mini photoshoot too other than an interview :lol: KNTV release more please!
And don’t you love that CSB is wearing orange in her latest update?! :lol: Like when I see orange or yellow, I automatically associate them as the colors of ChaeYoo now :lol:

Gosh there's so much to say, don't know where to start. 

Firstly, thank you so much @joyorokobi and @chaeyoocharmedcat for your love on my videos :3 
I miss vidding so much tooooo T____T but only two more exams to go after that, I promise to make y'all and myself happy ^_^ I can't wait to dive in all my new ideas hehehehe 

OKay anyway, moving on xD Secondly, the fact that YSH loves roaming around IN OSAKA (the place where CSB visited right?) I mean wow, what are the chances? And I loved the picture posted for that video link he was so normally walking around with the crowd WITH A BACKPACK, like I can totally imagince ChaeYoo doing that now, considering his Japan Fanclub video HAD to have a backpack. Real or not, you can't deny that it is too strange...that may be? Just may...be? Who knows xD 

AND finally, regarding the infamous Unnie with CSB xD I don't know why but I feel like I'm the only person who feels she's her friend who she went to the trip with. As someone was saying that CSB must have realised how her Nara Park post made us all happy (and crazy if admitted) so to ME it looked like she clearly gave that post with Unnie next to prove that she's actually with someone else. Simple. BUT here is what seems a lil strange to me. It could be nothing, but I found a bit odd. I don't know if you guys noticed but when the Unnnie jumps in to the screen at the end, it's different cut.

It was edited on, (luckily and annoyingly I can see tiny edits made anywhere including movies) I mean is, when she showed the shadow, it was like proof for me that okay CSB we get it your with someone else, so I expected the person's face to be shown directly from the angle of the shadow, like CSB moving the camera from the shadow to her face, which she does but we see no-one. HOWEVER instead a we get an edited scene where she is BAM on screen! And waves for a small second and video ends. I mean it could be nothing, but when something gets edited you have the world of opportunity to cut what you like and insert what you want. In another words, its easy to fool people xD my question is just why? What was the need for it? hmmm I don't know 

So yeah there's no harm in imagining that a particular someone could have tagged along too without showing a single trace of him. It's possible. So why not? What do you guys think about the edited bit or am I just thinking way toooo much on it? xDD 

Much love all XO
I'll try to be here 
#ChaeYooFighting! 

After thinking through, and re-watch CSB Kyoto post, I have so many questions. About CSB Japan trip, and the lady she's with.  

Just like @xxbpwincesxx mentioned, that perhaps the green jacket unnie was her friend.

So, i was curious. And i looked up from CSB post, and found out that PERHAPS the green jacket Unnie is her manager. How do i know? Here you go. 

1. I saw CSB Arashiyama video post. And looked in the comment section. And i found some clues.

IMG_20180421_223517_1.jpg

The IG d_d_u_n comment in han-gul: kkae-al tim-jang-nim. kekekeke... ippuso. 

Translation: The real team leader. kekeke... Beautiful. In Korean team leader sometimes called MANAGER.

And look who answer? It's the green jacket unnie. She has the same face in Soobin Arashiyama video. Only with shorter hair style. 

She answered: Da Eun-i, bakk-e eobsda 

Translation: Da Eun (d_d_u_n NAME), lets go outside. Which i'm guessing is let's go vacation.

The Green jacket unnie IG account is private. But look who followed her? It's Soobinms!

IMG_20180421_223359_1.jpg

2. Why am I guessing that the green jacket unnie is CSB's manager? Because i'm guessing that the IG account d_d_u_n is a manager too. Or at least someone who works on a big artist management. I think she's in IU team. Because some of her photos has been liked by IU circle (like managers, and make-up coordinator). 

IMG_20180421_223431_1.jpg

FYI, two names i'm circling are: 

wwwwwn88 = IU make-up artist/hairdresser/fashion coordinator

hanteoooo = IU manager

And I was right. Look who followed her?

IMG_20180421_223341_1.jpg

Soobin is following her.

IU is following her.

And just like what i'm pointed out before,

hanteoooo = IU manager

jjung6666 = IU manager

So, clearly the green jacket unnie has managers and management-people circle.

After found out THAT CLUES: I have (DELULU???) conclusions.

That CSB was going on PERSONAL Japan Trip incognito, and accompanied by ONE MANAGER. 

My question is, why a manager has to accompany her PERSONAL TRIP to Japan?

WHY???

Because as far as i know, when K-celebrities go on a trip with managers either they (celebrities) are on duties (work: photoshoots, interviews, shooting, etc). But, the managers brought up teams such as make up artist, fashion coordinators, hair dresser, etc. 

But CSB only brought ONE MANAGER, without her team. It means, that the trip WAS PERSONAL TRIP. 

So, my (delulu) guess is: the manager was guarding her. She was making sure that CSB was safe when CSB was roaming around with someone (*cough* a man *cough). So, CSB could save when she was going incognito with that person. 

And when i saw CSB post Haku a couple of minutes after Kyoto Station post, that's why i'm sure that the Nara Park was indeed a late post. 

I don't know but those are my delulu thoughts. We can go deluluing to the max right? :D 

28 minutes ago, sooji28 said:

After thinking through, and re-watch CSB Kyoto post, I have so many questions. About CSB Japan trip, and the lady she's with.  

Just like @xxbpwincesxx mentioned, that perhaps the green jacket unnie was her friend.

So, i was curious. And i looked up from CSB post, and found out that PERHAPS the green jacket Unnie is her manager. How do i know? Here you go. 

1. I saw CSB Arashiyama video post. And looked in the comment section. And i found some clues.

Translation: The real team leader. kekeke... Beautiful. In Korean team leader sometimes called MANAGER.

And look who answer? It's the green jacket unnie. She has the same face in Soobin Arashiyama video. Only with shorter hair style. 

Translation: Da Eun (d_d_u_n NAME), lets go outside. Which i'm guessing is let's go vacation.

The Green jacket unnie IG account is private. But look who followed her? It's Soobinms!

2. Why am I guessing that the green jacket unnie is CSB's manager? Because i'm guessing that the IG account d_d_u_n is a manager too. Or at least someone who works on a big artist management. I think she's in IU team. Because some of her photos has been liked by IU circle (like managers, and make-up coordinator). 

hanteoooo = IU manager

Soobin is following her.

IU is following her.

hanteoooo = IU manager

jjung6666 = IU manager

That CSB was going on PERSONAL Japan Trip incognito, and accompanied by ONE MANAGER. 

WHY???

Because as far as i know, when K-celebrities go on a trip with managers either they (celebrities) are on duties (work: photoshoots, interviews, shooting, etc). But, the managers brought up teams such as make up artist, fashion coordinators, hair dresser, etc. 

But CSB only brought ONE MANAGER, without her team. It means, that the trip WAS PERSONAL TRIP. 

So, my (delulu) guess is: the manager was guarding her. She was making sure that CSB was safe when CSB was roaming around with someone (*cough* a man *cough). So, CSB could save when she was going incognito with that person. 

And when i saw CSB post Haku a couple of minutes after Kyoto Station post, that's why i'm sure that the Nara Park was indeed a late post. 

I don't know but those are my delulu thoughts. We can go deluluing to the max right? :D 

Wow! That was great searching! Everyone here is becoming a ChaeYoo detective. 

so happy since i found this...i was shipping them always... until  now i can't get over with their undeniable chemistry...sorry i was not able to share anything about them..I'm just always reading all your thoughts and discoveries about them and i was thank you for that..bcoz its satisfying my thougts and my imagination about this couple..I always pray that someday they become real couple and i know this is everyone's wishing for... again thank you everyone for making this wonderful thread... I will continue to support this thread even they become one..and i wish you all the best and goodluck to us.. especially to our dearly beloved chaeyoo couple..:heart:

And btw...just i wanna share this.i don' t know if its helpful to us..does anyone notice a girl's hair on the left side of ysh recently photo taken by fan sorry i dont know how to insert a photo here..

16 hours ago, sooji28 said:

hanteoooo = IU manager

Soobin is following her.

IU is following her.

hanteoooo = IU manager

jjung6666 = IU manager

WHY???

Your CSI skills are leveling up due to ChaeYoo! Hahaha

just a question though, iu is from a diff agency Loen ent. Same agency as with the lady from the other ship. Why is she with CSB? Or was it just a coincidence that she was there in kyoto too?

i also believe that chaeyoo were in Japan together, delulu to the max! All suspicions superceed the fact that they were not vacationing together! Its all too much of a coincidence.

10 minutes ago, insomia29 said:

so happy since i found this...i was shipping them always... until  now i can't get over with their undeniable chemistry...sorry i was not able to share anything about them..I'm just always reading all your thoughts and discoveries about them and i was thank you for that..bcoz its satisfying my thougts and my imagination about this couple..I always pray that someday they become real couple and i know this is everyone's wishing for... again thank you everyone for making this wonderful thread... I will continue to support this thread even they become one..and i wish you all the best and goodluck to us.. especially to our dearly beloved chaeyoo couple..:heart:

And btw...just i wanna share this.i don' t know if its helpful to us..does anyone notice a girl's hair on the left side of ysh recently photo taken by fan sorry i dont know how to insert a photo here..

Hello there!! @insomia29 !! Welcome to bold squads! Your official welcome post will be available shortly and will be posted by @OMiHO!

please join in the fun! No delulu will be ignored but instead it will be analyzed and celebrated! Lol! 

If you need to post a pic you can always copy the link and paste it here. :D

Archived