[Drama 2018] Life 라이프

larus

6 hours ago, ganko said:

I found it a bit hard to relax during this episode, too tense! I'm just waiting for everything to be revealed haha, but it is really an eye-opener to how easy it is to cover up things like this and maybe not doubt at all that something was off. I'm glad Jin-Woo is brave enough not to close his eyes. It will be interesting to see what happens tmr.

Anyway, i enjoyed this nice moment~

@ganko I also enjoy all scene of these 2.....It tones down the tense of other scenes..:heart:.

I even repeat it many times.... :wub:

"Episode 11 is higher than all episodes of Secret Forest except the finale so this drama is doing well!   "

@bedifferent I am so happy that the ratings have risen despite complaints from Knezt on the "Goeul" couple lol).  And I am waiting for the scene of "they eat alone and together" that you had posted earlier. Hopefully, the scene will come up tonight.

• Like 6

tumblr_pe5catmViO1sstjovo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_pe5catmViO1sstjovo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pe5catmViO1sstjovo3_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_pe5catmViO1sstjovo1_1280.jpg

Ohhh, this is kind of sad and hilarious at same time:lol: Kim Won Hae, you can be nice to me anytime, I love to have you as my mentor

tumblr_pe5cfwv4pM1sstjovo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pe5cfwv4pM1sstjovo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pe5cfwv4pM1sstjovo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_pe5cfwv4pM1sstjovo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pe5cfwv4pM1sstjovo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_pe5cfwv4pM1sstjovo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_pe5cfwv4pM1sstjovo7_1280.jpg

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • LOL 6

This is where we will know the moral compass of Mr Gu. He's on the crossroads now, whether to stay loyal, serving his boss or he will go againts them, proving he's actually a man with integrity. A very lonely journey, because whichever path he takes, enemies waiting at the end of the road. Oh I so so hope his people ie Ms Kang and Trasnplant Doctor will be on his side. More importantly,  LNE, please save him. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Jusyed said:

@ganko I also enjoy all scene of these 2.....It tones down the tense of other scenes..:heart:.

I even repeat it many times.... :wub:

Haha, me too. I loved that he recognised her voice and immediately looked up :wub: The secretary is too funny as well haha, that's the face of a shipper!

I'm surprised that netizens are so negative about it. I know in real life it's not that easy to approach a senior in that manner. But it's a drama after all. The main characters has to interact with each other. And I mean he's not that liked among the other doctors haha, it would be a bit boring if no one talked to him besides yelling :P  For me, it adds another layer. Same with Jin-Woo's interactions with the reporter. No one thinks about their job all the time, they are humans too not machines. For example, I liked seeing Director Oh shopping groceries, just doing normal stuff haha. I hope the writer doesn't cater to the criticism and just write what she wants!

I did however, read one comment that was pretty funny:

5. [+248, -14] How can they just go in and out of the boss's office like it's a living room, lurking around ㅋ

Isn't this a sign of a great boss? :D

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, ganko said:

Haha, me too. I loved that he recognised her voice and immediately looked up :wub: The secretary is too funny as well haha, that's the face of a shipper!

I'm surprised that netizens are so negative about it. I know in real life it's not that easy to approach a senior in that manner. But it's a drama after all. The main characters has to interact with each other. And I mean he's not that liked among the other doctors haha, it would be a bit boring if no one talked to him besides yelling :P  For me, it adds another layer. Same with Jin-Woo's interactions with the reporter. No one thinks about their job all the time, they are humans too not machines. For example, I liked seeing Director Oh shopping groceries, just doing normal stuff haha. I hope the writer doesn't cater to the criticism and just write what she wants!

I did however, read one comment that was pretty funny:

5. [+248, -14] How can they just go in and out of the boss's office like it's a living room, lurking around ㅋ

Isn't this a sign of a great boss? :D

@ganko actually I was wondering too, because in my country, the President has one special elevator for them....but I am not sure of the private hospital in my country probbaly sharing elevator too....probably Korea too.

Yes I agree with you, He is a great boss since he allows many people come and go to his office. 

Yes, Ms. Kang is too funny - I can't with her ha.. ha. She is so shipper...so cute of her.

But we can't be too wishful thinking knowing the writer. I think their love line won't go anywhere..its all for the sake of work environment. So all Knetz out there please do not be too sad lol...The writer will fulfill your wish eventually. 

"Haha, me too. I loved that he recognised her voice and immediately looked up  The secretary is too funny as well haha, that's the face of a shipper!"

Yes love that he recognised her voice even from the first line from her and he opened the door even she did not knock on it....

• Like 5

I’m too busy, will chime in soon.

But have got to say... way to go Dr Ye, Dr Joo and Dr.. Oh.  The right team is forming for Sangkook.  Dr Oh is showing why she is the hospital director.  Not before she learns about how power and authority can wielded and use for good.  Learn to use her strength to lead, to overcome fear/temptation and to care/fight for others (colleagues/patients).  What a great way to create a heroine, writer-nim.

I knnow! Seung-Hyo is facing a crossroad @azuwaza163.  He’s been burying his conscience for ambition and career advancements.  I would say due to his own needs to survive in Hwayeong as well. Now is faced with betrayal, I hope he finds courage to do what his heart feels is right.  Do something so Nighty can be proud of!

There is nothing wrong with the romance in this drama.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

[SPOILERS!!!][Life Roundup] Episode 11

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-08-27%2Bat%2B12.01.05%2BPM.png
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-08-27%2Bat%2B12.00.58%2BPM.png

Nationwide ratings for Episode 11: 5.586% (cr. Nielsen Korea)

1. [+940, -35] No but every time I watch, does it make sense that No Eul, a general practitioner behaves that way towards the boss ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+460, -56] Is the role of the female doctor to flirt with the boss? She's pushing herself onto him too randomly

3. [+404, -29] Isn't the Lee No Eul character too severe..... Is the character's set-up originally like that.... Or is the actor not able to properly portray it.... While holding onto my breath and watching, whenever Lee No Eul comes out, sigh....

4. [+332, -4] The chaebol doctor did wrong but the reporters also didn't do anything right. In the end, they contributed but when they were searched, they hella pretended to be nice ㅡㅡ The front and back doesn't match up 

5. [+248, -14] How can they just go in and out of the boss's office like it's a living room, lurking around ㅋ Aren't they straight up coming onto them?

=============

1. [+154, -1] The writer is really amazing ㄷㄷ Can the drama's standard be like this ㄷㄷ But I get really sad thinking that it's dirtier than that in real life

2. [+100, -3] The writer doesn't divide the characters up into good and evil but they clearly start off with the rule that politicians and chaebol's corruption is evil. Politicians and chaebol's humane figure is just that. The Vice President needed to be the President so that the group's CEO and hospital CEO's things went as plan but Oh Se Hwa's dignity is too strong so I don't think it'll be easy. They showed the most important thing in the next episode's preview, I'm always being overwhelmed by this drama's confidence. 

3. [+90, -1] (t/n: The commenter wrote about 68 year old Baek Nam Gi who was an activist that died from injuries after being hit by a police water cannon in 2016. A few days ago, a committee ruled that the activist died due to police brutality. You can read about this incident here: A - New York TimesB - Korea JoongAng Daily)      

4. [+44, -2] Whether it's Lee No Eun or that No Eul (t/n: the commenter is doing wordplay with the character's name), take her out (of the drama) a bit~~~~~~ she prevents you from being immersed............//

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

I love the dynamic between GSH and Miss Kang :D my second fav after the relationship between GSH - LNE and Ye Brothers B) 

yes i want CSW to get all the loveline in this kdrama universe, fight me Knetz

fyAHouw.jpg

WQY4s9u.jpg

XnrxT13.jpg

My fave

Spoiler

0biwG0p.jpg

Ps: i'm sorry Mod :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

I may be missing something, can someone explain this to me? If the inspection turns out not by force, but by sickness, why would it hurt the Speaker -> it would just be the whistle blower who die - die of an illness/stress (frankly from negligent from the male reporter)  that cause clogged artery in the brain. It would free the news organization, but it's not like the Speaker put a hit on the whistle blower. Whys is the chaebols so worried? I guess the crime here is the cover up for possible bad publicity? And indirectly implicating someone for a crime they didn't do?

• Like 2

@Ha Tinh Nhi If they find that embolism or cerebral hemorrhage was present, the reporter is freed.  Hwayeong or whoever is on the Speaker/QL chairman side will be upset since the independent news agency is not shut down.  Right now, the news agency is in trouble with not only the law (reporter is accused of murder/assault) but that it is unreliable for leaking the source.  Seems like they will do an autopsy and Dr Joo encouraged JW to allow Dr Oh to correct the death cause at the next presscon.  QL/Hwayeong will go after JW for asking for the autopsy in next episode just like Dr Joo warned him.

The Speaker is using his government budget to pay for his wife’s dermatology appts and turns around getting reimbursed too by claiming it’s his own money.  Hwayeong/QL is covering up this fact for him.

Edit:  CEO Cho of Hwayeong and CEO Hong of QL electronics have this competitive streak going with Pres Goo being the tool in the middle. Hwayeong having a hospital to hide unsavory stuffs for politicians are the stuffs of real life news.   Seung-Hyo is at the cusp of getting the app deal if he keeps his eyes lowered and mouth shut.  Seung-Hyo, hope you do the right thing.

• Thanks 3

9.15 pm local time. After dinner.

Saw hubs walking across the hall.

Me :: Hey hun, do you dislike LNE?

Hubby :: *stopped walking* who? I need to pee.

Me :: Cute peads, who I want to marry Mr Gu?

Hubby :: Oh, her. Don’t dislike her. She’s ok.

Me :: You think she’s a nuisance?

Hubby :: No I don’t think she is. Still need to pee tho.

Me :: But people keep saying that she’s useless. Be honest. 

Hubby :: Look, she’s a peads! 70% of her circle are kids. She’s cute, motherly, full of compassion. She sees things from different perspective. She is not useless, if anything, she could be a saviour. So can I pee now?

:lol: Happy watching peeps!

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

I don’t know if subs are out yet. ;)

From entertainment news, Seung-Hyo requested an independent autopsy report from outside source, not internal through his own Sangkook’s pathologist.  He then visited Dr. Oh who eventually held the second presscon to announce that the informant’s cause of death is ischemic stroke, reversing her original statement. Jin-woo and Dr Joo diagnosed the embolism correctly via CT scan.

I’m glad they made the correct choices here. The aftermath looks worrisome for Dr Oh, as she is being threatened.  Not sure what is going to happen to Seung-Hyo. Hope he still has the detective’s business card! 

Preview shows a dark episode 13!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

JEON WOO SUNG (NOEL) – RETURN HOME (귀가) LIFE OST PART 4

An unknown sadness is washing over me
A soft trickle of tears are falling down
My way back home is becoming distorted
The world is busy and I’m busy too
Another day is passing

Spoiler

I need someone, I’ve stopped in place
I need someone to stay with me when things are hard
My heart is freezing, I’ve lost my way
The city has turned its head against me, I’m still alone

Someone to walk me home
There’s no one like that anymore
People keep making promises that they can’t keep
And then they forget

The world will keep going even without me
They say true happiness is in success
Time is ticking, my dreams are withering
Loneliness is just a luxury, I need to survive

Endless ambition rises when everyone is asleep
Like rough waves, the day clashes against me, trying to swallow me
So I close my eyes

I can’t sleep
Silence creeps up on me
Tomorrow will resemble yesterday
It’s calling me
It’s telling me

Good night, good night, good night
Good night, good night, good night
That’s how I fall asleep

Thanks to POPGASA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

AGB Nielsen Ratings

Episode 1 (7/23/18):  4.334%

Episode 2 (7/24/18):   4.974%

Episode 3 (7/30/18):   4.601%

Episode 4 (7/31/18):   4.493%

Episode 5 (8/6/18):     4.328%

Episode 6 (8/7/18):     4.466%

Episode 7 (8/13/18):   4.116%

Episode 8 (9/14/18):   4.591%

Episode 9 (8/20/18):    4.538%

Episode 10 (8/21/18):  5.150%

Episode 11 (8/27/18):  5.586%

Episode 12 (8/28/18):  5.310%

Source

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

OMG, Dr.Oh!!!This drama (+many chaebol kdrama) give me an impression that the Korea is a bunch of hooligans, disgiuse in fancy tech, fancy cars, fancy clothes, the system is still as corrupt like a developing country. 

Oh President Gu...what did dr.NoEul do? she's a harmless hamster. Is this your last act of kindness before your last day?

• Sad 2