[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG,  he  was waiting for her 

o7kSGu4.jpg

KLHohSy.jpg

13ujQHx.jpg

Spoiler

wfUFhSG.jpg

Woo Do Hwan was the next to walk the red carpet after SYJ.  He entered the dias, but JHI and SYJ pics were still been taken by the media.  So he has to go back, wait and then enter the dias again.  Our OTP, jjang!!!!!!:wub::heart:

Wahhhh they look good !!! Not everyone can carry that colour , she does. JHI looks spiffy! 

When I was watching subbed eps 8 on Netflix the other day , the hubs looked over  my shoulder and asked if eps 9 is out , he’s crazier over this show then I am coz he binged watched in a day. He said I should have told him it’s still ongoing, coz he hates waiting now. He says SYJ is a great actress & a natural beauty. 

17 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Looking great!

Just i can't!! So perfect for each other!!! Hand in hand and this gesture is so sweet and start always from him!!! Even in the press conference about the drama !!!:wub:

Omo omo omo! He looks too dashing! I can't take it!

But I find SYJ too pale and she looks kinda old & tired tonight. Maybe with slightly more makeup (not very heavy) and a different colour dress would make her look younger and more beautiful. 

Archived