[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, azwhoony said:

Sometimes i wonder...there's so many kiss scenes right...so its like almost everyday they need to kiss each other during filming period...but when all of these end...will they really not feeling anything? Lol... wahhh... they need to be mentally prepared especially haein bcoz there's so many of his "first" experience in this project...hehe...first lead role...first airplane kiss...sigh~...

hahaha I wonder too. This drama will surely leave something in their hearts. And the kisses they make, it levels up. I really really hope they become at least very good friends after this and continue a constant communication. Like Ye Jin becomes his mentor when it comes to acting since she's the senior. Haaay they look too cute together not to be a couple someday haha.

26 minutes ago, bugcie said:

hahaha I wonder too. This drama will surely leave something in their hearts. And the kisses they make, it levels up. I really really hope they become at least very good friends after this and continue a constant communication. Like Ye Jin becomes his mentor when it comes to acting since she's the senior. Haaay they look too cute together not to be a couple someday haha.

In the last BTS SYJ fed JHI in a sweet way... maybe too sweet!!B)

1 hour ago, azwhoony said:

Sometimes i wonder...there's so many kiss scenes right...so its like almost everyday they need to kiss each other during filming period...but when all of these end...will they really not feeling anything? Lol... wahhh... they need to be mentally prepared especially haein bcoz there's so many of his "first" experience in this project...hehe...first lead role...first airplane kiss...sigh~...

Actually, for me, their kisses are pure and innocent. It is more of affectionate respectful kisses, maybe because they are noona dongsaeng? I am yet to see a hot kiss in this drama considering that JH and JA are being portrayed as very much inlove and can’t live without the other. The type when we would be screaming and fanning ourselves. (Just me wishing on the moon. Hehehe :wink:) They can still work on that. We’re still far from the ending. 

According to Gooddata Corp, Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In again placed first and second, respectively, from 4/23 to 4/29, for buzzworthy drama stars of the week.

004080103404.png

I thought Jin Ah’s Omma will be the most buzz worthy drama star this week. That woman screamed like a dinasour :fearful:

8 hours ago, sunshinefate said:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/29/ji-hyun-woo-shares-dramas-hes-lately/

Ji Hyun Woo is also a fan of Our Pretty Noona! I like his acting during Queen Inhyun's man days. Glad that many actors are also watching this drama

I love how he is a fan of those moments with music "flowing" like he says. This is what he said:

"Furthermore, Ji Hyun Woo said, “I like it to the point where it makes me consider acting in such a drama. Even though I’m not a younger man or I don’t have many lines, I would like to act like I’m in a music video with music flowing in the background. It was charming to break down the barriers of the viewers and directly lead their emotions though the drama.” " Very interesting reading of what those scenes do and could not agree more with him!

(I am aslo glad he enjoyed Waikiki - loved that show as well! :) )

@junerain7 I also want a passionate out of control kiss... It's true that the kisses have been amazing, but they have been sweet and tender. Nothing wrong about that at all, but one passionate messy kiss would be awesome :wink::tongue:

Nth wrong with the kisses, but I want a make out session xD But i guess it wont happen, cuz the director seems to prefer the 1940s/1950s style of filming... 

i really Dont understand what Jin Ah’s dad saw in the mom.. she is awful, even to him... I guess the only reason he married her was because he got her accidently pregnant with Jin Ah XDD 

1 hour ago, junerain7 said:

Actually, for me, their kisses are pure and innocent. It is more of affectionate respectful kisses, maybe because they are noona dongsaeng? I am yet to see a hot kiss in this drama considering that JH and JA are being portrayed as very much inlove and can’t live without the other. The type when we would be screaming and fanning ourselves. (Just me wishing on the moon. Hehehe :wink:) They can still work on that. We’re still far from the ending. 

And I thought I'm the only one with such thinking, hehe! I want a deep passionate kiss, a longing and loving kiss. Not just simple pecks on the lips, cheeks or forehead. Give us more before the drama ends! Or..could it be our JHI is still shy & not daring enough to give a passionate kiss to his sunbae noona? Hehe..

16 minutes ago, jesskitkat said:

And I thought I'm the only one with such thinking, hehe! I want a deep passionate kiss, a longing and loving kiss. Not just simple pecks on the lips, cheeks or forehead. Give us more before the drama ends! Or..could it be our JHI is still shy & not daring enough to give a passionate kiss to his sunbae noona? Hehe..

Yeahh , some korean dramas has very hot/passionate kisses so Why cant they have it too? ? At least one, please.... 

Watch: Son Ye Jin And Jung Hae In Take Care Of Each Other In “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” Making-Of Video

Son-Ye-Jin-Jung-Hae-In5.jpg

The video shows Son Ye Jin filming at a barbecue restaurant with Lee Hwa Ryong who appears as the deputy department head at her work.

She waited as the crew sets up the scene and got excited at the thought of eating meat. When Jung Hae In arrived on set, she got worried when she saw his bare feet and told him to put on socks.

Jung Hae In then asked Son Ye Jin if she ate a sandwich earlier, and they talked about their previous meal with the director.

Referring to Jung Hae In by his character’s name, Son Ye Jin joked, “The director and Joon Hee ate all of it, so I ate a little. I would’ve eaten more if I knew Joon Hee was going to pay. I thought that I was paying and ate a little.”

More https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/30/watch-son-ye-jin-jung-hae-take-care-pretty-noona-buys-food-making-video/

8 hours ago, jesskitkat said:

Hahaha lol!!  Agree with all the previous comments and looking forward to some!!  Though that kiss in the elevator when she grabs him was getting there :wink:  Stunned the Ahjumma's for sure :)

But I seriously think he needs to stop calling her or referring to her as "Noona"!!  She might have been his "Noona" before but he made a choice to take it in a different direction, and regardless of age, he needs to now stop calling her "Noona" !!

8 hours ago, sweetseptember said:

Yeahh , some korean dramas has very hot/passionate kisses so Why cant they have it too? ? At least one, please.... 

Yup!  Misty comes to mind :wink:

Also, saw this thread is moving slower now....  I normally always found it among the top 3, but this time I had to actually look for it on "Page 2" :o which I at least have never experienced since the drama started!

Not that it matters but just saying......    :)

1 hour ago, silvermine said:

Also, saw this thread is moving slower now....  I normally always found it among the top 3, but this time I had to actually look for it on "Page 2" :o which I at least have never experienced since the drama started!

Not that it matters but just saying......    :)

I think it's just because all we can do now and wait and see the awfulness that JA's mother is... Nothing to speculate about because we all know she is going to be a big richard simmons.

Now, I am curious as to why the father comes back - perhaps he feels bad and after KS's phone call, he wants to see them. But then what?

@silvermine @carolinedl, it's  moving slow because we are all busy seeking psychotherapy to emotionally prepare for next episodes and the near ending of this drama. I hope PD-nim will make dinosaur mom in danger (ie. Like having a big rock drops onto mom's head), and JH happens to be there to save her and we'll all have happy ending. The ep 11 preview was heart broken. Seriously, are there any psychologist here in this thread? I need help!!! What do I do if this drama ends?

21 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

I think it's just because all we can do now and wait and see the awfulness that JA's mother is... Nothing to speculate about because we all know she is going to be a big richard simmons.

Now, I am curious as to why the father comes back - perhaps he feels bad and after KS's phone call, he wants to see them. But then what?

True true - the mother is a Big pain in the you know where !!

The father's role is being played by a famous actor - so it will be a meaty part I guess!! 

Though selfishly, for my part, I want the drama to have more JH - JA interactions rather than all this parental stuff... A little bit here and there is ok - but maybe they could have dragged it a bit more before letting the mother come to know. Played out the bit with the father and brother knowing but not the mother etc. etc.  and given us a bit of laugh when they come to support them while the mother is clueless.  Moot point now anyway.

The mother is already giving me a big headache, now there will be a "selfish father" who left to deal with too! Of course the angle may be his life after leaving was not that great after all and he has been waiting for an opportunity to re-ignite parental love with his older children.... Hope there is no terminal illness angle...All speculation at this stage anyway....

I enjoyed the parts where only Geum Bora amongst the colleagues knew about the romance and was having a whale of a time egging Ms. Kang.   Wouldn't have minded if all that had stretched more with other scenarios thrown in.  The revelation to the colleagues came in a bit too early for my liking - they were fun moments when it was still a secret (purely my opinion)....

9 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

@silvermine @carolinedl, it's  moving slow because we are all busy seeking psychotherapy to emotionally prepare for next episodes and the near ending of this drama. I hope PD-nim will make dinosaur mom in danger (ie. Like having a big rock drops onto mom's head), and JH happens to be there to save her and we'll all have happy ending. The ep 11 preview was heart broken. Seriously, are there any psychologist here in this thread? I need help!!! What do I do if this drama ends?

Hahaha so true!! I am also dreading the drama ending!!  But I am also fearful about the ending.  I feel it has to be a happy ending but also a bit fearful - would not want the director to make any big dramatic points......

Just continue with the good ride it has been so far (Mom not withstanding)!!

Here is a birth secret comes in place: JH's father left his ex wife, KS, and JH because he was pressured by JH's rich and famous grandparents. To them, JH's father was no match for their precious daughter. So he hided this fact from his children and moved to Canada. His wife passed away of broken heart. Now he comes back and tells them the truth because he couldn't stand seeing JH's suffering. JH's grandparents are getting old and now looking for their grandchildren. After Dinasour mom found out how rich and famous JH's family is, she will be happy and accept him. And they will continue having sweet couple moments for us to enjoy :tongue: 

Archived