Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

JA's parents are talking. Appa is trying to defend them, saying they love each other. Gosh she is so annoying... 

JH is at his place. KS is there too, drinking beer. 

Gosh I miss seeing JH and JA together. They've only talked on the phone in this episode...

KS leaves a d waits outside his door. She is worried. 

She goes back to her house. She makes a phone call. I think she might be calling her dad? She hangs up. She calls again. I think I saw Canada on her phone? A man answers and KS says it is KS. He asks what the problem is. She is screaming at him because he does not care. He hangs up. KS cries... :bawling:

JH is on the phone with JA again... JA asks why he is not sleeping and he says he wants to see her too much. She says she wants to see him too. They are both drinking beer. Gosh can't.they just meet and love each other?...

Ha, she goes out!!! Yassa!!! He he

She is going over, finally! JH is tidying his place a bit. 

Kmma goes in JA room and sees she is not there.

JA runs over to JH's arms. They kiss. 

Taxi arriving at JH's place. Omma gets out. She waits for the elevator. Arrives at their floor and walks over to JH's house. 

Clothes are all over JH's place. 

Omma rings the bell.

End of episode. 

Preview: some cute moments but lots of trouble ahead at the company and with Omma. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 7

OMO OMO OMO... THAT MOTHER IS REALLY A richard simmons AND A SNAKE!!!!:angry:

I'm proud of JH!! He's a truly and considerate boyfriend/husband and that preview say it all!!!B)

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 3

preview ep.11.  I think JA mom is  a demoness.  what is her problem?  she started beating JH now.  :angry:

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 4

I feel so bad for JH and his noona. His Noona is frustrated because she can't do anything to help JH ( when it comes to family background) so he won't be easily belittled by other parents for their daughter. She doesn't want her baby brother to get hurt so she's also suffering so much inside. JA's mother is just sooo bad. She doesn't care about other's feelings. She thinks she's the one right all the time. Everyone is suffering because of her words. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 8

i thot i was strong enuf to see eomma's richard simmons, but i dont. can we speed to ahead to when her ruckus dies? :(

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

Honestly JA's mom must go seing a doctor not JH !

Elle est maladeee ... this woman !!!!

I understand that parents think a lot and worry a lot about their chidren's future but ....

she cross the line...........red line this time !

she bits everyone : her children and other's too ...JH What the hell !

The way she acts pushing her daughter quickly in JH's arms hahahaha !

this ahjuma.. if she lives here in france, I'll call the police right away :grin:

she really richard simmons me off haizzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

JA and her mother fight.

Mother: How dare you raise your voice! What do you think you did right that you raise your voice! After doing something so terrible!
Mother: What? You’re going to date? Do you think that’s just something to say? How dare you with your little brother?
JA: Why is he my little brother? Is he a son that mom gave birth to?
Mother: Do you think a child is had only by going through birthing pains? Huh? A child that one has accepted into one’s heart is also one’s child. To Mom and Dad, he’s a son just like Seung Ho is!
JA: Not to me! To me, Joon Hee is just the man that I like. That’s all.
JA: Ow!
Mother: What? Man? Joon Hee? This… this thing doesn’t even know to be ashamed. Oh. Oh, okay. Just keep going on like that. Fine, we’ll have to see who wins then.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 11

Just now, diane90 said:

I understand that parents think a lot and worry a lot about their chidren's future but ....

this ahjuma.. if she lives here in france, I'll call the police right away :grin:

she really richard simmons me off haizzzzzzzzzzz

Yes, she really crossed the line. What she's doing isn't concern and love for a daughter anymore. She's selfish and mean. She just want a good family background husband  for JA so she has something to brag about on her friends.  These things really happen in real life. One reason why I like this drama because of it's very realistic approach. These are situations that some really experience in real life but they keep it to themselves and suffer inside. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 5

Thank you very much for the translations! One thing I don't get it but still find it very funny - who is richard simmons and why describe him similar with JA mom? Please please explain to me, thanks!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

24 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

preview ep.11.  I think JA mom is  a demoness.  what is her problem?  she started beating JH now.  :angry:

OMG how sad to see him beaten by JA's mom, especially the scene in the preview when he protects her from being beaten by her mother. He's so afraid that his beloved will be hurt therefore he is shielding her. The kiss in the last scene of the preview is so sad yet beautiful. I don't get it why the mother had to be that angry just because her daughter was dating her friend's son. If it's because JH's family is not rich, at least JH has a stable job and he seems so serious about the relationship and wants to be responsible regarding JA. JA is also not young anymore, so the candidates of men for JA are not that wide anymore compared when she was younger. So what's the matter? What is so wrong that she has to be that angry. It is not that he is the son of a criminal. There is a man who loves your daughter very much that he dares to risk everything just to protect her and still wants to respect you although your behaviour towards him and his family is really not worth to be respected. If it is because she has raised JH as her own son, it becomes quite unreasonable. I don't think she is that nice. Yes she often cooks for them and visits them and something like that but she also badmouths them in front of her family. What kind of mother to badmouth her children? JA's mother OMG. But I think JA's mother issue will be done by episode 12 and for the rest of the episodes I think it will be about the workplace politics. I am not trying to compare or finding similarities in this drama and Secret Love Affair which was directed by PD Ahn Pan Suk, but in the remaining episodes of Secret Love Affair was about the disclosure of the corruption and wrongdoings of the female lead and it became the climax of the story. Waiting eagerly for next week's episodes

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

I completely missed the live. I woke up just as it ended, Ah my life :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, diane90 said:

she slapped him too:cry:.. ohhh how dare youu ajumma:angry:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2

JA's father comes home and makes things worse for JA's mother. LOL

SH: Mom found out that Joon Hee and Jin Ah are dating, and there’s been a total ruckus.
SH: Ow! Ow!
Father: Dad is going in. Mi Yeon!
SH: Oh, geez.
(Father goes into the BR singing.)
Father: Jin Ah and Joon Hee, I’ve given them permission.
SH: Mom, water, water.
Father: The youngsters are dating each other. Hm? So, what’s the problem?
Mother: What is he saying, that human being? What are you permitting?
Father: Is there a reason they can’t? They say they like each other, there’s no reason to stop them.
Mother: So, what you’re saying is that everyone except me knew about this thing about Jin Ah?
Father: Because you were the last to know, you’re aggravated. I was the first to know.
Mother: That mouth of yours!
SH: Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom!
SH: Are you okay? Are you okay? Oh really.
Mother: Is Mom dying?
SH: Let me see. Let me see.

JA: I didn’t cry. Really. I told her that we’ll talk about this again later. Mom was too startled and taken aback. I think that’s why she reacted that way. Oh, that’s right. Yes. You, too. Don’t feel bad. And, be understanding of her as well. Yes.
SH: Noona! Noona! (bursting into JA’s room) Come out quickly!
JA: I’ll call you back.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 9

1 minute ago, bugcie said:

Yes, she really crossed the line. What she's doing isn't concern and love for a daughter anymore. She's selfish and mean. She just want a good family background husband  for JA so she has something to brag about on her friends.  These things really happen in real life. One reason why I like this drama because of it's very realistic approach. These are situations that some really experience in real life but they keep it to themselves and suffer inside. 

Same here.. my mom is similar with JA mom's character but she's not as mean or crazy like her. My mom doesn't like my hubby when i decided to marry him. She wants me to marry someone successful & rich so she can brag to my relatives and her friends. But too bad my hubby doesn't meet her expectations. She doesnt object our marriage but I know she doesn't like it. She would still talk to him but just like strangers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 14

We could stand watching Lee Gyu Min until ep 8, we surely can stand watching this crazy mum for the next couple of episodes. 

Actually me crying in the corner, and blame myself why i watch another on-going drama. I hate the waiting game when the huge problem arise LOL.

Thank you @stroppyse @carolinedl and @pad-hari for the trans, recap and video.

Those pervert will totally be going down and drag SY if she keep doing things that only benefit her.

this kiss for the next episode, so sadd yet so understanding

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, jesskitkat said:

Same here.. my mom is similar with JA mom's character but she's not as mean or crazy like her. My mom doesn't like my hubby when i decided to marry him. She wants me to marry someone successful & rich so she can brag to my relatives and her friends. But too bad my hubby doesn't meet her expectations. She doesnt object our marriage but I know she doesn't like it. She would still talk to him but just like strangers.

Yes, my mom is also the same. I know almost every moms will want it for their daughters to marry the men that can make their daughters happy and not think too much about financial issues. My mom is also the same towards my future brother in law. He is still not successful although he has reached the age of 33 but he is really kind and caring towards my older sister so she gave in. However, she does not accept him 100% but of course she does not act like JA's mother. My mother is nice towards my future brother in law and does not involve in anything regarding their relationship. She really does not do anything, it is just she does not accept him 100% and I can understand that. Maybe for a drama, they have to make her (JA's mother) to be somewhat dramatic lol so it will create tension and conflict to tell

• Like 6
  • Sad 7

Episode 11 preview. Including both naver link  and YT clip.

http://tv.naver.com/v/3124134

JH: Dating Jin Ah noona is not a mistake.
Mother: You can’t meet my standards.
JA: Why do you keep saying things are fine every day? Why?
JA: You can get angry. You can curse my mom out.
Gong: Did Yoon Jin Ah come?
BR: This is being done for your sake, so if it’s just talk, then what do you want to do about it?
Gong: We have to find out who has been bothered by Director Nam.
Jung: Oh, Yoon Jin Ah.
KS: Let’s not hit the child.
JH: Should I call you brother-in-law?
SH: Brother-in-law? Fine.
KS: He’s my little brother.
JA: He’s my boyfriend.
KS: Father has come.
JH: What’s the point of meeting him and listening to him? What does he want?
JA: Who else would be so thoughtful of me, even while enduring his own difficulties?
JA: I lied, so what?!
Mother: Move! You, move! I said get out of the way!
JH: I’m fine. Fine.
JA: I’m fine as well. I can endure everything.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 14

Can anyone tell me whos the girl at 0:28? I dont think its KS noona since shes clearly wear a different color of clothes.  :blink:

Preview

Spoiler

Isit perhaps his ex-gf??? omona....  :fearful:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2