[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't the picture Ye Jin recently posted on her IG was the scene where JA was "deleting memories" of his ex. Remember when JH run to her to check and saw JA is still holding on the red umbrella he gave. He made fun of JA that time because she couldn't let go of the umbrella and that was their first date too. Right?

So if I'm correct, then the photo has nothing to do with the drama's ending. :) I really really hope too that we will get a happily ever after ending. All the lessons we got from the drama about genuine love will go for nothing if they will not end up together. Just my opinion. hehe

21 minutes ago, bugcie said:

Isn't the picture Ye Jin recently posted on her IG was the scene where JA was "deleting memories" of his ex. Remember when JH run to her to check and saw JA is still holding on the red umbrella he gave. He made fun of JA that time because she couldn't let go of the umbrella and that was their first date too. Right?

So if I'm correct, then the photo has nothing to do with the drama's ending. :) I really really hope too that we will get a happily ever after ending. All the lessons we got from the drama about genuine love will go for nothing if they will not end up together. Just my opinion. hehe

The pic was taken during this... I don't know what they're doing.. 

49 minutes ago, ELlovelyz said:

The pic was taken during this... I don't know what they're doing.. 

ohhh so maybe the reason why theyre all together is that this is their last shooting day. Oh my!!! 

At this week's press conference, they said that they had seven more filmings left.

They have some free day in the week, haven't they? I suppose (or I hope) that they'll finish shooting at the end of the next week (so we'd have some new "spoiler pics" from fans :wink:).

14 hours ago, jus-ash said:

I am NOT a big fan of KS (actually find her a tad irritating) ...but her 2 crying/sad scenes were quite spot on.

Watching how all KS seems to do is drink and drink when at home every episode ... or call her brother ... she really doesn't do much about her own life, beyond the coffee shop.

And being the big sister with the huge responsbility of a brother = WHY should she be the parent to be responsible for WHO he chooses to date? (Oma is damn double-faced about how she holds KS accountable, and trying to manipulate the situation while proclaiming the 'we're all family' card).

I think that is the point: she does not do much with her own life because she had to work so hard when her mom died. JH mentionned she should date and be happy but she says she does not want to. She does not trust men. I think she is scared that she'll be stuck with a man like her father. So she works, drinks and secludes herself. JA is really her only friend.

I do agree that her acting was great in the last episode, and it's been quite good from the beginning in all retrospect. It's just that her character is so sad in many ways...

@jus-ash I like your scenario and it seems that it could happen this way.

That said - it is quite common in countries outside the US for children to leave the house only when they get married. Like in a lot of countries, you don't move out when you go to University like in the US. Because there are no dorms for Unis, you tend to stay at home when you go to University because, well, you don't earn money yet so how can you afford rent? I am not too shocked by that; though it's true that she could have moved out since she earns a salary.

@luvhollandlop I agree! I think that their father's behavior has to do with it. Plus, Omma was a friend of JH's mother too. In a collective culture, you are responsible for your parents' behaviors... But I also think that the whole social status does play a role. It's like an accumulation of things, negative things that KS and JH had and still have no control over but which influence their lives.

JA's mom is really awful, but she does represent a current reality in Korea and in some other countries... That is the sad part of it all...

34 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

lol...they should cast JHI in running man...i'm so thrilled if they do...hehe..since their filming ended already...why not they he start to join variety shows as well :D as for SYJ..she's been to RM before. i have to admit...i watch few rounds of something in the rain first before started to watch running man every monday...hahaha...

5 hours ago, Grenna said:

Reveal hidden contents

these gifs are adorable:heart:

Reveal hidden contents

wow...he looks dashing in here :D goddess yejin as always

2 hours ago, mandy77777 said:

According to the article, Jun Hee's father will appear next episode.  

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=022&aid=0003269674

The filming hasn't ended yet. I read that it will be finished by beginning of May.  Yesterday they still filmed at night time.  

Kim Chang-wan, 'Beautiful Lady Who Buys Me Food'

2018.04.30 @11:32 amke I warmed Like to asses

Actor Kim Chang-wan (pictured) appears as a father in a role of 'Pretty Lady who buys me food'. 

According to OSEN, Kim Chang-wan will appear on the 11th broadcast on the 4th of next month on the JTBC drama 'Pretty Lady who buys me food'. 

Seo Kyun Sun and Seo Jun-hee are in a situation where their father remarries with another woman and is overseas after his mother left the world. 

On the 28th broadcast, Seo Kyung-sung called her father, and his father asked her if she would hang up on the telephone, leaving only a firm answer to "Let's call next time." 

Seo Jun-hee's love for Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) and Seo Jun-hee are known to the people around him. 

On the other hand, 'The beautiful lady who buys me food' is a drama about the love that two man and woman who fell in love fall in love, and it is broadcasted every Friday and Saturday at 11:00 pm. 

News Team chunjaehm@segye.com
Photos = Han Yun-jong reporter 

Given Ji An's mother's temperment, I could already predict that at the moment of realization /revelation that Ji An and Jun Hee were involved, the mother would physically strike out, first hitting the closest target, namely her son, and then encountering Ji An in her bedroom and whacking/punching her shoulders then a smack on the head. This physical abuse bothers me. I will suspect that this is a cultural practice as evidenced by its existence in many dramas, however, it still is disturbing.  The mother is more physically demonstrable and if you will notice, Ji An also strikes Jun Hee  sometimes as an affectionate gesture and sometimes not. In My Husband Oh Jak Doo, the female lead character Seung Joo also hits a lot.  This physical abuse applied to any age is of course unacceptable and to see this practiced and condoned especially between adults who should make conscious choices,  this display and in this drama by the mom and even Ji An makes me wince. I apologize but I felt that the mom's sprained wrist/arm was due justice for her uncontrollable and angry behavior.

Sometimes i wonder...there's so many kiss scenes right...so its like almost everyday they need to kiss each other during filming period...but when all of these end...will they really not feeling anything? Lol... wahhh... they need to be mentally prepared especially haein bcoz there's so many of his "first" experience in this project...hehe...first lead role...first airplane kiss...sigh~...

Archived