[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dramaninja Yes we can see also him saying "apatheia" to himself lot more :lol:

The subbed episode are out but don't want to spoil by speaking much.Everyone enjoy it :D

The drama was no.1 in it time slot :DIts praising DH and whole cast for it.You don't feel bore at all during watching it which is big thing.

Felt bad for cha sun-hee i mean how mean is her sis :(

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201803040748210410

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=949598&_REFERER=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.daum.net%2Fnate%3Fq%3D%EC%B0%A9%ED%95%9C%EB%A7%88%EB%85%80%EC%A0%84%26w%3Dtot%26tvkey%3D81614%26rtmaxcoll%3DTVP

Thanks for the updates @Annya! I watched twice today, raw and subbed. Have to say even though I didn't understand most of what they said the first time, I got the gist of the story because of their acting. Everyone did so well including and especially the kid. The entire cast is eye candy. RSY's arms and BSB's smile, wow! My favourite look was Sun Hee and Do Hee in school uniform. 

I laughed at the ramen rage scene and the emergency landing scene in the river. Both are based on true events. The VP of Korean air was arrested over a nut rage incident and the emergency landing is obviously based on the Hudson River emergency landing.

I almost cried 5 min into the show but then 2 Da Hae's appeared and I was just in awe - for me that was the best part, i.e. the family dynamics. I saw a bit of Cho Won, Joo Yoo Rin, Jin Dal Rae, and Ah Mo Ne in Sun Hee. Do Hee is Jang Mi Ri reincarnated.

Do Hee is mean to Sun Hee but I think she has a good side, let's wait and see. I hope the drama continues to do well, as it is only ahead by a small margin.

it's really funny and fresh drama, and I'm very sting there little kiss in episode 4 ,,,, I think this drama will be very exciting ..... do you guys enjoy it ??? my longing is really healed ,,, and I often laugh everywhere moment pilot and soo hee ....

is this drama only aired on Saturday?

25 minutes ago, RahmaL said:

it's really funny and fresh drama, and I'm very sting there little kiss in episode 4 ,,,, I think this drama will be very exciting ..... do you guys enjoy it ??? my longing is really healed ,,, and I often laugh everywhere moment pilot and soo hee ....

is this drama only aired on Saturday?

Yeah only on Saturday

51 minutes ago, RahmaL said:

@ELY_397may I request an existing sub link pleaseeee?but is 13% it's a small rating ?? do you mean margin is rating?sorry i'm a little confused:blush:

Hi @RahmaL nice seeing you here again! Can't believe it's been over a year since we watched Best Couple together. Hope you are well.

i mean the drama was first in its time slot but it's only ahead by 2%. Hope it continues to do well and maintains its spot. The pilot is so funny though, his face is like in constant shock and horror. And his arms are just insane, you can't unsee them. They are bigger than Da Hae's thighs.

i can't post the link here, it's against soompi rules. You can search ondramanice or kissasian.:)

For me It was sweet start how kids want to be stewardess since they were kids.How after seeing the dad pass away Do-hee reaction to it was most visible.From that moment i could feel she changed or she doesn't want to be good like her dad becz he ended like that.She saw goodness doesn't bring any goodness to you.While cha sun-hee even though even she is also suffering from same thing like her sis but she try to keep herself happy.Thinking of both sister are so contrast to each other.She gave up her dream for her sis but when she got opportunity her sis ruined it for her.The wedding scene made me cry for her.There is a suspense element to story whats going on not sure.Haha that kiss by that secretary :lol:Yups the kid was smart telling her mom how people are using her goodness and everyone can earn for themself she should focus on her own life and she is happy that she is going to be like do-hee.Hope sister(Do-h) doesn't do anything wrong after waking up since she had her eye on woojin and she used sun-hee name in hospital.Plane was more like family house everything family matter was going on inside it :lol: In turbulence when she falls and opens her eyes :lol:She was so worried to get back home she didn't even know what was happening or she kissed someone bymistake.Her first trip was Dubai let see where its next.Everyone was doing their role.So the drone camera was used to shot plane in water.

I feel as the story moves forward everything will become more interesting.

With sbs slow publicity and no eng article abt drama or anything it did fair well and kbs drama are purposely dragging their high rated drama which should have ended 2 weeks ago.

I forgot abt rules next time ask me to pm u link if anyone want.I will edit the post later.

Thanks Ely for the info on Dramanice for Eng Sub.

It is so enlightening spending 2 hours watching Good Witch, had a wonderful time, laugh till my tummy ache, feeling good after a stressful week. Now looking forward to more episodes.  

[Spoilers]  Good Witch (Pilot) 

Spoiler

201803032201189247_1_20180303220358531.j

1.png

1.png

Naver - My daily: 'Good Witch' first broadcast, Vitality Lee Da Hae Vs Star stewardess Lee Da Hae

1. [+1658, -162] Lee Da Hae changed something about her face right? Am I the only one who find it weird? She looked prettier before

2. [+1278, -106] Even though It's a drama but can a crew trainer pretends to be a crew member? No matter how their faces looked the same, their actions are definitely different, didn't they feel something strange ㅋㅋ

3. [+1080, -173] I turned it right away...Her face has change, I don't see her old face anymore

4. [+679, -107] I watched it with no thoughts but It was fun

5. [+283, -26] I thought she wasn't Lee Da Hae ㅋㅋㅋ Something is wrong with her nose? Anyways, I watched it while thinking who is that actress?

6. [+210, -6] Is that Kang Seok Woo's daughter at the blind date?

7. [+205, -28] I wouldn't recognize Lee Da Hae's face without reading her name ㅜ

8. [+193, -19] Cha Sun Hee's character is so stupid ㅜㅜㅜㅜ It was overdone...

9. [+175, -6] What's with Kang Seok Woo's daughter?

10. [+185, -23] Someone who have passed the airline exam but can't make a call or knows the basics, The writer is pitiful

-cr-

Rating:
GoodWitch: 9.2% | 10.8% | 11% | 11.7%

To the haters, I feel so sorry for them as they have a pessimistic narrow sarcastic life, always want to be seen in power over others, nit picking is their trade mark, they just have darkness in their heart.

Suggest they listen to a verse in the song MIC DROP : Haters gonna hate, Players gonna play, live a life man, good luck.

@Annya, I am here!  It's Da Hae's new drama, I have to come back!  Happy to hear everybody enjoyed the drama, I haven't watched that yet but I will later.  Thank you for thinking about me!

@Tey Ling, I learnt to ignore those negative comments.  Viewers can comment on the actor/actress's acting not their faces, or they can choose not to watch.  If the drama is good and hot, the criticisms will not stop people to watch that.  We actually need those haters to push up the ratings!  As what the director said about Da Hae has strong sense of responsibility, she wants to prove that to the audiences with her acting skill.

SIGH!! Still didn't watch the episodes, hopefully will be able to do that tonight (My internet connection has to fail me when it matters :( ) but I am happy the people here are enjoying it. Happy to read all the posts.

From just some shots and clips, must say wooow!! there are a lot happened in the episodes :D 

Yesterday 4 new dramas premiered both on cable and national TV. Seeing the ratings, I guess it is tough competition between SBS and MBC (The difference in ratings is only 1.3%). MBC Drama also got good reviews and ratings. Hopefully "The Good Witch" keep attracting viewers and people look beyond "the face" of Dahae, lol :wink: :D 

@Tey Ling There are many people or company hired staff who are paid to write such comments.In Chuno they had issue with her nails and in this drama her face then also drama was on No.1 :Dwhich speak more then this stupid paid and fake comments :lol: I am not sure whether u guys know or not their are company who are paid to do such thing(negative comments,like,survey).I don't even feel real drama viewer have time to post comments if someone ask me :) 90% of korean website have ads popup and images on PS if korean netizen are so bothered why don't they criticized that.

Sorry for my rant.

@emok Good to see u.I am sure u will enjoy it too.

Even if someone  acts weird that doesn't mean other will assume it her twin working or lookalsike working.Are we watching same drama for phone call she was thinking more as a mother and not stewardess and she was scolded for it and even action was to be taken on her.Can they watch drama as drama rather then documentary which should be perfect abt everything.

Archived