[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

@apqaria Like ELY said in korea the trend is always going with same drama theme ,but i didn't knew abt other drama.KBS already has a daily drama where lead is twin.Weekend and weekdays audience are different.And i noticed winter olympics is not shown in saturday schedule so will drama air in feb itself on 17th feb since i see olympics on tuesday in SBS.

Hope we soon get a proper news abt it.Even the the drama which is going to air after GW air date is given but our drama date is not.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1.2.2018 at 9:57 PM, Annya said:

The way pic are coming looks like drama has started shooting just now lol.

Since our handsome pilot and ahjushhi pilot are ready and so is our pretty flight stewardess :D I am ready to book my ticket for this flight to takeoff and fly with them :wub: :wink:

According to this post on naver it mentions that Good with will have 24 episode.:)

https://blog.naver.com/urbanworksm/221196386671

I think that the dramas, which were formerly 24 episodes, now correspond to 32 or 40 episodes according to the new system. I thought this drama would be a classic 40-episode family drama. If so, I'm more delighted. ^^

@Annya It has always been mentioned that the drama will air in March even if they didn't mention a certain date.

I saw news today that "Bravo My Life" will end today (3/2) so seems it is cut to 56 episodes instead of 60 since they still prefer not airing anything on Saturday during the whole Olympics time.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201802021521527548&ext=na

About GW updates, I think we should expect getting the script reading pictures this week may be by mid or end of week and may be by next Saturday or early next week we will get our first teaser.

@apqaria So if Bravo my life is ending today then we will get promo tonight :D Lets see i feel that we will get promo tonight :wink:And all picture and poster around next week before drama air if its airing.

I checked sbs schedule it say next weekend they will show olympics from 6pm to 10 .

@feelbora No of episode regarding drama was never cleared first it was 60 then 40 and now 48(30 minute each).As u know they reduce or add no of episode after seeing how well the drama does.

@Annya Don't exactly get what you mean or referring to (my head is confused) but I am ready for anything :D

You know how much I am unsatisfied about getting nothing till now so lets see what they give us, I don't care about complaining anymore since I don't have the energy to do so!!

4 minutes ago, apqaria said:

@Annya Don't exactly get what you mean or referring to (my head is confused) but I am ready for anything :D

You know how much I am unsatisfied about getting nothing till now so lets see what they give us!!

AQ i edited my post don't know why it didn't get it edited :huh: Yups let see.

Is this his look for drama i saw few more pic with star mark on his face and that lipstick same as joker on blog.

6 hours ago, apqaria said:

@Annya Don't think that this is from the drama but who knows :D 

Haha no its from his old drama from JTBC Age of youth 2 lol he should have used a normal look picture for announcing this new drama ,i thought its for this drama :unsure:Even he mentioned march so looks like we will get drama in March -_- Wait and long wait.

Lee da hey updated her IG.Isn't she wearing the uniform who works on gas station type.Its the house wife one character.One wear glasses and other doesn't.Why they always choose glasses to differentiate.

@Annya This is not his official IG account.

And yah, seems the house wife will have all sorts of jobs including working at a gas station.

The difference in characters looks is the glasses and the bangs as well. I guess this is the easy way since it doesn't require major effort for filming preparations to jump from a character to another.

Although there is almost no publicity about the drama till now but it is amazing how it was in the top 10 searched dramas on Nate for quite some time early in the morning in Korea and the only one which is not airing yet among the list.

I thought there was something new released which I don't know about but I don't quite find anything :D 

Lt7R6J7.png

Instead of blank page now drama's name image is used.The cap in picture remind me of bewitched :lol: So 3rd march is the day lets get our ticket and board the plane :wink:

f17209b3e7e0b1f7aa46aabc0ba7f51ac8a4f38e

Its good drama is buzzing before it air does international search count too.

On naver its on 41no right now.:)

OMG promo is out that why its buzzing :D:wub:

@apqaria Doesn't the drama gives funny vibes :DWhether its teaser or promo or trailer finally we got something atleast the date of drama airing.Looks like teaser was shoot just few days ago.Are we going to get other teaser for other twin sister too or the story focus around the flight.S twin sister.

It came out around same time when u must be online that's the reason it was in nate top 7,i thought what made the drama to come in top 40 in naver too.

@Annya The teaser is published only 8 hours ago so not really at the time it was in Top 10 but anyway, it is good that people was curious about the drama at that time whatever the reason is :D 

And yah, finally we got something, sometimes the scenes in the teaser have scenes that may not be in the drama itself but we will have to see that. In this teaser, I think this is the housewife while pretending to be her twin sister since she is panicking and all as the plane fly :D 

But don't worry we should get more of the characters in action in future previews :wink: 

Nice and funny teaser! Dahae looks scared on the plane and our captain is looks dashing in shades and pilot uniform. I like to see DH paired with older actors and from the teaser they look compatible already. 

Thanks for the updates!

Archived