[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

Was holding hand always so romantic but why i feel romantic abt it only in this drama.:blush:They all were wearing light blue too  :wub:

Edit:

It would have been better if WJ would have asked real DH to cook infront of him lol.

On drama site fan asked for season 2 of drama :DThe next season can focus on more airlines issue and WJ and SH life.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Annya said:

Was holding hand always so romantic but why i feel romantic abt it only in this drama.:blush:They all were wearing light blue too  :wub:

You are not the only one! For me, holding hands in this drama is like kissing in other dramas. Da-Hae has much more skinship in her other dramas and they are romantic too but here even if they are only holding hands my heart races. I think it’s to do with the tension in their relationship and the intensity on RSY’s face when he looks at her.

From now on, I want all future Dahae's costars to look at her with furrowed eyebrows like RSY :wub:  (slaps own forehead like @supergal99:D

2 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

You are not the only one! For me, holding hands in this drama is like kissing in other dramas. Da-Hae has much more skinship in other dramas and they are romantic too but here even if they are only holding hands my heart races. I think it’s to do with the tension in their relationship plus the intensity on RSY’s face when he looks at her.  :wub:

Me too :heart:It feel so romantic thousand time better then any bed scene.I rewatched those scene so many time and offcourse since both WJ and SH are similar there innocence in romance is so sweet.

I was so angry yesterday the whole episode was ending and there was no WJ and SH scene :angry:

SH seriously think she acts as DH, i thought till now she realized she is acting exactly opposite to DH.When she asked OTY this i can't stop laughing seriously.

image.jpg

@Annya and @ELY_397 Actually even them calling each other name or look to each others eyes is enough to make my heart race  :blush: I think it is mainly thanks to how much both RSY and Dahae embraced their characters and their love for each other that even the small action make you feel that love. And it is even more incredible how you can feel the total opposite for WJ and DH scenes :frown:

@Jonah Kyle Welcome here ^^ Happy reading your post :)  

Despite my problems with the direction and editing but yah, the production team and actors are surely doing a marvelous job with those twin scenes despite the very tight schedule they are having right now specially with how many of those scenes we are getting which may not be the case in other productions with twin or multi-characters. I didn't personally expect to see so much confrontation scenes between the twins in the drama.

I want OTY to record how real DH behave with her colleague in work place and send it to SH plsss.I don't get it why SH takes all this crap from DH,while DH clearly speaks her mind and motive.DH always took advantage of her since she let her do that.I was angry on SH becz of them WJ is suffering the most even got slapped from his parent.Does SH thinks if she reject WJ then DH and WJ will be happily married.If they get married due to DH corrupt nature WJ image will ruin too.Hope she teach her sister a lesson next week and real SH joins oneair and not DH.

@apqaria Like u said i want WJ to know truth soon and all 3 of them working together to remove OTR from her post and clear CEO name too.I feel sad he is left out.I wish drama had 4 episode to end instead of 2.

19 hours ago, Annya said:

I don't get it why SH takes all this crap from DH,while DH clearly speaks her mind and motive.

She does believe she can make her change. Even if she do wrong to her, she still cares about her and want to protect her as her sister. Yah it is frustrating to watch but I do know people in real life who are exactly like that. They aren't stupid and they do know the shortcomings of their siblings but they believe they can be better and still help them whenever they request help or face any problem even if they treat them badly or don't appreciate their help afterwards. They do believe it is their responsibility as a brother/sister to help and protect their siblings.

But yah, there is a point when you can't avoid facing/hurting your siblings to actually make them realize their wrong doings and that is exactly what SH realized at last (or so I hope) I hope she goes all out as Sun Hee (not pretending to be DH) and face them all.

On 4/28/2018 at 6:08 PM, dramaninja said:

DH is quite stupid all it takes is one person to expose you, right treat the person that knows the most like crap? She is not smart at all.

She isn't stupid but she don't believe SH can really go all out facing her. She sees herself as more superior and better than SH and obviously underestimate SH and what she can actually do.

On 4/28/2018 at 4:38 PM, ELY_397 said:

I understand they don't want to give any hints away but that preview is not even a preview at all.

I am sure they also didn't have enough footage for a proper preview since they are on a very tight schedule now but hopefully we should get a longer preview before next episode. May be by tomorrow but still I don't think they will reveal that much too.

Just finished watching yesterday’s episodes and come here right away. Wow, it took me an hour to went through all the posts after the episodes have aired!

I’m also mad with the PD of not revealing the truth between SH and DH to WJ.  I felt so upset when I saw WJ was still in the dark even at the end of yesterday’s episodes.  WE DON’T WANT TO WAIT ANYMORE!!!  I’m so frustrated to see him questioning himself again and again.  Yes  @Annya, I almost jumped when I heard DH sang that song!  WHAT?  Oh please, that’s about time not to torture our WJ!  WE WANT SWEET MOMENT!!!

DH is soooo evil up to this point. I agree @ELY_397 I don’t want the writer to end the drama with that’s the plan of DH to clarify her dad’s reputation. That’s not convincing at all!  Otherwise the title should be called “Good Witches”  If DH is that bad, she should deserve the punishment.  Put in jail but not died though! 

Happy to see the rating had gone up to double digit!  :)

12 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

You are not the only one! For me, holding hands in this drama is like kissing in other dramas. Da-Hae has much more skinship in her other dramas and they are romantic too but here even if they are only holding hands my heart races. I think it’s to do with the tension in their relationship and the intensity on RSY’s face when he looks at her.

From now on, I want all future Dahae's costars to look at her with furrowed eyebrows like RSY :wub:  (slaps own forehead like @supergal99:D

*ouch ouch!* omo @ELY_397 why is dat when u slap yr forehead is like u are slapping mine? :wacko:

Heee.. talk about eyebrows how about these ? What kind of eyebrows ?:blink:

*Twisted eyebrows*:tongue:

bPKil2v.jpg

(Poor captain muscle wawaaa)

53 minutes ago, emok said:

WE DON’T WANT TO WAIT ANYMORE!!!  I’m so frustrated to see him questioning himself again and again.

Ok ok chill.. the truth will definitely be out ...erhm.. yap coz itz the finale!

*dum dum dum*

nZzN6t1.jpg

Spoiler

YLJaBFc.jpg

Thks to angry bird OTR's tipoff

:grimace:

Ops ops... pardon me chingus... imagination running wild coz tz Monday Blues...huhuuuu... 

12 hours ago, Annya said:

Edit:

It would have been better if WJ would have asked real DH to cook infront of him lol.

On drama site fan asked for season 2 of drama :DThe next season can focus on more airlines issue and WJ and SH life.

Poke @Annya sooo cute right? all 3 of them wearing blue tops -> juz like a real family. Pdnim sure knows how to tease us.:tongue:

Btw for me itz better if they extend 2 eps. (Full of sweet moments) rather than Season 2.  Hahahaaa...:lol:

Ugggh, I made the mistake of reading through comments on this board before downloading the episodes and now I just want to save everything for one marathon once the series ends next week (if I'm happy with the ending, that is).

I cannot believe they're using the age-old trope of a missing diary to get away with something. I sure hope DH's antics at the end of the episode was enough to clue WJ in. I'll be furiously pulling my hair in disappointment if he ends up confused (AGAIN!!!) by the first half of next week's finale.

Sucking up to OTR by destroying your sister's food truck is the final straw for me in believing DH will ever get redemption. I don't think she'll ever learn. Once again, I re-iterate my belief that death is the only way out for her, OTR and CKM. A prison sentence will be too kind of a punishment considering how lenient Korea's system is. 

after watching with sub, I'm so very curious who is the 2nd largest shareholder ???? what is the old lady who vomited on the plane assisted by sh ???? what kind of richard simmons oty have to fight otr ??? and what is the proof of difference dh and sh that is not written in diary that can prove dh which used is sh ?? ? omg why is it monday ??????????? I am just amazed with sh ex-husband who is now very sensitive to the difference of both of them ... is he the person who will dismantle this disguise ?? or cho rong sweet children and smart like a detective who will be a hint of love wj:glasses:

I want WJ to know he did fall in love with SH not DH and put the pieces of the twin-switcheroo-puzzle together now!  I think WJ needs some flight turbulence to seriously knock some major sense into him that the sisters may have switched out on him!  He could see through that it was SH pretending to be DH at the union press conf and the next day real DH disbanded the union!  Come on WJ get those little gray cells working pronto to get to the truth and be in the know already!!!   calling @supergal99 to take WJ on a super flight :D we need the blue-tops-real-family together for reals already like yesterday after making food and touching and holding hands while tucking in co-pilot CR.  loved those gifs!  thank you :heart:

before I watched subbed episodes, I got some frustrations out after seeing the clips and reading comments here during and after the show aired.   SH still needs to change the code to her home.  WJ should know by now the difference in how he feels when he's with SH and DH separately.  He was able to tell it was SH acting as DH he saved from OTR's minions, so the "twisted eyebrows" is him not feeling anything though DH knows all about first date.   ooh OTY may be getting new mom :wink: DH's mom visited OTY's dad by herself..at least someone's dating, even if in prison. lol  this mom didn't reprimand her daughter DH at all.  I think she also knows WJ fell for SH not DH, but she let engagement happen and now a wedding? :rolleyes:

oh the other thing I want to pick at is WJ telling SH to take CR and go out secretly when the others arrived to work for their in flight meal plan presentation.  why hide her?  I think I know why but still why?  ok may be I'm still frustrated that I'm not making sense!  next week our Show better deliver some Capt Song, SH and co-pilot CR in flight as the end scene or something including CR.  She is the major shipper of Capt Song and SH they cannot leave her out.  SunJin-Muscle couple Fighting!:wub:

SH needs to be the one to tell him at this point  she is as much as fault for not telling him when she know  he was in the process of figuring it out.

DH would not have power here if SH came clean a long time ago.

Like I said  I am pretty disgusted with everyone involve in this  WJ does not deserve to be toyed with like this,its like the whole family is playing him.All but hsi cute co-pilot off course she is just a kid.

Who is actually behind Hoseok Holdings? OPP mentioned the president hasn't been for decades. Could it be someone that SH has helped unknowingly in the past? Or maybe someone related to WJ's birth parents? Arggghhh, I just want someone to knock OTR off her pedestal and drag her through the mud (can she take CKM and DH with her?:D).

2 hours ago, roseysjournal said:

I cannot believe they're using the age-old trope of a missing diary to get away with something.

lesson from the drama -- don't be stupid and leave your diary around especially when you know you have a snoopy family, troublesome siblings etc. if you have one of those, at least get a locked diary. or better, keep your thoughts about your love life and any other secrets to yourself. ^_^

@emok Although i know ldh is playing both but that ILU DH scene sitting on lap was puke worth to watch,When WJ said that it felt like each word for killing him for inside.

@roseysjournal Its better to pull real DH hair atleast truth will be out. :lol:

@supergal99 Even if they have last 25minute episode for WJ and SH i will be happy :D

@Lmangla :lol:

Looking at location hope OTR didn't kidnapped SH after she came to know what she did.

I have to realize that OTY has never imagined that WJ actually fell in love with SH hence he never told him. We always have to remember the story from OTY's perspective:

- He met SH on the flight to Seoul for the first time. Sure, she came from Dubai, yet OTY is unaware about the timing, when SH started to act as DH. 

- Secondly, when OTY began being interested in SH, WJ did the same... yet OTY had never witnessed how WJ would behave in front of the real DH. He only knew that WJ was determined to remain single. That's why when WJ showed interest in SH without knowing her true identity, OTY wasn't sure if WJ had started being interested in DH/SH before the switch or after. Nevertheless, since WJ kept calling her DH, this reinforced his belief that WJ was really after DH.

- When OTY gave him a hint (after hurting WJ) by saying that if he knew the truth, he wouldn't be able to handle, it clearly showed that in his mind WJ was really after DH but hadn't realized about the switch.  

SH and WJ are happy with having 2 + 1 (CR) = 3 children.

-BCD and JYB have children and happy together.

-OTR and CKM together and happy to have children.

-OTY and BCJ live together and happy.

-DH who will find the man who loves him and has children and lives happy.

- all grandparents happy with his grandchildren.

-the company and employees live prosperously.

The drama will end in peace. (Drama MELO for headache and feeling pain) .PDNIM spectators need food (LOVE ACTUALLY).

I think OTY knows that WJ likes fakeDH.

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I have to realize that OTY has never imagined that WJ actually fell in love with SH hence he never told him. We always have to remember the story from OTY's perspective:

- He met SH on the flight to Seoul for the first time. Sure, she came from Dubai, yet OTY is unaware about the timing, when SH started to act as DH. 

- Secondly, when OTY began being interested in SH, WJ did the same... yet OTY had never witnessed how WJ would behave in front of the real DH. He only knew that WJ was determined to remain single. That's why when WJ showed interest in SH without knowing her true identity, OTY wasn't sure if WJ had started being interested in DH/SH before the switch or after. Nevertheless, since WJ kept calling her DH, this reinforced his belief that WJ was really after DH.

- When OTY gave him a hint (after hurting WJ) by saying that if he knew the truth, he wouldn't be able to handle, it clearly showed that in his mind WJ was really after DH but hadn't realized about the switch.  

After OTY found out about real identity of fakeDH, he also knows that WJ has no clue about the real identity of fakeSH, hence he said "he won't be able to handle it". But after realDH returned, OTY literally encouraged WJ to continue pursuing realDH, since he can then have fakeDH aka SH for himself. He even congratulated WJ for his engagement, and kept encouraging WJ to pursue realDH. When he sees that WJ is struggling, he purposely informed WJ that SH and OTY are going out! I think it is safe to say that OTY knows that WJ likes SH, but he wants to make sure he goes after DH instead to leave the path clear for himself. 

When WJ just got slapped by his dad after confessing that he likes someone else, OTY confronted him infront of the share house and said something to the effect of "first my mom, now her; why do you always want to take things away from me ; this is a similar line he said in the earlier episodes when fakeDH was reading some books in DongHae airlines, and the 2 guys were watching her from afar. He said something like "you took my mom (as in WJ was at her side when she was dying) and now I won't back down regarding fakeDH". 

Anyway, I hope WJ is clever enough to know that there isn't anything going on between OTY and SH - while OTY claims he is going out with SH, SH herself says that she is trying to get back together with BCD. I hope he realises that OTY is smoking him...

=====

4 hours ago, Annya said:

@emok

I wonder that necklace that she is wearing .. is it the same as the necklace that was abandoned by the victim that SH's dad tried to save (tried to upload image but somehow its not working).. Although I have no idea how it fits into the plot..

Im sorry if this has been mentioned before.. only started reading this thread since episode 32 and I didn't want to read the first 60 pages in this forum ^^ll

========

On a different note, I'm impatiently waiting for WJ to put all the pieces of information together! I mean seriously! The man had to show her how to close the plane door, was trying to give her all the food good for brain, played cards with her.. with OTY dropping hints like "she isn't who you think it is" and SH herself saying "I am not DH.." Then suddenly he encountered a complete change in behaviour in his girlfriend... like arggghhhhhh!! Pleaseeee  :bawling:!!

@enslme I want WJ to connect the dot and remember the things its not DH had Alcohol dementia its just that she was SH.The kind angel stewardess who is even running Food Angel truck right now.If he tries to remember she said she is not CDH to him.... but i think meeting DH is stressing him out that he can't remember anything.He feels sorry to real DH becz he think his feeling changed,but he never fell for her in first place.Hope everything wrap up in first episode.

When WJ said SH Pls don't tell me to leave :bawling:I thought its better i call him at my place and tell him truth :lol:

Archived