[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

I hope the picture exists :) and only shippers will recognize them. :ph34r: I feel so protective of the MinWon couple. I want them to announce this themselves and not be outed by Dispatch. 

Off topic..

I still can’t figure out why there wasn’t a MBC Best Couple award 2017. Any thoughts about this?

Best Couple awards in 2015 (quite funny and sensational) and 2016....

https://www.soompi.com/2015/12/30/ji-sung-and-park-seo-joon-win-best-couple-award-at-2015-mbc-drama-awards/

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/30/winners-2016-mbc-drama-awards/

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, beyond17 said:

I hope the picture exists :) and only shippers will recognize them. :ph34r: I feel so protective of the MinWon couple. I want them to announce this themselves and not be outed by Dispatch. 

Off topic..

I still can’t figure out why there wasn’t a MBC Best Couple award 2017. Any thoughts about this?

Best Couple awards in 2015 (quite funny and sensational) and 2016....

https://www.soompi.com/2015/12/30/ji-sung-and-park-seo-joon-win-best-couple-award-at-2015-mbc-drama-awards/

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/30/winners-2016-mbc-drama-awards/

I too don't know. Y there wasn't a best couple award!! Lol!!.. I hoped MinWon wud win n the teaser of nomination will make them blush.. But anyways we got more than we asked for in the awards.. 

1 hour ago, Tanny Tan said:

@autumn1023I just got out of these two ig accounts.  Didn't see anything.  I think it was taken away really fast out of respect. My ig account is now flooded with our couple. Like suddenly shippers aplenty...

It's been like more & more started to give attention to our couple..mmm, could be because of MBC's hug?

5 minutes ago, autumn1023 said:

Yes @Tanny Tan.I checked it more than 10times and there's nothing. My delusional is of the charts..why the pic was so real for me..seems my delulu is off the charts..maybe  I need to see a doctor:blink:

Dont mind me

One question pic was posted by a minwon shipper? If yes then there is possibility but if not then :D

Hi there... wethr on this ship is still enough space for new passenger?.

Have been silent lurker in this thread  since last month, and the sailing seen go straight to the right path. So can't help my self to register my self to this beautiful jorney. 

Beside ft island drummer soon to tied a knot. Hope the cnblue one just follow him soon, with seumwon who we already known for sure.

@beyond17 yeah I'm puzzled too.. But there were the strikes this year right, and HS wasnt promoted alot (which I think was a result of the strikes), I think the lack of best couple may be attributed to that too? Just bad organisation or planning

OR....

They know we know and everyone knows that there is a best REAL couple. Lol

@autumn1023 did u see the pic on your feed or in explore?. Doesnt seem like sth drama couples would post though. Do u remember if there hashtags? Haha

@cyberOV there is always space for those who love our couple! 

1 minute ago, cyberOV said:

Hi there... wethr on this ship is still enough space for new passenger?.

Have been silent lurker in this thread  since last month, and the sailing seen go straight to the right path. So can't help my self to register my self to this beautiful jorney. 

Beside ft island drummer soon to tied a knot. Hope the cnblue one just follow him soon, with seumwon who we already known for sure.

Hii welcome to this ship

Happy that u unlurked yourself!! 

This ship always has place for MinWon lovers.. 

We also hope our drummer guy KMH gets married to HJW.. 

Hope you enjoy your journey here!! 

18 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

@beyond17 yeah I'm puzzled too.. But there were the strikes this year right, and HS wasnt promoted alot as a result (which I think was a result of the strikes), I think the lack of best couple may be attributed to that too? Just bad organisation or planning

OR....

They know we know and everyone knows that there is a best REAL couple. Lol

@autumn1023 did u see the pic on your feed or in explore?. Doesnt seem like sth drama couples would post though. Do u remember if there hashtags? Haha

@cyberOV there is always space for those who love our couple! 

I saw it in my IG feed @lemonysnicket this afternoon when I was checking my IG..  I saw it , I even zooming in and zooming out that pic..very clear pic of our OTP..they didnt wear mask to cover their face, the lady looked a little bit shy but the man was smiling, seems he didnt mind if get caught.

No no..this is not real this is not real..I have no real evidendence

2 hours ago, autumn1023 said:

Few hours ago I saw someone posted in IG,  the figure just very very similar to our couple,HJW -KMH caught in 1 frame they're walking together..the lady wore blue jacket and her face was covered in a furry hoody..the man wore eyeglasses ..caption said let dispatch  reveal it first..this makes my heart stopped..is it true or just my delusional mind?? Anyone see it..or I'm just going overdelulu:blink:

PS. I try to make a screenshoot but the pic is dissapear..pls spare my delusional mind

mianhe chinguya.., did you mean this one ?

bluejacket with furry hoddy

i think they're junsu & hani

@lemonysnicket and @icyphoenix, thanks for the warm welcome. i believe this thread full of warm pepl like uri couple.

3 minutes ago, cyberOV said:

mianhe chinguya.., did you mean this one ?

bluejacket with furry hoddie

imageproxy.php?img=&key=2dbee9df824d5219https://www.instagram.com/p/BdTCQHjhLn8/?taken-by=drama_couples[/img]

i think they're junsu & hani

@lemonysnicket and @icyphoenix, thanks for the warm welcome. i believe this thread full of warm pepl like uri couple.

This was posted long ago.. Before new year.. This is one of dispatch couple.. They hoped that our couple is also announced by dispatch!! 

@autumn1023, its not a big deal chingya, like @lemonysnicket said , we understand your shipper heart. since the mbc award i sometimes did a very ridiculous and childish things. like i keep refresh my ig explore while spell many possibility about uri couple. "if they really dating, there wud be pic 2 of them side by side in this explore, then refresh again while talk to my self, now if the video they'll be marriage this year. :D this couple are drive me so crazy,

p.s : keep editing my previous  post becs dunno how to post ig link, picture, even remove pic from the quote :grimace:

Archived