Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

7 minutes ago, beyond17 said:

Welcome @cyberOV :D 

Sorry you have problems editing. I can give you a link about posting instagram pictures and removing pictures from quotes (I better lean the last part myself. It’s a soompi rule, right?:rolleyes:)

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/380474-how-to-post-instagram-pictures/

I think there is a tutorial about posting pictures in this thread. @icyphoenix do you have the link?

Which link?? 

7 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

@icyphoenix but the fact i even thought abt Wi-Fi connections... lost in delulu. 

Ya i feel like we're on the threshold of something esp w minhwan announcement today. But, idk. I wanna be hopeful for the fan meets but really keeping expectations low esp for CNBLUE and MH's romantic sailing. Still the guy has never failed to surprise me.. just when i thought there couldnt possibly be anything more he could use to hint he did that Apple thing and now we see the scarf link (i have good feels abt both these) 

Hahahaha some much positive hints!! I don't know they are intentional or not!!.. But it feels good!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@Tanny Tan @lemonysnicket I too have the same feeling that something big is coming up.. I also wont be expectng from cnblue events but I have this thnkng: what if kmh appears in the flesh at hjw's fan meet in japan?? and drops the bomb there in front of her fans?? 

@lemonysnicket re house chores. in the hs bts kmh spoiled jw!! :) I dont think he would let her do housework, haha. 

Edited by secretshipper2
  • Like 3
  • LOL 7

22 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Who is this person??  She is followed by HJW??  She seems to be associated with HJW's family.. HJW's brother too follows her.. It's the same place where KMH updated his pic of Christmas 

Or is it coincidence?? 

correct me if I'm wrong I saw the picture of the pup in the HS looks the same pup in her posted pic..

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, secretshipper2 said:

@Tanny Tan @lemonysnicket I too have the same feeling that something big is coming up.. I also wont be expectng from cnblue events but I have this thnkng: what if kmh appears in the flesh at hjw's fan meet in japan?? and drops the bomb there in front of her fans?? 

I m telling u guys.. Let's keep our expectations low.. We may get surprises he he he he.. 

4 minutes ago, rutch204 said:

correct me if I'm wrong I saw the picture of the pup in the HS looks the same pup in her posted pic..

Nope dear it's different!! 

• LOL 5

8 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Which link?? 

Hahahaha some much positive hints!! I don't know they are intentional or not!!.. But it feels good!! 

A link to a tutorial about posting pictures in this thread? I have seen it posted before. I thought it might be you who posted it...:) 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, secretshipper2 said:

@Tanny Tan: what if kmh appears in the flesh at hjw's fan meet in japan?? and drops the bomb there in front of her fans?? 

If that happens, we can do a group scream here :astonished:

• LOL 9

1 minute ago, beyond17 said:

A link to a tutorial about posting pictures in this thread? I have seen it posted before. I thought it might be you who posted it...:) 

This one right!! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

IS LJS TROLLING US OMG WHY THE BAHASA CAPTION HE KNOWS THERE ARE MANY INDON SHIPPERS

Ps I'm so active now cause im at the supermarket. Almost 1130pm here but ... Ya. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

2 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

IS LJS TROLLING US OMG WHY THE BAHASA CAPTION HE KNOWS THERE ARE MANY INDON SHIPPERS

Ps I'm so active now cause im at the supermarket. Almost 1130pm here but ... Ya. 

LJS is defo trolling us!! Gosh!! Many r asking who is he asking abt?? 

• Like 4

@lemonysnicket: What apple pic? I tried to backread but I can't. Was about to say I cannot really catch up with this thread now cos I am fixing my nails. Then I saw your post about being in the supermarket..haha

• LOL 8

5 minutes ago, Tanny Tan said:

If that happens, we can do a group scream here :astonished:

cos if songsong had done it... why not minwon right.. and you know what? just to add to my delulu.. since mh can speak japanese, hjw wont have a clue what he was talkng abt with her fans.. hehe.. 

what was the ljs caption about?? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

@Tanny Tan Hahahaha. Apple video! A few posts ago... in mh's hold my hand promo for cnblue's fanmeet on Sat he fed the person holding his hand (probably LJS) a piece of Apple.  He did that in a HS BTS to HJW  (the birthday meal) 

@secretshipper2 google translate shd be better for Bahasa, I think it's how are you? how is he? goodnight. Those who speak pls correct! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Just now, icyphoenix said:

LJS is defo trolling us!! Gosh!! Many r asking who is he asking abt?? 

Wkwkwkwk ...and make all the happy ...including me .. 

Just now, lemonysnicket said:

LJS says: how are u ...? Good night

• Like 5

Just now, lemonysnicket said:

@Tanny Tan Hahahaha. Apple video! A few posts ago... in mh's hold my hand promo for cnblue's fanmeet on Sat he fed the person holding his hand (probably LJS) a piece of Apple.  He did that in a HS BTS to HJW  (the birthday meal) 

@secretshipper2 google translate shd be better for Bahasa, I think it's how are you? how is he? goodnight. Those who speak pls correct! 

U right dear ...

• Like 4

Just now, icyphoenix said:

Hahahaha many shippers have commented!!  I think Indonesia fans that is oncom company right??  They r they biggest shippers of MinWon online in IG!! 

Yes ...hahaha and this means LJS has been reading fans comments and MinWon shippers from indonesia ...

And i think KMH know about shippers from indonesia hahahaha ...HJW also can be Indonesian but mybe it's been long time ...she knows.. because she was filming drama 'something happened in Bali or Memories in Bali'...hahaha..

OMG ..gosh what happen today ...wew many things happen..mybe I'm going crazy tonight...

• Like 4
  • LOL 3