[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

9 minutes ago, secretshipper2 said:

im not sure if I can still take anymore hints lololol... just announce already please!!!! 

if ever it happens that they're really an item...then it would be an announcement of marriage not dating. though i keep my expectations low about this 2 becoz of the age gap plus military service...only future holds for this two, really hope its real,im happy how he looked at her at mbc and its confusing why the greeting is of jan 2,only he knows for whom the greeting is. wishing for them a new project,but then another shipping arise if they have chemistry with their partners in new projects,one of my wish for jiwon is really to find the right one :-),good night to u all!

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D:wub:Woah..LJS made Ig caption in Indonesia:D:D.does he understand our language?

Could it be ..he's been stalking  MinWon Shipper accounts and enjoy the craziness there??

I admit Indo shipper IG is very very hilarious and creative..like us here..most of the comments there want to drag this couple to KUA (Indonesian couple register their marriage in KUA) :wub:

Tonight i need a doctor to check my eyes ..my heart ...my brain ...my head etc ..complications i think and this is very dangerous hahahahaha ...oh my ...my delusions increase and fly to the seventh sky ...i am crazy it seems and mybe super crazy ...and i need zzzz ...

Good night all ...sleep tight and sweet dreams ..our romantic ship keep sailing ...

6 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

Tonight i need a doctor to check my eyes ..my heart ...my brain ...my head etc ..complications i think and this is very dangerous hahahahaha ...oh my ...my delusions increase and fly to the seventh sky ...i am crazy it seems and mybe super crazy ...and i need zzzz ...

Good night all ...sleep tight and sweet dreams ..our romantic ship keep sailing ...

Count me in @tiwul97..this couple make us delulu -complicated :D

G'morning Chingus! Oh my oh my...just woke up rhis morning...out of the house...had noyhing to eat...but I'm getting brain freeze and my fingers are not working properly 'cos there's so much happening here:D... I'm getting so excited that it feels like my BP went up:blink:... @tiwul97 I'm with you, I'm need to see a doctor after this. 

I wanna here the announcement, but please MH...let me go home first...so I can collapse there in peace-_-

11 minutes ago, lilowon said:

G'morning Chingus! Oh my oh my...just woke up rhis morning...out of the house...had noyhing to eat...but I'm getting brain freeze and my fingers are not working properly 'cos there's so much happening here:D... I'm getting so excited that it feels like my BP went up:blink:... @tiwul97 I'm with you, I'm need to see a doctor after this. 

I wanna here the announcement, but please MH...let me go home first...so I can collapse there in peace-_-

For u good morning chingu!! 

For me its good night!! 

Hope tomorrow also our ship sails without any storms!! Hope MinWon let us know about them!! 

20 minutes ago, beyond17 said:

Ah...we can always depend on his gym trainer. They sure hang out a lot! :D

Yeah he is training in midnight :D the guy who said i feel sleepy when the clock hits 12 is busy making body( lolzz he looked chubby that night but cuteee)

P.s The gym trainer is really funny lol :D:D

9 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Yeah he is training in midnight :D the guy who said i feel sleepy when the clock hits 12 is busy making body( lolzz he looked chubby that night but cuteee)

I thought he looked HOT! that evening...and if he had his hair, all combed back...guaranteed we would've had a kiss that night:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, lilowon said:

I thought he looked HOT! that evening...and if he had his hair, all combed back...guaranteed we would've had a kiss that night:rolleyes:

Hahahahahaha no doubt he looked handsome but he did put on some weight :D.Lmaooo kiss theory :D

4 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Hahahahahaha no doubt he looked handsome but he did put on some weight :D.Lmaooo kiss theory :D

I give MH credit, I know he held back...but the "morning kiss" would've been so perfect w/that hug...shoots! that would've shocked those "OIM" that were there...calling 911:blink:

4 hours ago, 17ncbm said:

Minhyuk with his gym trainer :D :D

This morning i still need a doctor wkwkwkwk ...by the way MinHyuk very romantic wih his gym trainer hahahaha ..they are very sweet hihihi

Not how long his gym trainer will be a shipper like us (mybe) wkwkwkwk and  if bodyspace follow IG HJW wew...means

...ah ..good morning...positive thinking and always happy with happy virus :wub:

Good morning chingus! Finally plucked up the courage to unlurk coz this couple is totally driving me crazy!!!

Firstly, want to say how thankful I am for this forum. Really enjoyed reading all your thoughts and insights about this couple. Have been following the Hs thread and then this one when they started (as Jiwon is my bias), so think i've probably read everything here there is to read!

To be honest, i wasn't too enthu about the pairing when it was first announced coz at that time, just thought the age gap was way too large, esp if they intended to have a loveline. But i guess, as the series progressed, reel life looked so real that i was no longer able to differentiate which was which. Plus ofcourse the sweet bts clips, as well as the Hs special episodes (where through the commentary from JW, MH & fellow costars, it seemed like they were hinting at something in my delulu mind)... That was when it occured to me if this could actually be real... ofcourse, with Jiwon's fantastic acting skills, anything would look real! But then, coupled with all the suspicious IG posts from him & her, some on specific dates every month, it just made it seem even more possible that something could be going on btw these two.

Was hesitant to jump onto the ship till now coz heart was broken when the Sega ship capsized... All i hope for i guess is for JW to find the love & happiness she so deserves after working hard for half her life (though i know how much she finds happiness in acting as well)...but more so, for some guy to love her & cherish her for the wonderful person that she is & to have her own happy family (sorry if i'm starting to sound like a naggy mom, but just need to rant else will end up with more sleepless nights!)...

So i'm praying hard everyday that what we believe in is true and that we will soon hear good news! By the way, I'm a very rational ahjumma with 2 kids (who are now in school, thus so free to daydream now), so i really shouldn't be doing 'crazy' stuff, but what to do? I just can't be rational abt these two anymore!!! Save me Songsaem & Kwaksaem!!! :astonished:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! Can't believe it's already 2018...

I was busy playing ard with friends these few days, juz finished catching up on our thread, sorry if I failed to do translations (if there's any, plz tell me). Nice to see some shippers unlurked themselves~  

@saccharomyces @cyberOV @stargazerwannabe @jameskimma (hope I didn't miss anyone) WELCOME to our family!!!

Archived