[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

1 minute ago, icyphoenix said:

Jiwonie is like that!!  But what abt KMH?? He didn't even wish his fans new year.. He did it continuously for 3 yr either on 1 jan or 31 jan.. But this time there is no update even though he was online!!.. No catty updates!!.. Poor cats must be lonely lol!! 

Hahahaha i just wrote about his cats(they are sooooo adorable )

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

More videos

Finally, the full video thread (or what appears to be the full video thread)!  I love how, through various clips and angles (and now the full video), KMH has his eye on HJW.  So much love and admiration.  While Ha Ji Won spends some time chatting up with Lee Soon Jae Sunbaenim, KMH keeps his eye on her.  She became close to Lee Soon Jae after filming King2Hearts.  I watched the full MBC Broadcast of the Drama Awards.  It was during the speech of the Grand Prize/Daesung winner that she plucks the gold confetti from KMH's head. It's the big award of the evening, and they seem to be busy with each other while everyone else focuses on the winner's speech.  Up until this point, I had been skeptical as to whether they've kept in touch, but their is clearly something there, right shippers? I've watched many of awards shows that involves HJW, and I don't recall this much interaction with the lead actor . . . except for Kang Dong Won when they were accepting awards for the Duelist.  

1 minute ago, JacquelinQ said:

The last part of the video ...hjw with one of actor in LIfe Risking Romance Movie ... he hld hjw hand ...tnk god KMH not  around (i guess ) if not KMH will stare at him ..gv him a warning look  ...

Who is that?? Which role n name??..  They looked like good friends!! 

3 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Who is that?? Which role n name??..  They looked like good friends!! 

The  scene whre hjw n chenbolin fight with him ..she thought he ws the killer but she is not ..tht guy ...the scene but look like dncing btw hjw n cbl..

11 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Jiwonie is like that!!  But what abt KMH?? He didn't even wish his fans new year.. He did it continuously for 3 yr either on 1 jan or 31 jan.. But this time there is no update even though he was online!!.. No catty updates!!.. Poor cats must be lonely lol!! 

Ahhh you once said she was absent from ig for 1 month(don't tell me its more hehehe)lol i will wait for few more days till 11 jan :D

3 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

One more thing whats this Van meeting of ji wonnie with fans i read somewhere about this(that it happened on that day)

Yes 1023 fans met HJW in parking area n had talk with her.. I think so she does that for her fans whenever they come around for her!! 

24 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

She is truly an amazing yeoja the way people respect her daebak! And minhyuk looked so proud of her on that day ahhh! I love minwon.:wub:

Isn't ji wonnie hiatus period getting bit longer ?

As we know JW's father death anniversary is around , so I think she wont update anything lately..

41 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

More videos

@17ncbm in dramacouples IG update,i guess  someone commented that he was adjusting her dress after she came back.. I thought it's just delulu minds.. But then bang!!  U posted the video!! 

However, the views are blocked, how do we be certain that he is adjusting her dress? He could also be picking up stuff from the floor, somethings that he dropped or she dropped? 

Archived