[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

I’m sure they are dating! If this was a reunion of two amicable co-stars kmh would have turned his head and reacted to her. Hjw is his sunbae after all and it would be the polite thing to do. He doesn’t respond and just accepts her touch like he is sooo used to it. :wub:

And this hug is so intuitively done and with such familiarity. One moment Kmh is clapping and then hjw hesitates a millisecond standing before him and she looks at the center of his body while she is turning to walk past him and BAM out goes his arm and he leads her into the hug and they both tap each other on the back. It is like a mutual win and a shared joy. 

Their sweet interaction caught by fans gives me so much reassurance. 

And yet I also felt an aching in my heart for kmh that evening.

Their hands clearly wanted to touch and this ninja thing...I don’t hope it will go on for long. 

Kmh is a succesful drummer and actor but he was clearly made to be a father and a husband and he probably thought that he had plenty of time for finding the right partner and having a family before he met the loveable hjw. The MinWon couple is facing a impending military service and a biological clock and they both want to have kids and to spend lots of time with them.

If kmh and hjw have completely fallen for each other and everything adds up and both their familys are on board then please pop the question kmh and don’t succumb to this ninja dating thing too long. Don’t let hjw lead. :D. She is somewhat clueless about matters of the heart and she is ageless as well. She may not realise that you need to be in a hurry.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tanny Tan said:

So if their wedding is pending to be June 28, I mean supposedly.  Would there be an announcement by Mar? I thought making an announcement during a fanmeet is the best way to do it. Cos I cannot imagine HJW wuld do what SHK did-  with just a letter. HJW's fanmeet is in Mar right?

Yess..march 8th (sorry if wrong) osaka and tokyo .. 

I think their marriage is October hahahaha ...and June they are engaged ...hahahaha

3 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

Yess..march 8th (sorry if wrong) osaka and tokyo .. 

I think their marriage is October hahahaha ...and June they are engaged ...hahahaha

I quite like this idea.. Hope they implement it!!  In feb there is KMH fanmeeting too!! 

There is still premiere of Manhunt in SK.. I hope KMH comes to the premiere!! 

@angiel98 TOTALLY KNOW WHAT U MEAN. Like omg srsly i only ever paid to go for concerts of Mandopop greats (JACKY IN SG IN FEB) but here i am considering flying out of Singapore a second time for MH.  smh

@beyond17 and I know what you mean too about your heart aching a little for MH.  I agree he did look very pleased and proud somehow when she took the confetti out of his hair. 

The slow mo of the goodbye is nice. Actually his face is very telling, isn't it? Hes looking rather longingly at her. 

Actually.. I don't think he thought he had a lot of time before finding a partner. I think he sort of gave up for a while (c.f. his  comments to his dad in i live alone), he wanted to settle down young but it just didn't work out (i think i have mentioned this before). And then he met eonnie. :)

I dont know who is the OIM fans some of chingu here mentioned bout. But based on wht they comment /sy/ action they did...really makes me feel annoyed ! 

As a hjw fan n shipper,  I get to know MH after i hv watched HS. I shipped them because of the chemistry they hd in and off screen. I truly felt tht MH is a guy tht matured than his age , warm person and family oriented person. Thts is the reason why part of me thnk that he have those "quality" me as a fans would like to see in (hjw future life partner). Although none of us here know wht actually their relationship ws . 

I shipped them but i couldnt put 100%  of my trust in him.  If they really dting, i hope MH will appreciated hjw and protecting her from all these nonsense things happened. He need to be strong enough to face all this thngs (he should think all this before made his decisions to be in rlationship wth hjw..dont ever hurt her). He cannot easily be interupted /shking by his  fans' ridiculous bhaviour. If he did then i admit tht i am really flsely judge him ( i made a mistake) and he is the not the right one. I hope he never did that. 

Just now, icyphoenix said:

I quite like this idea.. Hope they implement it!!  In feb there is KMH fanmeeting too!! 

There is still premiere of Manhunt in SK.. I hope KMH comes to the premiere!! 

When premiere manhunt in south korea ? If the 8th january i think KMH come ...i always sure with KMH..many who doubt it but see the interaction of both in mbc drama award I'm sure he came ...and HS crew definitely invited Jiwon ...i see HJW respect with wjw...mina aoa and lsw 

24 minutes ago, beyond17 said:
Kmh is a succesful drummer and actor but he was clearly made to be a father and a husband and he probably thought that he had plenty of time for finding the right partner and having a family before he met the loveable hjw. The MinWon couple is facing a impending military service and a biological clock and they both want to have kids and to spend lots of time with them.

If kmh and hjw have completely fallen for each other and everything adds up and both their familys are on board then please pop the question kmh and don’t succumb to this ninja dating thing too long. Don’t let hjw lead. :D. She is somewhat clueless about matters of the heart and she is ageless as well. She may not realise that you need to be in a hurry.

i echo this, kmh! please take heed from @beyond17's advise and make ur big move... like pali!!

Augh i am really spamming tonight but @JacquelinQ your post made me think of something else which may be delulu, may be not.

Remember the first time the OIM got upset w shippers using their pics? I think it happened about a week before cnblue played in Yokohama (the 1 dec concert) . That was when, in addition to the insta live and the gun thing, MH posted the full body shot of him and JS- he was wearing the grey sweater and the Nikes.  I thought that pic was perfect for a collage with HJW in her grey sweater and Nikes.. and i thought since then that he had posted that picture on purpose so shippers could make a collage in peace.

Maybe it's delulu, maybe it's not. I didn't share it at the time because i thought it sounded mad... But i guess maybe it was his own way of reassuring shippers? Also, I remember he kept his coat on and buttoned over the grey sweater in the airport (which is when the OIM would have taken pics of him). He only showed the grey sweater (plus Nikes) on his own terms in Japan. 

6 hours ago, 17ncbm said:

Miracleyoom eonnie liked a pic of ji wonnie and kmh(she already liked ji wonnie single pic hehehe then why)

This is the pic :wub:

Miracleyoom liked MinWon Couple pics, WHY?

She is a close friend of HJW eonni, logically she should like only HJW eonni pics. She is also not a fan of KMH.

IMO, this seems to said:

1. MinWon couple look so good together

2. I want to see MinWon couple walk to the wedding altar with that outfits

3. KMH, please hold her hand and make our amazing yeoja happy

4. HJW, this warm hearted man loves you very much, do not let go of his hand

So many hints, i love it :)

9 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

Augh i am really spamming tonight but @JacquelinQ your post made me think of something else which may be delulu, may be not.

Remember the first time the OIM got upset w shippers using their pics? I think it happened about a week before cnblue played in Yokohama (the 1 dec concert) . That was when, in addition to the insta live and the gun thing, MH posted the full body shot of him and JS- he was wearing the grey sweater and the Nikes.  I thought that pic was perfect for a collage with HJW in her grey sweater and Nikes.. and i thought since then that he had posted that picture on purpose so shippers could make a collage in peace.

Maybe it's delulu, maybe it's not. I didn't share it at the time because i thought it sounded mad... But i guess maybe it was his own way of reassuring shippers? Also, I remember he kept his coat on and buttoned over the grey sweater in the airport (which is when the OIM would have taken pics of him). He only showed the grey sweater (plus Nikes) on his own terms in Japan. 

Omo I had the same thoughts.. I thought I m mad thinking like that.. Coz they might have their own hard work credit n privacy issue n just let the thoughts off.. But really u mentioning it again, brings my thoughts again on it!! 

Gosh!! I m gonna rethink  over it!! 

P. S.  Y didn't KMH update anything for new year!! 

@lemonysnicket i know what u mean about spamming. I am like in that zone yesterday and the whole of today. I think it's the anticipation of the new year. And yes , did you see that pout on KMH's face when he said goodbye?

@angiel98 and @beyond17 agree with all your points. You feel for KMH. HJW is like a cool cat out there but so loving to him when moments call for it like her pulling out the tinsel from his hair. His smile was a killer right?

KMH stole many glances at her that night. Then this morning , he went to like KSH 's IG pic which got some Minwonners upset. I am like mega *rolling my eyeballs*

And @tiwul97 I have got June wedding date stuck in my head for the longest time. Is yours Oct?

After watching lots of minhyuk iv what i have observed that he is very sorted and straight forward guy and simply can't lie.He knows what he want in life and thinks about his future.All his recent ivs clearly states that if he found the right girl (whose love can overpower his band and all the hurdles) then he won't think twice getting married.As i shipper i wish ji wonnie is the one(my heart n mind both are currently says its her and i am being rational here )but if not then they were simply not meant to be together.I will and can wish best for both together :heart:

P.s @lemonysnicket dear you are not spamming lolzz loving ur posts and analysis

44 minutes ago, Tanny Tan said:

So if their wedding is pending to be June 28, I mean supposedly.  Would there be an announcement by Mar? I thought making an announcement during a fanmeet is the best way to do it. Cos I cannot imagine HJW wuld do what SHK did-  with just a letter. HJW's fanmeet is in Mar right?

Song Song announced in July that they were in r/s and getting married in Oct, so that was 4 months they had to do wedding preparation. 

If JW announces during Fanmeet in Mar and wedding is to be in June, they only have 3 months, I believe that would be too rush for them. (Unless it is a small private ceremony without involving too many people. )

To have Wedding in June, ideally announcement will need to be made soon (like within 1 or 2 months from now)...else, if she chooses to announce it later during fanmeet in March, then they will have 6 months (and not in great rush) for Oct's wedding prep. I think we can narrow down to these two dates...either 28 June or 23 Oct :D to be their wedding dates should it happen this yr..

7 hours ago, monki said:

. I think we can narrow down to these two dates...either 28 June or 23 Oct :D to be their wedding dates should it happen this yr..

You are so AMAZING!!! You even got the wedding dates ready to go!!

KMH- what are u waiting for???

@Tanny Tan I felt like laughing I don't know.. When I saw KSH update, I had an intuition that he is going to like her pic today.. Then bam he did it!!.. The whole IG n the world internet was just spamming on their hug.. OIM fans were like he still is free.. Before that,They were like with swords n weapons lol.. U can understand what I mean right?? 

Personally I think of it like SJK strategy To pretend I m not dating her so peace out!! 

But still we don't know what's the reality?? Don't know sometimes shipper heart gets weary even though there r loads of hints.. I really hope to hear good news soon just like joonmin shippers.. 

@Tanny Tan my wedding date was 28 June. I think since they weren't outed by dispatch, announcement in March. Wait let me check the cnblue schedule for 2018 thus far again

Yes around  March i hope.

Btw i can't believe OIM  were also rejoicing abt him liking KSH  pic. That shows the level of their immaturity (like if i get tgt with someone that means I cannot like the pics of other ppl of the opposite sex (even if they r ppl i once said were my ideal type?????))

7 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

@Tanny Tan I felt like laughing I don't know.. When I saw KSH update, I had an intuition that he is going to like her pic today.. Then bam he did it!!.. The whole IG n the world internet was just spamming on their hug.. OIM fans were like he still is free.. Before that,They were like with swords n weapons lol.. U can understand what I mean right?? 

Personally I think of it like SJK strategy To pretend I m not dating her so peace out!! 

But still we don't know what's the reality?? Don't know sometimes shipper heart gets weary even though there r loads of hints.. I really hope to hear good news soon just like joonmin shippers.. 

Ok, my personal opinion is that they are dating. But why did KMH need to do such a thing? To be fair, I didn't see the whole crap against HJW on IG so I don't know how bad it is. But isn't it a tad too childish to like your supposed crush to fend off dating rumours? And this KSH is like what- 20 years old? KMH"s beau is like what - a goddess? Who is KMH catering to? And seriously, it really is just a hug, he didn't get her pregnant.. (although I would have preferred the latter)

7 hours ago, lemonysnicket said:

@Tanny Tan my wedding date was 28 June. I think since they weren't outed by dispatch, announcement in March. Wait let me check the cnblue schedule for 2018 thus far again

Yes around  March i hope.

Btw i can't believe OIM  were also rejoicing abt him liking KSH  pic. That shows the level of their immaturity (like if i get tgt with someone that means I cannot like the pics of other ppl of the opposite sex (even if they r ppl i once said were my ideal type?????))

hmm, so you think KMH or HJW would announce first? 

Archived