[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

2 hours ago, tsukimori said:

i'm sensing this thread is mainly fans of HJW.... everyone seems so nice and warm and rooting for HJW to marry... i'm not sure if KMH fans will do the same for him.

KMH is a nice and warm man and I believe (like we have seen represented by members in this warm thread) that a true and mature fan of his will be generous and warmhearted and root for his happiness in life and in love. That may not be with HJW and in the end it is up to kmh to decide what makes him happy. It is his life and his heart. I think a lot of his fans are open and yet neutral about the potential relationship between hjw and kmh and they will support him no matter what. CNBLUE wants to be a grandpa band and all of the members will be married eventually and so will their fans (if they want to)...even the young and obsessive fans. Love is everything and so is the right for hjw and kmh to choose for themselves.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning everyone! Just got up and yes everyone's words are sinking in a bit more.  Ok.  So the right time to announce their wedding would be events related rather than date related I think.  Seems like it. If I recall SJK was forced to announce his wedding cos of rumours so I suppose unless hate rumours abound or the wedding date is drawing really near, it is unlikely we get anything.  

Btw, who's going to korea June 2018??

4 hours ago, tsukimori said:

i'm sensing this thread is mainly fans of HJW.... everyone seems so nice and warm and rooting for HJW to marry... i'm not sure if KMH fans will do the same for him.

I am a fan of hjw but whoever she chooses to be her husband, I will most certainly support. I think at the very moment they are pronounced as Mr and Mrs Kang, my whole being will explode into a million hearts :wub:woohooo!!

Morning all...i m awake but still no ans rgrding kmh fther hand hv mole or not -_- i thnk no one can answer this qs...i also dun know my favourite idol their father hand hv any scar, mole etc ...:D

@happyy can jst tell us wht actually her analysis ? Its ok can just dm us ..we really want to know 

5 hours ago, tsukimori said:

Tbh, when I was a teenager, I also did not like to see my idol with other women (especially not my OTP). But once an adult, thinking will change. 

IMO, The reason they do not like HJW eonni with KMH:

* they have ship KMH with other women

* they are jealous because in their minds Oppa is their lover and can not live without him (it's like delusions)

* they feel HJW eonni is too mature (in terms of age number). Though they do not know HJW eonni, why be rude to her

* they are afraid KMH womt focus on his music career if dating (no matter who is woman)

* n the last...they want to marry KMH, if not them then there can be no other.

I appreciate how everyone admires their idols but your idol is a human and not a god. 

2 hours ago, JacquelinQ said:

Morning all...i m awake but still no ans rgrding kmh fther hand hv mole or not -_- i thnk no one can answer this qs...i also dun know my favourite idol their father hand hv any scar, mole etc ...:D

@happyy can jst tell us wht actually her analysis ? Its ok can just dm us ..we really want to know 

Oh my goodness, are we still checking out body parts on IG?... Haha

44 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Guys what happened?? 

@happyy did u find abt the mole?? 

Not, yet! I also look at YT i live alone but it's really hard. :)

12 minutes ago, Tanny Tan said:

Oh my goodness, are we still checking out body parts on IG?... Haha

Hahhahaha .... :)

I guess your friend is talking about the pic that got out pink hat one coz i checked the guys hand whose face was hidden lol he got a mole on his arm( seriously i am doing this hahahahah)but i think it will be quite difficult to spot( mole) but ( may be i am delusional) if you look at built up it may be him( i am not sure )@happyy i dmed you the pic plzz check hehehe

Are there no Shippers living near the family's restaurant, that can go there and do some investigating??...don't be so obvious, but just order a bowl of noodles and check out his arm...if you need more time, just keep asking for some water.

3 minutes ago, lilowon said:

Are there no Shippers living near the family's restaurant, that can go there and do some investigating??...don't be so obvious, but just order a bowl of noodles and check out his arm...if you need more time, just keep asking for some water.

Hahahaha i was there 2 days ago but his dad not around only his ahjussi n ahjumma but they were nice enough to gimme free MH fan stuff. Don't think I'll want to go again. Too cold don't think u can check his dad's arms.

55 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

I guess your friend is talking about the pic that got out pink hat one coz i checked the guys hand whose face was hidden lol he got a mole on his arm( seriously i am doing this hahahahah)but i think it will be quite difficult to spot( mole) but ( may be i am delusional) if you look at built up it may be him( i am not sure )@happyy i dmed you the pic plzz check hehehe

What pink hat, can share pic? More clues coming our way, so exciting!

Archived