[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

2 minutes ago, angiel98 said:

Hahahaha i was there 2 days ago but his dad not around only his ahjussi n ahjumma but they were nice enough to gimme free MH fan stuff. Don't think I'll want to go again. Too cold don't think u can check his dad's arms.

And the request had to come 2 days late:mellow:...that's really nice of them to give you free fan stuff...so why didn't you ask ahjumma if MH is dating JW??...I would've:D

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, lilowon said:

And the request had to come 2 days late:mellow:...that's really nice of them to give you free fan stuff...so why didn't you ask ahjumma if MH is dating JW??...I would've:D

Lol i woudnt wanna get nasty stares from them. They thought im a MH fan, that's enough haha. But i seriously don't like that area so I won't go again. 

10 minutes ago, angiel98 said:

Lol i woudnt wanna get nasty stares from them. They thought im a MH fan, that's enough haha. But i seriously don't like that area so I won't go again. 

ohhh okay...then I guess it was good the request came 2 days late:)...no worries, I know the Shippers are good investigators, and they'll find out who the mole belongs to:D

good afternoon .. is there a new gossip or issue what we discussed today .. i saw some new vidoe when MBC drama award and still keep interaction between KMH and HJW hahahaha...

2 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

I guess minhyuk is adjusting her dress hehehehe cute :wub:

wkwkwkwk ..that's the one I saw just now at IG ..aigoo it looks like this from Fanscam ..luv..luv..luv 

6 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

good afternoon .. is there a new gossip or issue what we discussed today .. i saw some new vidoe when MBC drama award and still keep interaction between KMH and HJW hahahaha...

wkwkwkwk ..that's the one I saw just now at IG ..aigoo it looks like this from Fanscam ..luv..luv..luv 

Hehehe they are too cute:wub:

Just now, icyphoenix said:

Our boy can't take his eyes off his yeoja.. While she is talking with others too.. He wants to look at her!! 

As he said "He finally got to know why people love this amazing yeoja" you know its just nice to think about it ( ohh how much i love this qoute by him hehehe).In the video that i posted if they were meeting after long time shouldn't they look ecstatic but rather they are so relaxed lol

11 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Our boy can't take his eyes off his yeoja.. While she is talking with others too.. He wants to look at her!! 

mh's body language here implied that he wanted to stick around his yeoja yet his yeoja was occupied with acquaintances congratulating her and saying their his to her. seemingly reciprocating the feelings, his yeoja also did not want to leave his sight - she tried to stay put around him despite having to be attentive to others.

much like the a newly wedded husband going to his wife's college reunion despite him also knowing some of her frens thru his own accord.

lol...

and then again, i also see this like their wedding reception. i cant help but say that repetitiously with hope that at least one of my prayers reach the high heavens and gets answered...

27 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Hehehe they are too cute:wub:

This guy just makes my heart flutter...the way he can't help, but look at JW and always smiling...can we blame the man?!?...JW is so gorgeous & sexy, even her side profile, she looks so young:)...and he's fixing her dress, like a husband omgee!

And look at Mina, she's so in love with JW and so proud to know her...just like in HS...I hope they all keep in touch with each other and even with the EX-G...now I like her, 'cos I think she's a MinWon Shipper too!:D

All these videos looks like it's their wedding right? I mean the groom is adjusting the bride's gown, the bride picking confetti off the groom's hair and groom waiting for bride to finish greeting her friends... How can anyone still doubt them???? These videos give me such bursts of joy..

4 minutes ago, lilowon said:

This guy just makes my heart flutter...the way he can't help, but look at JW and always smiling...can we blame the man?!?...JW is so gorgeous & sexy, even her side profile, she looks so young:)...and he's fixing her dress, like a husband omgee!

And look at Mina, she's so in love with JW and so proud to know her...just like in HS...I hope they all keep in touch with each other and even with the EX-G...now I like her, 'cos I think she's a MinWon Shipper too!:D

I feel all the more in love with MinWon.. Esp KMH gosh!!  Can he stop being soo adorable??.. Can't you just confirm that ur dating?? Lol!! 

Just now, 17ncbm said:

She is truly an amazing yeoja the way people respect her daebak! And minhyuk looked so proud of her on that day ahhh! I love minwon.:wub:

Isn't ji wonnie hiatus period getting bit longer ?

Jiwonie is like that!!  But what abt KMH?? He didn't even wish his fans new year.. He did it continuously for 3 yr either on 1 jan or 31 jan.. But this time there is no update even though he was online!!.. No catty updates!!.. Poor cats must be lonely lol!! 

4 minutes ago, Tanny Tan said:

All these videos looks like it's their wedding right? I mean the groom is adjusting the bride's gown, the bride picking confetti off the groom's hair and groom waiting for bride to finish greeting her friends... How can anyone still doubt them???? These videos give me such bursts of joy..

The way u said it.. I have already made scenarios abt their wedding .. It's gonna be soo sweet!! 

13 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

More videos

@17ncbm in dramacouples IG update,i guess  someone commented that he was adjusting her dress after she came back.. I thought it's just delulu minds.. But then bang!!  U posted the video!! 

The last part of the video ...hjw with one of actor in LIfe Risking Romance Movie ... he hld hjw hand ...tnk god KMH not  around (i guess ) if not KMH will stare at him ..gv him a warning look  ...

Archived