[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

1 minute ago, Tanny Tan said:

Ok, my personal opinion is that they are dating. But why did KMH need to do such a thing? To be fair, I didn't see the whole crap against HJW on IG so I don't know how bad it is. But isn't it a tad too childish to like your supposed crush to fend off dating rumours? And this KSH is like what- 20 years old? KMH"s beau is like what - a goddess? Who is KMH catering to?

hmm, so you think KMH or HJW would announce first? 

Hahaha it's what we think!! We can see many ppl not liking his interaction with her..  They r like he should be crushing n fooling around.. But never get into serious relationship!!  Coz they will completely lose him lol..many OIMs r spoiled by Cinderella stories!!  But ppl get a check!! 

I don't know what he is trying to do.. But it might be his way of protecting her.. We cant say anything.. Every ppl have their own way of doing things.. Plus he has said he didn't wanna let the world know he is dating!!  Sometimes I feel he is not behaving usual self, he isn't even liking his members posts.. U can see prior to HS,  he used to put loads of posts of his cat n his selca or his outing pics.. It shows that he was like a free bird.. Now it clearly shows that he wants to hide something!! 

OK!! I need to stop!!  I m mumbling nonsense too much.. Plz bare with me.. 

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a shipper, I really hope that this ship will sail safely until the destination which is hopefully their marriage. As one of HJW's long time fan, I found that KMH is the best suitor among her other co-stars :blush:. Although sometimes, I feel insecure about their possible relationship, but reading all of chingus views here make my shipper's heart feel more calm again.

HJW did hugged HB during SBS award for SEGA last time, but the feelings about the hug between HJW and KMH last Saturday is actually a bit different. It was clearly KMH initiated the hug, but HJW accepted it and hugged him back really looks like they used to it just like other chingus mentioned it before. But I just realised this, did KMH called her 'noona' when he went to her and called her to say goodbye? I'm not so sure about that, but watching the third, slow motion video posted by @beyond17 looks like he called her that. I dont know how to feel about it. If he really called her that, is it a good or bad thing since we are expecting them on date now :fearful:?

@Tanny Tan simultaneous, if not MH will do it first. But not a fan meeting. Maybe statement from FNC + video and letter on Instagram. Or maybe just the former cause i dont think he appreciates hate comments.

As for liking KSH pic, I think hes just distracting the OIM and giving them something to occupy their minds with .  This was one of the things which bothered me alot when the issues with OIM started surfacing. Why not just come out with the truth? Put the OIM in their place? But I've come to realise that since he is a very kind person, as much as he thinks the OIM are zzzz he remembers what it was like to be foolish and young and he empathises with that. If he was outright mean or told them to buzz off that wouldn't be like him, honestly.  So he's just giving them something else to focus on for now but i dont think that means he won't just boldly  come out and say he's getting married when the time is right. His actions have already spoken tons... So i think he knows the shippers are reassured and still supportive. Idk hahahah my delulu that he/ they care abt shippers again. 

There is a time for everything, and you will just know when that time is. You know what i mean. So when the time comes to announce they will know, and they will do it. it won't stop the hate comments, it wont stop the OIM from being upset, but it will just be the right time because it will be. Life is like that. I think thats what drove sjk to suddenly make the announcement at his movie premiere.  

Ps alright for context - and I don't want to post about this again ugj - basically two of the OIMs posted pics of MH and his table mates and in one they blurred HJW Mina and Wjw  faces.  But the one which was the most petty and immature and really takes the cake was the one who put her photo credit as a bar over HJW's eyes and didnt do anything to Mina face (the three of them were captured in the same frame). Come on man, disrespectful much??? Just crop them out if it bothers you so much seriously (ok that wasn't brief) 

Gosh..I think this  MinWon Ship is amazing ..we are (Minwon Shipper) admit our delulu and living happily (and crazy) together in this ship..this fact maybe make the OIM annoyed..they always say "Wake up..HS is over, stop being delulu now back to reality"..but the Minwon Shipper reaction just cool..YES we are delulu in our ship ..so what?

Our confidence make OIM fans  going insane and they are so rude..not only to HJW but they are rude to KMH too their idol..in his IG posting after HS,KMH still uploaded his pic with Wonnie..I read a rude comment : this young man is being under pressure by the shipper..that was so irritated for KMH..what kind of fans they are??? 

@icyphoenix You are right... He is just so odd these days...No, don't stop mumbling though... I get  the rush when I see this forum speeding through page after page.

@ben1090 I thought he said "call you later" . But these days I am suffering from minwon hallucinations so maybe I could be wrong. But I doubt it is noona. Calling upon lipreaders in this thread (lurkers too!)...

16 minutes ago, Tanny Tan said:

did you see that pout on KMH's face when he said goodbye?

I saw it ! He looks like... sulky gf when you just heard your bf said "I don't want but I have things to do right now sorry honey later...ok? '" LOL

kidding... :tongue:

JW had to take group pics of winners and attend to mini fan meeting in the parking lot at that time.

Thru the fan cams, I noticed that MH  was keep watching for her. Hugging..Fanning.. Caring ..Smiling...Glancing..fully focusing on her!

I think that's the evidence we can see easily when a man loves a woman.

You know what? Even though I am sure MH is in love, sometimes I couldn't be sure the girl who he is in love with. 

When I see them together at MBC awards ceremony, I am sure they are in love. 

But anything can happen . I want to hear the news about their wedding asap ! :blush:

@icyphoenix nope u are ok, i am in total agreement with you,  and if u arent ok then let's go get our brains checked together.

@ben1090 hahaha if your lipreading is right, then this is another delulu of mine - that they would think calling HJW  ahjumma or noona is funny. Like hahaha hilarious kind of funny. This also lends credence to my theory some posts ago abt MH dressing like ahjussi in response to those comments in this thread abt HJW being an ahjumma . Like it's a private joke to show that they are cool with her being older. Does that make sense? 

I was lurking in Soompi SSC thread again for update as SJK was the award presenter for Daesang on 31 Dec.

Append below a part of the interview that I want to share with the chingus here.

MC Park Soo Hong asked JK about his wife shk, how she is doing. JK said " I have a happy married life with HK and she could not attend due to her other things to do. instead her husband came to confer the award." And he added In 2017, he met his most loved life partner SHK through dots..so really grateful to KBS and that's why 2017 is unforgettable year for him. Credit to source.

SJK never fails to gush over her with praises and his broad smile will lit up his whole face whenever he speaks of SHK,  you can see that he is deeply in love and is currently enjoying marital bliss. That warms my heart! How I wish uri Min Hyuk ssi can also publicly display his affection and happiness without any inhibition.

When I think about SSC earlier dating days, I felt SSC had it easy... or rather much easier than our Minwon couple (haha, I am 99% sure that MH and JW are dating now.... Please let them be!).  SJK  has been outright that they do meet each other for meals and drinks.  In that way,  they are not pressured when they were seen in public together.  It is not the case for our Birthday Couple.  You can see how restricted they were in front of the camera during the award presentation.

When SSC announced their marriage, my guess is SJK would have lost a big fans base... Losing the OIM fans... well, to me and I believe for him as well, there is no lost...  Guess he would have gained more fans too for being so courageous to marry at the heights of his career.  For that, I already have a standing ovation for him. 

There must be many reasons why uri Minwon couple are not able to announce the relationship yet...

1) relationship is still at infancy stage 

2) age gap difference?  Fear of public backlash?

3) MH's agency views or rules of him dating

4) ....??? 

Whatever the reasons, I believe love would conquer all obstacles for them... as both our Min Hyuk ssi and Ji Won ssi are sincere and warm hearted people. 

In their time and space, whenever they are ready to tell, I'll be there jumping for joy and happiness for them!!!!

7 hours ago, lemonysnicket said:

@Tanny Tan simultaneous, if not MH will do it first. But not a fan meeting. Maybe statement from FNC + video and letter on Instagram. Or maybe just the former cause i dont think he appreciates hate comments.

As for liking KSH pic, I think hes just distracting the OIM and giving them something to occupy their minds with .  This was one of the things which bothered me alot when the issues with OIM started surfacing. Why not just come out with the truth? Put the OIM in their place? But I've come to realise that since he is a very kind person, as much as he thinks the OIM are zzzz he remembers what it was like to be foolish and young and he empathises with that. If he was outright mean or told them to buzz off that wouldn't be like him, honestly.  So he's just giving them something else to focus on for now but i dont think that means he won't just boldly  come out and say he's getting married when the time is right. His actions have already spoken tons... So i think he knows the shippers are reassured and still supportive. Idk hahahah my delulu that he/ they care abt shippers again. 

There is a time for everything, and you will just know when that time is. You know what i mean. So when the time comes to announce they will know, and they will do it. it won't stop the hate comments, it wont stop the OIM from being upset, but it will just be the right time because it will be. Life is like that. I think thats what drove sjk to suddenly make the announcement at his movie premiere.  

Ps alright for context - and I don't want to post about this again ugj - basically two of the OIMs posted pics of MH and his table mates and in one they blurred HJW Mina and Wjw  faces.  But the one which was the most petty and immature and really takes the cake was the one who put her photo credit as a bar over HJW's eyes and didnt do anything to Mina face (the three of them were captured in the same frame). Come on man, disrespectful much??? Just crop them out if it bothers you so much seriously (ok that wasn't brief) 

What you said has given me my Eureka moment!   Thanks for the backgrounder on the hate pics. But it also goes to show that they are somewhat convinced that KMH is dating HJW right? If not, why feel threatened? So we are not the only delusional people around, are we? I mean , suddenly we sound like normal people next to these people. Like they don't want their oppa in a relationship but they think he is. "roll my eyes again*

I am still sticking to my 2018 wedding date. OIM fans here or not.

21 minutes ago, ben1090 said:

As a shipper, I really hope that this ship will sail safely until the destination which is hopefully their marriage. As one of HJW's long time fan, I found that KMH is the best suitor among her other co-stars :blush:. Although sometimes, I feel insecure about their possible relationship, but reading all of chingus views here make my shipper's heart feel more calm again.

HJW did hugged HB during SBS award for SEGA last time, but the feelings about the hug between HJW and KMH last Saturday is actually a bit different. It was clearly KMH initiated the hug, but HJW accepted it and hugged him back really looks like they used to it just like other chingus mentioned it before. But I just realised this, did KMH called her 'noona' when he went to her and called her to say goodbye? I'm not so sure about that, but watching the third, slow motion video posted by @beyond17 looks like he called her that. I dont know how to feel about it. If he really called her that, is it a good or bad thing since we are expecting them on date now :fearful:?

by the way in the bts or interviews, KMH usually call HJW by what... her name, sunbaenim, noona or Ji Won?

2 minutes ago, tsukimori said:

by the way in the bts or interviews, KMH usually call HJW by what... her name, sunbaenim, noona or Ji Won?

Recent interviews he called her sunbaenim...in earlier press con, he called her noona.

@Tanny Tan and @lemonysnicket thanks for the encouragement guys.. But it's like a lot of mind rush being a shipper!!.. I was not under this type of mind rush even for my exams.. But MinWon have seriously made me crazy n made me ponder things which I wud have never thought!!.. Sometimes it seems all puzzled up.. But still I m sticking here.. Coz there r many things which is making me feel that's real.. Hope the things r real.. Hope MinWon is real!! 

@ben1090 I don't know lip reading.. Can't guess it.. But doesn't noona need more of a O shape of mouth.. But don't know!! 

13 minutes ago, minwon0628 said:

I was lurking in Soompi SSC thread again for update as SJK was the award presenter for Daesang on 31 Dec.

Append below a part of the interview that I want to share with the chingus here.

MC Park Soo Hong asked JK about his wife shk, how she is doing. JK said " I have a happy married life with HK and she could not attend due to her other things to do. instead her husband came to confer the award." And he added In 2017, he met his most loved life partner SHK through dots..so really grateful to KBS and that's why 2017 is unforgettable year for him. Credit to source.

SJK never fails to gush over her with praises and his broad smile will lit up his whole face whenever he speaks of SHK,  you can see that he is deeply in love and is currently enjoying marital bliss. That warms my heart! How I wish uri Min Hyuk ssi can also publicly display his affection and happiness without any inhibition.

When I think about SSC earlier dating days, I felt SSC had it easy... or rather much easier than our Minwon couple (haha, I am 99% sure that MH and JW are dating now.... Please let them be!).  SJK  has been outright that they do meet each other for meals and drinks.  In that way,  they are not pressured when they were seen in public together.  It is not the case for our Birthday Couple.  You can see how restricted they were in front of the camera during the award presentation.

When SSC announced their marriage, my guess is SJK would have lost a big fans base... Losing the OIM fans... well, to me and I believe for him as well, there is no lost...  Guess he would have gained more fans too for being so courageous to marry at the heights of his career.  For that, I already have a standing ovation for him. 

There must be many reasons why uri Minwon couple are not able to announce the relationship yet...

1) relationship is still at infancy stage 

2) age gap difference?  Fear of public backlash?

3) MH's agency views or rules of him dating

4) ....??? 

Whatever the reasons, I believe love would conquer all obstacles for them... as both our Min Hyuk ssi and Ji Won ssi are sincere and warm hearted people. 

In their time and space, whenever they are ready to tell, I'll be there jumping for joy and happiness for them!!!!

I'm pretty for why HJW goddess is still single is because most men are too chicken to put their careers at risk... you know she is the Goddess of the industry and everyone know's she is kind and nice so if there is any problems in the relationship most likely it's the man's fault. If the relationship doesn't work, the guy gets mocked, blamed and automatically I think his career would be over. 

So KMH, man up! If you are sincere and is willing to treat HJW fatefully and warmly and protect her, I say announce your marriage asap... don't make the queen wait! I know for sure, HJW doesn't care whether you're super famous like her or that you have more money than her, or more talent than her,  it's not a standard most male actors can compete with. 

2 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

I dont think he is calling her noona rather its chukahee(thats the first time) but i am not getting what he is saying in 2nd time lolzz

It feels right.. U know what I have been in front of mirror n trying out noon to see my lips shape n looked at phone to see KMH lips.. My mother was like what the hell,ur not normal!! 

Plus the condition doesn't feel like he is saying noona ..i feel he is congratulating her again n she said something then he nodded n told something!! 

Archived