[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmaoo ji won wish to see ur baby soon but don't bring the baby to mars :D(robo ken  was soooo cute in the clips that i saw from episode 2 :D),glad that he showed his face along with watermelon :rolleyes::D.

Ok this pic is from ji won 6th july post(though i checked it long time ago :Di am posting it now).I am still in 70:30 ratio that it's his hand n it may not be lol :Dbut i am 100% sure that its a male hand n light there is dimmed which i think is done intentionally lol:D anyways you guys can also analyze it hehehe

(It was soo difficult to look coz of shadows specially the thumbnail portion lmao :D)

g9kPZ3g.jpg

:D

On 7/23/2018 at 8:44 PM, 17ncbm said:

Lmaoo ji won wish to see ur baby soon but don't bring the baby to mars :D(robo ken  was soooo cute in the clips that i saw from episode 2 :D),glad that he showed his face along with watermelon :rolleyes::D.

Ok this pic is from ji won 6th july post(though i checked it long time ago :Di am posting it now).I am still in 70:30 ratio that it's his hand n it may not be lol :Dbut i am 100% sure that its a male hand n light there is dimmed which i think is done intentionally lol:D anyways you guys can also analyze it hehehe

(It was soo difficult to look coz of shadows specially the thumbnail portion lmao :D)

:D

I think it's someone's hand ... who? we know who he is wkwkwkwkwkwkwk

On 7/23/2018 at 9:22 PM, 17ncbm said:

@tiwul97 hahahaha some pics for reference lmao :D

P.s when i was watching his i live alone video( i watch it specially when i miss his cats lol :D)i noticed even his knife had "Butterfly and Flower" written over it lmaoo:D

see the thumb ... 99 % the same ... wkwkwkwkwkwkwk ..delulu i don't care hahahaha

5 hours ago, 17ncbm said:

Wow @17ncbm! I salute your observant eyes! The visible structure of the joint in his thumb is quite unique. I’m convinced! :D 

Two of us - Kang Min Hyuk (CNBLUE)

It’s not a dream

You, in front of me

Shall we go eat what you like

Let’s walk around one more time

along the street that you like

I want to walk with you everyday

The two of us, with you, two of us

I want to dream with you,

just the two of us

Two of us feel the same way

I like you

I’ll love you more

Was it a hard day?

You, in front of me

Do you want me to hold your hand?

When you look tired

I’ll give you a hug

same for the day when you wanna cry

I wanna be with you everyday

just the two of us

I like you

I’ll treasure you more

Because of you,

I’ve been smiling all day

Even though it’s just an ordinary day

just by thinking of you

I’ll become a better person

just the two of us

I like you

I’ll love you more

I’ll love you more

------------------

I'm soft...I'm dead....His voice, the lyrics, the whole song...I lost words.........

3 hours ago, valc22 said:

Two of us - Kang Min Hyuk (CNBLUE)

It’s not a dream

You, in front of me

Shall we go eat what you like

Let’s walk around one more time

along the street that you like

I want to walk with you everyday

just the two of us

I like you

I’ll love you more

Was it a hard day?

You, in front of me

Do you want me to hold your hand?

When you look tired

I’ll give you a hug

same for the day when you wanna cry

I wanna be with you everyday

just the two of us

I like you

I’ll treasure you more

Because of you,

I’ve been smiling all day

Even though it’s just an ordinary day

just by thinking of you

I’ll become a better person

just the two of us

I like you

I’ll love you more

I’ll love you more

------------------

I'm soft...I'm dead....His voice, the lyrics, the whole song...I lost words.........

Holy smoke Minhyuk... You're the man!!!!

Mh update i love the bond between them,she is the ultimate fangirl of minhyuk who loves n appreciate him a lot♥. Minhyukaah if its not too much then keep us updating like this ♥until the d-day!

44 minutes ago, hjwtokyo said:

Does someone know how Minhyuk and Eunyi know each other?  

From what i know she met minhyuk when cnblue debuted (in some radio show)i saw an article too where she tweeted a pic of mh from concert (in 2010)and has been die hard fan of him and joked that she shifted to Fnc coz of him:D(as said by her ).if i remember correctly she said she wanted to do wgm with him hehehe cute :D.Minhyuk too admires her a lot ♥

Good morning chingus! I am still gushing over the new song... the tune & lyrics together just makes it such a romantic song! Plus MH's soft & gentle voice makes you melt :wub:

Found an MV on YT of it, so here it is!

And like one of the shippers said, the 3 songs he has together makes a really nice sequence -

Love is You = Confession

MoonTalk = Dating

Two of Us = Proposal/ Marriage

It's nice just to think about it :rolleyes: Haha, like what @tiwul97 always says, delulu I don't care! :D 

Have a great day everyone! Sigh, will really miss him when he enlists :(

Archived